Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
r8st

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

I meant to say "10 BTC for a masternode".

u know that most likely even POS in DMDv3 will earn better than now
its not like only a MN can earn u nice income

activity will be rewarded in DMDv3 24/7 POS nodes will earn nice too not only MN

Ya... but I'm an all or nothing sort of guy, and I can't put 100% into just one half of the pos/pow spectrum... I like the checks and balances woven into the cryptocurrency market as a whole, each currency contributing its part and receiving its share, I don't trust it would all go smoothly to entirely do away with PoW, nor PoS, so I wander. Maybe some day I'll find my home. I still have 30 DMD. If it doesn't go down, you all better at least make that amount worth enough to buy me a new car someday. Maybe one of those flying ones.... Peace.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

I meant to say "10 BTC for a masternode".

u know that most likely even POS in DMDv3 will earn better than now
its not like only a MN can earn u nice income

activity will be rewarded in DMDv3 24/7 POS nodes will earn nice too not only MN

Ya... but I'm an all or nothing sort of guy, and I can't put 100% into just one half of the pos/pow spectrum... I like the checks and balances woven into the cryptocurrency market as a whole, each currency contributing its part and receiving its share, I don't trust it would all go smoothly to entirely do away with PoW, nor PoS, so I wander. Maybe some day I'll find my home. I still have 30 DMD. If it doesn't go down, you all better at least make that amount worth enough to buy me a new car someday. Maybe one of those flying ones.... Peace.

He who believes in Diamond will be rich.
Remember this when you buy a pizza  Smiley

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:07:28 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:29:22 PM by mprep

Hi to all. Lurking through this thread, and have a few questions...

1. When the POW will be stopped, is it will be possible to mine via DMD Cloudmining?
2. What will be the POS interest in v3? (now is 25%, as I know)

Thanks in advance.

welcome Shivoreun nice when one more silent follower raise his voice

1.) DMD Multipool https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
and DMD Cloudmining http://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
will stay operating when we move towards DMDv3
so they provide alternative way to get hands on DMD beside POS and masternode and exchange

2.) POS interest in DMDv3 is static that means each found block have same reward
we had a little calculation that show when 50% of total coins are inside masternode
and 25% of total coins compete via POS to find blocks than u can estimate that with DMD v3
ur POS income will be higher thant the actual 25% and u can expect the masternode will be lot higher than actual POS

if more or less coins participate in POS or Masternode that affect how good thze rewards will be
less = more rewards
more = less rewards

because of the nature that u more often or less often have ur turn to earn a reward

that is just plain statistic

lucky/unlucky streaks may try to create a different look
but longterm statistic always wins

I still have 30 DMD. If it doesn't go down, you all better at least make that amount worth enough to buy me a new car someday. Maybe one of those flying ones.... Peace.

i call this a possibility

cant see there any reverse trend in buypressure
sorry fellas i see no luck for cheap below 0.00100 dmd soon
maybe never ever again

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
r8st

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:25:40 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:29:50 PM by mprep

What I don't understand, is this:

You post these "green" eco-friendly pictures here...

Yet you also promote your cloudmining, which is precisely not that, it is Bitcoin mining, with some return in DMD.

So, which is it?

This is why I left, and why I urge those who followed me in the first place to do the same.

I don't even know these people. And they, like all before them, refuse to offer me any sort of signal of appreciation for my work.

Moving on.

Screw it, I'll just say it.

Scam.

Why want something no hard work goes into earning? Besides the founder's?

And if the founders are to be that well-appreciated, forever, just because they named  "Diamond", Then for God's sake at the very least consider me to have contributed to the founding enough for me to have an mn so I can continue with my work and leave you rising in peace.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:48:56 PM

Yet you also promote your cloudmining, which is precisely not that, it is Bitcoin mining, with some return in DMD.

So, which is it?

This is why I left, and why I urge those who followed me in the first place to do the same.

I don't even know these people. And they, like all before them, refuse to offer me any sort of signal of appreciation for my work.

Moving on.

I think that you understand how this crypto market is organized.
There are enough good coins, which by their technical characteristics are much better and more environmentally friendly than bitcoin.
But since most people have heard only about bitcoin, they prefer to buy it, without thinking about alternatives.
But in any business, the one who wins and uses the better solution than the competitors wins.
So it is here, Diamond uses the technology of mining bitcoin for increase own potential.
When this coin significantly grows, it will have a completely different attitude than it is now.
And then people will look more closely at how much energy this system consumes and how friendly it is to the environment in comparison with other systems.
So if you do not understand this, then it's best for you to sit quietly with the bitcoins, expecting it to grow or fall (you can never know for sure)

r8st

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:49:31 PM

The truth of the matter is, at .00025, I bought close to nothing. I needed to purchase about 200 DMD to get it to .00035. Up from there to .00050 cost me about .5 BTC. Then, I walked away for a while, decided to come back when things were taken more seriously... Came back a bit later and saw 999 DMD sitting there around .0005. I bought it. Ran up the price a bit to get excitement, which it did. Kept going and going and going and going all the way to .00075. Now I'm not saying I was the only one buying. But every single spike and jump and caress you see on that chart was very much my doing, as well as others who bought it. Who caused them to buy it? Is all I'm asking. My people ought to sell while the offer stands, because I AM OUT.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:51:05 PM

So, which is it?

I see DMD as an eco-friendly coin that is POW/POS and now is moving to be an even more eco-friendly coin with it's move to 100% POS.

The cloudemining is just an option for people to acquire DMD with any hardware they might want to mine with.

Then after DMD moves to 100% POS cloudemining gives people an entry to get some DMD without needing to spend fiat to change into BTC to spend on DMD.

The more options you give to some to get into DMD the stronger it becomes like it has been. Looking forward to the move to DMD v3.0
r8st

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:53:42 PM

So, which is it?

I see DMD as an eco-friendly coin that is POW/POS and now is moving to be an even more eco-friendly coin with it's move to 100% POS.

The cloudemining is just an option for people to acquire DMD with any hardware they might want to mine with while DMD was moving toward the 100% POS.

Then after DMD moves to 100% POS cloudemining it gives people an entry to get some DMD without needing to spend fiat to change into BTC to spend on DMD.

The more options you give to some to get into DMD the stronger it becomes like it has been. Looking forward to the move to DMD v3.0

I bought diamond because I loved mining it.

It's why I am now switched over to XMY/MYR. I believe their initial concept is correct, only now needs to be expanded upon, which can no doubt be accomplished in time.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:01:58 PM

r8st
A few words about bitcoin, that would clarify the big picture

We all see with what difficulties now encounters bitcoin.
This is a lack of consensus on further reform related to the increase in network capacity.
This is almost complete control over the mining market by the Chinese miners, who do so as they are profitable and behave independently from the main community.
But the main problem bitcoin is a tight binding to the algorithm, stitched in Asic chips.
If the system brute force of private keys, with the help of a quantum computer, which is being actively developed and tested at the level of special services will be successful, it will also mean a major collapse of the entire bitcoin of the system.
Because it will not be able to quickly rebuild the new system of calculus and start using a new algorithm.

So this picture, as best as possible, shows the essence of mining and the difference between POS and POW coins

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:11:12 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 11:25:59 PM by cryptonit

I bought diamond because I loved mining it.
It's why I am now switched over to XMY/MYR. I believe their initial concept is correct, only now needs to be expanded upon, which can no doubt be accomplished in time.

good luck there im sure they have a active ANN thread and ur participation there is welcome

our standing to POW is clear it was for security reason in 2014 decided to have a hybrid coin rollout POW/POS
state of the art technology 2017 doesnt require that POW part any longer
POS/Masternode runs perfectly fine without POW

so our decision against energy waste was a easy one

for people who want to keep mining for DMD we gave them the possibility
to convert their POW mining income into DMD via https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
and suggest them to use the nicehashminer software in combination with our multipool

we see the decision if someone mine or not as a personal one and its a free world
but same we see the decision if a coin wants to include POW into its coinrollout mechanism
as a decision that should be well considered before taken

and we did decide in our opinion the best path for a future proof coin concept
we are against burning coal in china to power bitcoin mining farms
and so we dont want to attract people who are interested into DMD to energy waste too
global warming is a fact

mine with renewable energy that is co2 neutral i have no issues with that
run ur windmill or photovoltaic and mine as much as u want

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
r8st

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:47:37 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:29:46 PM by mprep

I was also the one who bought in January. Right after the first time I successfully CPU-mined it. I think I bought 25 at that time, it went up that much from that.

Screw it, I'll just say it.

Scam.

Why want something no hard work goes into earning? Besides the founder's?

And if the founders are to be that well-appreciated, forever, just because they named  "Diamond", Then for God's sake at the very least consider me to have contributed to the founding enough for me to have an mn so I can continue with my work and leave you rising in peace.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

I was also the one who bought in January. Right after the first time I successfully CPU-mined it. I think I bought 25 at that time, it went up that much from that.

My friend, I think that you overestimate your strengths a little.
Of course 7 bitcoins have weight in this small market, but do not think that the growth in value depends on your speculative actions.

If you are now in a position when you sold your coins and the price go up, then you should calm down and begin to think sensibly, discarding emotions  Cool

Let's not clog up the topic here and write things not related to DMD.
So you noticed there are no charges against the team here.
All these people are time-tested and deserve respect.
If you are dissatisfied with anything, just go to another section of the forum.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

Okay I now have the DMD wallet up and fully synced to the network and have encrypted my wallet however now that I try and unlock my wallet using the same passpharse it won't unlock. I also sent 1 DMD to the coin to see if it will unlock once there is a balance but still nothing. Is there a command I can put into the console to get it to unlock?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:06:34 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:32:11 PM by mprep

I al ready have my XMY/MYR thread going actually. It has already been going for 2 months. Guess when it started? Just look at the charts. Not telling you where though. Perhaps if I had an mn....

Oh well, those with eyes to see see.

The founders are being judged heavily based on this decision. Mark my Words, all of you.

My friend, I think that you overestimate your strengths a little.
Of course 7 bitcoins have weight in this small market, but do not think that the growth in value depends on your speculative actions.

If you are now in a position when you sold your coins and the price go up, then you should calm down and begin to think sensibly, discarding emotions  Cool

Let's not clog up the topic here and write things not related to DMD.
So you noticed there are no charges against the team here.
All these people are time-tested and deserve respect.
If you are dissatisfied with anything, just go to another section of the forum.

No, I don't. I was literally the only human buying in January. I watched it, days on end. Volume like... .02 BTC/day average, little .5 DMD buys here and there. Man, you do not know who I am.

I say I have 7 BTC. I do.

And I have thousands.

Ears, eyes, BTCs...

Watching. Waiting.

Whatever will these big boys do?

I even have my own DMD thread. Not telling you where that is either.

Should I cut it?
r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:28:14 AM

I gave DMD all I had. It was growing too fast, so to protect it I sold, just like to founders had been doing to me and the rest of the buyers since March. Do not attempt to tell me I don't deserve an mn because I was a "fool who sold".
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

Okay I now have the DMD wallet up and fully synced to the network and have encrypted my wallet however now that I try and unlock my wallet using the same passpharse it won't unlock. I also sent 1 DMD to the coin to see if it will unlock once there is a balance but still nothing. Is there a command I can put into the console to get it to unlock?

I do not quite understand what your problem is.
You created a new wallet.dat file, next, you must assign it a password.
This is done in the window:

After that you send to your new address a test coin (for example 1DMD)
When you see the incoming transaction and it will be confirmed, you can easily check your password for correctness using this mode

If everything is done correctly and the passwords are matched, then you will see that your wallet (after full synchronization with the network) went into POS minting mode.
The diamond icon in the lower right corner turns blue

r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

I can be a sharp thorn in your side for all of eternity or you can grant me this one request. I do not want to cause destruction. I never choose to. But when it must happen it must.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:52:46 AM

I do not quite understand what your problem is.
You created a new wallet.dat file, next, you must assign it a password.
This is done in the window:

After that you send to your new address a test coin (for example 1DMD)
When you see the incoming transaction and it will be confirmed, you can easily check your password for correctness using this mode

If everything is done correctly and the passwords are matched, then you will see that your wallet (after full synchronization with the network) went into POS minting mode.
The diamond icon in the lower right corner turns blue

I followed all these steps you have outlined here but when I hover the mouse over the padlock icon it says that the wallet is locked but I went to settings and unlocked it and entered my passpharse but still the padlock icon says that it is locked. My 1 DMD won't be mature yet so I won't see the blue diamond right now but shouldn't the padlock say unlocked?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:13:11 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:53:35 PM by mprep

All of you buying hoping to fill an mn...

Know who you will be co-masternoding with.

Else, have no stake.

I mean for God's sake... if they're able to run a lottery...

Those who have been in this thread since I've been here know what I am speaking of. But those in the other threads of mine.... PIVX.... Ripple.... Dash...., who are also in this thread because of me.... know PRECISELY what I am talking about.

It was quite some March wasn't it? Not only for DMD.

Where would you like to take this from here, because I'm feeling like it needs to be taken to some place other than nowhere.

And I am not the only one.

Like a thief in the night...

Anybody wanting to invest in DMD, read back through the last 50 pgs. Understand where this "v3 masternode" concept originated, heck discover where the DMD frenzy originated in the 1st place. He's telling you, get out.

I don't know if this thread is safe in fact, perhaps I ought to simply stick to my own.

More power in such a seat.

We will have Diamonds, yes.

But they will be mined.

Why?

Because Diamonds are mined.

Duh.

Of all the cryptocurrencies out there other than BTC, Diamond is most obviously THE ONE above all others that should be PoW. Gold and silver speculatives as well.

It's just so darn obvious.

But I needed to get the price up, so you all see there is in fact value... intrinsic and group-oriented... no matter what.

So I say this mn business but I don't mean it, I don't care, I want to work for my living. And I have worked like a mother****er these last few months, in DMD and elsewhere, and I have received absolutely nothing in return. Losses in fact.

You people need a good talking to. A straight talk. And I'm the one to give it. If you want this all to work... to really work.... you need to have HONOR. And dammit, a little common-sense.

I bought DMD because I liked it. As it was. I liked the concept of mining it. I liked the concept of minting it. That is why the price is what you see today, nothing more, nothing less.

No, I'm not going to announce some new coin somewhere.

I just urge you to consider my (I assure you, to me, inconsequential) request that I be allowed a masternode if you do decide to continue on that route. I earned it. I want a part in Diamond, whatever the case, but I do also know of a way to allow for all coins to prosper, using both methods.

And until my request is fulfilled, or until v2 is re-initiated, I can take no further part in this. Further, I will be needing to bend things back to planet earth if you catch my drift.

My earth does include the sea... to those out there wondering.

About time we raise it?

So many ants crawling around. How'd they know?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:09:05 AM

My earth does include the sea... to those out there wondering.

About time we raise it?

So many ants crawling around. How'd they know?

Who let the salty motherfuckers out ?

Dude you ok ?

Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: