Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470201 times)
crypto-rainbow

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:38:30 PM

Maybe this one, looks more like a logo:

I like this one

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

I like this one

Also think it's good except the plate's a bit too big retain the continuity of the text possibly.

ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:42:41 PM

Question for all the JackpotCoin miners.

What method do you want to use our pool to handle regarding the Jackpot.

- Finder 50%, rest splitted among other miners for that round.
- Finder 100%

I'm thinking of a 100%, making it a real jackpot.

I like the 50/50->split the most

reward for the finder is still huge, and the rest will get a share for mining with the pool. I already got my share from miningpoolhub and I love it. I'll stick with them and hope that I'll hit the next pot there ^^
Already found 7 Blocks there Smiley

As other people have said though, it kind of defeats the whole point of the pool.

If miners want to receive the jackpot for themselves then they need to solo mine. People don't solo mine because they may never get a block on their own! That's why people join a pool so that everyone's resources are combined and the pool entity is able to find blocks on a regular basis. Any rewards that come from that mining collaboration should be shared based on the effort put into that round. Including "jackpots".

It's just like when DOGE had random reward blocks.. the miners in pools who found the larger blocks didn't get a bigger share of it because the reward was higher.

That's our stance anyway.. but I guess each pool is free to choose their own method.

well, I think that the 50/50 solution just satisfies both sides. For example: If you mine with like 1MH, you might not find a block for a long time (therefore no jackpot). If you have 300MH you will find blocks regulary, and you have a realistic chance of hitting the jackpot. Now, the small miners get a huge profit from the big miners anyway since they ensure that the small miner gets a regular reward.

I think it's just fair to honor that with a big share of the jackpot. And hey, even the small miner could find the jackpot it's just much more unlikely ^^ This jackpot thing is very special, and offering a big share if you hit it will attract more big miners to join a pool while they could easily solomine. Therefore the chances that at least half of the coins are spread between more ppl is much higher.

When I was mining coins in the beginning, I only had a crappy videocard and I was really thankfull for every big miner that joined the pool and makes sure I get regular payments. I'm also a big fan of block rewards btw. Smiley

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:48:43 PM

well, I think that the 50/50 solution just satisfies both sides. For example: If you mine with like 1MH, you might not find a block for a long time (therefore no jackpot). If you have 300MH you will find blocks regulary, and you have a realistic chance of hitting the jackpot. Now, the small miners get a huge profit from the big miners anyway since they ensure that the small miner gets a regular reward.

I think it's just fair to honor that with a big share of the jackpot. And hey, even the small miner could find the jackpot it's just much more unlikely ^^ This jackpot thing is very special, and offering a big share if you hit it will attract more big miners to join a pool while they could easily solomine. Therefore the chances that at least half of the coins are spread between more ppl is much higher.

Good points. I'm coming round to this point of view.

Also, people understand "50-50". It would probably find widespread approval.
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:53:16 PM

Maybe this one, looks more like a logo:

I like this one

Me too, but I think maybe a simplied contour will be good. In general I don't like complicated logo, the simpler the better.
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

The superblock (jackpot block) seems to have broken the explorer, we have it backup and running but some functions are not showing correct data. We'll continue to work out where the issue is and have it backup soon.

^ I am with STUPID!
canigetanipa

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:18:46 PM

OK.
Let see you keep this promise Smiley

Yeah, we kept promise Smiley

Hi there, I was mining at your pool with 2x 750Ti's at 3000 Kh/s each and did not get any bonus payout when the jackpot hit. My address was JgiSSEzq8nptdecEponSb1isZUfkN6JHTT.

Thanks
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:47:20 PM

Sellwalls mounting.

Miners starting to dump. Bid-ask spread has now closed to 1 Sat but no new buy orders for 12 hours and all exchange traders are waiting for each other to blink first.

Nobody knows about this amazing new coin.

Spoetnik's [FACT] promo which poped up on the bitcointalk top 20 radar for a day has now sunk beneath the waves & blockexplorer still crashed.

Need some promo. I've contacted Mintpal and asked them to put it on the voting list.

IFC baby Smiley

the large volume of coins shouldn't worry people so much.. IFC ADT and even Doge and many others have had huge success..
my only gripe is i have very little Jackpot coins Sad

guys i bet half to 3 quarters of you haven't been around here long.. but if i say this could be IFC all over again with old Cryptsy guys
there are going to know EXACTLY what i mean lol
i never witnessed the entire altcoin community take a DEAD as a fucking door nail coin and hoist it to the no. 1 position before in perfect unison.
I was stunned to fuck and back how each and every single last one of us made repeated organized pumps on that coin with the finest example of team work i have witnessed.
I am to this day still impressed.. partly because of the teamwork and how long the repeated pumps went on for and partly because
a lot of the value from the pumps lingered on for ages and even managed to stay permanently..

Those of us that were in on headless's pumps watched IFC (and then ADT and many others) go from 1 satoshi to being removed from the btc market at Cryptsy
and then watched as it became the highest volume (alt)coin in all of crypto KNOW what i am saying !
Back then Cryptsy's chat box was no word of a lie NON STOP IFC chatter ..for ages !

Point being is if there is far more coins made and it seems to be a diluted coin compared to other coins that are far more rare like Secure Coin
then it's simple all we do is trade larger amounts of the coin in pumps.. not a big deal in the slightest guys.

believe what you want i am telling my story above because i was there and it was a special time.. that repeated..
this Jackpot coin could quit likely erupt and go off with no warning what so ever at blazing speed.

FUD first & ask questions later™
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

Very nice coin, i like it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:56:41 PM

in OCL.c, Line number 638 ~

There is the code to assemble the option,  
I guess, you can check and remove any option which not supported

Code:

/* create a cl program executable for all the devices specified */
char *CompilerOptions = calloc(1, 256);

sprintf(CompilerOptions, "-I \"%s\" -I \"%s\" -I \"%skernel\" -I \".\" -D LOOKUP_GAP=%d -D CONCURRENT_THREADS=%d -D WORKSIZE=%d -O%d",
opt_kernel_path, sgminer_path, sgminer_path,
cgpu->lookup_gap, (unsigned int)cgpu->thread_concurrency, (int)clState->wsize, opt_clopt);

This is good and all, but this is not the problem for me in linux, as this is the OCL.c in the github source, the problem remains with the
GPU-miner that you download in the OP, I cannot compile it for windows. If I could, I might be able to get out of the ""Error -43: Building Program (clBuildProgram)" problem, but I don't know, yet.

This one: http://www.jackpotcoin.info/download/gpuminer_v2s.zip

Soon it wont matter, the blocksize is already reduced by 10%, by the time I have a working GPU-miner, I wont be able to get any coins worth a damn, anyway. Have to skip it, I guess. But it would have been fun to have mined some.

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:07:45 PM

my only gripe is i have very little Jackpot coins

Whot !!?

You were the one who brought it to my attention. Why didn't you mine or buy a load before creating all that hype ?

Just get on Allcrypt and stick half a bitcoin on at 3 or 4 Sats and wait a day or 2. You'll get the odd million dumped on you every few hours (unless your [FACT] post starts to find more of an audience and come back to haunt you, driving the price and difficulty up so the multi-millions are out of reach Smiley  ).

this Jackpot coin could quit likely erupt and go off with no warning what so ever at blazing speed.

Absolutely.

These days with the tsunami of alts, everyone's scouring for originality. It takes a while because coins get buried under the heap of clones, but once somebody shouts "over here" then that's it. I remember buying some Blackcoin way back simply because it was a "little" different. Not much, only a little because there were already POS's around. Before I knew it it blew up in my face - far higher than I expected. Unfortunately I sold after the first pump because I had a rule that coins with limited originality only had 1 pump and then dead. As it happened BC came back again.

This coin has far more potential than BC has in terms of technical characteristics IMO. It has 2 things in particular that converge in a very complimentary way - a 'party time' type socio-economic appeal with the jackpot thing and a technical appeal with the dual algos. (Not just for show either - the transaction speed is amazing).
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:19:47 PM

about AMD miner errors.. you guys i am not that gear with it but do have some knowledge on it PM me if you want eh for help..
i know for a fact if the TC is too high your will get that exact error.. i get it lots pushing the TC up myself..
and YES i do know you guys keep saying your using the stock settings auto configured but maybe try setting manually to a Low / Safe amount ?
the auto-detection routines may be screwing you guys because your have rare gpu's etc.. if you don't want to specify the TC then google search your card and
try using the stream processor count and put that in a conf as your shader count and put 0 for TC.
if TC is specified it over-rides the shader count setting.. you can only use one or the other.
The point of TC is to manually over ride the shader count option.. and the auto routines that get triggered.

also i said earlier pack up (winrar or 7zip etc) and share your miner install so i can verify it using hex compare tools..
if i find 1 single byte different then that could be enough to screw you eh..

i had last year a weird problem with a wallet or two and it turned out to be a random weird hard drive corruption that was hard to spot with HDD tools.
i ended up tracking the problem down to a couple corrupt sectors and guess what resided on those bad sectors ? ..the wallets block chain lol
so dumb as it sounds check that too i have seen be a problem Wink

FIRST verify your install.. i ask for reason.. if you pack it up and i get it after and it's corrupt by even 1 byte then you may have found the problem
but if you don't try then that is more uncertainty.. that's what trouble shooting is about, trying things and ruling them out.
doing that would rule out a bunch of things.. if you have a corrupt file and you *try and archive it it's either going to get packed up corrupt or outright fail to compress etc.

and guy i told you sgminer is not detecting your card.. so ya that compiler is going to fail building the kernel.. it never found the card lol
i also think it's odd you have soooo much trouble getting the wallet to sync and how like i said earlier i have had corrupt file cause that.
if the miner didn't detect your card don't expect it to work..
notice several pages back i posted my devices picture to compare to your and i said look how yours does NOT say GPU: device 0 assigned ? but mine does ?

pack up all your files.. do both maybe the roaming folder (just remove your wallet .dat before sharing publicly) and also the miner folder and all it's contents) censor your login info etc
i will take the time to verify it's not corrupt or you missed something or have a bad config etc.. i keep offering but i am still waiting.
trouble shooting is starting at step one guys lol
send it publicly or to me via pm or email spoetnik@outlook.com and tell me to check my mail though i don't check it too often lol

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:26:33 PM

my only gripe is i have very little Jackpot coins

Whot !!?

You were the one who brought it to my attention. Why didn't you mine or buy a load before creating all that hype ?

Just get on Allcrypt and stick half a bitcoin on at 3 or 4 Sats and wait a day or 2. You'll get the odd million dumped on you every few hours (unless your [FACT] post starts to find more of an audience and come back to haunt you, driving the price and difficulty up so the multi-millions are out of reach Smiley  ).

Absolutely.

These days with the tsunami of alts, everyone's scouring for originality. It takes a while because coins get buried under the heap of clones, but once somebody shouts "over here" then that's it. I remember buying some Blackcoin way back simply because it was a "little" different. Not much, only a little because there were already POS's around. Before I knew it it blew up in my face - far higher than I expected. Unfortunately I sold after the first pump because I had a rule that coins with limited originality only had 1 pump and then dead. As it happened BC came back again.

This coin has far more potential than BC has in terms of technical characteristics IMO. It has 2 things in particular that converge in a very complimentary way - a 'party time' type socio-economic appeal with the jackpot thing and a technical appeal with the dual algos. (Not just for show either - the transaction speed is amazing).

i think i might the coins are cheap as hell but i had hoped they would be on more than one exchange i am NOT reigistered at and i hate re-registering at so many places lol
guys that add coins on exchanges are assholes though.. unless it's a scammy color coin they don't care and any coin i like they avoid these days.
they just sit around and FAP to scrypt clones.. hmmmm i fucking wonder why ? no coincidence they sell scrypt mining shares eh ? lol
maybe the exchange staff (or their good buddies) didn't make the coin so they don't want to add it ?
Crypty's friend's make prob close to half the coins and they compete with the guys that make this coin and others..
its groups of coin cloners vs other groups making all the coins lol
ever wonder why a few dozen coins all the same get added at blazing speed at one exchange and completely ignored on another ?
more people need to be aware of the ties to coins exchanges have.. and many won't add a coin until they have to ..and sooner later they will HAVE to add this one i am sure. lol

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:38:37 PM

i am sooooo late to learning about Coin Control.

but i found on google this.. http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

it is well written and should help people with the concept on THIS coin i think.
the summary i got was for me since i don't have very many coins going on etc
it's NOT something that is worth screwing with, i think ?
if anyone wants to know how many i have in total ? (mined 95%) ...i got 1.927 million coins right now.. yeah i know that is not much lol

so no i am not pushing some coin because i am holding a big bag and stand to make a fortune.. i just like the coin Smiley

lastly, i want to say Hi to Mullick and wish him luck down south Wink

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:43:30 PM

more people need to be aware of the ties to coins exchanges have

Well I wasn't aware. But I can imagine there are all kinds of conflicts of interest floating around in this sector. I also never thought about the scrypt mining shares thing.

I wouldn't worry about proliferating registrations on exchanges. It's a lost cause. Almost every time a new coin's come up that I've been interested in it's ONLY on exchanges where I'm not registered. In the end I sat down for a day and devised myself a password system where I could quickly create very secure new passwords that followed a theme using a mixed systematic and arbitrary approach. It works fine and I'm on about 15 exchanges or something ridiculous now - all with different passwords.

.. and many won't add a coin until they have to ..and sooner later they will HAVE to add this one i am sure. lol

CINNI springs to mind of the recent ones. That came from nowhere, got a lot of volume on its opening exchange (which was CryptoALTex I think) and within hours it had jumped the voting queues at both Cryptsy and Mintpal, straight into pump mode.
placergold

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:48:16 PM

i like jackpot!
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

HashHarder Policy on Jackpot Block

If we ever win a jackpot block (who knows!) - We will share the block proportionally amongst the miners of the jackpot round. We believe this is the fairest way to handle such a payout.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:02:26 PM

Sellwalls mounting.

Miners starting to dump. Bid-ask spread has now closed to 1 Sat but no new buy orders for 12 hours and all exchange traders are waiting for each other to blink first.

Nobody knows about this amazing new coin.

Spoetnik's [FACT] promo which poped up on the bitcointalk top 20 radar for a day has now sunk beneath the waves & blockexplorer still crashed.

Need some promo. I've contacted Mintpal and asked them to put it on the voting list.

IFC baby Smiley

the large volume of coins shouldn't worry people so much.. IFC ADT and even Doge and many others have had huge success..
my only gripe is i have very little Jackpot coins Sad

guys i bet half to 3 quarters of you haven't been around here long.. but if i say this could be IFC all over again with old Cryptsy guys
there are going to know EXACTLY what i mean lol
i never witnessed the entire altcoin community take a DEAD as a fucking door nail coin and hoist it to the no. 1 position before in perfect unison.
I was stunned to fuck and back how each and every single last one of us made repeated organized pumps on that coin with the finest example of team work i have witnessed.
I am to this day still impressed.. partly because of the teamwork and how long the repeated pumps went on for and partly because
a lot of the value from the pumps lingered on for ages and even managed to stay permanently..

Those of us that were in on headless's pumps watched IFC (and then ADT and many others) go from 1 satoshi to being removed from the btc market at Cryptsy
and then watched as it became the highest volume (alt)coin in all of crypto KNOW what i am saying !
Back then Cryptsy's chat box was no word of a lie NON STOP IFC chatter ..for ages !

Point being is if there is far more coins made and it seems to be a diluted coin compared to other coins that are far more rare like Secure Coin
then it's simple all we do is trade larger amounts of the coin in pumps.. not a big deal in the slightest guys.

believe what you want i am telling my story above because i was there and it was a special time.. that repeated..

Good point... IFC at one point everyone thought was dead, but then it shot up really high, and became one of the best alt coins.
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

i am sooooo late to learning about Coin Control.

but i found on google this.. http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

it is well written and should help people with the concept on THIS coin i think.
the summary i got was for me since i don't have very many coins going on etc
it's NOT something that is worth screwing with, i think ?
if anyone wants to know how many i have in total ? (mined 95%) ...i got 1.927 million coins right now.. yeah i know that is not much lol

so no i am not pushing some coin because i am holding a big bag and stand to make a fortune.. i just like the coin Smiley

lastly, i want to say Hi to Mullick and wish him luck down south Wink
I have like 5000. :p So there!

In light of other things, maybe Exchangecoin and Tradecoin wouldn't be so far off? Wink

Hmm, Securecoin, I kinda like it, it has a good name, good algo, everything. I still have some of it, in a wallet somewhere.

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:20:12 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:56:40 PM by toknormal

There's a meaty 6 million sitting there at the moment @ 5 Sats for anyone who wants to avail themselves (plus another 0.6 mil at 4).

That means you can pick up 2 mil for only 0.1 BTC. That's the most liquidity there's been at these levels. Although it's possible to pick up the odd million at 3, it looks like only being a few hundred thousand now.

For anyone wanting a decent amount at "ground level" there are 2 options: a budget and an express:

[1] - Budget: put your order in at 4 and pick up what you can over 24 to 48 hours and hope the market doesn't take off

[2] - Express: Grab that 6 mil @ 5 sats and off you go

(Another thing - AllCrypt only seems to required 1 confirmation for Bitcoin deposits as opposed to 3 at most exchanges, so getting funds on is fast).
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: