Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thanhphan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:03:43 AM

How to run backup file? Please help guide?I also saved file backup when Setup first.
Easier than you think.
Open wallet - Click "File" on top bar - Click "Backup Wallet"

Thank you, I will try it
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thanhphan

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:26:34 AM

How to run backup file? Please help guide?I also saved file backup when Setup first.
Easier than you think.

This led me to save the backup file, not the backup file to restore the wallet.
I think my wallet.dat is corrupted, but i don't know to repair it.
I hope you find a way to help.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:46:51 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 06:03:49 AM by shveicar

Easier than you think.

I recommend you to read this paragraph 8. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q8
And understand the basic steps which you need to do when you first start the wallet.
The recovery file wallet.dat from the backup, means replacing your file with the backup.
If the name or extension of your backup file differs from the name wallet.dat, you will need to rename it to the name of "wallet" and extension "dat" after the replacement.
After this, you can run your wallet.
Even if in manual mode you have not created backup, your wallet make does it automatically every time you start.
It keeps these copies in a folder backups.
It is written in paragraph: 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18

If you have a backup or private key from your address with the coins, you can always restore your wallet, or transfer coins from one wallet to another.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
thanhphan

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:37:30 AM

Easier than you think.

And understand the basic steps which you need to do when you first start the wallet.
The recovery file wallet.dat from the backup, means replacing your file with the backup.
If the name or extension of your backup file differs from the name wallet.dat, you will need to rename it to the name of "wallet" and extension "dat" after the replacement.
Even if in manual mode you have not created backup, your wallet make does it automatically every time you start.

If you have a backup or private key from your address with the coins, you can always restore your wallet, or transfer coins from one wallet to another.

I recorvered my wallet success. I'm very happy. I recovery by file wallet.1512190078.bak, replace file wallet.dat is corupted.
Thank you very much , Special is team DMD (civan,shveicar).
Good Team DMD always success on jobs and Life.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:42:41 AM

Easier than you think.

I recorvered my wallet success. I'm very happy. I recovery by file wallet.1512190078.bak, replace file wallet.dat is corupted.

Excellent, I m glad to hear this. Please do let us know if you need anything else.
May DMD brings you a lot of profits my friend! Smiley

P.S. Always keep you backups safe and secure.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:55:31 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 10:08:55 AM by shveicar

Easier than you think.

Ok, I added this useful information: 27. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q27
So now you can use any name for your backups and you don't need to rename it for the start check.

But the default name (which is always first checks the wallet when you start), is the file wallet.dat.
if the file diamond.conf does not specify a string with a different name, the wallet will look for the file wallet.dat and its absence, it will create a new (empty) wallet.dat file

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Nickkesss

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:26:35 PM

I have a question, everything i send to my btc adres from diamond cloud mining, can I ever get that back? So for example: if I invest 1000 dollar for cloudmining, do I ever get that back, or is that amount of money gone for ever?
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

I have a question, everything i send to my btc adres from diamond cloud mining, can I ever get that back? So for example: if I invest 1000 dollar for cloudmining, do I ever get that back, or is that amount of money gone for ever?

please read terms of use

https://multipool.bit.diamonds/attachments/Terms_of_use.pdf
project contribution is 7 days refundable if u change ur mind
but after that timeframe not

u recive dmd cloud shares as thank u for ur support
and the dmd cloud shares qualify u to recieve a share of the DMD cloud payouts
for whole project lifetime and even better ur shareposer is increases by x5 until ur earned DMD value
exceed the contributed BTC value

and after that u keep reciving payouts at x1 sharepower

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

How would that ever work? You would then lend 1000 dollar to DMD multipool, get your DMD payouts and your money back? No, this is not possible of feasible.

That money is not gone forever, you will get your shares which give you regular DMD payouts. Just make sure to read and understand TOS in details first. Also, I suggest you visit our homepage and request Slack invitation. Via Slack we can answer all other questions you might have about DMD.

Here is the link:

https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
daschmidty

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

I am trying to compile the wallet on a fresh linux install (openSUSE tumbleweed) and I am getting a configure error regarding SSL:
"configure: error: Detected LibreSSL: This is NOT supported, and may break consensus compatibility!"
I don't actually have LibreSSL installed, but rather openSSL 1.1.0-g. I have read there was a bug in bitcoin wallet that caused it to not build against openssl >1.0, but it appears that has been fixed elsewhere. Any ideas how to best work around this issue? Downgrading openssl on my system will cause a number of dependency issues.

I posted in the slack channel as well, but so far no luck.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

I am trying to compile the wallet on a fresh linux install (openSUSE tumbleweed) and I am getting a configure error regarding SSL:
"configure: error: Detected LibreSSL: This is NOT supported, and may break consensus compatibility!"
I don't actually have LibreSSL installed, but rather openSSL 1.1.0-g. I have read there was a bug in bitcoin wallet that caused it to not build against openssl >1.0, but it appears that has been fixed elsewhere. Any ideas how to best work around this issue? Downgrading openssl on my system will cause a number of dependency issues.

If you don't have LibreSSL installed, have you tried compiling --with-libressl? That should get it to use the openSSL that was incorrectly identified as libreSSL. At least that is what worked for me on a RasPi...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
daschmidty

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

If you don't have LibreSSL installed, have you tried compiling --with-libressl? That should get it to use the openSSL that was incorrectly identified as libreSSL. At least that is what worked for me on a RasPi...

Adding the --with-libressl switch allows the configure script to complete but the build bombs out with a bunch of ssl related errors:

Code:
 CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-ecwrapper.lo
ecwrapper.cpp: In function ‘int {anonymous}::ECDSA_SIG_recover_key_GFp(EC_KEY*, ECDSA_SIG*, const unsigned char*, int, int, int)’:
ecwrapper.cpp:62:28: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     if (!BN_add(x, x, ecsig->r)) {
                            ^~
In file included from ecwrapper.h:11:0,
                 from ecwrapper.cpp:5:
/usr/include/openssl/ec.h:1039:16: note: forward declaration of ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
 typedef struct ECDSA_SIG_st ECDSA_SIG;
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:62:30: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     if (!BN_add(x, x, ecsig->r)) {
                              ^
/usr/include/openssl/ec.h:1039:16: note: forward declaration of ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:118:34: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     if (!BN_mod_inverse(rr, ecsig->r, order, ctx)) {
                                  ^~
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:118:36: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     if (!BN_mod_inverse(rr, ecsig->r, order, ctx)) {
                                    ^
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:123:31: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     if (!BN_mod_mul(sor, ecsig->s, rr, order, ctx)) {
                               ^~
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:123:33: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     if (!BN_mod_mul(sor, ecsig->s, rr, order, ctx)) {
                                 ^
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp: In member function ‘bool CECKey::Recover(const uint256&, const unsigned char*, int)’:
ecwrapper.cpp:221:31: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     BN_bin2bn(&p64[0], 32, sig->r);
                               ^~
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:221:33: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     BN_bin2bn(&p64[0], 32, sig->r);
                                 ^
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:222:32: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     BN_bin2bn(&p64[32], 32, sig->s);
                                ^~
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
ecwrapper.cpp:222:34: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘ECDSA_SIG {aka struct ECDSA_SIG_st}’
     BN_bin2bn(&p64[32], 32, sig->s);
                                  ^
                ^~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [Makefile:6295: libbitcoinconsensus_la-ecwrapper.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/david/Wallets/Diamond/src'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:7117: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/david/Wallets/Diamond/src'
make: *** [Makefile:594: all-recursive] Error 1

I'm pretty stumped on this one. I tried building an older version of openssl from source, but that has been a mess.
NoxX

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

Adding the --with-libressl switch allows the configure script to complete but the build bombs out with a bunch of ssl related errors:

I'm pretty stumped on this one. I tried building an older version of openssl from source, but that has been a mess.

Hmm, as per here (https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/issues/149) you could try installing an older version of openSSL alongside the latest one with

apt-get install libssl1.0-dev

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
daschmidty

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

Hmm, as per here (https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/issues/149) you could try installing an older version of openSSL alongside the latest one with

Unfortunately I am not running debian/Ubuntu. Trying to install the openssl1.0-devel package on SUSE conflicts with 1.1 It keeps proposing to uninstall openssl1.1 along with a ton of other stuff. They just moved to 1.1 a few weeks ago and I have never had issues building the wallet until now.
NoxX

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:13:56 PM

Unfortunately I am not running debian/Ubuntu. Trying to install the openssl1.0-devel package on SUSE conflicts with 1.1 It keeps proposing to uninstall openssl1.1 along with a ton of other stuff. They just moved to 1.1 a few weeks ago and I have never had issues building the wallet until now.

Then I'm out of ideas, sorry. I run all my wallets on RasPis...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:55:13 PM

Try the depends toolkit included in the github code.
Make sure you have the dependencies installed.
sudo apt install build-essential libtool autotools-dev autoconf pkg-config curl
You will likely have to make changes to the package names for Suse - I don't use Suse, so.....

To build the wallet -

Code:
sh autogen.sh

cd depends

#without gui
make NO_QT=1
#with gui
make

This will take awhile as the dependencies are downloaded and built, you will need a gig or 2 of disk space.

then:
Code:
cd ..
./configure --prefix=`pwd`/depends/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
# the directory "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu" may be named differently on Suse - verify the name in the depends directory.
Code:
make
strip src/qt/diamond-qt
# also verify the  src/qt/diamond-qt binary name

Good luck!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:38:54 PM

i only use ubuntu sorry
once u have a guide for suse u welcome to write a howto here

https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/tree/master/doc

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

Hello,
staking is not active since yesterday. What can i do ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255806.msg25712214#msg25712214
Hello,
my wallet 3.0.0.13b is running since yesterday and staking is still not active.

I have unlocked my wallet since yesterday as well.

Why ?

EDIT: i have to say that my connection is having issues lately, it's extremely slow. Could it be that ?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:05:19 AM

Hello,

Hello,

Why ?

EDIT: i have to say that my connection is having issues lately, it's extremely slow. Could it be that ?

restart wallet
wait until all sync bars disappear
wait 1 min longer
then unlock wallet in "only for..." mode
then after like 1-2 minutes ur diamond icon bottom right should get blue
if u have mature available coins older than 1 hour in wallet
if all coins minted already and none are mature again its normal the diamond get grey until u have again mature coins

most of the POS stay inactive issues are by unlock wallet to early when the MNsync is not finished
keep in mind a POS/Masternode coins need to sync not only the blockchain but also sync with the masternode network
and only if all sync are finished u should start POS (by unlock ur wallet)

Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

Hello,

Hello,

Why ?

restart wallet
wait until all sync bars disappear
wait 1 min longer
then unlock wallet in "only for..." mode
then after like 1-2 minutes ur diamond icon bottom right should get blue
if u have mature available coins older than 1 hour in wallet
if all coins minted already and none are mature again its normal the diamond get grey until u have again mature coins

most of the POS stay inactive issues are by unlock wallet to early when the MNsync is not finished
keep in mind a POS/Masternode coins need to sync not only the blockchain but also sync with the masternode network
and only if all sync are finished u should start POS (by unlock ur wallet)

I have same issue with staking. I followed your instructions above. coins are now in the wallet for 1 hour and 40 min. so should be now mature. Also waited before I unlocked the wallet. Any ideas? EDIt: It now works, just were double checking. So obviously it took more time getting the coins mature. What does actually mean Multisend: not active? Do I need this oneß
Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: