Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260276 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

DMD is on my top 5.  I agree with the community being a big part of the popularity.  

It also helps to have a rep present to answer questions or concerns.  

The only downside I have experienced is discontinuing mining.  I love the environment and all, but I do miss those days...

You can mine via DMD multipool. Nicehash is down but as far as I see, it ll be back online during this weekend. Mining the most profitable coin to mine and exchanging it for DMD would be the best strategy for miners anyhow, even if DMD Diamond retained PoW mining.

So, use multipool or some other algo switching miner, mine the most profitable coin and get yourself DMD Diamond. That is my advice to miners.

IS there any option for a Linux user to mine DMD anyway possible? no nice hash for Linux. Id love to get my mining payed out in DMD's

any pool that pay out towards a BTC address can be used
just use ur DMD multipool BTC address as payout address
and any incoming BTC will be converted to DMD

but it seems nicehash is by far the best rated profitbased autoswitching with BTC payouts
https://poolpicker.eu/reviews?&order=rating

so lets hope they open doors again

regarding linux yes maybe the easy software like on windows not exist but
mining towards nicehash will be able on linux too just a bit more config work
but for more details get in touch with nicehash community

BTC fees are killing profits, I hope if NiceHash returns, they will offer payout in ETH or different altcoins, so we don't wait for weeks to get BTC deposits...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:48:52 PM

another single DMD $ all time high?

cheap DMD on livecoin USD markets!

Can you get DMD/ETH pair listed on Bittrex? Livecoin has low volume, plus not popular exchange.
I don't like to transfer BTC, the mining fee is too expensive and we lose 1-2 DMD for that... And if we don't pay those fees we get stuck for weeks as nobody confirms the transfer...
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:27:49 PM

another single DMD $ all time high?

cheap DMD on livecoin USD markets!

Can you get DMD/ETH pair listed on Bittrex? Livecoin has low volume, plus not popular exchange.
I don't like to transfer BTC, the mining fee is too expensive and we lose 1-2 DMD for that... And if we don't pay those fees we get stuck for weeks as nobody confirms the transfer...

i understand BTC fees is a pain

its bitcoin issue DMD tx fees are small

the only hint i can give u is doing bulk transactions

doins less BTC transactions decrease the money u burn on tx fees

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:49:49 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:39:15 AM by shveicar

Diamond is a solid and strong coin.
We are moving forward and do not stand still

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
for2na4all

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

Hello Diamond Community!

I have noticed all your comments regarding the video I posted recently and decided to make some changes. Let me present you the new version of BIT.DIAMONDS | WHAT’S YOUR CHOICE 3.1

https://youtu.be/W0a5zEzgCUE

It’s been a solid year and we can clearly see how DMD is becoming more valuable and popular in crypto world. We should thank each other for this small victory because bigger things are coming in 2018. Let’s share the video and make people more aware.

If you liked the video I made, you can always show your gratitude with a donation. All the donations will go to a good cause.

--->>> dL1c9Npgn4N6Xn1vhW9vheFgohukZkJhCn <<<---

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
SenseiSan

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:56:47 AM

If i want to stake DMD, pos, do i must have at least 100 coins in my wallet?
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

There is no any limit for staking. Even piles of 0.1 DMD will stake, just rare. You can see staking status here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
Scroll to "Stake Input Size for the last 1000 blocks". "Popular" stake sizes now are around 50 DMD and around 300 DMD.

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

Hello Diamond Community!

I have noticed all your comments regarding the video I posted recently and decided to make some changes. Let me present you the new version of BIT.DIAMONDS | WHAT’S YOUR CHOICE 3.1

https://youtu.be/W0a5zEzgCUE

It’s been a solid year and we can clearly see how DMD is becoming more valuable and popular in crypto world. We should thank each other for this small victory because bigger things are coming in 2018. Let’s share the video and make people more aware.

If you liked the video I made, you can always show your gratitude with a donation. All the donations will go to a good cause.

--->>> dL1c9Npgn4N6Xn1vhW9vheFgohukZkJhCn <<<---

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you.
I sent you 5 DMD and replaced the videos on the page https://diamond-info.github.io/
I hope that we will soon see from you and other quality videos about Diamond  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
CartGeezer

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

Started mining DMD back in the scrypt days, then changed to the multipool when I bout my sha miners.  Held my coin for years, sold a bit to pay the rent a couple years ago.

Now I think I screwed up.

Did the conversion from v2 to v3.  I had two addresses.  I unlocked the wallet and it staked instantly.  I waited.  Then it staked again.  I waited, and shut the wallet down.  I opened her back up again and sent my small block to my 'big' block address.  Dumped the keys for that address and imported it into the v3 wallet.  My balance then showed I was missing about 400 DMD, roughly the amount of the 'small block' address.  After the panic attack, I then dumped the 'small block' address key and imported it into v3, and got nada.

So, missing coins did not show up.  I scrood something but don't know what or how to recover them, or even if it is possible.  Not being the brightest bulb in the lamp, I could use some help.

I don't have a big pile, but I offer 20 DMD to the first person to give me the solution to get my coins back.  About $350 value this minute, not too bad for a genius with a fix.

TIA Diamondeers!

CURE DEM DMD GPL HBN HYPER KED POT TEK  THC -   I'm such a PoS
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

I would love to see more elaboration on plans to build an ecosystem around DMD Diamond. This coin is phenomenal as a stand alone coin. The fact that there are plans to build more of an ecosystem around it make it that much more exciting. Are the specifics in the white paper? Or can they be posted here?

not yet

2017 blockchain
2018 platform
2019 services and apps

thats the roadmap
go into more details yet to explain stuff that will release 2019
and might change and improve in the timeframe until release make no sense

i dont want to overpromote or underestimate what we able to deliver

so more details need to wait until we have a clear picture what abilities we will be able pack into our solutions

i think the most important info is we dont stop develop in the DMD ecosystem

This is why I have been a long term holder and staking of DMD because I like the slow and steady progress of the dev. No hype here and plans to rush developments for pumps. DMD has risen in price because people believe in the project and long term future of the coin, yes masternodes might of had a part in the price pumping but it has been steady ever since with a few ups and downs but that is to be expected along the way. I'm all for long term coins and DMD is just that, a long term project.

That s why most of us love DMD. No HYPE, no empty promises, just steady development, lots of profits and great community. We are here to stay and we will be here many years from now.

and I would add  because of healthy masternodes interwoven into the fabric of   incredible network that  proven to be pretty effective in a number of cases.
Heavyiron

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

Started mining DMD back in the scrypt days, then changed to the multipool when I bout my sha miners.  Held my coin for years, sold a bit to pay the rent a couple years ago.

Did the conversion from v2 to v3.  I had two addresses.  I unlocked the wallet and it staked instantly.  I waited.  Then it staked again.  I waited, and shut the wallet down.  I opened her back up again and sent my small block to my 'big' block address.  Dumped the keys for that address and imported it into the v3 wallet.  My balance then showed I was missing about 400 DMD, roughly the amount of the 'small block' address.  After the panic attack, I then dumped the 'small block' address key and imported it into v3, and got nada.

So, missing coins did not show up.  I scrood something but don't know what or how to recover them, or even if it is possible.  Not being the brightest bulb in the lamp, I could use some help.

I don't have a big pile, but I offer 20 DMD to the first person to give me the solution to get my coins back.  About $350 value this minute, not too bad for a genius with a fix.

TIA Diamondeers!
Can you explain when you are staked? If you done it after snapshot you lose your coinage from DMD v2. So in DMD v3 you will have only coins you have before snapshot.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:55:07 PM

Started mining DMD back in the scrypt days, then changed to the multipool when I bout my sha miners.  Held my coin for years, sold a bit to pay the rent a couple years ago.

Did the conversion from v2 to v3.  I had two addresses.  I unlocked the wallet and it staked instantly.  I waited.  Then it staked again.  I waited, and shut the wallet down.  I opened her back up again and sent my small block to my 'big' block address.  Dumped the keys for that address and imported it into the v3 wallet.  My balance then showed I was missing about 400 DMD, roughly the amount of the 'small block' address.  After the panic attack, I then dumped the 'small block' address key and imported it into v3, and got nada.

So, missing coins did not show up.  I scrood something but don't know what or how to recover them, or even if it is possible.  Not being the brightest bulb in the lamp, I could use some help.

I don't have a big pile, but I offer 20 DMD to the first person to give me the solution to get my coins back.  About $350 value this minute, not too bad for a genius with a fix.

TIA Diamondeers!

anything that happens on DMDv2 after snapshot didnt happen

use the old explorer to find which of ur addresses hold balance at snapshot
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd-v2/

and then import that addresses towards DMDv3
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

stake or transactions now on DMDv2 do nothing of relevance

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:55:12 AM

I have never doubted the DMD team, it has never done me wrong, I am and will continue to be a full time DMD supporter.

Keep up the great work guys. You got my support!

I'm considering the acquisition of another MasterNode in the near future. Your work is greatly appreciated, at least by me! Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

if ya like to sell some DMD please consider fill DMD/USD sellorderbook
on livecoin exchange

it runs dry a lot demand to buy DMD via USD seems to exist

dont let people who want to join our great community starve on empty orderbooks

dont be greedy share some DMD

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

i understand it become a boring repetive news

but yes we had today another all time high of DMD $ value

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

ftguy

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:21:56 AM

There is no any limit for staking. Even piles of 0.1 DMD will stake, just rare. You can see staking status here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
Scroll to "Stake Input Size for the last 1000 blocks". "Popular" stake sizes now are around 50 DMD and around 300 DMD.

I have more than 50 DMD and my wallet is unlocked, staking displayed as active with that little blue diamond icon but I am not getting anything (now waiting for 1 month) , is there anything special that must be done or added to the conf file ?
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:36:05 AM

I have more than 50 DMD and my wallet is unlocked, staking displayed as active with that little blue diamond icon but I am not getting anything (now waiting for 1 month) , is there anything special that must be done or added to the conf file ?

If my math is correct you would expect on average a bit more than one stake per month with 50 DMD. But with just one pile of coins, it will be a long time to average out like that, so you could be lucky and stake multiple times a week, or you could be unlucky and wait a few months for a stake. Similar to mining, short term it is luck based and long term it will average out...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

50 DMD have a chance to stake on average around once a month

so it can happen u have to wait 3 months without find a block and in another month u find 3 blocks

thats what "on average" means

@noxx thx i just see u gave exact the same answer!
great supportive community it feels warm like home in here!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/DMD-Diamond-BTR-Ad.mp3

Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: