Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 ... 2123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4667429 times)
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:16:54 PM

So with the recent news of the bitcoin foundation etc, I thought, why not make a "decentralized" bounty fund for developing Monero. Companies/Individuals would put in $ to the fund periodically, say every 6 months. There would need to be a minimum threshold, so maybe $(X) amount every 6 months, and developers can claim (X) amount of $ as their paycheck with the consensus of the community or miners, etc. The companies or individuals that put in $ towards the fund would have their names in a record book, like a book dedicated towards those that helped monero succeed via donations to pay for development.

Fluffypony posted something about the upcoming crowdfunding function of the forum recently, which is very close to this (you can not only sponsor specific features/projects, but also propose your own). I don't have a link to it but if someone has that handy go ahead and reply.

Oh terrific, I feel something like this would be work much better than a foundation-like entity.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DirtyUniverse

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:23:46 PM

I have some XMR's, good time to sell? Or waiting?...

Ok
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:25:22 PM

So for the alleged 1.4mn for XMR's work, you'd get more than 25 Peter Todds for a year (?). Again something doesn't compute.

Peter Todd charges his lowest rate (50/hour) only when he gets to work on open source that he feels is of general benefit. So paying him to research tree chains would count as that, but working on GUI wallets or debugging flaky p2p code, or even reimplementing coinjoin or ring signatures would not. Even then 4k/month is not full time it is more like 2/3 time (maybe he gave them an even bigger discount for a long term contract, I don't know).

In terms of market rate for Peter Todd I would estimate that at some multiples of 50/hour, although that may be influenced by interpersonal factors that make him somewhat less employable (I don't know him; just based on some of his public conflicts).

Anyway, these numbers like 1.4 million, lines of code per day, etc. were all rough estimates of estimates. I don't think the exact figure really means a lot.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:47:46 PM

My OT two moneros.

Making this big a deal about ignoring trolls is harmful to our image and makes us look intolerant.  People can use the ignore function independently.

Fighting with trolls is often not worth it.  But keeping a blacklist seems a little heavy handed.

Ignore trolls.  Or not... Freedom of speech is good.  As well as freedom to ignore.

Bah I ignore Lists, Trolls and even my own ignored people. I click the show post when I'm bored, and usually get reminded why I hit the ignore in the first place! Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:50:53 PM

So with the recent news of the bitcoin foundation etc, I thought, why not make a "decentralized" bounty fund for developing Monero. Companies/Individuals would put in $ to the fund periodically, say every 6 months. There would need to be a minimum threshold, so maybe $(X) amount every 6 months, and developers can claim (X) amount of $ as their paycheck with the consensus of the community or miners, etc. The companies or individuals that put in $ towards the fund would have their names in a record book, like a book dedicated towards those that helped monero succeed via donations to pay for development.

Fluffypony posted something about the upcoming crowdfunding function of the forum recently, which is very close to this (you can not only sponsor specific features/projects, but also propose your own). I don't have a link to it but if someone has that handy go ahead and reply.

At your service:

you guys are always pointing out how the project is basically unfunded and you do great work under those conditions no doubt. but i just want to do what i can to help with this situation for 2 reasons, for the good of monero, but also because you guys should be compensated for the work you do. and the thing is, i just dont think that panhandling is ever going to get you the sort of consistent and appropriate compensation you should be getting, and monero should be getting.

We've been working on adding some needed functionality to the forum, and our next major task we're going to tackle is the funding system. The idea is:

1. Users / developers / anyone will pitch an idea in the Ideas section of the forum. This is already happening.

2. After some discussion it will be moved by one of the administrators (currently the Core Team only, but that would change in future) to the Open Tasks section of the forum. No tasks have been moved as yet.

3. Developers (including the core team, and initially probably only the core team for simplicity) will pitch against each of these open tasks. Later on I would expect that there would be more people / teams pitching against tasks, and the most competent / available / reasonably priced will be the one the community will veer towards.

4. Once the developer / team has been selected to complete the task it moves to the Funding Required section of the forum, and it is opened for funding.

5. Funding will be to a core team controlled address with a payment ID for that particular project/task, and there will be a funding progress bar. This information will be mirrored over to a funding page on the website that shows the funding progress per project/task.

6. When funding reaches 70% (for smaller tasks) or 30% (for larger and longer tasks) it goes into the Work in Progress section and work begins.

7. Funds are dispensed by the core team on a regular basis and only if there is actual progress / commits / whatever, so it doesn't go into a black hole.

Advantages of this approach:

- the core team's oversight role can eventually be replaced by a group selected from the community at large, so as not to have a stranglehold over things

- the core team's escrow role can eventually be replaced by a multi-sig system (2-of-3) where the signatories are the core team, the oversight group, and the recipient, so the recipient can't spend those raised funds without the involvement of one of the other 2 signatories

- this isn't limited to dev tasks, and things like "fly David Latapie to speak at a conference" or lobbying or PR or advertising can all have tasks created and funded

- funding is direct and specific to tasks instead of going into a big black hole and hoping for the best

We expect this system will still take us another short while before we can put it live, but we're already crunching away at the functionality for it (and this also further emphasises why the forum couldn't just be SMF with a theme;) )

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:55:47 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 11:09:57 PM by smooth

To the trolls and wannabe programers in here, after you didn't know it better you should perhaps take a look at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_lines_of_code

You (and wiki) make good points about why lines of code is a terrible metric for individual work items or individual developers, but as an aggregate it isn't too bad.

Click through the above page to COCOMO and look at the basic model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COCOMO

Let's assume "semi-detached" project (though there is certainly a credible argument that the more complex "embedded" model might be a better fit)

Using the numbers give there, and fluffypony's 22k SLOC number, we get:

3.0 (221.12) = 95 person-months
2.5 (950.35) = 12 months elapsed
95/12 = 8 ideal team size

This is fairly close to reality, although when you consider that most everyone is working part time to very part time for little to no pay I think we are doing quite well here. Again recognizing that everything is estimates-of-estimates and necessarily just a very broad brush.

You could do similar estimates with the more complex models but I doubt that is meaningful given the huge uncertainties about the whole thing.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:13:51 PM

My OT two moneros.

Making this big a deal about ignoring trolls is harmful to our image and makes us look intolerant.  People can use the ignore function independently.

Fighting with trolls is often not worth it.  But keeping a blacklist seems a little heavy handed.

Ignore trolls.  Or not... Freedom of speech is good.  As well as freedom to ignore.

What is your agenda? Do you want more FUD so you can buy lower? Cheesy I'll keep calling out trolls and the liars.

Seriously?  You are either joking, or just bonkers.  As in paranoid.  Maybe you want me on the list too?

Freedom of speech? This is not a moderated thread, its inherently free to speech.

Indeed, and therefore trolls gonna troll. 
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:15:38 PM

In this camp I've had kazuki on ignore  Cheesy /ot
stslimited

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:07:06 AM

look guys, you aren't going to get anywhere trying to pay software engineers in water rations from your village in bumfuckistan

Nobody pays anybody in lines of code

"Good coders" don't continue to live in places that pay 4000 euros a month, or 6000 euros a month, or 8000 euros a month, they all go to NY and SF and make way more than that, in U.S.DOLLARS, and everyone else is a subpar coder and/or preoccupied with the exact same reason that they can't go live in NY and SF

your poor cryptocurrency economy is going to stay poor as it will not be able to attract talent, there will be a continual brain drain from software engineers every time they see some 0.5 XMR bounty that some schmuck says "but it will be worth more in the future"

EVERY schmuck is trying to get software engineers to work for a stake in something greater, EVEN THE COMPANIES THAT ARE PAYING 200,000 USD PER YEAR ARE ALSO PAYING IN SHARES, OPTIONS, AND OTHER ASSETS POTENTIALLY WORTH MORE IN THE FUTURE, which is by the way over 16500 a month or 15000 eur/month

the database merge was coming soon since December 2014.
stslimited

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:11:07 AM

Monero Price sudden downtrending. What's happening?  Shocked

I was looking at that, if I hadn't sold early into this rally I would have had a maximum of 146 bitcoins worth of monero. If I tried to sell at the top of .0043 this would have tanked the price as well. I would have only been able to sell maybe 1/3rd of these anywhere near the high price.

Other people that owned Monero from the bottom of the rally face this problem too, so any one of them selling just a tiny amount will crash the price.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:12:29 AM

look guys, you aren't going to get anywhere trying to pay software engineers in water rations from your village in bumfuckistan

"Good coders" don't continue to live in places that pay 4000 euros a month, or 6000 euros a month, or 8000 euros a month, they all go to NY and SF and make way more than that, in U.S.DOLLARS, and everyone else is a subpar coder and/or preoccupied with the exact same reason that they can't go live in NY and SF

your poor cryptocurrency economy is going to stay poor as it will not be able to attract talent, there will be a continual brain drain from software engineers every time they see some 0.5 XMR bounty that some schmuck says "but it will be worth more in the future"

EVERY schmuck is trying to get software engineers to work for a stake in something greater, EVEN THE COMPANIES THAT ARE PAYING 200,000 USD PER YEAR ARE ALSO PAYING IN SHARES, OPTIONS, AND OTHER ASSETS POTENTIALLY WORTH MORE IN THE FUTURE

There's something to be said about intellectually stimulating, worldly motivating challenges that also attract talent. Sometimes it brings the best talent, sometimes it doesn't, but either way usually things like this cull out the best in those committed to not so much personal wealth but active revolution.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:27:36 AM

EVERY schmuck is trying to get software engineers to work for a stake in something greater, EVEN THE COMPANIES THAT ARE PAYING 200,000 USD PER YEAR ARE ALSO PAYING IN SHARES, OPTIONS, AND OTHER ASSETS POTENTIALLY WORTH MORE IN THE FUTURE, which is by the way over 16500 a month or 15000 eur/month

Don't know many INTJ's do you?  Roll Eyes

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:42:54 AM

You completely miss the point and why complains about slow development and/or missed dead lines is so insulting and anyone doing so is a troll, this is an opensource project, Monero is not a company. Devs are doing all from their own pocket... help with code, donate or STFU.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. Monero already works, everything else is a luxury.

You're both right

Open source projects have a tremendous impact long term and usually they get built upon and/or around by various companies, but the development itself is much slower (but ultimately often much higher quality) than commercial projects that can get pushed forward quickly with a large budget. Sometimes there are entire generations of commercial products that come and go during the development lifecycle of a successful open source project. The parable of the tortoise and hare applies quite directly.
megges

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:53:39 AM

To the trolls and wannabe programers in here, after you didn't know it better you should perhaps take a look at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_lines_of_code

You (and wiki) make good points about why lines of code is a terrible metric for individual work items or individual developers, but as an aggregate it isn't too bad.

Click through the above page to COCOMO and look at the basic model.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COCOMO

Let's assume "semi-detached" project (though there is certainly a credible argument that the more complex "embedded" model might be a better fit)

Using the numbers give there, and fluffypony's 22k SLOC number, we get:

3.0 (221.12) = 95 person-months
2.5 (950.35) = 12 months elapsed
95/12 = 8 ideal team size

This is fairly close to reality, although when you consider that most everyone is working part time to very part time for little to no pay I think we are doing quite well here. Again recognizing that everything is estimates-of-estimates and necessarily just a very broad brush.

You could do similar estimates with the more complex models but I doubt that is meaningful given the huge uncertainties about the whole thing.

My intend was not to say LOC is completely useless (indeed it could be sometimes useful as estimates or with other indicators) ... like you said as an aggregate !

I just wanted to target that LOC alone is not an figure to use as an PRO/CONTRA argument, because you couldn't know the quality of the code just from the line count.
Some people/trolls used LOC as arguments as CONTRA/PRO XMR ... and for me thats trolling, because they really don't seem to understand what they are talking about.

So i thought it would be nice to put in some more information on LOC.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_lines_of_code)

I didn't put my comment in here to defend or attack XMR, i put it here, because i see that from time to time in (mostly small) projects myself.
After you bill someone 200 hours (100 $ each) - and giving them the source which is only 50 lines of code and does exactly what they want, they'll try to tell you "thats not a fair price, 400 $ per LOC is insane, we don't want any further business with you, we feel betrayed - we had projects in the past where we got 1 LOC for just 5 $".

-> some comments in here just felt exactly like that

Non coders won't understand that these 50 lines of code were hard work, much harder than doing the same job with 500 lines of code, you put a lot of work to keep the LOC small, to optimize it and make it understandable and maintainable in the future. The quality of an LOC is hard to measure if you don't understand the code.
They'll just see what you gave them and think you must have done something wrong if it took you 4 hours per LOC - and in the past they got some jobs done where they only paid 5 $ per LOC, so they tend to think that they have overpaid you - what's clearly wrong.

just my 2 cents

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
stslimited

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:49:51 AM

You completely miss the point and why complains about slow development and/or missed dead lines is so insulting and anyone doing so is a troll, this is an opensource project, Monero is not a company. Devs are doing all from their own pocket... help with code, donate or STFU.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. Monero already works, everything else is a luxury.

The whole blockchain in memory issue is stupid as hell to begin with. What the monero team is doing to fix this seems pretty useful, but the fact this is even a thing is ridiculous (yes, not monero team's fault, but the delays are decreasing the utility of this coin as the blockchain grows larger and becomes less intuitive to use).

Pointing all of this out is supposed to be offensive and every developer on the team should be able to say "yeah its true we suck at delivering on time and wow my dog/family/government-imposed-travel-restriction did prevent me from moving to San Francisco and earning $250,000/yr" instead of having literally any other excuse

I mean unless I said something false, which I haven't (but I am open to counterpoints). Nothing I said belittles what the devs are doing, it more so criticizes everyone trying to debate about how to pay the devs pennies, when in reality, that isn't possible until people start talking about real sources of money.

Every point and counterpoint on this subject I've seen has been filled with conjecture "corporate code sucks because of the big budget" what? no. "software engineers make 4000/eur a month" what? no. "you're BOTH RIGHT, here is this cutting edge strategy to pay by lines of code while factoring in that less code is probably more valuable!" what the hell?

The only thing the Monero project has going for it is that it is managed better than other cryptocurrency projects, which is a bar so fucking low it isn't even worth talking about. THAT IS NOT A BRAGGING POINT.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:54:11 AM

The whole blockchain in memory issue is stupid as hell to begin with. What the monero team is doing to fix this seems pretty useful, but the fact this is even a thing is ridiculous (yes, not monero team's fault, but the delays are decreasing the utility of this coin as the blockchain grows larger and becomes less intuitive to use).

Pointing all of this out is supposed to be offensive and every developer on the team should be able to say "yeah its true we suck at delivering on time and wow my dog/kid/wife/government-imposed-travel-restriction did prevent me from moving to San Francisco and earning $250,000/yr" instead of having literally any other excuse

I mean unless I said something false, which I haven't (but I am open to counterpoints). Nothing I said belittles what the devs are doing, it more so criticizes everyone trying to debate about how to pay the devs pennies, when in reality, that isn't possible until people start talking about real sources of money.

Every point and counterpoint on this subject I've seen has been filled with conjecture "corporate code sucks because of the big budget" what? no. "software engineers make 4000/eur a month" what? no. "you're BOTH RIGHT, here is this cutting edge strategy to pay by lines of code while factoring in that less code is probably more valuable!" what the hell?

The only thing the Monero project has going for it is that it is managed better than other cryptocurrency projects, which is a bar so fucking low it isn't even worth talking about. THAT IS NOT A BRAGGING POINT.

About 50% of this post makes good sense and about 50% of it is straw men like claiming that corporate code sucks because of the big budget (I didn't say that). Corporate code often sucks despite the big budget. It gets done faster in part because of the big budget (also the problems being solved are often pre-selected to be solvable in a commercially-useful time period, though not always).

Anyway, I'm not sure why anyone should be interested in your opinion. I pretty much agree with code, donate or STFU. A lot of what you are saying is correct, but as far as I can tell, none of it is actually useful.

perl
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:06:00 AM

Conclusion

ChainRadar is either "accidentally" showing From Transactions, or it is trying to appear to have compromised Monero. Coupled with the sudden appearance of a troll claiming 20/20 transactions unmasked it is clear that something dodgy is going on. Avoid ChainRadar, and always check the data for yourself before buying in to what the trolls say.

So, it would be good to put http://moneroblocks.eu/ in the OP instead of ChainRadar. Also, it could be putted at Monero's official websit, because there's no way to find any block explorer at it.

I have tested replace chainradar per moneroblock.eu on my pool .
I have rollback Sad  .

if tx or block not exists or not find per moneroblock.eu ( more recents )

Notice: Undefined variable: transaction in /var/www/html/app/controllers/blockexplorer.php on line 212
http://moneroblocks.eu/tx/e22d1f9f50ef8128a5f6d471c2655c2dd68054a2af2bb8c3e88cd43980980925

Fix at and disable error and I replace chainradar per your site.

stslimited

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:12:44 AM

Pointing all of this out is supposed to be offensive and every developer on the team should be able to say "yeah its true we suck at delivering on time and wow my dog/kid/wife/government-imposed-travel-restriction did prevent me from moving to San Francisco and earning $250,000/yr" instead of having literally any other excuse

About 50% of this post makes good sense and about 50% of it is straw men like claiming that corporate code sucks because of the big budget (I didn't say that). Corporate code often sucks despite the big budget. It gets done faster in part because of the big budget (also the problems being solved are often pre-selected to be solvable in a commercially-useful time period, though not always).

Anyway, I'm not sure why anyone should be interested in your opinion. I pretty much agree with code, donate or STFU. A lot of what you are saying is correct, but as far as I can tell, none of it is actually useful.

its just a counter point to the last 3 pages of discussion in this forum. so maybe people can talk about more productive things.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:40:30 AM

Monero Price sudden downtrending. What's happening?  Shocked

I was looking at that, if I hadn't sold early into this rally I would have had a maximum of 146 bitcoins worth of monero. If I tried to sell at the top of .0043 this would have tanked the price as well. I would have only been able to sell maybe 1/3rd of these anywhere near the high price.

Other people that owned Monero from the bottom of the rally face this problem too, so any one of them selling just a tiny amount will crash the price.

You could have easily sold 50k+ XMR at 0.004.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 03:49:29 AM

its just a counter point to the last 3 pages of discussion in this forum. so maybe people can talk about more productive things.

code, donate or STFU

code, donate or STFU

code, donate or STFU

Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 ... 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 ... 2123 »
  Print  

Jump to: