Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470216 times)
jpcsupport

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:58:08 AM

As a developer, I feel so happy about the mood in this coin,

1. Everybody help to develop the much better miner and solution than Devs,
2. Everybody share the information to help each others,

It is so nice, and, Thanks everybody,

^.^
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:18:47 AM

Yes I'd prefer a neutral color like blue or green

Agreed! I had an idea that I was hoping to get some feedback, would it be difficult to implement the current jackpot total into the wallet interface? I personally would find that a nice feature to be able to see the current jackpot price every time I opened my wallet. Just a thought..  Roll Eyes

agree and yellow is a crappy color kinda Sad
and yeah it would have to scale down well..
i can do a lot with images but creating pro quality graphics from scratch is not my thing Sad

also,
i was bugging Cryptsy guys about this coin lol
one of them said they looked into it a bit i think so who knows..

FUD first & ask questions later™
crypto-rainbow

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 02:31:43 AM

CPU Mining (Intel i7-2600)  180k   (un-optimized CPU miner)
     > 320K (with optimized CPU miner, under developing)
optimized cpu miner get more than 320k ))
i7-4770 6 threads

i have same and it's doing 490kh/s avg on my 4770k with 6 threads with my own optimized 64bit compile (stock cpu / no overclock)
did you compile for x86 ?

my older AMD Phenom X4 9950 "BE Edition" (OC'd a bit) is only 80kh/s using the miner OP posted with 4/4 threads used.
i need to make a compiled build for it but i've been busy Sad

edit:

here is a pic and it usually is a little more than 490kh/s using 6 of 8 threads but i have a LOT of crap running lol

also we should do up a set of optimized builds for the public too and share them Smiley

Really good job,
we hope you can share with the other people,
Hope to see your repo,

Please share, my cpu miner only 10% of that...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:14:55 AM

yes a optimized cpu miner will be good
crypto-rainbow

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 03:53:08 AM

likely the pool will find the jackpot...

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:23:15 AM

Is the following are right hashrates for 270x and 280x accordingly?
http://imgur.com/qpFc8xi
One the left is rig of 270x,On the right is rig of 4 280x and a 290.I use the latest v2s miner.

I have 290's and they are hitting just 2.1mh/s so yeah I think you're good Smiley. Mind sharing your details to hit those #'s?

lol my 7950 is doing 2.2 mh/s Smiley
edit: and it cost me $199 from Newegg lol
Why you said your 7950 got 83m/s before?What's the different?
Btw,bro,from your avatar,Are you a cryptsy's guy?

crypto-rainbow

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:15:52 AM

Yes I'd prefer a neutral color like blue or green

Agreed! I had an idea that I was hoping to get some feedback, would it be difficult to implement the current jackpot total into the wallet interface? I personally would find that a nice feature to be able to see the current jackpot price every time I opened my wallet. Just a thought..  Roll Eyes

agree and yellow is a crappy color kinda Sad
and yeah it would have to scale down well..
i can do a lot with images but creating pro quality graphics from scratch is not my thing Sad

also,

Nice that cryptsy guys will see the original features in this coin   Wink

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:48:25 AM

also,

Nice that cryptsy guys will see the original features in this coin   Wink

Among the many original features Jackpotcoin provides, one important and original feature is the separation of PoW and PoS. All previous PoW/PoS coins share the same target block time for PoW and PoS. This causes a serious problem for the PoW. As we all know, the coin usually starts with PoW (since PoS based on the coins that need to be mined first). So when the PoS block kicks in, the normal PoW rhythm is broken, the block chain changes from PoW-PoW-PoW- to a mix of -PoW-PoS-PoS-PoW-PoS-PoW-PoS-PoS- etc.

Why this causes problem? well because the target block time is fixed (and are the same for both PoS and PoW). Because of this, the PoW can not keep the target block time. So the algorithm (from Peercoin/Novacoin) delays the PoW block target time (to up to 12X the normal target time). This often causes erratic diff oscillations and usually makes the PoW blocks difficult to mine (due to the huge increase of block time which causes the diff to increase big time). This is a common problem of PoW/PoS mixed coins.

Some recent coins tried to avoid this problem by making the coin transit from pure PoW to pure PoS, thus avoided the co-existence of PoW/PoS, so to avoid the above-mentioned problem. This wave of coins is led by MintCoin. Many copycat coins exist after MINT. Though intelligently avoided the problem, the MINT and its copycats (such as BC, ECC, etc) did not really handle the issue of PoW/PoS coexistence.

JackpotCoin is the first coin successfully handles the issue. By defining different target block times for PoW and PoS, and completely separation of the diff retargeting for them, Jackpotcoin separated the two mechanisms while keeping them in the same blockchain. This is a big advance of the PoW/PoS coin. For JackpotCoin, the PoW target block time is at 120 sec, while PoS at 20sec. The PoW block time matches perfectly the target block time, and the generation of PoS does no longer affect the PoW mining.

Another big advantage of this new and original feature, is that the transaction confirmations become zap fast. The transactions are mainly confirmed with PoS blocks, which is a lot faster than PoW blocks. Thus, without issuing more coins related to mining, the JackpotCoin's transaction is confirmed in less than a minutes on average. This makes the coin is a good candidate for real world spending coin.

Again, this is just one of the many original features in JackpotCoin. We innovate, and let others copy us Grin
DishCatcher

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:58:36 AM

also,

Among the many original features Jackpotcoin provides, one important and original feature is the separation of PoW and PoS. All previous PoW/PoS coins share the same target block time for PoW and PoS. This causes a serious problem for the PoW. As we all know, the coin usually starts with PoW (since PoS based on the coins that need to be mined first). So when the PoS block kicks in, the normal PoW rhythm is broken, the block chain changes from PoW-PoW-PoW- to a mix of -PoW-PoS-PoS-PoW-PoS-PoW-PoS-PoS- etc.

Why this causes problem? well because the target block time is fixed (and are the same for both PoS and PoW). Because of this, the PoW can not keep the target block time. So the algorithm (from Peercoin/Novacoin) delays the PoW block target time. This often causes erratic diff oscillations and usually makes the PoW blocks difficult to mine (because of the huge increase of block time - the diff will increase big time). This is common problem of PoW/PoS mixed coins.

Some recent coins tried to avoid this problem by making the coin transit from pure PoW to pure PoS, thus avoided the co-existence of PoW/PoS, therefore to avoid the above-mentioned problem. This wave of coins is led by MintCoin. many copycat coins exist after MINT. Though intelligently avoided the problem, the MINT and its copycats (such as BC, ECC, etc) are not really handle the issue of PoW/PoS coexistence.

JackpotCoin is the first coin successfully handles the issue. By defining different target block times for PoW and PoS, and completely separate the diff retargeting for them, Jackpotcoin separate the two mechanisms while keeping them in the same blockchain. This is a big advance of the PoW/PoS coin. For JackpotCoin, the PoW target block time is at 120 sec, while PoS at 20sec. The PoW block time matches perfectly the target block time, and the generation of PoS does no longer affect the PoW mining.

Another big advantage of this new and original feature, is that the transaction confirmations become zap fast. The transactions are mainly confirmed with PoS blocks, which is a lot faster than PoW blocks. Thus, without issuing more coins related to mine, the JackpotCoin's transaction is confirmed in less than a minutes on average. This makes the coin is a good candidate for real world spending coin.

Again, this is just one of the many original features in JackpotCoin. We innovate, and let others copy us Grin

didnt realize that before.
ty for the speech.i know JPC better now.its truely a great innovated coin.

landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:01:46 AM

also,

Why this causes problem? well because the target block time is fixed (and are the same for both PoS and PoW). Because of this, the PoW can not keep the target block time. So the algorithm (from Peercoin/Novacoin) delays the PoW block target time (to up to 12X the normal target time). This often causes erratic diff oscillations and usually makes the PoW blocks difficult to mine (due to the huge increase of block time which causes the diff to increase big time). This is a common problem of PoW/PoS mixed coins.

Some recent coins tried to avoid this problem by making the coin transit from pure PoW to pure PoS, thus avoided the co-existence of PoW/PoS, so to avoid the above-mentioned problem. This wave of coins is led by MintCoin. Many copycat coins exist after MINT. Though intelligently avoided the problem, the MINT and its copycats (such as BC, ECC, etc) did not really handle the issue of PoW/PoS coexistence.

JackpotCoin is the first coin successfully handles the issue. By defining different target block times for PoW and PoS, and completely separation of the diff retargeting for them, Jackpotcoin separated the two mechanisms while keeping them in the same blockchain. This is a big advance of the PoW/PoS coin. For JackpotCoin, the PoW target block time is at 120 sec, while PoS at 20sec. The PoW block time matches perfectly the target block time, and the generation of PoS does no longer affect the PoW mining.

Another big advantage of this new and original feature, is that the transaction confirmations become zap fast. The transactions are mainly confirmed with PoS blocks, which is a lot faster than PoW blocks. Thus, without issuing more coins related to mining, the JackpotCoin's transaction is confirmed in less than a minutes on average. This makes the coin is a good candidate for real world spending coin.

wonderful, that's why I like this coin! Smiley
Robinvan

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Hopefully they implement a proper coin and not another clone.
crypto-rainbow

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:21:12 AM

also,

wonderful, that's why I like this coin! Smiley

+1

BTW, 40+ millions for jackpot now

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:22:33 AM

We need a more professional logo...
crypto-rainbow

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:45:43 AM

We need a more professional logo...
Agree, I think there's a bounty for it

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:34:39 AM

also,

Outstanding explanation, this should be added to the op!   Smiley
crypto-rainbow

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:06:14 AM

Yes this is a great coin!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
xiaozhubao

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:11:12 AM

Why so many miners mining out of pool? they really can get jackpot?

Maybe it is a farm/big farm .
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

We have a whale with 270Mhs at cloudminers  Grin
Congrats. This coin gets more attention.
ig0tik3d
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:17:03 AM

optimized cpu miner
https://github.com/ig0tik3d/cpu-jackpotcoin
addres for donations JNRgsKPBQthrSXiDwYBXQcMGVzHgJJycE1
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:29:15 AM

Why so many miners mining out of pool? they really can get jackpot?

Maybe it is a farm/big farm .

No it's not so many. The stats about total nethash is wrong. It should be 6 times lower because it was calculated with the wrong PoW block time. So total nethash is now around 1Ghs. cloudminers has 700Mhs is already over >70% of total nethash. Who is the whale miners in cloudminers ? You should point your rigs to hashminer pool to avoid FUD of destroying the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: