Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 2123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4667206 times)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:38:25 PM

The link he posted has the XMR.to API in it.

I don't click their links, they have supposedly spent thousands (xmr donations) on bandwidth, as if unlimited data plans are not default nowdays... Please link to a relevant doc on xmr.to...

What does spending $ on bandwith have to do with not clicking the link?

How slow are you ? I dont want to use up their bandwith, they claim have spent most of the donations on bandwidth usage :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg10062838;topicseen#msg10062838
The Monero blockchain alone is downloaded hundreds of times in a month, with our bandwidth usage regularly exceeding 2tb a month across the download nodes. Obviously this provision is not cheap, which is why your continued assistance to this project is greatly appreciated.

Its unreasonable to expect the devs to volunteer their time on development and in addition pay out of pocket for all the hosting costs associated with the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opennux

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:51:22 PM

I don't click their links, they have supposedly spent thousands (xmr donations) on bandwidth, as if unlimited data plans are not default nowdays... Please link to a relevant doc on xmr.to...

How slow are you ? I dont want to use up their bandwith, they claim to have spent most of the donations on bandwidth usage :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg10062838;topicseen#msg10062838
The Monero blockchain alone is downloaded hundreds of times in a month, with our bandwidth usage regularly exceeding 2tb a month across the download nodes. Obviously this provision is not cheap, which is why your continued assistance to this project is greatly appreciated.

primer- I was wondering why are you always so hostile, and use such coarse language towards most posters? (others are hostile too, sure..)
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:53:15 PM

How slow are you ? I dont want to use up their bandwith, they claim to have spent most of the donations on bandwidth usage :

primer- I was wondering why are you always so hostile, and use such coarse language towards most posters? (others are hostile too, sure..)

You are missing one or two quotes to make a conclusion yourself..
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:56:33 PM

"claim to have spent most of the donations on bandwidth usage" - where did we do that?

We said the provision isn't cheap; indeed, it involves multiples download nodes in various geographically disparate locations. Most of those nodes get like 30TB bandwidth free, so the indication is not so much the bandwidth cost as it is the upkeep cost of the infrastructure (every node has a base cost, the bandwidth "cost" is somewhat redundant).

To be specific, and quote from sentence before the one you quoted: "Download hosting consists of several servers scattered across the globe (3x USA, 2x UK, 1x Germany), and it serves all static content including the blockchain downloads, Monero binaries, MRL publications, and so on."

Nevertheless, it says quite clearly at the top of the post: "So, what did our ~212 BTC get spent on over the year? Or, in other words, what did we accomplish? Here's a bit of a taste before we dig into the nitty-gritty:" - and then it goes into detail on core development and the efforts of the Monero Research Lab before EVENTUALLY touching on infrastructure and bandwidth.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll be able to fault the unpaid contributors to a free and open-source project soon, and then you can at least tell your mom you accomplished something this year. Maybe you'll even move out of her basement. All the best!

primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:00:59 PM

"claim to have spent most of the donations on bandwidth usage" - where did we do that?

We said the provision isn't cheap; indeed, it involves multiples download nodes in various geographically disparate locations. Most of those nodes get like 30TB bandwidth free, so the indication is not so much the bandwidth cost as it is the upkeep cost of the infrastructure (every node has a base cost, the bandwidth "cost" is somewhat redundant).

To be specific, and quote from sentence before the one you quoted: "Download hosting consists of several servers scattered across the globe (3x USA, 2x UK, 1x Germany), and it serves all static content including the blockchain downloads, Monero binaries, MRL publications, and so on."

Nevertheless, it says quite clearly at the top of the post: "So, what did our ~212 BTC get spent on over the year? Or, in other words, what did we accomplish? Here's a bit of a taste before we dig into the nitty-gritty:" - and then it goes into detail on core development and the efforts of the Monero Research Lab before EVENTUALLY touching on infrastructure and bandwidth.

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll be able to fault the unpaid contributors to a free and open-source project soon, and then you can at least tell your mom you accomplished something this year. Maybe you'll even move out of her basement. All the best!

I love the mom joke Smiley How desperate are you...
Let me give out a warning,  lets not make this personal, otherwise i will have to handle this as i do other personal attacks.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:03:21 PM

Simple answer

Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.
eizh

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:05:26 PM

Simple answer

Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.

Indeed, it's so consistent he's almost certain to have a severe real-life personality disorder. Thus I'm confused between contempt and pity.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 11:18:33 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 06:12:47 AM by fluffypony

I love the mom joke Smiley How desperate are you...
Let me give out a warning,  lets not make this personal, otherwise i will have to handle this as i do other personal attacks.

You spent multiple days telling everyone how David is wearing his father's suit and doesn't know how to speak publicly. You've called me a kid (I'm a 33 year old married man) and indicated on more than one occasion that I'm bad at my "job". You've called othe a retard and smooth an asshole.

And all that time you've revelled in stealing money destined for development, claimed ignorance in regards to donations speeding up development, not donated a cent, not contributed a line of code, done nothing to improve or facilitate the project. But you've complained...oh how you've complained!

I'll be in Europe within the month. How about you get lost until then, and meet me in Europe so we can thrash this out face to face? I bet you'll have some lame excuse not to meet me.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:06:04 AM

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:11:44 AM

Ready to rrrruumble Grin just where do they take XMR for sport bets? How are the odds?
Aaaand iron horse shoes inside boxing gloves are illegal throughout one half of europe, as I do remember.
You want to meet inside the other half.

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:46:04 AM

I heard a rumor that soon you will be able to run a full node on a raspberry pi. So I went to Adafruit.com and ordered a Raspberry Pi 2.

Adafruit accepts bitcoin, so I was able to pay with Monero using XMR.to. With a case, that comes to about 73 moneroj.

Damn, that's a good service! Now that I am spending moneroj I need to start buying more.  Cheesy

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:57:40 AM

Let me give out a warning,  lets not make this personal, otherwise i will have to handle this as i do other personal attacks.

Do you ball up your little fists, turn and run away crying?  Because as annoying as that would be to witness it would still be a net positive.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:01:01 AM

http://www.youtube.com/v/M8pR1rZZHEs

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:22:59 AM

But if they instead generated a unique address(es) for each account, wouldn't that mean that there is no need to deal with payment IDs? I'm ignorant here.  

Monero uses stealth addresses, automatically generating one-time use addresses behind the scenes. The equivalent of generating a unique address, without using a payment ID, would be generating a unique wallet for each Monero customer. It's much more elegant to use the payment ID.

Elegance does not equate to secure. If that seed gets impounded or stolen. Should be diversified and offline for all accounts separately. As I stated, so in an emergency the seeds can be sent to the owners. Unless I an not comprehending something?

This seems to be a weakness in the system compounded by the fact of centralization which in itself is not diversified over multiple markets. That is one big attack vector. It would suck if that key got Stolen/Hacked/Seized before a decentralized exchange came online. MP was bad enough.

In order to operate a hot wallet their web application would need to have access to each of those wallets. If you can compromise one you can compromise them all, so there's literally no security benefit to running multiple hot wallets.

The correct solution is a hot wallet that balances off to a cold wallet, and the only way for funds to get back into the hot wallet (for a run on withdrawals) is by manual transfer, no need to break the payment ID system:)
Why do exchanges not use tokens and only activate wallets for updates and/or withdrawals? Then all wallets can be cold and separate (as well as separately encrypted) for a majority of the time. Sorry if this is a stupid question as I've never really thought of how exchanges operate. Also there would be a higher level of control as during updates the process can be monitored and there can be checks for an inordinate amount of wallets be activated at once thereby adding a layer of checks that can notify operators of suspicious activity. I would think this would make it pretty tough to steal 7000 BTC.

XMR.FROM as a natural side-kick to XMR.TO has been talked about here. Not sure as to if it's being developed, but seems like it would be a good start to creating more Monero exchange options.

Unfortunately, the domain .from doesn't exist.  Undecided Would have loved to get that.  Grin

Something ICANN should consider. generalizethis you can always request them to create it. Sounds like a good idea and may float.

I heard a rumor that soon you will be able to run a full node on a raspberry pi. So I went to Adafruit.com and ordered a Raspberry Pi 2.

Adafruit accepts bitcoin, so I was able to pay with Monero using XMR.to. With a case, that comes to about 73 moneroj.

Damn, that's a good service! Now that I am spending moneroj I need to start buying more.  Cheesy

KickAss!

https://www.youtube.com/v/M8pR1rZZHEs

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
opennux

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:02:24 AM

But if they instead generated a unique address(es) for each account, wouldn't that mean that there is no need to deal with payment IDs? I'm ignorant here.  

Monero uses stealth addresses, automatically generating one-time use addresses behind the scenes. The equivalent of generating a unique address, without using a payment ID, would be generating a unique wallet for each Monero customer. It's much more elegant to use the payment ID.

Elegance does not equate to secure. If that seed gets impounded or stolen. Should be diversified and offline for all accounts separately. As I stated, so in an emergency the seeds can be sent to the owners. Unless I an not comprehending something?

This seems to be a weakness in the system compounded by the fact of centralization which in itself is not diversified over multiple markets. That is one big attack vector. It would suck if that key got Stolen/Hacked/Seized before a decentralized exchange came online. MP was bad enough.

In order to operate a hot wallet their web application would need to have access to each of those wallets. If you can compromise one you can compromise them all, so there's literally no security benefit to running multiple hot wallets.

The correct solution is a hot wallet that balances off to a cold wallet, and the only way for funds to get back into the hot wallet (for a run on withdrawals) is by manual transfer, no need to break the payment ID system:)

Why do exchanges not use tokens and only activate wallets for updates and/or withdrawals? Then all wallets can be cold and separate (as well as separately encrypted) for a majority of the time. Sorry if this is a stupid question as I've never really thought of how exchanges operate. Also there would be a higher level of control as during updates the process can be monitored and there can be checks for an inordinate amount of wallets be activated at once thereby adding a layer of checks that can notify operators of suspicious activity. I would think this would make it pretty tough to steal 7000 BTC.

It's likely mostly a business decision.
Altcoin (and btc) exchanges work on one of the premises of being almost instantaneous in transactions. If all withdrawals were manual, it would likely scare away more customers, because it would slow down withdrawals dramatically. And most customers seems to want speed/convenience over security (and also the opportunity to do arbitrage). They would also need more man power to handle all transactions manually. Thus having less revenue, but a larger overhead.

As such every exchange do their own risk-analysis of what they are willing to put in the hot wallet.

There are a few places that do it the air gapped way.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 04:15:44 AM

Tristan (from Poloniex): We make liberal use of cold storage -- the majority of our funds are kept in secure offline wallets. (There's a note to this effect on the front page.) The exact percentage varies by currency, and depends on the amount we hold and the deposit/withdrawal activity.

osensei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://monerohash.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 04:24:43 AM

Something is wrong with the list of pools in the OP.

moneropool.com has been added at the end of the list, but the info displaying there is from monerohash.com, for which the info is empty now.

MoneroHash.com - U.S. Mining Pool
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:44:59 AM

Let me give out a warning,  lets not make this personal, otherwise i will have to handle this as i do other personal attacks.

I'll be in Europe within the month. How about you get lost until then, and meet me in Europe so we can thrash this out face to face? I bet you'll have some lame excuse not to meet me.

crypto nerd cage fighting ... now that's got marketing potential! Everyone loves a punch-up.

edit: arm wrestling might be more suitable for a dev though Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:51:53 AM

It's likely mostly a business decision.
Altcoin (and btc) exchanges work on one of the premises of being almost instantaneous in transactions. If all withdrawals were manual, it would likely scare away more customers, because it would slow down withdrawals dramatically. And most customers seems to want speed/convenience over security (and also the opportunity to do arbitrage). They would also need more man power to handle all transactions manually. Thus having less revenue, but a larger overhead.

As such every exchange do their own risk-analysis of what they are willing to put in the hot wallet.

There are a few places that do it the air gapped way.

I wasn't recommending manual transactions at all, it seems to me wrappers could handle individual wallet accessing pretty easily from warm storage, Air gapping of course is the most secure but for obvious reasons you already stated only a percentage can be Cold. Maybe I'm not explaining my thoughts here. Is there any flowchart's of a standard exchange model around?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:55:24 AM

What is daily supply of Monero?

See beneath:

Added daily inflation and average daily block mining reward per Risto's numbers. Truncated at 30.06.2017 to allow for maximum allowed message length.

Code:
date	       coins	          new	        inflation	avg reward
18.04.2014 15,580         25,333 162.60% 17.592361
19.04.2014 40,891         25,311 61.90% 17.577083
20.04.2014 66,168         25,277 38.20% 17.553472
21.04.2014 91,410         25,242 27.61% 17.529167
22.04.2014 116,617         25,207 21.62% 17.504861
23.04.2014 141,790         25,173 17.75% 17.481250
24.04.2014 166,928         25,138 15.06% 17.456944
25.04.2014 192,031         25,104 13.07% 17.433333
26.04.2014 217,100         25,069 11.55% 17.409028
27.04.2014 242,135         25,035 10.34% 17.385417
28.04.2014 267,135         25,000 9.36% 17.361111
29.04.2014 292,101         24,966 8.55% 17.337500
30.04.2014 317,033         24,932 7.86% 17.313889
01.05.2014 341,930         24,897 7.28% 17.289583
02.05.2014 366,793         24,863 6.78% 17.265972
03.05.2014 391,622         24,829 6.34% 17.242361
04.05.2014 416,417         24,795 5.95% 17.218750
05.05.2014 441,178         24,761 5.61% 17.195139
06.05.2014 465,905         24,727 5.31% 17.171528
07.05.2014 490,598         24,693 5.03% 17.147917
08.05.2014 515,257         24,659 4.79% 17.124306
09.05.2014 539,882         24,625 4.56% 17.100694
10.05.2014 564,473         24,591 4.36% 17.077083
11.05.2014 589,031         24,558 4.17% 17.054167
12.05.2014 613,555         24,524 4.00% 17.030556
13.05.2014 638,045         24,490 3.84% 17.006944
14.05.2014 662,501         24,457 3.69% 16.984028
15.05.2014 686,924         24,423 3.56% 16.960417
16.05.2014 711,314         24,389 3.43% 16.936806
17.05.2014 735,670         24,356 3.31% 16.913889
18.05.2014 759,992         24,322 3.20% 16.890278
19.05.2014 784,281         24,289 3.10% 16.867361
20.05.2014 808,537         24,256 3.00% 16.844444
21.05.2014 832,759         24,222 2.91% 16.820833
22.05.2014 856,948         24,189 2.82% 16.797917
23.05.2014 881,104         24,156 2.74% 16.775000
24.05.2014 905,227         24,123 2.66% 16.752083
25.05.2014 929,317         24,090 2.59% 16.729167
26.05.2014 953,373         24,057 2.52% 16.706250
27.05.2014 977,397         24,023 2.46% 16.682639
28.05.2014 1,001,387 23,990 2.40% 16.659722
29.05.2014 1,025,345 23,958 2.34% 16.637500
30.05.2014 1,049,269 23,925 2.28% 16.614583
31.05.2014 1,073,161 23,892 2.23% 16.591667
01.06.2014 1,097,020 23,859 2.17% 16.568750
02.06.2014 1,120,846 23,826 2.13% 16.545833
03.06.2014 1,144,640 23,793 2.08% 16.522917
04.06.2014 1,168,401 23,761 2.03% 16.500694
05.06.2014 1,192,129 23,728 1.99% 16.477778
06.06.2014 1,215,824 23,696 1.95% 16.455556
07.06.2014 1,239,487 23,663 1.91% 16.432639
08.06.2014 1,263,118 23,631 1.87% 16.410417
09.06.2014 1,286,716 23,598 1.83% 16.387500
10.06.2014 1,310,282 23,566 1.80% 16.365278
11.06.2014 1,333,815 23,533 1.76% 16.342361
12.06.2014 1,357,316 23,501 1.73% 16.320139
13.06.2014 1,380,785 23,469 1.70% 16.297917
14.06.2014 1,404,222 23,437 1.67% 16.275694
15.06.2014 1,427,626 23,404 1.64% 16.252778
16.06.2014 1,450,998 23,372 1.61% 16.230556
17.06.2014 1,474,338 23,340 1.58% 16.208333
18.06.2014 1,497,646 23,308 1.56% 16.186111
19.06.2014 1,520,922 23,276 1.53% 16.163889
20.06.2014 1,544,166 23,244 1.51% 16.141667
21.06.2014 1,567,379 23,212 1.48% 16.119444
22.06.2014 1,590,559 23,180 1.46% 16.097222
23.06.2014 1,613,707 23,148 1.43% 16.075000
24.06.2014 1,636,824 23,117 1.41% 16.053472
25.06.2014 1,659,909 23,085 1.39% 16.031250
26.06.2014 1,682,962 23,053 1.37% 16.009028
27.06.2014 1,705,984 23,022 1.35% 15.987500
28.06.2014 1,728,974 22,990 1.33% 15.965278
29.06.2014 1,751,932 22,958 1.31% 15.943056
30.06.2014 1,774,859 22,927 1.29% 15.921528
01.07.2014 1,797,754 22,895 1.27% 15.899306
02.07.2014 1,820,618 22,864 1.26% 15.877778
03.07.2014 1,843,451 22,833 1.24% 15.856250
04.07.2014 1,866,252 22,801 1.22% 15.834028
05.07.2014 1,889,022 22,770 1.21% 15.812500
06.07.2014 1,911,760 22,739 1.19% 15.790972
07.07.2014 1,934,467 22,707 1.17% 15.768750
08.07.2014 1,957,144 22,676 1.16% 15.747222
09.07.2014 1,979,789 22,645 1.14% 15.725694
10.07.2014 2,002,403 22,614 1.13% 15.704167
11.07.2014 2,024,985 22,583 1.12% 15.682639
12.07.2014 2,047,537 22,552 1.10% 15.661111
13.07.2014 2,070,058 22,521 1.09% 15.639583
14.07.2014 2,092,548 22,490 1.07% 15.618056
15.07.2014 2,115,007 22,459 1.06% 15.596528
16.07.2014 2,137,435 22,428 1.05% 15.575000
17.07.2014 2,159,833 22,397 1.04% 15.553472
18.07.2014 2,182,199 22,367 1.02% 15.532639
19.07.2014 2,204,535 22,336 1.01% 15.511111
20.07.2014 2,226,841 22,305 1.00% 15.489583
21.07.2014 2,249,115 22,275 0.99% 15.468750
22.07.2014 2,271,359 22,244 0.98% 15.447222
23.07.2014 2,293,573 22,214 0.97% 15.426389
24.07.2014 2,315,756 22,183 0.96% 15.404861
25.07.2014 2,337,908 22,153 0.95% 15.384028
26.07.2014 2,368,839 22,122 0.93% 15.362500
27.07.2014 2,390,919 22,080 0.92% 15.333333
28.07.2014 2,412,968 22,049 0.91% 15.311806
29.07.2014 2,434,987 22,019 0.90% 15.290972
30.07.2014 2,456,976 21,989 0.89% 15.270139
31.07.2014 2,478,934 21,959 0.89% 15.249306
01.08.2014 2,500,863 21,928 0.88% 15.227778
02.08.2014 2,522,761 21,898 0.87% 15.206944
03.08.2014 2,544,629 21,868 0.86% 15.186111
04.08.2014 2,566,468 21,838 0.85% 15.165278
05.08.2014 2,588,276 21,808 0.84% 15.144444
06.08.2014 2,610,054 21,778 0.83% 15.123611
07.08.2014 2,631,803 21,748 0.83% 15.102778
08.08.2014 2,653,521 21,719 0.82% 15.082639
09.08.2014 2,675,210 21,689 0.81% 15.061806
10.08.2014 2,696,869 21,659 0.80% 15.040972
11.08.2014 2,718,498 21,629 0.80% 15.020139
12.08.2014 2,740,097 21,599 0.79% 14.999306
13.08.2014 2,761,667 21,570 0.78% 14.979167
14.08.2014 2,783,207 21,540 0.77% 14.958333
15.08.2014 2,804,718 21,511 0.77% 14.938194
16.08.2014 2,826,199 21,481 0.76% 14.917361
17.08.2014 2,847,651 21,452 0.75% 14.897222
18.08.2014 2,869,073 21,422 0.75% 14.876389
19.08.2014 2,890,465 21,393 0.74% 14.856250
20.08.2014 2,911,829 21,363 0.73% 14.835417
21.08.2014 2,933,163 21,334 0.73% 14.815278
22.08.2014 2,954,467 21,305 0.72% 14.795139
23.08.2014 2,975,743 21,275 0.71% 14.774306
24.08.2014 2,996,989 21,246 0.71% 14.754167
25.08.2014 3,018,206 21,217 0.70% 14.734028
26.08.2014 3,039,394 21,188 0.70% 14.713889
27.08.2014 3,060,552 21,159 0.69% 14.693750
28.08.2014 3,081,682 21,130 0.69% 14.673611
29.08.2014 3,102,783 21,101 0.68% 14.653472
30.08.2014 3,123,855 21,072 0.67% 14.633333
31.08.2014 3,144,897 21,043 0.67% 14.613194
01.09.2014 3,165,911 21,014 0.66% 14.593056
02.09.2014 3,186,896 20,985 0.66% 14.572917
03.09.2014 3,207,853 20,956 0.65% 14.552778
04.09.2014 3,228,780 20,927 0.65% 14.532639
05.09.2014 3,249,679 20,899 0.64% 14.513194
06.09.2014 3,270,549 20,870 0.64% 14.493056
07.09.2014 3,291,390 20,841 0.63% 14.472917
08.09.2014 3,312,203 20,813 0.63% 14.453472
09.09.2014 3,332,987 20,784 0.62% 14.433333
10.09.2014 3,353,742 20,756 0.62% 14.413889
11.09.2014 3,374,469 20,727 0.61% 14.393750
12.09.2014 3,395,168 20,699 0.61% 14.374306
13.09.2014 3,415,838 20,670 0.61% 14.354167
14.09.2014 3,436,480 20,642 0.60% 14.334722
15.09.2014 3,457,094 20,613 0.60% 14.314583
16.09.2014 3,477,679 20,585 0.59% 14.295139
17.09.2014 3,498,236 20,557 0.59% 14.275694
18.09.2014 3,518,764 20,529 0.58% 14.256250
19.09.2014 3,539,265 20,500 0.58% 14.236111
20.09.2014 3,559,737 20,472 0.58% 14.216667
21.09.2014 3,580,181 20,444 0.57% 14.197222
22.09.2014 3,600,597 20,416 0.57% 14.177778
23.09.2014 3,620,985 20,388 0.56% 14.158333
24.09.2014 3,641,345 20,360 0.56% 14.138889
25.09.2014 3,661,678 20,332 0.56% 14.119444
26.09.2014 3,681,982 20,304 0.55% 14.100000
27.09.2014 3,702,258 20,276 0.55% 14.080556
28.09.2014 3,722,507 20,248 0.54% 14.061111
29.09.2014 3,742,727 20,221 0.54% 14.042361
30.09.2014 3,762,920 20,193 0.54% 14.022917
01.10.2014 3,783,085 20,165 0.53% 14.003472
02.10.2014 3,803,223 20,137 0.53% 13.984028
03.10.2014 3,823,333 20,110 0.53% 13.965278
04.10.2014 3,843,415 20,082 0.52% 13.945833
05.10.2014 3,863,469 20,055 0.52% 13.927083
06.10.2014 3,883,497 20,027 0.52% 13.907639
07.10.2014 3,903,496 20,000 0.51% 13.888889
08.10.2014 3,923,468 19,972 0.51% 13.869444
09.10.2014 3,943,413 19,945 0.51% 13.850694
10.10.2014 3,963,330 19,917 0.50% 13.831250
11.10.2014 3,983,220 19,890 0.50% 13.812500
12.10.2014 4,003,083 19,863 0.50% 13.793750
13.10.2014 4,022,918 19,835 0.49% 13.774306
14.10.2014 4,042,726 19,808 0.49% 13.755556
15.10.2014 4,062,507 19,781 0.49% 13.736806
16.10.2014 4,082,261 19,754 0.48% 13.718056
17.10.2014 4,101,987 19,727 0.48% 13.699306
18.10.2014 4,121,687 19,700 0.48% 13.680556
19.10.2014 4,141,359 19,672 0.48% 13.661111
20.10.2014 4,161,005 19,645 0.47% 13.642361
21.10.2014 4,180,623 19,618 0.47% 13.623611
22.10.2014 4,200,215 19,592 0.47% 13.605556
23.10.2014 4,219,780 19,565 0.46% 13.586806
24.10.2014 4,239,317 19,538 0.46% 13.568056
25.10.2014 4,258,828 19,511 0.46% 13.549306
26.10.2014 4,278,312 19,484 0.46% 13.530556
27.10.2014 4,297,770 19,457 0.45% 13.511806
28.10.2014 4,317,200 19,431 0.45% 13.493750
29.10.2014 4,336,604 19,404 0.45% 13.475000
30.10.2014 4,355,982 19,377 0.44% 13.456250
31.10.2014 4,375,332 19,351 0.44% 13.438194
01.11.2014 4,394,657 19,324 0.44% 13.419444
02.11.2014 4,413,954 19,298 0.44% 13.401389
03.11.2014 4,433,225 19,271 0.43% 13.382639
04.11.2014 4,452,470 19,245 0.43% 13.364583
05.11.2014 4,471,688 19,218 0.43% 13.345833
06.11.2014 4,490,880 19,192 0.43% 13.327778
07.11.2014 4,510,045 19,165 0.42% 13.309028
08.11.2014 4,529,185 19,139 0.42% 13.290972
09.11.2014 4,548,297 19,113 0.42% 13.272917
10.11.2014 4,567,384 19,087 0.42% 13.254861
11.11.2014 4,586,444 19,060 0.42% 13.236111
12.11.2014 4,605,479 19,034 0.41% 13.218056
13.11.2014 4,624,487 19,008 0.41% 13.200000
14.11.2014 4,643,469 18,982 0.41% 13.181944
15.11.2014 4,662,425 18,956 0.41% 13.163889
16.11.2014 4,681,355 18,930 0.40% 13.145833
17.11.2014 4,700,258 18,904 0.40% 13.127778
18.11.2014 4,719,136 18,878 0.40% 13.109722
19.11.2014 4,737,988 18,852 0.40% 13.091667
20.11.2014 4,756,814 18,826 0.40% 13.073611
21.11.2014 4,775,615 18,800 0.39% 13.055556
22.11.2014 4,794,389 18,774 0.39% 13.037500
23.11.2014 4,813,138 18,749 0.39% 13.020139
24.11.2014 4,831,861 18,723 0.39% 13.002083
25.11.2014 4,850,558 18,697 0.39% 12.984028
26.11.2014 4,869,229 18,672 0.38% 12.966667
27.11.2014 4,887,875 18,646 0.38% 12.948611
28.11.2014 4,906,496 18,620 0.38% 12.930556
29.11.2014 4,925,090 18,595 0.38% 12.913194
30.11.2014 4,943,659 18,569 0.38% 12.895139
01.12.2014 4,962,203 18,544 0.37% 12.877778
02.12.2014 4,980,721 18,518 0.37% 12.859722
03.12.2014 4,999,214 18,493 0.37% 12.842361
04.12.2014 5,017,681 18,467 0.37% 12.824306
05.12.2014 5,036,123 18,442 0.37% 12.806944
06.12.2014 5,054,540 18,417 0.36% 12.789583
07.12.2014 5,072,932 18,391 0.36% 12.771528
08.12.2014 5,091,298 18,366 0.36% 12.754167
09.12.2014 5,109,639 18,341 0.36% 12.736806
10.12.2014 5,127,954 18,316 0.36% 12.719444
11.12.2014 5,146,245 18,291 0.36% 12.702083
12.12.2014 5,164,510 18,265 0.35% 12.684028
13.12.2014 5,182,751 18,240 0.35% 12.666667
14.12.2014 5,200,966 18,215 0.35% 12.649306
15.12.2014 5,219,156 18,190 0.35% 12.631944
16.12.2014 5,237,322 18,165 0.35% 12.614583
17.12.2014 5,255,462 18,140 0.35% 12.597222
18.12.2014 5,273,578 18,115 0.34% 12.579861
19.12.2014 5,291,668 18,091 0.34% 12.563194
20.12.2014 5,309,734 18,066 0.34% 12.545833
21.12.2014 5,327,775 18,041 0.34% 12.528472
22.12.2014 5,345,791 18,016 0.34% 12.511111
23.12.2014 5,363,782 17,991 0.34% 12.493750
24.12.2014 5,381,749 17,967 0.33% 12.477083
25.12.2014 5,399,691 17,942 0.33% 12.459722
26.12.2014 5,417,609 17,917 0.33% 12.442361
27.12.2014 5,435,501 17,893 0.33% 12.425694
28.12.2014 5,453,370 17,868 0.33% 12.408333
29.12.2014 5,471,213 17,844 0.33% 12.391667
30.12.2014 5,489,032 17,819 0.32% 12.374306
31.12.2014 5,506,827 17,795 0.32% 12.357639
01.01.2015 5,524,597 17,770 0.32% 12.340278
02.01.2015 5,542,343 17,746 0.32% 12.323611
03.01.2015 5,560,065 17,721 0.32% 12.306250
04.01.2015 5,577,762 17,697 0.32% 12.289583
05.01.2015 5,595,435 17,673 0.32% 12.272917
06.01.2015 5,613,083 17,649 0.31% 12.256250
07.01.2015 5,630,708 17,624 0.31% 12.238889
08.01.2015 5,648,308 17,600 0.31% 12.222222
09.01.2015 5,665,884 17,576 0.31% 12.205556
10.01.2015 5,683,436 17,552 0.31% 12.188889
11.01.2015 5,700,963 17,528 0.31% 12.172222
12.01.2015 5,718,467 17,504 0.31% 12.155556
13.01.2015 5,735,947 17,480 0.30% 12.138889
14.01.2015 5,753,402 17,456 0.30% 12.122222
15.01.2015 5,770,834 17,432 0.30% 12.105556
16.01.2015 5,788,242 17,408 0.30% 12.088889
17.01.2015 5,805,626 17,384 0.30% 12.072222
18.01.2015 5,822,985 17,360 0.30% 12.055556
19.01.2015 5,840,322 17,336 0.30% 12.038889
20.01.2015 5,857,634 17,312 0.30% 12.022222
21.01.2015 5,874,922 17,289 0.29% 12.006250
22.01.2015 5,892,187 17,265 0.29% 11.989583
23.01.2015 5,909,428 17,241 0.29% 11.972917
24.01.2015 5,926,646 17,217 0.29% 11.956250
25.01.2015 5,943,839 17,194 0.29% 11.940278
26.01.2015 5,961,009 17,170 0.29% 11.923611
27.01.2015 5,978,156 17,147 0.29% 11.907639
28.01.2015 5,995,279 17,123 0.29% 11.890972
29.01.2015 6,012,378 17,099 0.28% 11.874306
30.01.2015 6,029,454 17,076 0.28% 11.858333
31.01.2015 6,046,507 17,053 0.28% 11.842361
01.02.2015 6,063,536 17,029 0.28% 11.825694
02.02.2015 6,080,542 17,006 0.28% 11.809722
03.02.2015 6,097,524 16,982 0.28% 11.793056
04.02.2015 6,114,483 16,959 0.28% 11.777083
05.02.2015 6,131,419 16,936 0.28% 11.761111
06.02.2015 6,148,332 16,913 0.28% 11.745139
07.02.2015 6,165,221 16,889 0.27% 11.728472
08.02.2015 6,182,087 16,866 0.27% 11.712500
09.02.2015 6,198,930 16,843 0.27% 11.696528
10.02.2015 6,215,750 16,820 0.27% 11.680556
11.02.2015 6,232,547 16,797 0.27% 11.664583
12.02.2015 6,249,320 16,774 0.27% 11.648611
13.02.2015 6,266,071 16,751 0.27% 11.632639
14.02.2015 6,282,798 16,728 0.27% 11.616667
15.02.2015 6,299,503 16,705 0.27% 11.600694
16.02.2015 6,316,185 16,682 0.26% 11.584722
17.02.2015 6,332,844 16,659 0.26% 11.568750
18.02.2015 6,349,479 16,636 0.26% 11.552778
19.02.2015 6,366,093 16,613 0.26% 11.536806
20.02.2015 6,382,683 16,590 0.26% 11.520833
21.02.2015 6,399,250 16,567 0.26% 11.504861
22.02.2015 6,415,795 16,545 0.26% 11.489583
23.02.2015 6,432,317 16,522 0.26% 11.473611
24.02.2015 6,448,816 16,499 0.26% 11.457639
25.02.2015 6,465,293 16,477 0.25% 11.442361
26.02.2015 6,481,747 16,454 0.25% 11.426389
27.02.2015 6,498,178 16,431 0.25% 11.410417
28.02.2015 6,514,587 16,409 0.25% 11.395139
01.03.2015 6,530,974 16,386 0.25% 11.379167
02.03.2015 6,547,337 16,364 0.25% 11.363889
03.03.2015 6,563,679 16,341 0.25% 11.347917
04.03.2015 6,579,998 16,319 0.25% 11.332639
05.03.2015 6,596,294 16,296 0.25% 11.316667
06.03.2015 6,612,568 16,274 0.25% 11.301389
07.03.2015 6,628,820 16,252 0.25% 11.286111
08.03.2015 6,645,049 16,229 0.24% 11.270139
09.03.2015 6,661,257 16,207 0.24% 11.254861
10.03.2015 6,677,442 16,185 0.24% 11.239583
11.03.2015 6,693,604 16,163 0.24% 11.224306
12.03.2015 6,709,745 16,140 0.24% 11.208333
13.03.2015 6,725,863 16,118 0.24% 11.193056
14.03.2015 6,741,959 16,096 0.24% 11.177778
15.03.2015 6,758,033 16,074 0.24% 11.162500
16.03.2015 6,774,085 16,052 0.24% 11.147222
17.03.2015 6,790,115 16,030 0.24% 11.131944
18.03.2015 6,806,123 16,008 0.24% 11.116667
19.03.2015 6,822,109 15,986 0.23% 11.101389
20.03.2015 6,838,073 15,964 0.23% 11.086111
21.03.2015 6,854,015 15,942 0.23% 11.070833
22.03.2015 6,869,935 15,920 0.23% 11.055556
23.03.2015 6,885,834 15,898 0.23% 11.040278
24.03.2015 6,901,710 15,876 0.23% 11.025000
25.03.2015 6,917,565 15,855 0.23% 11.010417
26.03.2015 6,933,398 15,833 0.23% 10.995139
27.03.2015 6,949,209 15,811 0.23% 10.979861
28.03.2015 6,964,998 15,789 0.23% 10.964583
29.03.2015 6,980,766 15,768 0.23% 10.950000
30.03.2015 6,996,512 15,746 0.23% 10.934722
31.03.2015 7,012,237 15,725 0.22% 10.920139
01.04.2015 7,027,940 15,703 0.22% 10.904861
02.04.2015 7,043,621 15,681 0.22% 10.889583
03.04.2015 7,059,281 15,660 0.22% 10.875000
04.04.2015 7,074,919 15,638 0.22% 10.859722
05.04.2015 7,090,536 15,617 0.22% 10.845139
06.04.2015 7,106,131 15,595 0.22% 10.829861
07.04.2015 7,121,705 15,574 0.22% 10.815278
08.04.2015 7,137,258 15,553 0.22% 10.800694
09.04.2015 7,152,789 15,531 0.22% 10.785417
10.04.2015 7,168,299 15,510 0.22% 10.770833
11.04.2015 7,183,788 15,489 0.22% 10.756250
12.04.2015 7,199,255 15,467 0.21% 10.740972
13.04.2015 7,214,701 15,446 0.21% 10.726389
14.04.2015 7,230,126 15,425 0.21% 10.711806
15.04.2015 7,245,530 15,404 0.21% 10.697222
16.04.2015 7,260,912 15,383 0.21% 10.682639
17.04.2015 7,276,274 15,361 0.21% 10.667361
18.04.2015 7,291,614 15,340 0.21% 10.652778
19.04.2015 7,306,933 15,319 0.21% 10.638194
20.04.2015 7,322,231 15,298 0.21% 10.623611
21.04.2015 7,337,508 15,277 0.21% 10.609028
22.04.2015 7,352,765 15,256 0.21% 10.594444
23.04.2015 7,368,000 15,235 0.21% 10.579861
24.04.2015 7,383,214 15,214 0.21% 10.565278
25.04.2015 7,398,408 15,193 0.21% 10.550694
26.04.2015 7,413,580 15,173 0.20% 10.536806
27.04.2015 7,428,732 15,152 0.20% 10.522222
28.04.2015 7,443,863 15,131 0.20% 10.507639
29.04.2015 7,458,973 15,110 0.20% 10.493056
30.04.2015 7,474,063 15,089 0.20% 10.478472
01.05.2015 7,489,131 15,069 0.20% 10.464583
02.05.2015 7,504,179 15,048 0.20% 10.450000
03.05.2015 7,519,207 15,027 0.20% 10.435417
04.05.2015 7,534,213 15,007 0.20% 10.421528
05.05.2015 7,549,199 14,986 0.20% 10.406944
06.05.2015 7,564,165 14,966 0.20% 10.393056
07.05.2015 7,579,110 14,945 0.20% 10.378472
08.05.2015 7,594,034 14,924 0.20% 10.363889
09.05.2015 7,608,938 14,904 0.20% 10.350000
10.05.2015 7,623,822 14,883 0.20% 10.335417
11.05.2015 7,638,685 14,863 0.19% 10.321528
12.05.2015 7,653,527 14,843 0.19% 10.307639
13.05.2015 7,668,349 14,822 0.19% 10.293056
14.05.2015 7,683,151 14,802 0.19% 10.279167
15.05.2015 7,697,933 14,782 0.19% 10.265278
16.05.2015 7,712,694 14,761 0.19% 10.250694
17.05.2015 7,727,435 14,741 0.19% 10.236806
18.05.2015 7,742,156 14,721 0.19% 10.222917
19.05.2015 7,756,856 14,701 0.19% 10.209028
20.05.2015 7,771,537 14,680 0.19% 10.194444
21.05.2015 7,786,197 14,660 0.19% 10.180556
22.05.2015 7,800,837 14,640 0.19% 10.166667
23.05.2015 7,815,457 14,620 0.19% 10.152778
24.05.2015 7,830,057 14,600 0.19% 10.138889
25.05.2015 7,844,636 14,580 0.19% 10.125000
26.05.2015 7,859,196 14,560 0.19% 10.111111
27.05.2015 7,873,736 14,540 0.18% 10.097222
28.05.2015 7,888,256 14,520 0.18% 10.083333
29.05.2015 7,902,756 14,500 0.18% 10.069444
30.05.2015 7,917,236 14,480 0.18% 10.055556
31.05.2015 7,931,696 14,460 0.18% 10.041667
01.06.2015 7,946,136 14,440 0.18% 10.027778
02.06.2015 7,960,556 14,420 0.18% 10.013889
03.06.2015 7,974,957 14,401 0.18% 10.000694
04.06.2015 7,989,338 14,381 0.18% 9.986806
05.06.2015 8,003,699 14,361 0.18% 9.972917
06.06.2015 8,018,040 14,341 0.18% 9.959028
07.06.2015 8,032,362 14,322 0.18% 9.945833
08.06.2015 8,046,664 14,302 0.18% 9.931944
09.06.2015 8,060,946 14,282 0.18% 9.918056
10.06.2015 8,075,209 14,263 0.18% 9.904861
11.06.2015 8,089,452 14,243 0.18% 9.890972
12.06.2015 8,103,676 14,224 0.18% 9.877778
13.06.2015 8,117,880 14,204 0.17% 9.863889
14.06.2015 8,132,064 14,185 0.17% 9.850694
15.06.2015 8,146,229 14,165 0.17% 9.836806
16.06.2015 8,160,375 14,146 0.17% 9.823611
17.06.2015 8,174,501 14,126 0.17% 9.809722
18.06.2015 8,188,608 14,107 0.17% 9.796528
19.06.2015 8,202,695 14,087 0.17% 9.782639
20.06.2015 8,216,763 14,068 0.17% 9.769444
21.06.2015 8,230,812 14,049 0.17% 9.756250
22.06.2015 8,244,841 14,029 0.17% 9.742361
23.06.2015 8,258,852 14,010 0.17% 9.729167
24.06.2015 8,272,843 13,991 0.17% 9.715972
25.06.2015 8,286,814 13,972 0.17% 9.702778
26.06.2015 8,300,767 13,953 0.17% 9.689583
27.06.2015 8,314,700 13,933 0.17% 9.675694
28.06.2015 8,328,614 13,914 0.17% 9.662500
29.06.2015 8,342,510 13,895 0.17% 9.649306
30.06.2015 8,356,386 13,876 0.17% 9.636111
01.07.2015 8,370,243 13,857 0.17% 9.622917
02.07.2015 8,384,081 13,838 0.17% 9.609722
03.07.2015 8,397,900 13,819 0.16% 9.596528
04.07.2015 8,411,700 13,800 0.16% 9.583333
05.07.2015 8,425,481 13,781 0.16% 9.570139
06.07.2015 8,439,243 13,762 0.16% 9.556944
07.07.2015 8,452,986 13,743 0.16% 9.543750
08.07.2015 8,466,710 13,724 0.16% 9.530556
09.07.2015 8,480,416 13,705 0.16% 9.517361
10.07.2015 8,494,102 13,687 0.16% 9.504861
11.07.2015 8,507,770 13,668 0.16% 9.491667
12.07.2015 8,521,419 13,649 0.16% 9.478472
13.07.2015 8,535,050 13,630 0.16% 9.465278
14.07.2015 8,548,661 13,612 0.16% 9.452778
15.07.2015 8,562,254 13,593 0.16% 9.439583
16.07.2015 8,575,829 13,574 0.16% 9.426389
17.07.2015 8,589,384 13,556 0.16% 9.413889
18.07.2015 8,602,921 13,537 0.16% 9.400694
19.07.2015 8,616,440 13,518 0.16% 9.387500
20.07.2015 8,629,940 13,500 0.16% 9.375000
21.07.2015 8,643,421 13,481 0.16% 9.361806
22.07.2015 8,656,884 13,463 0.16% 9.349306
23.07.2015 8,670,328 13,444 0.16% 9.336111
24.07.2015 8,683,754 13,426 0.15% 9.323611
25.07.2015 8,697,161 13,407 0.15% 9.310417
26.07.2015 8,710,550 13,389 0.15% 9.297917
27.07.2015 8,723,921 13,371 0.15% 9.285417
28.07.2015 8,737,273 13,352 0.15% 9.272222
29.07.2015 8,750,607 13,334 0.15% 9.259722
30.07.2015 8,763,923 13,316 0.15% 9.247222
31.07.2015 8,777,220 13,297 0.15% 9.234028
01.08.2015 8,790,499 13,279 0.15% 9.221528
02.08.2015 8,803,760 13,261 0.15% 9.209028
03.08.2015 8,817,003 13,243 0.15% 9.196528
04.08.2015 8,830,227 13,224 0.15% 9.183333
05.08.2015 8,843,433 13,206 0.15% 9.170833
06.08.2015 8,856,621 13,188 0.15% 9.158333
07.08.2015 8,869,792 13,170 0.15% 9.145833
08.08.2015 8,882,943 13,152 0.15% 9.133333
09.08.2015 8,896,077 13,134 0.15% 9.120833
10.08.2015 8,909,193 13,116 0.15% 9.108333
11.08.2015 8,922,291 13,098 0.15% 9.095833
12.08.2015 8,935,371 13,080 0.15% 9.083333
13.08.2015 8,948,433 13,062 0.15% 9.070833
14.08.2015 8,961,477 13,044 0.15% 9.058333
15.08.2015 8,974,503 13,026 0.15% 9.045833
16.08.2015 8,987,511 13,008 0.14% 9.033333
17.08.2015 9,000,501 12,990 0.14% 9.020833
18.08.2015 9,013,474 12,972 0.14% 9.008333
19.08.2015 9,026,428 12,955 0.14% 8.996528
20.08.2015 9,039,365 12,937 0.14% 8.984028
21.08.2015 9,052,284 12,919 0.14% 8.971528
22.08.2015 9,065,185 12,901 0.14% 8.959028
23.08.2015 9,078,069 12,884 0.14% 8.947222
24.08.2015 9,090,935 12,866 0.14% 8.934722
25.08.2015 9,103,783 12,848 0.14% 8.922222
26.08.2015 9,116,614 12,831 0.14% 8.910417
27.08.2015 9,129,427 12,813 0.14% 8.897917
28.08.2015 9,142,222 12,795 0.14% 8.885417
29.08.2015 9,155,000 12,778 0.14% 8.873611
30.08.2015 9,167,760 12,760 0.14% 8.861111
31.08.2015 9,180,503 12,743 0.14% 8.849306
01.09.2015 9,193,228 12,725 0.14% 8.836806
02.09.2015 9,205,936 12,708 0.14% 8.825000
03.09.2015 9,218,626 12,690 0.14% 8.812500
04.09.2015 9,231,299 12,673 0.14% 8.800694
05.09.2015 9,243,955 12,655 0.14% 8.788194
06.09.2015 9,256,593 12,638 0.14% 8.776389
07.09.2015 9,269,214 12,621 0.14% 8.764583
08.09.2015 9,281,817 12,603 0.14% 8.752083
09.09.2015 9,294,403 12,586 0.14% 8.740278
10.09.2015 9,306,972 12,569 0.14% 8.728472
11.09.2015 9,319,524 12,552 0.13% 8.716667
12.09.2015 9,332,058 12,534 0.13% 8.704167
13.09.2015 9,344,575 12,517 0.13% 8.692361
14.09.2015 9,357,075 12,500 0.13% 8.680556
15.09.2015 9,369,558 12,483 0.13% 8.668750
16.09.2015 9,382,023 12,466 0.13% 8.656944
17.09.2015 9,394,472 12,448 0.13% 8.644444
18.09.2015 9,406,903 12,431 0.13% 8.632639
19.09.2015 9,419,318 12,414 0.13% 8.620833
20.09.2015 9,431,715 12,397 0.13% 8.609028
21.09.2015 9,444,095 12,380 0.13% 8.597222
22.09.2015 9,456,458 12,363 0.13% 8.585417
23.09.2015 9,468,805 12,346 0.13% 8.573611
24.09.2015 9,481,134 12,329 0.13% 8.561806
25.09.2015 9,493,446 12,312 0.13% 8.550000
26.09.2015 9,505,742 12,295 0.13% 8.538194
27.09.2015 9,518,020 12,279 0.13% 8.527083
28.09.2015 9,530,282 12,262 0.13% 8.515278
29.09.2015 9,542,527 12,245 0.13% 8.503472
30.09.2015 9,554,755 12,228 0.13% 8.491667
01.10.2015 9,566,966 12,211 0.13% 8.479861
02.10.2015 9,579,161 12,195 0.13% 8.468750
03.10.2015 9,591,339 12,178 0.13% 8.456944
04.10.2015 9,603,500 12,161 0.13% 8.445139
05.10.2015 9,615,644 12,144 0.13% 8.433333
06.10.2015 9,627,772 12,128 0.13% 8.422222
07.10.2015 9,639,883 12,111 0.13% 8.410417
08.10.2015 9,651,977 12,094 0.13% 8.398611
09.10.2015 9,664,055 12,078 0.12% 8.387500
10.10.2015 9,676,116 12,061 0.12% 8.375694
11.10.2015 9,688,161 12,045 0.12% 8.364583
12.10.2015 9,700,189 12,028 0.12% 8.352778
13.10.2015 9,712,200 12,012 0.12% 8.341667
14.10.2015 9,724,195 11,995 0.12% 8.329861
15.10.2015 9,736,174 11,979 0.12% 8.318750
16.10.2015 9,748,136 11,962 0.12% 8.306944
17.10.2015 9,760,082 11,946 0.12% 8.295833
18.10.2015 9,772,011 11,929 0.12% 8.284028
19.10.2015 9,783,924 11,913 0.12% 8.272917
20.10.2015 9,795,821 11,897 0.12% 8.261806
21.10.2015 9,807,701 11,880 0.12% 8.250000
22.10.2015 9,819,565 11,864 0.12% 8.238889
23.10.2015 9,831,413 11,848 0.12% 8.227778
24.10.2015 9,843,244 11,831 0.12% 8.215972
25.10.2015 9,855,059 11,815 0.12% 8.204861
26.10.2015 9,866,858 11,799 0.12% 8.193750
27.10.2015 9,878,641 11,783 0.12% 8.182639
28.10.2015 9,890,407 11,766 0.12% 8.170833
29.10.2015 9,902,157 11,750 0.12% 8.159722
30.10.2015 9,913,892 11,734 0.12% 8.148611
31.10.2015 9,925,610 11,718 0.12% 8.137500
01.11.2015 9,937,312 11,702 0.12% 8.126389
02.11.2015 9,948,998 11,686 0.12% 8.115278
03.11.2015 9,960,667 11,670 0.12% 8.104167
04.11.2015 9,972,321 11,654 0.12% 8.093056
05.11.2015 9,983,959 11,638 0.12% 8.081944
06.11.2015 9,995,581 11,622 0.12% 8.070833
07.11.2015 10,007,187 11,606 0.12% 8.059722
08.11.2015 10,018,777 11,590 0.12% 8.048611
09.11.2015 10,030,351 11,574 0.12% 8.037500
10.11.2015 10,041,909 11,558 0.12% 8.026389
11.11.2015 10,053,451 11,542 0.11% 8.015278
12.11.2015 10,064,978 11,526 0.11% 8.004167
13.11.2015 10,076,488 11,511 0.11% 7.993750
14.11.2015 10,087,983 11,495 0.11% 7.982639
15.11.2015 10,099,462 11,479 0.11% 7.971528
16.11.2015 10,110,926 11,463 0.11% 7.960417
17.11.2015 10,122,373 11,448 0.11% 7.950000
18.11.2015 10,133,805 11,432 0.11% 7.938889
19.11.2015 10,145,221 11,416 0.11% 7.927778
20.11.2015 10,156,621 11,400 0.11% 7.916667
21.11.2015 10,168,006 11,385 0.11% 7.906250
22.11.2015 10,179,375 11,369 0.11% 7.895139
23.11.2015 10,190,729 11,354 0.11% 7.884722
24.11.2015 10,202,067 11,338 0.11% 7.873611
25.11.2015 10,213,389 11,322 0.11% 7.862500
26.11.2015 10,224,696 11,307 0.11% 7.852083
27.11.2015 10,235,987 11,291 0.11% 7.840972
28.11.2015 10,247,263 11,276 0.11% 7.830556
29.11.2015 10,258,523 11,260 0.11% 7.819444
30.11.2015 10,269,768 11,245 0.11% 7.809028
01.12.2015 10,280,997 11,229 0.11% 7.797917
02.12.2015 10,292,211 11,214 0.11% 7.787500
03.12.2015 10,303,410 11,199 0.11% 7.777083
04.12.2015 10,314,593 11,183 0.11% 7.765972
05.12.2015 10,325,761 11,168 0.11% 7.755556
06.12.2015 10,336,913 11,152 0.11% 7.744444
07.12.2015 10,348,050 11,137 0.11% 7.734028
08.12.2015 10,359,172 11,122 0.11% 7.723611
09.12.2015 10,370,279 11,107 0.11% 7.713194
10.12.2015 10,381,370 11,091 0.11% 7.702083
11.12.2015 10,392,446 11,076 0.11% 7.691667
12.12.2015 10,403,507 11,061 0.11% 7.681250
13.12.2015 10,414,553 11,046 0.11% 7.670833
14.12.2015 10,425,583 11,031 0.11% 7.660417
15.12.2015 10,436,599 11,015 0.11% 7.649306
16.12.2015 10,447,599 11,000 0.11% 7.638889
17.12.2015 10,458,584 10,985 0.11% 7.628472
18.12.2015 10,469,554 10,970 0.10% 7.618056
19.12.2015 10,480,509 10,955 0.10% 7.607639
20.12.2015 10,491,449 10,940 0.10% 7.597222
21.12.2015 10,502,374 10,925 0.10% 7.586806
22.12.2015 10,513,284 10,910 0.10% 7.576389
23.12.2015 10,524,179 10,895 0.10% 7.565972
24.12.2015 10,535,059 10,880 0.10% 7.555556
25.12.2015 10,545,924 10,865 0.10% 7.545139
26.12.2015 10,556,774 10,850 0.10% 7.534722
27.12.2015 10,567,609 10,835 0.10% 7.524306
28.12.2015 10,578,430 10,820 0.10% 7.513889
29.12.2015 10,589,235 10,805 0.10% 7.503472
30.12.2015 10,600,026 10,791 0.10% 7.493750
31.12.2015 10,610,802 10,776 0.10% 7.483333
01.01.2016 10,621,563 10,761 0.10% 7.472917
02.01.2016 10,632,309 10,746 0.10% 7.462500
03.01.2016 10,643,040 10,731 0.10% 7.452083
04.01.2016 10,653,757 10,717 0.10% 7.442361
05.01.2016 10,664,459 10,702 0.10% 7.431944
06.01.2016 10,675,147 10,687 0.10% 7.421528
07.01.2016 10,685,819 10,673 0.10% 7.411806
08.01.2016 10,696,477 10,658 0.10% 7.401389
09.01.2016 10,707,121 10,643 0.10% 7.390972
10.01.2016 10,717,749 10,629 0.10% 7.381250
11.01.2016 10,728,364 10,614 0.10% 7.370833
12.01.2016 10,738,963 10,600 0.10% 7.361111
13.01.2016 10,749,548 10,585 0.10% 7.350694
14.01.2016 10,760,119 10,570 0.10% 7.340278
15.01.2016 10,770,675 10,556 0.10% 7.330556
16.01.2016 10,781,216 10,541 0.10% 7.320139
17.01.2016 10,791,743 10,527 0.10% 7.310417
18.01.2016 10,802,256 10,513 0.10% 7.300694
19.01.2016 10,812,754 10,498 0.10% 7.290278
20.01.2016 10,823,237 10,484 0.10% 7.280556
21.01.2016 10,833,707 10,469 0.10% 7.270139
22.01.2016 10,844,162 10,455 0.10% 7.260417
23.01.2016 10,854,602 10,441 0.10% 7.250694
24.01.2016 10,865,028 10,426 0.10% 7.240278
25.01.2016 10,875,440 10,412 0.10% 7.230556
26.01.2016 10,885,838 10,398 0.10% 7.220833
27.01.2016 10,896,221 10,383 0.10% 7.210417
28.01.2016 10,906,590 10,369 0.10% 7.200694
29.01.2016 10,916,945 10,355 0.09% 7.190972
30.01.2016 10,927,286 10,341 0.09% 7.181250
31.01.2016 10,937,612 10,326 0.09% 7.170833
01.02.2016 10,947,924 10,312 0.09% 7.161111
02.02.2016 10,958,222 10,298 0.09% 7.151389
03.02.2016 10,968,506 10,284 0.09% 7.141667
04.02.2016 10,978,776 10,270 0.09% 7.131944
05.02.2016 10,989,032 10,256 0.09% 7.122222
06.02.2016 10,999,273 10,242 0.09% 7.112500
07.02.2016 11,009,501 10,228 0.09% 7.102778
08.02.2016 11,019,714 10,213 0.09% 7.092361
09.02.2016 11,029,914 10,199 0.09% 7.082639
10.02.2016 11,040,099 10,185 0.09% 7.072917
11.02.2016 11,050,271 10,171 0.09% 7.063194
12.02.2016 11,060,428 10,158 0.09% 7.054167
13.02.2016 11,070,572 10,144 0.09% 7.044444
14.02.2016 11,080,702 10,130 0.09% 7.034722
15.02.2016 11,090,817 10,116 0.09% 7.025000
16.02.2016 11,100,919 10,102 0.09% 7.015278
17.02.2016 11,111,007 10,088 0.09% 7.005556
18.02.2016 11,121,081 10,074 0.09% 6.995833
19.02.2016 11,131,141 10,060 0.09% 6.986111
20.02.2016 11,141,188 10,046 0.09% 6.976389
21.02.2016 11,151,221 10,033 0.09% 6.967361
22.02.2016 11,161,239 10,019 0.09% 6.957639
23.02.2016 11,171,245 10,005 0.09% 6.947917
24.02.2016 11,181,236 9,991 0.09% 6.938194
25.02.2016 11,191,214 9,978 0.09% 6.929167
26.02.2016 11,201,178 9,964 0.09% 6.919444
27.02.2016 11,211,128 9,950 0.09% 6.909722
28.02.2016 11,221,064 9,937 0.09% 6.900694
29.02.2016 11,230,987 9,923 0.09% 6.890972
01.03.2016 11,240,897 9,909 0.09% 6.881250
02.03.2016 11,250,792 9,896 0.09% 6.872222
03.03.2016 11,260,675 9,882 0.09% 6.862500
04.03.2016 11,270,543 9,869 0.09% 6.853472
05.03.2016 11,280,398 9,855 0.09% 6.843750
06.03.2016 11,290,240 9,841 0.09% 6.834028
07.03.2016 11,300,068 9,828 0.09% 6.825000
08.03.2016 11,309,882 9,814 0.09% 6.815278
09.03.2016 11,319,683 9,801 0.09% 6.806250
10.03.2016 11,329,471 9,788 0.09% 6.797222
11.03.2016 11,339,245 9,774 0.09% 6.787500
12.03.2016 11,349,005 9,761 0.09% 6.778472
13.03.2016 11,358,753 9,747 0.09% 6.768750
14.03.2016 11,368,487 9,734 0.09% 6.759722
15.03.2016 11,378,207 9,721 0.09% 6.750694
16.03.2016 11,387,914 9,707 0.09% 6.740972
17.03.2016 11,397,608 9,694 0.09% 6.731944
18.03.2016 11,407,289 9,681 0.08% 6.722917
19.03.2016 11,416,956 9,667 0.08% 6.713194
20.03.2016 11,426,610 9,654 0.08% 6.704167
21.03.2016 11,436,250 9,641 0.08% 6.695139
22.03.2016 11,445,878 9,627 0.08% 6.685417
23.03.2016 11,455,492 9,614 0.08% 6.676389
24.03.2016 11,465,093 9,601 0.08% 6.667361
25.03.2016 11,474,681 9,588 0.08% 6.658333
26.03.2016 11,484,256 9,575 0.08% 6.649306
27.03.2016 11,493,817 9,562 0.08% 6.640278
28.03.2016 11,503,365 9,548 0.08% 6.630556
29.03.2016 11,512,901 9,535 0.08% 6.621528
30.03.2016 11,522,423 9,522 0.08% 6.612500
31.03.2016 11,531,932 9,509 0.08% 6.603472
01.04.2016 11,541,428 9,496 0.08% 6.594444
02.04.2016 11,550,911 9,483 0.08% 6.585417
03.04.2016 11,560,381 9,470 0.08% 6.576389
04.04.2016 11,569,838 9,457 0.08% 6.567361
05.04.2016 11,579,282 9,444 0.08% 6.558333
06.04.2016 11,588,713 9,431 0.08% 6.549306
07.04.2016 11,598,131 9,418 0.08% 6.540278
08.04.2016 11,607,536 9,405 0.08% 6.531250
09.04.2016 11,616,929 9,392 0.08% 6.522222
10.04.2016 11,626,308 9,379 0.08% 6.513194
11.04.2016 11,635,674 9,366 0.08% 6.504167
12.04.2016 11,645,028 9,354 0.08% 6.495833
13.04.2016 11,654,369 9,341 0.08% 6.486806
14.04.2016 11,663,697 9,328 0.08% 6.477778
15.04.2016 11,673,012 9,315 0.08% 6.468750
16.04.2016 11,682,314 9,302 0.08% 6.459722
17.04.2016 11,691,603 9,290 0.08% 6.451389
18.04.2016 11,700,880 9,277 0.08% 6.442361
19.04.2016 11,710,144 9,264 0.08% 6.433333
20.04.2016 11,719,396 9,251 0.08% 6.424306
21.04.2016 11,728,634 9,239 0.08% 6.415972
22.04.2016 11,737,860 9,226 0.08% 6.406944
23.04.2016 11,747,073 9,213 0.08% 6.397917
24.04.2016 11,756,274 9,201 0.08% 6.389583
25.04.2016 11,765,462 9,188 0.08% 6.380556
26.04.2016 11,774,637 9,175 0.08% 6.371528
27.04.2016 11,783,800 9,163 0.08% 6.363194
28.04.2016 11,792,950 9,150 0.08% 6.354167
29.04.2016 11,802,088 9,138 0.08% 6.345833
30.04.2016 11,811,213 9,125 0.08% 6.336806
01.05.2016 11,820,325 9,113 0.08% 6.328472
02.05.2016 11,829,425 9,100 0.08% 6.319444
03.05.2016 11,838,513 9,088 0.08% 6.311111
04.05.2016 11,847,588 9,075 0.08% 6.302083
05.05.2016 11,856,650 9,063 0.08% 6.293750
06.05.2016 11,865,701 9,050 0.08% 6.284722
07.05.2016 11,874,738 9,038 0.08% 6.276389
08.05.2016 11,883,763 9,025 0.08% 6.267361
09.05.2016 11,892,776 9,013 0.08% 6.259028
10.05.2016 11,901,777 9,001 0.08% 6.250694
11.05.2016 11,910,765 8,988 0.08% 6.241667
12.05.2016 11,919,741 8,976 0.08% 6.233333
13.05.2016 11,928,704 8,963 0.08% 6.224306
14.05.2016 11,937,655 8,951 0.07% 6.215972
15.05.2016 11,946,594 8,939 0.07% 6.207639
16.05.2016 11,955,521 8,927 0.07% 6.199306
17.05.2016 11,964,435 8,914 0.07% 6.190278
18.05.2016 11,973,337 8,902 0.07% 6.181944
19.05.2016 11,982,227 8,890 0.07% 6.173611
20.05.2016 11,991,105 8,878 0.07% 6.165278
21.05.2016 11,999,970 8,865 0.07% 6.156250
22.05.2016 12,008,824 8,853 0.07% 6.147917
23.05.2016 12,017,665 8,841 0.07% 6.139583
24.05.2016 12,026,494 8,829 0.07% 6.131250
25.05.2016 12,035,311 8,817 0.07% 6.122917
26.05.2016 12,044,115 8,805 0.07% 6.114583
27.05.2016 12,052,908 8,793 0.07% 6.106250
28.05.2016 12,061,689 8,781 0.07% 6.097917
29.05.2016 12,070,457 8,769 0.07% 6.089583
30.05.2016 12,079,214 8,756 0.07% 6.080556
31.05.2016 12,087,958 8,744 0.07% 6.072222
01.06.2016 12,096,691 8,732 0.07% 6.063889
02.06.2016 12,105,411 8,720 0.07% 6.055556
03.06.2016 12,114,120 8,708 0.07% 6.047222
04.06.2016 12,122,816 8,697 0.07% 6.039583
05.06.2016 12,131,501 8,685 0.07% 6.031250
06.06.2016 12,140,173 8,673 0.07% 6.022917
07.06.2016 12,148,834 8,661 0.07% 6.014583
08.06.2016 12,157,483 8,649 0.07% 6.006250
09.06.2016 12,166,120 8,637 0.07% 5.997917
10.06.2016 12,174,745 8,625 0.07% 5.989583
11.06.2016 12,183,358 8,613 0.07% 5.981250
12.06.2016 12,191,960 8,601 0.07% 5.972917
13.06.2016 12,200,550 8,590 0.07% 5.965278
14.06.2016 12,209,127 8,578 0.07% 5.956944
15.06.2016 12,217,693 8,566 0.07% 5.948611
16.06.2016 12,226,248 8,554 0.07% 5.940278
17.06.2016 12,234,790 8,543 0.07% 5.932639
18.06.2016 12,243,321 8,531 0.07% 5.924306
19.06.2016 12,251,840 8,519 0.07% 5.915972
20.06.2016 12,260,348 8,507 0.07% 5.907639
21.06.2016 12,268,843 8,496 0.07% 5.900000
22.06.2016 12,277,327 8,484 0.07% 5.891667
23.06.2016 12,285,800 8,472 0.07% 5.883333
24.06.2016 12,294,261 8,461 0.07% 5.875694
25.06.2016 12,302,710 8,449 0.07% 5.867361
26.06.2016 12,311,147 8,438 0.07% 5.859722
27.06.2016 12,319,573 8,426 0.07% 5.851389
28.06.2016 12,327,988 8,414 0.07% 5.843056
29.06.2016 12,336,390 8,403 0.07% 5.835417
30.06.2016 12,344,782 8,391 0.07% 5.827083
01.07.2016 12,353,162 8,380 0.07% 5.819444
02.07.2016 12,361,530 8,368 0.07% 5.811111
03.07.2016 12,369,887 8,357 0.07% 5.803472
04.07.2016 12,378,232 8,345 0.07% 5.795139
05.07.2016 12,386,566 8,334 0.07% 5.787500
06.07.2016 12,394,888 8,322 0.07% 5.779167
07.07.2016 12,403,199 8,311 0.07% 5.771528
08.07.2016 12,411,499 8,300 0.07% 5.763889
09.07.2016 12,419,787 8,288 0.07% 5.755556
10.07.2016 12,428,064 8,277 0.07% 5.747917
11.07.2016 12,436,329 8,265 0.07% 5.739583
12.07.2016 12,444,583 8,254 0.07% 5.731944
13.07.2016 12,452,826 8,243 0.07% 5.724306
14.07.2016 12,461,057 8,231 0.07% 5.715972
15.07.2016 12,469,277 8,220 0.07% 5.708333
16.07.2016 12,477,486 8,209 0.07% 5.700694
17.07.2016 12,485,683 8,198 0.07% 5.693056
18.07.2016 12,493,870 8,186 0.07% 5.684722
19.07.2016 12,502,045 8,175 0.07% 5.677083
20.07.2016 12,510,209 8,164 0.07% 5.669444
21.07.2016 12,518,361 8,153 0.07% 5.661806
22.07.2016 12,526,503 8,141 0.06% 5.653472
23.07.2016 12,534,633 8,130 0.06% 5.645833
24.07.2016 12,542,752 8,119 0.06% 5.638194
25.07.2016 12,550,860 8,108 0.06% 5.630556
26.07.2016 12,558,957 8,097 0.06% 5.622917
27.07.2016 12,567,042 8,086 0.06% 5.615278
28.07.2016 12,575,117 8,075 0.06% 5.607639
29.07.2016 12,583,180 8,063 0.06% 5.599306
30.07.2016 12,591,233 8,052 0.06% 5.591667
31.07.2016 12,599,274 8,041 0.06% 5.584028
01.08.2016 12,607,304 8,030 0.06% 5.576389
02.08.2016 12,615,323 8,019 0.06% 5.568750
03.08.2016 12,623,332 8,008 0.06% 5.561111
04.08.2016 12,631,329 7,997 0.06% 5.553472
05.08.2016 12,639,315 7,986 0.06% 5.545833
06.08.2016 12,647,290 7,975 0.06% 5.538194
07.08.2016 12,655,255 7,964 0.06% 5.530556
08.08.2016 12,663,208 7,953 0.06% 5.522917
09.08.2016 12,671,151 7,942 0.06% 5.515278
10.08.2016 12,679,082 7,932 0.06% 5.508333
11.08.2016 12,687,003 7,921 0.06% 5.500694
12.08.2016 12,694,913 7,910 0.06% 5.493056
13.08.2016 12,702,812 7,899 0.06% 5.485417
14.08.2016 12,710,700 7,888 0.06% 5.477778
15.08.2016 12,718,577 7,877 0.06% 5.470139
16.08.2016 12,726,443 7,866 0.06% 5.462500
17.08.2016 12,734,299 7,856 0.06% 5.455556
18.08.2016 12,742,144 7,845 0.06% 5.447917
19.08.2016 12,749,978 7,834 0.06% 5.440278
20.08.2016 12,757,801 7,823 0.06% 5.432639
21.08.2016 12,765,614 7,813 0.06% 5.425694
22.08.2016 12,773,416 7,802 0.06% 5.418056
23.08.2016 12,781,207 7,791 0.06% 5.410417
24.08.2016 12,788,987 7,780 0.06% 5.402778
25.08.2016 12,796,757 7,770 0.06% 5.395833
26.08.2016 12,804,516 7,759 0.06% 5.388194
27.08.2016 12,812,264 7,748 0.06% 5.380556
28.08.2016 12,820,002 7,738 0.06% 5.373611
29.08.2016 12,827,729 7,727 0.06% 5.365972
30.08.2016 12,835,446 7,717 0.06% 5.359028
31.08.2016 12,843,152 7,706 0.06% 5.351389
01.09.2016 12,850,847 7,695 0.06% 5.343750
02.09.2016 12,858,532 7,685 0.06% 5.336806
03.09.2016 12,866,206 7,674 0.06% 5.329167
04.09.2016 12,873,870 7,664 0.06% 5.322222
05.09.2016 12,881,523 7,653 0.06% 5.314583
06.09.2016 12,889,166 7,643 0.06% 5.307639
07.09.2016 12,896,798 7,632 0.06% 5.300000
08.09.2016 12,904,420 7,622 0.06% 5.293056
09.09.2016 12,912,031 7,611 0.06% 5.285417
10.09.2016 12,919,632 7,601 0.06% 5.278472
11.09.2016 12,927,222 7,590 0.06% 5.270833
12.09.2016 12,934,802 7,580 0.06% 5.263889
13.09.2016 12,942,371 7,570 0.06% 5.256944
14.09.2016 12,949,931 7,559 0.06% 5.249306
15.09.2016 12,957,479 7,549 0.06% 5.242361
16.09.2016 12,965,018 7,538 0.06% 5.234722
17.09.2016 12,972,546 7,528 0.06% 5.227778
18.09.2016 12,980,063 7,518 0.06% 5.220833
19.09.2016 12,987,571 7,507 0.06% 5.213194
20.09.2016 12,995,068 7,497 0.06% 5.206250
21.09.2016 13,002,554 7,487 0.06% 5.199306
22.09.2016 13,010,031 7,476 0.06% 5.191667
23.09.2016 13,017,497 7,466 0.06% 5.184722
24.09.2016 13,024,953 7,456 0.06% 5.177778
25.09.2016 13,032,399 7,446 0.06% 5.170833
26.09.2016 13,039,834 7,435 0.06% 5.163194
27.09.2016 13,047,259 7,425 0.06% 5.156250
28.09.2016 13,054,675 7,415 0.06% 5.149306
29.09.2016 13,062,079 7,405 0.06% 5.142361
30.09.2016 13,069,474 7,395 0.06% 5.135417
01.10.2016 13,076,859 7,385 0.06% 5.128472
02.10.2016 13,084,233 7,374 0.06% 5.120833
03.10.2016 13,091,597 7,364 0.06% 5.113889
04.10.2016 13,098,952 7,354 0.06% 5.106944
05.10.2016 13,106,296 7,344 0.06% 5.100000
06.10.2016 13,113,630 7,334 0.06% 5.093056
07.10.2016 13,120,954 7,324 0.06% 5.086111
08.10.2016 13,128,267 7,314 0.06% 5.079167
09.10.2016 13,135,571 7,304 0.06% 5.072222
10.10.2016 13,142,865 7,294 0.06% 5.065278
11.10.2016 13,150,149 7,284 0.06% 5.058333
12.10.2016 13,157,423 7,274 0.06% 5.051389
13.10.2016 13,164,686 7,264 0.06% 5.044444
14.10.2016 13,171,940 7,254 0.06% 5.037500
15.10.2016 13,179,184 7,244 0.05% 5.030556
16.10.2016 13,186,418 7,234 0.05% 5.023611
17.10.2016 13,193,642 7,224 0.05% 5.016667
18.10.2016 13,200,856 7,214 0.05% 5.009722
19.10.2016 13,208,060 7,204 0.05% 5.002778
20.10.2016 13,215,254 7,194 0.05% 4.995833
21.10.2016 13,222,439 7,184 0.05% 4.988889
22.10.2016 13,229,613 7,174 0.05% 4.981944
23.10.2016 13,236,778 7,165 0.05% 4.975694
24.10.2016 13,243,932 7,155 0.05% 4.968750
25.10.2016 13,251,077 7,145 0.05% 4.961806
26.10.2016 13,258,213 7,135 0.05% 4.954861
27.10.2016 13,265,338 7,125 0.05% 4.947917
28.10.2016 13,272,454 7,116 0.05% 4.941667
29.10.2016 13,279,559 7,106 0.05% 4.934722
30.10.2016 13,286,655 7,096 0.05% 4.927778
31.10.2016 13,293,742 7,086 0.05% 4.920833
01.11.2016 13,300,818 7,077 0.05% 4.914583
02.11.2016 13,307,885 7,067 0.05% 4.907639
03.11.2016 13,314,942 7,057 0.05% 4.900694
04.11.2016 13,321,990 7,047 0.05% 4.893750
05.11.2016 13,329,028 7,038 0.05% 4.887500
06.11.2016 13,336,056 7,028 0.05% 4.880556
07.11.2016 13,343,074 7,018 0.05% 4.873611
08.11.2016 13,350,083 7,009 0.05% 4.867361
09.11.2016 13,357,082 6,999 0.05% 4.860417
10.11.2016 13,364,072 6,990 0.05% 4.854167
11.11.2016 13,371,052 6,980 0.05% 4.847222
12.11.2016 13,378,022 6,970 0.05% 4.840278
13.11.2016 13,384,983 6,961 0.05% 4.834028
14.11.2016 13,391,934 6,951 0.05% 4.827083
15.11.2016 13,398,876 6,942 0.05% 4.820833
16.11.2016 13,405,808 6,932 0.05% 4.813889
17.11.2016 13,412,731 6,923 0.05% 4.807639
18.11.2016 13,419,644 6,913 0.05% 4.800694
19.11.2016 13,426,548 6,904 0.05% 4.794444
20.11.2016 13,433,442 6,894 0.05% 4.787500
21.11.2016 13,440,327 6,885 0.05% 4.781250
22.11.2016 13,447,202 6,875 0.05% 4.774306
23.11.2016 13,454,068 6,866 0.05% 4.768056
24.11.2016 13,460,924 6,856 0.05% 4.761111
25.11.2016 13,467,771 6,847 0.05% 4.754861
26.11.2016 13,474,609 6,838 0.05% 4.748611
27.11.2016 13,481,437 6,828 0.05% 4.741667
28.11.2016 13,488,256 6,819 0.05% 4.735417
29.11.2016 13,495,065 6,809 0.05% 4.728472
30.11.2016 13,501,865 6,800 0.05% 4.722222
01.12.2016 13,508,656 6,791 0.05% 4.715972
02.12.2016 13,515,437 6,781 0.05% 4.709028
03.12.2016 13,522,209 6,772 0.05% 4.702778
04.12.2016 13,528,972 6,763 0.05% 4.696528
05.12.2016 13,535,726 6,754 0.05% 4.690278
06.12.2016 13,542,470 6,744 0.05% 4.683333
07.12.2016 13,549,205 6,735 0.05% 4.677083
08.12.2016 13,555,931 6,726 0.05% 4.670833
09.12.2016 13,562,647 6,717 0.05% 4.664583
10.12.2016 13,569,355 6,707 0.05% 4.657639
11.12.2016 13,576,053 6,698 0.05% 4.651389
12.12.2016 13,582,742 6,689 0.05% 4.645139
13.12.2016 13,589,421 6,680 0.05% 4.638889
14.12.2016 13,596,092 6,671 0.05% 4.632639
15.12.2016 13,602,753 6,661 0.05% 4.625694
16.12.2016 13,609,405 6,652 0.05% 4.619444
17.12.2016 13,616,048 6,643 0.05% 4.613194
18.12.2016 13,622,682 6,634 0.05% 4.606944
19.12.2016 13,629,307 6,625 0.05% 4.600694
20.12.2016 13,635,923 6,616 0.05% 4.594444
21.12.2016 13,642,530 6,607 0.05% 4.588194
22.12.2016 13,649,127 6,598 0.05% 4.581944
23.12.2016 13,655,716 6,589 0.05% 4.575694
24.12.2016 13,662,295 6,579 0.05% 4.568750
25.12.2016 13,668,866 6,570 0.05% 4.562500
26.12.2016 13,675,427 6,561 0.05% 4.556250
27.12.2016 13,681,979 6,552 0.05% 4.550000
28.12.2016 13,688,523 6,543 0.05% 4.543750
29.12.2016 13,695,057 6,534 0.05% 4.537500
30.12.2016 13,701,583 6,525 0.05% 4.531250
31.12.2016 13,708,099 6,516 0.05% 4.525000
01.01.2017 13,714,607 6,508 0.05% 4.519444
02.01.2017 13,721,105 6,499 0.05% 4.513194
03.01.2017 13,727,595 6,490 0.05% 4.506944
04.01.2017 13,734,076 6,481 0.05% 4.500694
05.01.2017 13,740,548 6,472 0.05% 4.494444
06.01.2017 13,747,011 6,463 0.05% 4.488194
07.01.2017 13,753,465 6,454 0.05% 4.481944
08.01.2017 13,759,910 6,445 0.05% 4.475694
09.01.2017 13,766,346 6,436 0.05% 4.469444
10.01.2017 13,772,774 6,428 0.05% 4.463889
11.01.2017 13,779,193 6,419 0.05% 4.457639
12.01.2017 13,785,603 6,410 0.05% 4.451389
13.01.2017 13,792,004 6,401 0.05% 4.445139
14.01.2017 13,798,396 6,392 0.05% 4.438889
15.01.2017 13,804,780 6,384 0.05% 4.433333
16.01.2017 13,811,154 6,375 0.05% 4.427083
17.01.2017 13,817,520 6,366 0.05% 4.420833
18.01.2017 13,823,878 6,357 0.05% 4.414583
19.01.2017 13,830,226 6,349 0.05% 4.409028
20.01.2017 13,836,566 6,340 0.05% 4.402778
21.01.2017 13,842,897 6,331 0.05% 4.396528
22.01.2017 13,849,219 6,322 0.05% 4.390278
23.01.2017 13,855,533 6,314 0.05% 4.384722
24.01.2017 13,861,838 6,305 0.05% 4.378472
25.01.2017 13,868,135 6,296 0.05% 4.372222
26.01.2017 13,874,422 6,288 0.05% 4.366667
27.01.2017 13,880,702 6,279 0.05% 4.360417
28.01.2017 13,886,972 6,271 0.05% 4.354861
29.01.2017 13,893,234 6,262 0.05% 4.348611
30.01.2017 13,899,487 6,253 0.04% 4.342361
31.01.2017 13,905,732 6,245 0.04% 4.336806
01.02.2017 13,911,968 6,236 0.04% 4.330556
02.02.2017 13,918,196 6,228 0.04% 4.325000
03.02.2017 13,924,415 6,219 0.04% 4.318750
04.02.2017 13,930,625 6,210 0.04% 4.312500
05.02.2017 13,936,827 6,202 0.04% 4.306944
06.02.2017 13,943,021 6,193 0.04% 4.300694
07.02.2017 13,949,205 6,185 0.04% 4.295139
08.02.2017 13,955,382 6,176 0.04% 4.288889
09.02.2017 13,961,550 6,168 0.04% 4.283333
10.02.2017 13,967,709 6,159 0.04% 4.277083
11.02.2017 13,973,860 6,151 0.04% 4.271528
12.02.2017 13,980,003 6,143 0.04% 4.265972
13.02.2017 13,986,137 6,134 0.04% 4.259722
14.02.2017 13,992,263 6,126 0.04% 4.254167
15.02.2017 13,998,380 6,117 0.04% 4.247917
16.02.2017 14,004,489 6,109 0.04% 4.242361
17.02.2017 14,010,589 6,101 0.04% 4.236806
18.02.2017 14,016,682 6,092 0.04% 4.230556
19.02.2017 14,022,765 6,084 0.04% 4.225000
20.02.2017 14,028,841 6,075 0.04% 4.218750
21.02.2017 14,034,908 6,067 0.04% 4.213194
22.02.2017 14,040,967 6,059 0.04% 4.207639
23.02.2017 14,047,017 6,050 0.04% 4.201389
24.02.2017 14,053,059 6,042 0.04% 4.195833
25.02.2017 14,059,093 6,034 0.04% 4.190278
26.02.2017 14,065,118 6,026 0.04% 4.184722
27.02.2017 14,071,136 6,017 0.04% 4.178472
28.02.2017 14,077,145 6,009 0.04% 4.172917
01.03.2017 14,083,145 6,001 0.04% 4.167361
02.03.2017 14,089,138 5,992 0.04% 4.161111
03.03.2017 14,095,122 5,984 0.04% 4.155556
04.03.2017 14,101,098 5,976 0.04% 4.150000
05.03.2017 14,107,066 5,968 0.04% 4.144444
06.03.2017 14,113,026 5,960 0.04% 4.138889
07.03.2017 14,118,977 5,951 0.04% 4.132639
08.03.2017 14,124,920 5,943 0.04% 4.127083
09.03.2017 14,130,856 5,935 0.04% 4.121528
10.03.2017 14,136,782 5,927 0.04% 4.115972
11.03.2017 14,142,701 5,919 0.04% 4.110417
12.03.2017 14,148,612 5,911 0.04% 4.104861
13.03.2017 14,154,515 5,903 0.04% 4.099306
14.03.2017 14,160,409 5,894 0.04% 4.093056
15.03.2017 14,166,295 5,886 0.04% 4.087500
16.03.2017 14,172,174 5,878 0.04% 4.081944
17.03.2017 14,178,044 5,870 0.04% 4.076389
18.03.2017 14,183,906 5,862 0.04% 4.070833
19.03.2017 14,189,760 5,854 0.04% 4.065278
20.03.2017 14,195,606 5,846 0.04% 4.059722
21.03.2017 14,201,444 5,838 0.04% 4.054167
22.03.2017 14,207,274 5,830 0.04% 4.048611
23.03.2017 14,213,096 5,822 0.04% 4.043056
24.03.2017 14,218,910 5,814 0.04% 4.037500
25.03.2017 14,224,717 5,806 0.04% 4.031944
26.03.2017 14,230,515 5,798 0.04% 4.026389
27.03.2017 14,236,305 5,790 0.04% 4.020833
28.03.2017 14,242,087 5,782 0.04% 4.015278
29.03.2017 14,247,861 5,774 0.04% 4.009722
30.03.2017 14,253,627 5,766 0.04% 4.004167
31.03.2017 14,259,386 5,758 0.04% 3.998611
01.04.2017 14,265,136 5,750 0.04% 3.993056
02.04.2017 14,270,879 5,743 0.04% 3.988194
03.04.2017 14,276,613 5,735 0.04% 3.982639
04.04.2017 14,282,340 5,727 0.04% 3.977083
05.04.2017 14,288,059 5,719 0.04% 3.971528
06.04.2017 14,293,770 5,711 0.04% 3.965972
07.04.2017 14,299,474 5,703 0.04% 3.960417
08.04.2017 14,305,169 5,695 0.04% 3.954861
09.04.2017 14,310,857 5,688 0.04% 3.950000
10.04.2017 14,316,536 5,680 0.04% 3.944444
11.04.2017 14,322,208 5,672 0.04% 3.938889
12.04.2017 14,327,872 5,664 0.04% 3.933333
13.04.2017 14,333,529 5,656 0.04% 3.927778
14.04.2017 14,339,178 5,649 0.04% 3.922917
15.04.2017 14,344,818 5,641 0.04% 3.917361
16.04.2017 14,350,452 5,633 0.04% 3.911806
17.04.2017 14,356,077 5,625 0.04% 3.906250
18.04.2017 14,361,695 5,618 0.04% 3.901389
19.04.2017 14,367,305 5,610 0.04% 3.895833
20.04.2017 14,372,907 5,602 0.04% 3.890278
21.04.2017 14,378,501 5,595 0.04% 3.885417
22.04.2017 14,384,088 5,587 0.04% 3.879861
23.04.2017 14,389,667 5,579 0.04% 3.874306
24.04.2017 14,395,239 5,572 0.04% 3.869444
25.04.2017 14,400,803 5,564 0.04% 3.863889
26.04.2017 14,406,359 5,556 0.04% 3.858333
27.04.2017 14,411,908 5,549 0.04% 3.853472
28.04.2017 14,417,449 5,541 0.04% 3.847917
29.04.2017 14,422,982 5,533 0.04% 3.842361
30.04.2017 14,428,508 5,526 0.04% 3.837500
01.05.2017 14,434,026 5,518 0.04% 3.831944
02.05.2017 14,439,537 5,511 0.04% 3.827083
03.05.2017 14,445,040 5,503 0.04% 3.821528
04.05.2017 14,450,535 5,496 0.04% 3.816667
05.05.2017 14,456,023 5,488 0.04% 3.811111
06.05.2017 14,461,504 5,480 0.04% 3.805556
07.05.2017 14,466,977 5,473 0.04% 3.800694
08.05.2017 14,472,442 5,465 0.04% 3.795139
09.05.2017 14,477,900 5,458 0.04% 3.790278
10.05.2017 14,483,350 5,450 0.04% 3.784722
11.05.2017 14,488,793 5,443 0.04% 3.779861
12.05.2017 14,494,229 5,435 0.04% 3.774306
13.05.2017 14,499,657 5,428 0.04% 3.769444
14.05.2017 14,505,077 5,420 0.04% 3.763889
15.05.2017 14,510,490 5,413 0.04% 3.759028
16.05.2017 14,515,896 5,406 0.04% 3.754167
17.05.2017 14,521,294 5,398 0.04% 3.748611
18.05.2017 14,526,685 5,391 0.04% 3.743750
19.05.2017 14,532,068 5,383 0.04% 3.738194
20.05.2017 14,537,444 5,376 0.04% 3.733333
21.05.2017 14,542,813 5,369 0.04% 3.728472
22.05.2017 14,548,174 5,361 0.04% 3.722917
23.05.2017 14,553,528 5,354 0.04% 3.718056
24.05.2017 14,558,874 5,347 0.04% 3.713194
25.05.2017 14,564,214 5,339 0.04% 3.707639
26.05.2017 14,569,545 5,332 0.04% 3.702778
27.05.2017 14,574,870 5,325 0.04% 3.697917
28.05.2017 14,580,187 5,317 0.04% 3.692361
29.05.2017 14,585,497 5,310 0.04% 3.687500
30.05.2017 14,590,800 5,303 0.04% 3.682639
31.05.2017 14,596,095 5,295 0.04% 3.677083
01.06.2017 14,601,383 5,288 0.04% 3.672222
02.06.2017 14,606,664 5,281 0.04% 3.667361
03.06.2017 14,611,937 5,274 0.04% 3.662500
04.06.2017 14,617,204 5,266 0.04% 3.656944
05.06.2017 14,622,463 5,259 0.04% 3.652083
06.06.2017 14,627,715 5,252 0.04% 3.647222
07.06.2017 14,632,959 5,245 0.04% 3.642361
08.06.2017 14,638,197 5,237 0.04% 3.636806
09.06.2017 14,643,427 5,230 0.04% 3.631944
10.06.2017 14,648,650 5,223 0.04% 3.627083
11.06.2017 14,653,866 5,216 0.04% 3.622222
12.06.2017 14,659,075 5,209 0.04% 3.617361
13.06.2017 14,664,276 5,202 0.04% 3.612500
14.06.2017 14,669,471 5,194 0.04% 3.606944
15.06.2017 14,674,658 5,187 0.04% 3.602083
16.06.2017 14,679,838 5,180 0.04% 3.597222
17.06.2017 14,685,011 5,173 0.04% 3.592361
18.06.2017 14,690,177 5,166 0.04% 3.587500
19.06.2017 14,695,336 5,159 0.04% 3.582639
20.06.2017 14,700,488 5,152 0.04% 3.577778
21.06.2017 14,705,632 5,145 0.03% 3.572917
22.06.2017 14,710,770 5,138 0.03% 3.568056
23.06.2017 14,715,901 5,131 0.03% 3.563194
24.06.2017 14,721,024 5,124 0.03% 3.558333
25.06.2017 14,726,141 5,116 0.03% 3.552778
26.06.2017 14,731,250 5,109 0.03% 3.547917
27.06.2017 14,736,353 5,102 0.03% 3.543056
28.06.2017 14,741,448 5,095 0.03% 3.538194
29.06.2017 14,746,536 5,088 0.03% 3.533333
30.06.2017 14,751,618 5,081 0.03% 3.528472

PS: I should also credit rpietila, since he made most of it. IntroVert added daily inflation and average daily block mining reward.

Oh, I made a Google spreadsheet with this information (well, more actually) a while back: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qXi7zUSIh7F6UuSuhOryyFbHEy_LJuym3I3neAga_2s/edit#gid=239466694

Compares BTC and XMR supply rates, including the day they (finally) cross over (3/19/2021 if you were wondering). Also has % total mined crossover date (2/6/2017) and inflation crossover (8/12/2019). Dates are US style.

Covers 4,498 days of BTC emission and 2,531 days of XMR emission. Note that numbers are theoretical rather than actual. They are also based on the day the doc was created rather than start dates for each currency. Therefore results can vary by a few days (or more) at the tails.

You can also copy it to your own sheet and add whatever awesome new columns you want!
Pages: « 1 ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 ... 2123 »
  Print  

Jump to: