Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:23:22 AM

Damn - I haven't used the "ignore" button in a while - it is now all warmed up....

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:53:32 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:55:44 PM by mprep

If everything is done correctly and the passwords are matched, then you will see that your wallet (after full synchronization with the network) went into POS minting mode.
The diamond icon in the lower right corner turns blue

I followed all these steps you have outlined here but when I hover the mouse over the padlock icon it says that the wallet is locked but I went to settings and unlocked it and entered my passpharse but still the padlock icon says that it is locked. My 1 DMD won't be mature yet so I won't see the blue diamond right now but shouldn't the padlock say unlocked?

You should not be on the badge of the lock.
After the coins are in an important wallet, it must take at least 9 days before you begin to receive POS revenue.
The main indicator that your wallet is in minting mode is a blue diamond icon  Smiley

Damn - I haven't used the "ignore" button in a while - it is now all warmed up....

Do not pay attention, this guy  r8st  turned out to be a troll  Cheesy

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
r8st

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:03:49 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:52:19 PM by mprep

Do not pay attention, this guy  r8st  turned out to be a troll  Cheesy

Troll?

No my name is Robert Stevenson. I live in Washington State, United States. Seattle, to be more specific. Many know me here.

See? The absolute anti-troll. Here, anyways.

Ah ok then you can't see this. I am about to go on an absolute rampage. A massacre. You are going to be squiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiished.

But it won't be me. No.

The world will know its Lord. And so will you.

My earth does include the sea... to those out there wondering.

About time we raise it?

So many ants crawling around. How'd they know?

Who let the salty motherfuckers out ?

Dude you ok ?

No I am not, but thank you very much for asking.

I have had it. And I am about to pull the plug on all of it.

Not just this thread. Not just bitcointalk.org, not just the net, not just the earth, all of it.

I have found none here worthy of my time or energy. None but perhaps, as you say, sweet sweet Marie

Yes even diamonds will burn in this fire.

I am sorry.

I tried to warn you all. I gave you hundreds of chances. Thousands. Endless.

Those no longer here but with me need not worry about any of this. Those reading with no concept of what is occurring need to silence themselves before ice and fire catch their tongue.

I have collected every grape.

You just need to stomp them now daddy.
big_coins

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:27:53 AM

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

Not just this thread. Not just bitcointalk.org, not just the net, not just the earth, all of it.

I have found none here worthy of my time or energy. None but perhaps, as you say, sweet sweet Marie

complete fruitloop.

Back to the madhouse my friend.

r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:42:27 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:55:58 PM by mprep

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

complete fruitloop.

Would happen, but they by now simply refuse to take me.

I am afraid I have, over time, turned too many cages inside out.

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

complete fruitloop.

Including my own.

Good bye you all.

Hello the rest of you.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:01:51 AM

About time we raise it?

Dude you ok ?

complete fruitloop.

Including my own.

Good bye you all.

Hello the rest of you.

Wow, the troll is here again.
 It's time to take medicine and maybe change your doctor.
Your treatment is clearly unsuccessful  Grin
bye

Crystalicus

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

Money is nothing. Crypto currency is the future

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:18:34 AM

Do not pay attention, this guy  r8st  turned out to be a troll  Cheesy

Troll?

No my name is Robert Stevenson. I live in Washington State, United States. Seattle, to be more specific. Many know me here.

See? The absolute anti-troll. Here, anyways.

You obviously sold everything for nothing. Press and go forward

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce, Fast and Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond ProfitDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:29:18 AM

Wow, thought that guy was just a FUDer, then a troll, then a narcissist, now it's gone to full blown schizophrenia.

Anyway, on topic, I finally bought into some DMD and thought i'd point a rig at it till PoW ends, but I can't seem to find a decent pool and/or the definitive Groest nvidia miner.

Could someone point me in the right direction?
r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:33:09 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 06:15:03 AM by r8st

Wow, thought that guy was just a FUDer, then a troll, then a narcissist, now it's gone to full blown schizophrenia.

Anyway, on topic, I finally bought into some DMD and thought i'd point a rig at it till PoW ends, but I can't seem to find a decent pool and/or the definitive Groest nvidia miner.

we're all amd here. best of luck to you.

But if you do happen to go amd someday. I happen to have a kernel for rx 470s that hashes at 35 MH/s. I'll sell it to you. Ha!

Schizophrenia? Who created that word, is all I ask. Or more like, "what?" God owns you child.

Why would you want to mine DMD anyways?

Don't you know mining ends in a couple weeks?

I'm the one who hit PIVX so hard. I then came here and suddenly DMD wants to switch to mns.

Fishy af.

Have you not been reading this thread much?

For example, I have been here, contributing, for 75+ pages. Where have you been? Since March 1 I have been here.

DMD meant a lot to me and it kind of hurts my feelings that you'd say what you did.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:09:21 AM

But if you do go amd. I happen to have a kernel for rx 470s that hashes at 35 MH/s. I'll sell it to you. Ha!

Schizophrenia? Who created that word, is all I ask. God owns you child.

I'm the one who hit PIVX so hard. I then came here and suddenly DMD wants to switch to mns.

Fishy af.

For example, I have been here, contributing, for 75+ pages. Where have you been? Since March 1 I have been here.

DMD meant a lot to me and it kind of hurts my feelings that you'd say what you did.

This is you last warning bud, pls stop trolling this or any other thread. If I hate one thing, those re FUDers and trolls. Also stop insulting our new members.
Every member of DMD community, regardless of when they joined re welcome here, whether active or just like to lurk.

But we will not allow people to insult or criticize other people on this thread just cause they feel like it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:16:56 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 06:26:58 AM by r8st

But if you do go amd. I happen to have a kernel for rx 470s that hashes at 35 MH/s. I'll sell it to you. Ha!

Schizophrenia? Who created that word, is all I ask. God owns you child.

Fishy af.

This is you last warning bud, pls stop trolling this or any other thread. If I hate one thing, those re FUDers and trolls. Also stop insulting our new members.
Every member of DMD community, regardless of when they joined re welcome here, whether active or just like to lurk.

But we will not allow people to insult or criticize other people on this thread just cause they feel like it.

Understood. I am sorry I did not intend to be in any way insulting. Could you please point me to the part in that quote which was insulting,  so I may know?

Or perhaps the member himn/herself could answer this, if in fact there were any insult contained within whatsoever.

Insulting? I mean, come on. He/she calls me schizophrenic, where in my post am I more rude than this? I was actually trying to help him C+ a little. We're all amd here Alice.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

You begging for DMD team to give you a masternode is INSULTING! I mean dude.....a free masternode worth 15-20 BTC? WTF, r u 7 years old?
You mentioning DMD is fishy and scam is big time INSULTING! People have invested countless hours for DMD to reach a point where it is now, without a SINGLE person ever being scammed, and you come here and spread you shit is extremely insulting.
You posting 15 post about unrelated shit is clear case or trolling, for that you get a negative rating. This is also very insulting.
Finally, you mentioning religious context here on our thread is also VERY, VERY INSULTING for true believers and I am one of those.

Consider yourself warned, pls stop.

r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

You begging for DMD team to give you a masternode is INSULTING! I mean dude.....a free masternode worth 15-20 BTC? WTF, r u 7 years old?
You mentioning DMD is fishy and scam is big time INSULTING! People have invested countless hours for DMD to reach a point where it is now, without a SINGLE person ever being scammed, and you come here and spread you shit is extremely insulting.
You posting 15 post about unrelated shit is clear case or trolling, for that you get a negative rating. This is also very insulting.
Finally, you mentioning religious context here on our thread is also VERY, VERY INSULTING for true believers and I am one of those.

I am coming here and claiming it is a scam, yes. That is precisely what I am doing.

So call them, call the friends, Krew, call DK, the Crow, Man, and all the others together. Yes. I am calling scam. And I have absolutely all of the records to prove it. I was no more than used.

You cannot claim no one has called scam when somebody is literally, right now, calling scam.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:32:37 AM

I am coming here and claiming it is a scam, yes. That is precisely what I am doing.

So call them, call the friends, Krew, call DK, the Crow, Man, and all the others together. Yes. I am calling scam. And I have absolutely all of the records to prove it. I was no more than used.

Enjoy your new trust rating, troll.

r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:35:50 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 10:50:27 PM by mprep

Enjoy your new trust rating, troll.

I do not care. I will wear it with honor. Everybody round here knows dude.

Point to where I am trolling.

I loved diamond, still do. You've diverged from the path I revived it for.

And so I, personally, suggest it go down. But not just down... way down. These folks need to remember who and what built them.

Just because my army is unseen does not mean it is not real.

You of all people ought to know this.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:58:03 AM

Just because my army is unseen does not mean it is not real.

You of all people ought to know this.

You seem to have been warned.
Wait for a negative rating

r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:06:33 AM

There is a little quote I like.

"AA King may dress as a beggar. A beggar may not dress as a King. Be careful how you treat beggars."
r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

Oh and another good one, in regard to the comment that I am acting like a 7 yr old child:

Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

I understand many people have put in a lot of hard work for DMD. All I am telling you is I have too.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

could u focus ur attention on ur other great investments and their threads please
i understand u sold all dmd and u are unhappy that there is no sign u will be able buy back cheaper
still most of our community dont read regulary btt and ur show will have zero price impact
after all u made a gain with ur dmd investment now move on to where the grass is greener and earn more
good luck

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
r8st

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:19:29 AM

could u focus ur attention on ur other great investments and their threads please
i understand u sold all dmd and u are unhappy that there is no sign u will be able buy back cheaper
still most of our community dont read regulary btt and ur show will have zero price impact
after all u made a gain with ur dmd investment now move on to where the grass is greener and earn more
good luck

Absolutely.

I would say best of luck to you, but I wish you none.

You have thrown away the most precious part of yourselves.

The Spirit.

Good bye.

I shall now take my RESt.
Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: