Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin ★★ POS ★★ Anon Transactions ★★ Masternodes  (Read 209480 times)
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:32:01 PM

Thanks for letting me know to update to the new wallet version. i just did it, everything seems to work fine.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:30:32 AM

I m sorry for that typo guys indeed John is right I was quite having less and less sleep these days and also was ill due to the same. Smiley

Thank you raven for pointing that out and correcting it , I have corrected it on the OP as well.

I see everything is back to normal! Smiley Enjoy!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Sorry I Did not mean to come off strong. My apologies, I still think you're a SICK DEV (You Rock!)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:12:08 AM

Hey everyone,

I have not heard anything back from bittrex, nor the other explorer.
Please use caution when depositing or withdrawing coin from trex. 2 tweets and a PM to richie. Idk. I usually hear back from now from trex. Maybe it's because it's the weekend or something. Just be careful on trex until we know for sure they have updated.

Cheers,
-Halofire

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:18:27 AM

Typo Bud! Reads - Version Bumped to 1.0.8, Should read - Version Bumped to 1.0.9.

Cheers!
He probably had to endure a sleepless night to get everything working right.

Understandable we're human.... But Accuracy, accuracy we are in the computing world.... Accuracy is everything unless should we just scope everything, and have it be a given range? oh this is V1.0.7 through 1.0.x...... I understand patches work like that but this is more than a patch. Sorry, I am Having a horrible morning, Found out last night it wasn't just my waterblock that cracked. The pump actually burnt out at the same time cracking the reservoir! GRRRR I need to get a fund going  Wink

Soopy is the best. He has not asked for anything, but yet delivers substantial results.

Sorry to hear about your cooling system. I had to replace my head gasket, rad, water pump, timing belt about 3 months ago. $300. pfft. Check your fuses for your radiator fans including your a/c relays and fuses. That was my problem, had two blown fuses under the hood, not in the dashboard. Still don't know why but they work now.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:19:01 AM

Typo Bud! Reads - Version Bumped to 1.0.8, Should read - Version Bumped to 1.0.9.

Cheers!

Understandable we're human.... But Accuracy, accuracy we are in the computing world.... Accuracy is everything unless should we just scope everything, and have it be a given range? oh this is V1.0.7 through 1.0.x...... I understand patches work like that but this is more than a patch. Sorry, I am Having a horrible morning, Found out last night it wasn't just my waterblock that cracked. The pump actually burnt out at the same time cracking the reservoir! GRRRR I need to get a fund going  Wink

Soopy is the best. He has not asked for anything, but yet delivers substantial results.

Sorry to hear about your cooling system. I had to replace my head gasket, rad, water pump, timing belt about 3 months ago. $300. pfft. Check your fuses for your radiator fans including your a/c relays and fuses. That was my problem, had two blown fuses under the hood, not in the dashboard. Still don't know why but they work now.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Halo, not a car bud... My PC where my wallet and a node that was in the list.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:04:21 AM

Ok, thanks. i want to increase my stake. Which exchange do you recommend to buy Orangecoins at the moment?

Hey everyone,

Please use caution when depositing or withdrawing coin from trex. 2 tweets and a PM to richie. Idk. I usually hear back from now from trex. Maybe it's because it's the weekend or something. Just be careful on trex until we know for sure they have updated.

Cheers,
-Halofire
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:23:13 AM

Ok, thanks. i want to increase my stake. Which exchange do you recommend to buy Orangecoins at the moment?

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
-Halofire
OC is only on BITTREX.

We do not even need another exchange yet. Too many exchanges may hinder soopy's work, especially with the regular updates.

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:13:48 PM

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
-Halofire
OC is only on BITTREX.

We do not even need another exchange yet. Too many exchanges may hinder soopy's work, especially with the regular updates.

We should get polos attention. Two major exchanges.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 08:05:55 AM

I m sorry for that typo guys indeed John is right I was quite having less and less sleep these days and also was ill due to the same. Smiley

Thank you raven for pointing that out and correcting it , I have corrected it on the OP as well.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Sorry I Did not mean to come off strong. My apologies, I still think you're a SICK DEV (You Rock!)

Haha nah mate all good! Smiley Appreciate your kind comments and encouragements  , thank you very much! Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 08:17:07 AM

Cheers!

Thank you very much mate , appreciate your kind comments and support , so very much! Smiley

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 08:18:25 AM

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
-Halofire
OC is only on BITTREX.

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts and comments mate and for thinking of me the same , appreciate it very much. Smiley

Working/Online Times

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:39:30 PM

Sorry, meant to post yesterday but we're updated:

"version" : "v1.0.9.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60604,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:42:05 PM

Sorry, meant to post yesterday but we're updated:

"version" : "v1.0.9.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60604,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thank you. Smiley

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:55:27 PM

Cheers!

LMAO! I'm just going to say: I need to drink less.....  Wink Grin

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:15:50 AM

Cheers!

LMAO! I'm just going to say: I need to drink less.....  Wink Grin

I am glad I could provide a laugh! :-D Still Down.... lame this site is hard to use on a phone. haha!

KEEP UP THE GOOD F***ING WORK GUYS!!!!! YOU ROCK!

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Haha nah mate all good! Smiley Appreciate your kind comments and encouragements  , thank you very much! Smiley

You SIR are very welcome!

Cheers!
nonissan

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:31:03 PM

Sorry for my noobness. I got some OC last year and have opened my wallet on occasion to let it sync up. I saw the error message and updated my wallet.

1. My new wallet says 'out of sync', but it doesn't appear to be syncing like my old one was. Do I need to do anything to get it to sync?
2. It says I'm not minting because I don't have any mature coins. Is that normal?
3. I have a balance but no stake. Is that normal, or do I need to do something to get a stake?

TIA
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:15:45 PM

Sorry for my noobness. I got some OC last year and have opened my wallet on occasion to let it sync up. I saw the error message and updated my wallet.

1. My new wallet says 'out of sync', but it doesn't appear to be syncing like my old one was. Do I need to do anything to get it to sync?
2. It says I'm not minting because I don't have any mature coins. Is that normal?
3. I have a balance but no stake. Is that normal, or do I need to do something to get a stake?

TIA

Hi,

Start by opening your help tab and click debug window. In that window, look for "current number of blocks". We are at 265017 as of time of this post, check here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/ for current block.

1. Leave your wallet open, and see if it syncs at all.  If it does, then you can either wait a few hours and let it sync or download the 217k blocks of blockchain from orangecoin.weebly.com. Also update your .conf file for the latest addnodes, which can also be found at the site.
2. You won't be able to mint until your wallet syncs.
3. Yes it is normal, until you start minting.

Let us know how it goes for you. Smiley

nonissan

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:27:24 PM

Thanks Halo!

I'm not seeing the spinning wheel which used to indicate syncing.

I'm on 262,799 (and haven't a clue exactly what that means).

How do I go about updating the config file?
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:35:09 PM

Soopy,

This 1.0.9 Version is FREAKING AWESOME! I finally got up and running, I CAN BUY AGAIN!

Raven
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:47:56 PM

Thanks Halo!

I'm not seeing the spinning wheel which used to indicate syncing.

I'm on 262,799 (and haven't a clue exactly what that means).

How do I go about updating the config file?

That's how many blocks your wallet has synced, and it's not the right number. My personal wallet did the same thing on the same block, I had to delete everything out of my roaming folder, but save your wallet.dat. I also used the blockchain download. I was syncing 500 blocks at a time. I will have to provide another blockchain download that has more blocks than what I have provided, but until I do this, use what I have provided at the website.

I have to go for now and take my girlfriend to work, but I will be back in 30 minutes if you can wait, for additional instructions like updating the .conf file.

Poke around the website and the 217k blockchain download instructions. See if you can figure it out in the meantime. Do you know where your Roaming folder is located?

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: