Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin ★★ POS ★★ Anon Transactions ★★ Masternodes  (Read 209480 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:10:07 PM

BTW, raven.
Found a lil "node-worthy" feature in the best explorer EVER! haha
A list of active nodes can be found here:https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/#!network
Just click the little "node list" button.

Active nodes:
addnode=1.34.180.245
addnode=104.179.213.26
addnode=137.135.57.119
addnode=141.214.17.230
addnode=141.214.17.234
addnode=50.188.13.41
addnode=68.6.148.88
addnode=69.204.247.90
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=92.31.187.182
addnode=93.123.163.96

Ahh nice! Nice to see me on there.  Cool
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:03:28 PM

From that site we have ALOT of people on the top 100 list who haven't staked if they haven't been active in 400+ days
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:28:00 AM

From that site we have ALOT of people on the top 100 list who haven't staked if they haven't been active in 400+ days
I observed this myself, it seems that some people might have lost their wallets or passphrases, you know that this is an old coin.

This is a common problem with many cryptocurrencies - remember the case of the British young man that lost thousands of BTC when he threw away his laptop. Other people have lost coins because they lose their wallet.dat, hard disc failures, computer malware, etc.

Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:18:25 AM

I observed this myself, it seems that some people might have lost their wallets or passphrases, you know that this is an old coin.

This is a common problem with many cryptocurrencies - remember the case of the British young man that lost thousands of BTC when he threw away his laptop. Other people have lost coins because they lose their wallet.dat, hard disc failures, computer malware, etc.

Exactly. I wouldn't worry about it too much, dead coins only help our own investment value.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:37:24 AM

Exactly. I wouldn't worry about it too much, dead coins only help our own investment value.

We should add up the Coin count manually to get an idea to how many coins have been "Destroyed/Lost" That will bring up the value if we can disclose that information based on the 400+ day status. They could be old exchanges who have shuttered doors or have been hacked.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 04:26:57 AM

That was fast!! Good work, raven.

Crypto4jan,
what is the involvement of  Maieuticoin, MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k coin with gorilla bucks? I know they were all created by the same dev, I was on board for the 10k experiment until I realized how out of control 10k would get. But my main question is, I navigate to the gorilla site, and the next bitcointalk link takes my to MMXIV which isn't even being used, AFAIK. I'm a little confused. Introduce me to how this all wraps up together please, maybe a brief history since the 10k experiment will enlighten me/us.

Ok let me explain. he original developer left EnergyCoin and the BlockChain was stuck. I asked manny developer of coins I followd for help and iGotSpot offerd his help with cloudstaking and listing on het exchange. He also give me tips and hinds how to move the blockchain foreword. IGotSpots is very enthousastick about PoS coins and het experiment a lot to see what are the boudaries of the software. So yes IGotSpots is a partner and he offerd me extra platform to show EnergyCoin and yesterday I posted the blog with the slides of my persentation.

Some other PoS coins I have intrest in to cooperate with are or where:
GAIA but the never respont again after some time.
STK is nearly dead but I try to see if a can bring ik back to live
MNE lost my intrest month ago
HyperStake learned a lot about how PoS coins work and I copied "setstakesplitthreshold"feature into EmergyCoin.
setstakesplitthreshold is very usefull feature is you have a big wallet staking a lot, it prevents fragmentation and you get more PoS-reward.

I olso have plans to link EnergyCoin on Geo-locations and ask people giving information about that location or dioing a special task. That was my first idea when I came into cryptocurencie and others created a special not PoS coins for that idea like CheckCoin en GeoCoin. I follow GeoCoin but not realy contributing how that to build in application. That is in my mind and I have really big plans with that.
The picture below shows what i have in mind. I extracted all the treecrown projections of tree in The Netherlands check www.Boomrigister.nl

So my focus is Smart Communities and you OC communitie survieved just like EnergyCoin and working together is posible imo.
cu
@GEO_Jan

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:46:06 PM

Crypto4jan,
what is the involvement of  Maieuticoin, MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k coin with gorilla bucks? I know they were all created by the same dev, I was on board for the 10k experiment until I realized how out of control 10k would get. But my main question is, I navigate to the gorilla site, and the next bitcointalk link takes my to MMXIV which isn't even being used, AFAIK. I'm a little confused. Introduce me to how this all wraps up together please, maybe a brief history since the 10k experiment will enlighten me/us.

Ok let me explain. he original developer left EnergyCoin and the BlockChain was stuck. I asked manny developer of coins I followd for help and iGotSpot offerd his help with cloudstaking and listing on het exchange. He also give me tips and hinds how to move the blockchain foreword. IGotSpots is very enthousastick about PoS coins and het experiment a lot to see what are the boudaries of the software. So yes IGotSpots is a partner and he offerd me extra platform to show EnergyCoin and yesterday I posted the blog with the slides of my persentation.

HyperStake learned a lot about how PoS coins work and I copied "setstakesplitthreshold"feature into EmergyCoin.
setstakesplitthreshold is very usefull feature is you have a big wallet staking a lot, it prevents fragmentation and you get more PoS-reward.

I olso have plans to link EnergyCoin on Geo-locations and ask people giving information about that location or dioing a special task. That was my first idea when I came into cryptocurencie and others created a special not PoS coins for that idea like CheckCoin en GeoCoin. I follow GeoCoin but not realy contributing how that to build in application. That is in my mind and I have really big plans with that.
The picture below shows what i have in mind. I extracted all the treecrown projections of tree in The Netherlands check www.Boomrigister.nl

So my focus is Smart Communities and you OC communitie survieved just like EnergyCoin and working together is posible imo.
cu
@GEO_Jan

Great information but, I am sorry was this done from a translation? It is VERY hard to follow. But I got the Just of it.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:05:18 PM

Crypto4jan,

cu
@GEO_Jan

So basically, you are looking for a basket of energy efficient coins to aid in cloud staking.

I do like your geo-location idea, but I'm not so sure I would want to buy cloud staking shares of another service because it seems redundant to me for PoS coins to have a cloud staking opportunity in a basket of other already staking PoS coins, thus centralizing multiple coins by introducing a main PoS web-based service such as cloud staking. Instead of having individual coins producing PoS, now we have another service on top of the individual coins producing stake. I fear that the value of all involved coins will drop, because now there is an extra PoS-reward with no other services to spend our coins on to compensate for the additional income the cloud stake would be giving us. But this could be infrastructure we need to gain more attention for those services we'd need to spend our additional income on. Seems like too many con's, not enough pro's, at this time.

If other people want to join up, sure! Make it available. But I think I personally will pass on this. Also, correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. What does everyone else think?

Cheers!

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:49:15 PM

Also with the multiple-POS-staking, couldn't that mess up the chain? having coins split multiple times>? Sounds kind of like double spending... but that is just MHO. Also a great deal of inflation to the supply thus dropping the price further..... So much to consider....

I have to do more poking around to come to a clear consensus....

Raven
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:40:45 PM

Also with the multiple-POS-staking, couldn't that mess up the chain? having coins split multiple times>? Sounds kind of like double spending... but that is just MHO. Also a great deal of inflation to the supply thus dropping the price further..... So much to consider....

I have to do more poking around to come to a clear consensus....

Raven

Well, our OC PoS was split-PoS, it's designed to eventually make what I will call "micro transactions" for a healthy "2 minute block time" chain but I have also noticed that Split-PoS does consolidate some micros-tx's into larger "macro". Where the threshold is or what decides when to consolidate is beyond me. But it doesn't matter if the chain is advancing on time.

For example, not using real numbers but this is similar to what happened for some of my transactions:
Address "O" (whatever lol) had multiple varied amounts like 50, 100, 150, 200 that were auto-consolidated into 500 in one block then began splitting again like 250, 250.

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:27:49 PM

I just noticed that as well Halo. 50 showed up as 24.6 and 25.4 respectively.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:30:55 PM

i like the sample idea for geo data. is there a project behind that idea already or just a show case?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:31:51 AM

Name:  soopy452000
Activity: 644
Position:  Hero Member
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
Last Active:  July 30, 2015, 07:17:57 PM

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 06:03:04 AM

knip

So basically, you are looking for a basket of energy efficient coins to aid in cloud staking.

knip
Cheers!
No it is not about cloud staking.
I work with the developer of "Internet of Coins" and each coin can have an ecosystem and a small or large community.
With IoC P2P exchange these coins are connected and you can always pay with your multicurrency wallet no matter what coin is accepted.
The basked I have in mind is mostly filled with energy-efficient currencies but also with some not enviriomental frindly BTC in the beginning.
We want to make it very easy for not crypto-people using this wallet and EnergyCoin I want as key-currency.
In Arnhem Bitcoincity we want to start this project and develop this IoC there as a start.
Many shops and bars accept Bitcoin but we go redistribute EnergyCoin and want that people can pay with EnergyCoin.
The currend value is not very serious but we want to start crowdfunding for the EnergyCoinCounter (now named Totum Energy Monitor).
Tweak this device so it can be connected with a webwallet and with the webwallet you can pay in shops.
People can buy this EnergyCoinCounter from EnergyCoin Cooperation by donating 35$ and get then 650 ENRG in return.

With 600 we deliver the EnergyCoinCounter when it is finished and tested. We need to sell 50000 devices.
If the excange rate of EnergyCoin is abouve 20k Satoshi people pay less then 600 ENRG and can keep the rest.
On Bittrex ther is only 5M ENRG avaleble for 17k $ to reach 20k Satoshi so it is posible and if the investors agreed with this crowdfunding it is fir sure a succes!

i like the sample idea for geo data. is there a project behind that idea already or just a show case?
http://www.boomregister.nl/ is a real project but they not started yet with my idea of cryptocurrency implementation.
First we need to creat real value for EnergyCoin and then we can develop this easy.
Each tree is in the database a we just link a wallet to each tree then and the fieldmining can start.
The validation can be done in the same way as normal mining. If you provide wrong information you will be banned.
We can watch all the trees on very detail airial photo's in 3D so if you send fake movies/pictures/information we can see that and warn you.
This project I also want to start in Arnhem Green city.

Just ask me for more detail I am very open and not afraid that others copy my ideas.
From questions I learn and make my plan better.

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:19:31 PM

knip

knip
Cheers!
No it is not about cloud staking.
I work with the developer of "Internet of Coins" and each coin can have an ecosystem and a small or large community.
With IoC P2P exchange these coins are connected and you can always pay with your multicurrency wallet no matter what coin is accepted.
The basked I have in mind is mostly filled with energy-efficient currencies but also with some not enviriomental frindly BTC in the beginning.
We want to make it very easy for not crypto-people using this wallet and EnergyCoin I want as key-currency.
In Arnhem Bitcoincity we want to start this project and develop this IoC there as a start.
Many shops and bars accept Bitcoin but we go redistribute EnergyCoin and want that people can pay with EnergyCoin.
The currend value is not very serious but we want to start crowdfunding for the EnergyCoinCounter (now named Totum Energy Monitor).
Tweak this device so it can be connected with a webwallet and with the webwallet you can pay in shops.
People can buy this EnergyCoinCounter from EnergyCoin Cooperation by donating 35$ and get then 650 ENRG in return.

With 600 we deliver the EnergyCoinCounter when it is finished and tested. We need to sell 50000 devices.
If the excange rate of EnergyCoin is abouve 20k Satoshi people pay less then 600 ENRG and can keep the rest.
On Bittrex ther is only 5M ENRG avaleble for 17k $ to reach 20k Satoshi so it is posible and if the investors agreed with this crowdfunding it is fir sure a succes!

http://www.boomregister.nl/ is a real project but they not started yet with my idea of cryptocurrency implementation.
First we need to creat real value for EnergyCoin and then we can develop this easy.
Each tree is in the database a we just link a wallet to each tree then and the fieldmining can start.
The validation can be done in the same way as normal mining. If you provide wrong information you will be banned.
We can watch all the trees on very detail airial photo's in 3D so if you send fake movies/pictures/information we can see that and warn you.
This project I also want to start in Arnhem Green city.

Just ask me for more detail I am very open and not afraid that others copy my ideas.
From questions I learn and make my plan better.

Are we talking physical Trees? So we take a picture of a tree then upload it somewhere? How do you validate this "Tree", by geolocation from the picture (Datamine)? And then, you realize there are TRILLIONS (Guess) of trees on the planet.... And most of them look the same.... For instance I live in Minnesota in the US If you haven't been here or visited, you'd think I live in the damn forest... even though I live in the City (Minneapolis). Oh and I am not worried about disclosing my self.  Wink

PS This kind of sounds like that Google Geo locate game.. Ingress.

Cheers!

Raven
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

Are we talking physical Trees? So we take a picture of a tree then upload it somewhere? How do you validate this "Tree", by geolocation from the picture (Datamine)? And then, you realize there are TRILLIONS (Guess) of trees on the planet.... And most of them look the same.... For instance I live in Minnesota in the US If you haven't been here or visited, you'd think I live in the damn forest... even though I live in the City (Minneapolis). Oh and I am not worried about disclosing my self.  Wink

Cheers!

Raven
We want information from specific trees and they are on a map on jour moblile phone/tablet.
There must be done a specific task so that we can use the information to dirive the tree species, DBH, CrownHight and other parameters we want to know.
The geo-location we can check from the surounding image of the tree and gives us prove you are where you say you are. We can check that on 5cm aireal 3D photo we have for the project.
First we are intresred into trees located in areas with houses and roads. The forest area's are intresting but not the first focus.

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:58:00 PM

Cheers!

Raven

First we are intresred into trees located in areas with houses and roads. The forest area's are intresting but not the first focus.

I think you Missed my point I'll quote it again..

For instance I live in Minnesota in the US If you haven't been here or visited, you'd think I live in the damn forest... even though I live in the City (Minneapolis).

Also here in Minneapolis we do this Annually:

http://treetrust.org/get-a-tree/minneapolis-tree-distribution/

And here's some demographics on Minneapolis and Trees Including a map of our Canopy we are decades ahead of anyone doing this in their city with 31% of the city covered in tree canopy:

http://cityoflakes.maps.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/basicviewer/index.html?&extent={%22xmin%22:-10397961.93217412,%22ymin%22:5601623.595289256,%22xmax%22:-10359858.07357401,%22ymax%22:5631051.851179009,%22spatialReference%22:{%22wkid%22:102100}}&appid=c41894bb3e03432bbceea3ef5a19760e

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:49:58 PM

Are we talking physical Trees? So we take a picture of a tree then upload it somewhere? How do you validate this "Tree", by geolocation from the picture (Datamine)? And then, you realize there are TRILLIONS (Guess) of trees on the planet.... And most of them look the same.... For instance I live in Minnesota in the US If you haven't been here or visited, you'd think I live in the damn forest... even though I live in the City (Minneapolis). Oh and I am not worried about disclosing my self.  Wink

Cheers!

Raven

For instance I live in Minnesota in the US If you haven't been here or visited, you'd think I live in the damn forest... even though I live in the City (Minneapolis).

And here's some demographics on Minneapolis and Trees Including a map of our Canopy we are decades ahead of anyone doing this in their city with 31% of the city covered in tree canopy:

http://cityoflakes.maps.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/basicviewer/index.html?&extent={%22xmin%22:-10397961.93217412,%22ymin%22:5601623.595289256,%22xmax%22:-10359858.07357401,%22ymax%22:5631051.851179009,%22spatialReference%22:{%22wkid%22:102100}}&appid=c41894bb3e03432bbceea3ef5a19760e

Didn't mean to drill you Jan, sorry for the confusion.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 06:00:25 PM

Are we talking physical Trees? So we take a picture of a tree then upload it somewhere? How do you validate this "Tree", by geolocation from the picture (Datamine)? And then, you realize there are TRILLIONS (Guess) of trees on the planet.... And most of them look the same.... For instance I live in Minnesota in the US If you haven't been here or visited, you'd think I live in the damn forest... even though I live in the City (Minneapolis). Oh and I am not worried about disclosing my self.  Wink

Cheers!

Raven

Hi Raven,

That looks great!
You work on that?
Then we maybe can cooperate building someting nice!

cu,
@GEO_Jan

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:54:40 PM

Cheers!

Raven

Hi Raven,

That looks great!
You work on that?
Then we maybe can cooperate building someting nice!

cu,
@GEO_Jan

I have not worked on this, I know that the University of Minnesota has had their reach in this project. I can dig up more information just let me know.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: