Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:37:06 PM

I got turned on to Steemit.com a few days ago, I think based on something that was shared in this thread. Anyway, I joined and posted a tutorial on how to use DMD for wealth building. Feel free to check it out and share. If you have a Steemit account, please upvote.

https://steemit.com/cryptohowto/@wiser/how-to-build-wealth-with-diamond-coin

Nice tutorial!
Upvoted Smiley

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:49:39 PM

cryptonit and other developers

You know about social networking steemit and coins steem, steem dollars
do you have any plans to get something better from these two things and add to the DMD?
This social network blew my mind way to earn money.
I'm still a novice out there, but I believe that the idea to encourage users of social networks for interesting content is a phenomenal idea.
I'm not saying that it is necessary to take this option with the content, but please examine this issue and to share their thoughts.

this post may suitable to think about strategy. as one of the options. discussion.
https://steemit.com/marketing/@cryptoctopus/nobody-can-sign-up-to-steemit-com-right-now-and-why-it-s-awesome-really-awesome

Propose to organize a poll of investors DMD: how to increase the value of the coin?

I propose the following:
in view of the fact that the developers and community positions coin as an investment, then develops a strange situation.
Suppose the value of the coin has risen to $ 100 and a large holder decided to sell 10-100 thousand coins. This will bring down the market, right? So!
for me to invest is when you have a deposit (in banks) and receive from him interest. therefore, we need to act like it is done in steem.
Need to impose restrictions on the number of coins that can be withdraw from the wallet. what it will be option I don't know. maybe it will be a limit on withdrawals to 1-2-3 thousand coins per month. 250-500 coins possibly a week. maybe someone will offer the best option. steem to divide the amount of the deposit to 104 (a week) and pay interest every week.
let's say you have 1040 STEEM POWER, then you need 1040/104 = 10 STEEM POWER week. Total STEEM POWER 40 per month and it will be about 0.16359 BTC. so will be paid every week 10 STEEM POWER for 104 weeks.

This should make for a great growth coin value (I guess growing up to 3-5 dollars after the introduction of restrictions. then, after a decrease in annual percentage to 5% price could rise to 25-50 dollars), and to reduce the possibility of collapse of the market.
all of us saw not once as someone sold 5-100 thousand coins at once and the market fell.

or this option: If you have more than 10 thousand coins then you cannot withdrawals more than 15% per month (15k=10%...). Thus, the market will be protected from collapse.
option to discuss and decide what is best. offer your own if it's better.

or simply enter a limit for every wallet: the maximum withdrawal amount 1-2k per month. if the coin will cost 1-5 dollars, it will be a good interest. but it will save the exchange from collapse.

It must be provided that these changes do not limit holders of coins with a small amount.

maybe you have a different version of how to limit the possibility of the collapse of the market?

what do you think?

turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 02:17:23 PM

do you have any plans to get something better from these two things and add to the DMD?
I'm still a novice out there, but I believe that the idea to encourage users of social networks for interesting content is a phenomenal idea.
I'm not saying that it is necessary to take this option with the content, but please examine this issue and to share their thoughts.

this post may suitable to think about strategy. as one of the options. discussion.
https://steemit.com/marketing/@cryptoctopus/nobody-can-sign-up-to-steemit-com-right-now-and-why-it-s-awesome-really-awesome

Propose to organize a poll of investors DMD: how to increase the value of the coin?

I propose the following:
in view of the fact that the developers and community positions coin as an investment, then develops a strange situation.
Suppose the value of the coin has risen to $ 100 and a large holder decided to sell 10-100 thousand coins. This will bring down the market, right? So!
for me to invest is when you have a deposit (in banks) and receive from him interest. therefore, we need to act like it is done in steem.
Need to impose restrictions on the number of coins that can be withdraw from the wallet. what it will be option I don't know. maybe it will be a limit on withdrawals to 1-2-3 thousand coins per month. 250-500 coins possibly a week. maybe someone will offer the best option. steem to divide the amount of the deposit to 104 (a week) and pay interest every week.
let's say you have 1040 STEEM POWER, then you need 1040/104 = 10 STEEM POWER week. Total STEEM POWER 40 per month and it will be about 0.16359 BTC. so will be paid every week 10 STEEM POWER for 104 weeks.

This should make for a great growth coin value (I guess growing up to 3-5 dollars after the introduction of restrictions. then, after a decrease in annual percentage to 5% price could rise to 25-50 dollars), and to reduce the possibility of collapse of the market.
all of us saw not once as someone sold 5-100 thousand coins at once and the market fell.

or this option: If you have more than 10 thousand coins then you cannot withdrawals more than 15% per month (15k=10%...). Thus, the market will be protected from collapse.

or simply enter a limit for every wallet: the maximum withdrawal amount 1-2k per month. if the coin will cost 1-5 dollars, it will be a good interest. but it will save the exchange from collapse.

It must be provided that these changes do not limit holders of coins with a small amount.

maybe you have a different version of how to limit the possibility of the collapse of the market?

what do you think?

i dont like the idea of restrictions on withdrawals personally, and ive witnessed past dumps of DMD by those wanting out and saw the price  rebound quickly. granted a large enough holder could do some damage, but this community has mostly kept the price stable by quickly buying up during the dumps.

**edit** my problem with withdrawal restrictions is that life happens and some might need to quickly cash out, even at a loss, to cover an emergency expense.

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:40:52 PM

I propose the following:

what do you think?

You can't impose the nr of coins that can be withdraw from a wallet... think about it... some daytraders don't have a wallet except for the one on Bittrex.... so the dumps can't be stopped. But can be done something (bigger rewards) to make everybody stake their coins and locked them down in wallets for 1...2 years.
turdminer

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 02:53:23 PM

You can't impose the nr of coins that can be withdraw from a wallet... think about it... some daytraders don't have a wallet except for the one on Bittrex.... so the dumps can't be stopped. But can be done something (bigger rewards) to make everybody stake their coins and locked them down in wallets for 1...2 years.

that is a good point regarding the exchanges. i also agree that more incentive for keeping coins in one's wallet would promote stability/ mitigate dumps. one method ive seen is locking the coins for a period and providing a bonus based on coins locked/period of time. granted ive seen this absolutely abused with other altcoins, paycoin comes to mind.

i think a similar method could be offered, though,  say i have 5000 DMD and choose to lock 1000 DMD for 2 months (meaning they cant be withdrawn) and get like a 2-3 % stake boost for those locked coins where as the remaining 4000 unlocked DMD would remain at 25% but most importantly be 100% liquid. but people will dump periodically, it is inevitable.

Galactus

Activity: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:01:38 PM

I propose the following:

what do you think?

i dont like the idea of restrictions on withdrawals personally, and ive witnessed past dumps of DMD by those wanting out and saw the price  rebound quickly. granted a large enough holder could do some damage, but this community has mostly kept the price stable by quickly buying up during the dumps.

**edit** my problem with withdrawal restrictions is that life happens and some might need to quickly cash out, even at a loss, to cover an emergency expense.

we have no such capitalization and number of users like steemit so the market is much more difficult to contain the price when there is a collapse. so I suggested options to avoid collapses. someone needs money today, me tomorrow. but the market collapsed and prices fell. I do not have benefit from this. we need to take care of the whole community, rather than on who selfishly decided to bring down the market for the sake of their own needs.

I offer solutions for all.

investment coin?
Well, do something so that the price rose and people spend only the interest, not the entire capital. Is it not fair to all?
why steem model allows you to restrict the output of capital spending and interest (capital as well, but in limited quantities so as not to bring down the market), and is not suitable for DMD? here other people and other interests? Then tell me why the interests of people who down market above the interests of the entire community?
someone who has a large number of coins and destroys the market does not think about how it affects those who have a small amount of coins. for their low price is very bad. I am wrong? Then tell me why your interests above the interests of the entire community?

maybe I'm a little emotional right now, but what the community approves of the collapse of the market? on the contrary, I see that the community is struggling with it. but I do not see great results. we basically stand still. greater stability will scare people? I believe that on the contrary. so I suggested options. and they have to increase the price and not give smack down market.

I want to hear the argumentative answer developers about this. why it suits us or why it does not suit us?

turdminer

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 05:06:41 PM

I propose the following:

what do you think?

i dont like the idea of restrictions on withdrawals personally, and ive witnessed past dumps of DMD by those wanting out and saw the price  rebound quickly. granted a large enough holder could do some damage, but this community has mostly kept the price stable by quickly buying up during the dumps.

we have no such capitalization and number of users like steemit so the market is much more difficult to contain the price when there is a collapse. so I suggested options to avoid collapses. someone needs money today, me tomorrow. but the market collapsed and prices fell. I do not have benefit from this. we need to take care of the whole community, rather than on who selfishly decided to bring down the market for the sake of their own needs.

I offer solutions for all.

investment coin?
Well, do something so that the price rose and people spend only the interest, not the entire capital. Is it not fair to all?
why steem model allows you to restrict the output of capital spending and interest (capital as well, but in limited quantities so as not to bring down the market), and is not suitable for DMD? here other people and other interests? Then tell me why the interests of people who down market above the interests of the entire community?
someone who has a large number of coins and destroys the market does not think about how it affects those who have a small amount of coins. for their low price is very bad. I am wrong? Then tell me why your interests above the interests of the entire community?

maybe I'm a little emotional right now, but what the community approves of the collapse of the market? on the contrary, I see that the community is struggling with it. but I do not see great results. we basically stand still. greater stability will scare people? I believe that on the contrary. so I suggested options. and they have to increase the price and not give smack down market.

I want to hear the argumentative answer developers about this. why it suits us or why it does not suit us?

i just think wallet restrictions are a bit harsh and would turn people off, so i suggested a compromise above which would be similar to your wallet restrictions but would be voluntary and provide a small incentive. limiting how much someone can withdraw from their wallet would most likely cause people to use the wallet less and keep more DMD on exchanges, as suggested above, which would slow down network + make ready for an easy dump. what do you think about what i mentioned above regarding being able to "lock" certain amounts of DMD for a set period and receive a small bonus at the end of the term (in which your coins would be unlocked and able to be spent)? it would help keep large amounts of DMD off the exchanges and help support the network.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 06:14:05 PM

from technical point of view u can only restrict what u able to verify

u cant verify how much coins someone have in his wallet

u can only verify how much coins are in a address

so if u make restrictions based on amount of coins in a address

people just split their coins between many addresses

i see no gain by try to restrict people

if at all then we can start to think about a way people can restrict themself

i keep that in mind and analyze possibilities if some feature of this kind can be part of DMD 3.0

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
DIGITAL-DEMON

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:17:20 PM

i just think wallet restrictions are a bit harsh and would turn people off, so i suggested a compromise above which would be similar to your wallet restrictions but would be voluntary and provide a small incentive. limiting how much someone can withdraw from their wallet would most likely cause people to use the wallet less and keep more DMD on exchanges, as suggested above, which would slow down network + make ready for an easy dump. what do you think about what i mentioned above regarding being able to "lock" certain amounts of DMD for a set period and receive a small bonus at the end of the term (in which your coins would be unlocked and able to be spent)? it would help keep large amounts of DMD off the exchanges and help support the network.

Wallet restrictions are not a good idea, but providing a bonus to locked coins sounds good to me.

Also, perhaps allow for locking of entire principal amount, but freeing of all interest earned,  so that interest alone may be spent; some people might like that.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

we have 4 more promo keys (1 year double stakerate for 1000 DMD)

but i have no idea what kind of promotion to run to reward people

a promotion campaign that make sense

so the deal is we offer 1 key for the best idea how to use the other 3 keys for a promotion event

lets hear ur ideas!

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
turdminer

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 10:34:49 PM

so the deal is we offer 1 key for the best idea how to use the other 3 keys for a promotion event

lets hear ur ideas!

some sort of signature banner contest, some DMD members post a lot here and would get good coverage. another, i have tried ad campaigns for DMD before but they didnt return well, people like faucets and gambling websites for those kinda campaigns to really work. i really love the steemit posts/ideas too and perhaps a contest idea lie in there as well, perhaps 1 key for most upvoted article.

***edit** meant signature banner contest for this forum

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 03:53:41 PM

idea 1 (turdminer):
reward most upvoted DMD Promotion article on steemit

waiting for more ideas

turdminer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 05:23:19 PM

idea 1 (turdminer):

waiting for more ideas

id expand it to reddit and others as well, perhaps any social media platform that utilizes upvotes.

another idea: video contest. there are no DMD videos on you tube, unless I missed it, and DMD could use a short introductory clip.

utahjohn

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:22:43 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 06:09:52 AM by utahjohn

My health is turning for the worse, anyone want to buy 7427+  DMD @ 0.0008, PM me, I'd like to leave something for my mother ... I will cash out DMD->BTC->USD ... or buy you can have it for $3900 USD or 5.95 BTC
I'd rather not do it on the bittrex market, will upset it LOL.  We all know it is worth it in the long run but I won't be around to see it Sad  I have traded with pokeytex before directly Smiley or can do it by escrow thru cryptonit ... Wallet is syncing up right now ... a few minutes ... Sync'd up Smiley
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:59:56 PM

My health is turning for the worse, anyone want to buy 7427+  DMD @ 0.0008, PM me, I'd like to leave something for my mother ... I will cash out DMD->BTC->USD ... or buy you can have it for $3900 USD or 5.95 BTC
I'd rather not do it on the bittrex market, will upset it LOL.  We all know it is worth it in the long run but I won't be around to see it Sad  I have traded with pokeytex before directly Smiley or can do it by escrow thru cryptonit ... Wallet is syncing up right now ... a few minutes ... Sync'd up Smiley

Sorry to hear that John... but didn't you had a successful kidney transplant? Why it's still bad for you?
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:07:26 PM

good luck and get well...
...every time a plesaure to read your lines, Sir!

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
allsir

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:13:54 AM

now is not good time for dmd, i dont see people buying it so much as last summer  Sad
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:42:38 AM

after all the dmd are minted, how is the blockchain going to be secured?
stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:33:31 AM

idea 1 (turdminer):

waiting for more ideas

id expand it to reddit and others as well, perhaps any social media platform that utilizes upvotes.

another idea: video contest. there are no DMD videos on you tube, unless I missed it, and DMD could use a short introductory clip.

My idea would be to honor the most helpfull DMD users on bit.diamonds and bitcointalk.org.
For example at the end of a month, the most helpfull person receives a key.

Another idea would be a content contest, maybe we have some skillfull people who could create a sick DMD promotion video for youtube. And because that's a lot of work, they get all leftovers keys.

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
hallared

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

The hen or the egg

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:46:29 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 10:35:10 AM by hallared

lets hear ur ideas!

Two different ideas.
Make an objective article about DMD Diamond filled with information, links and references on Wikipedia. And complement existing topics about cryptocurrencies with DMD content.

Another idea is to make an audio jingle (audio loop or recording) that promotes DMD Diamond, to be broadcasted as commercial on for example Spotify, Deezer etc, radio stations, in mobile apps, on websites etc. In suitable media the jingle can be combined with a picture or banner of DMD, maybe linking to bit.diamonds. Perhaps this is a too expensive marketing at the moment… however the jingle can be made nonetheless.

Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: