News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437759 times)
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:48:50 AM

Okay... this coin has a lot of cool features... is it still minable?

Depends on your hash and the algo you wish to mine. Check out explorer.saffroncoin.com that displays all difficulties.

Thanks! I did navigate over to it after posting Tongue  Unfortunately I'm getting an error trying to compile the wallet Sad  something about leveldb/libleveldb.a - know how i can mitigate? I'm totally brain fried now... last two evenings fighting with AMD catalyst drivers to bring my miners back online has taken a toll on me.

Are the available wallets not working? You can remove the leveldb problem by navigating to src/leveldb folder (assuming you are on windows).

You need to have a MSYS Shell installed. In that shell, type "TARGET_OS=NATIVE_WINDOWS make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a" That will create 2 files - libleveldb.a and libmemeenv.a.
That should remove any issues you may have with leveldb.

If you still can't compile, i can upload those 2 leveldb files. You can just download them and paste it in the src/leveldb folder.

Linux - git clone from https:github.com/saffroncoin/wallet20

In linux, libleveldb files should automatically be created with make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-. Could you post the exact error?

Also ArchLinux and Ubuntu v2.4.3 wallets are available for download.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:52:48 AM

top 5 is a far dream, first step top 20 is good. Very good to see it in top10 one day~
It is not a dream mate. We know our capability. We have planned out various developments over a period of time. We are lucky that we are developing this coin in India, a huge country that hardly knows anything about cryptos. We are also a part of the bitcoin foundation in India. I personally could be travelling to Shanghai next month with the Unocoin team for a bitcoin expo for the promotion of cryptos in India. So SFR can very well become the 2nd biggest crypto in India. We would also be the first ones to bring out bitcoin ATMs in the country. We would push for SFR ATMs too. Just imagine the price of 1 SFR after all this.
We never dream mate. We created this coin for not short term gains but keeping in mind the long future ahead.

Yeah, that's becoming evident the more I read through this thread. There's one thing that piques my interest tho... where's the interest/support from this community? Usually everyone's all over altcoins. And actually, it's so low key that I just ran across the thread yesterday!

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:57:41 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 01:24:06 AM by Lucky Cris

In linux, libleveldb files should automatically be created with make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-. Could you post the exact error?

Also ArchLinux and Ubuntu v2.4.3 wallets are available for download.

Yes, I know. I've had this error before - with another coin a long time ago. I can't remember how I fixed it tho, lol.

/src directory: Building LevelBD.... ****No rule to make target 'libleveldb.a'   Stop.  Error 2

okay - I jacked that up, but that's the jist.

EDIT ~ Solution: missing libminiupnpc8-dev dependency.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

top 5 is a far dream, first step top 20 is good. Very good to see it in top10 one day~
It is not a dream mate. We know our capability. We have planned out various developments over a period of time. We are lucky that we are developing this coin in India, a huge country that hardly knows anything about cryptos. We are also a part of the bitcoin foundation in India. I personally could be travelling to Shanghai next month with the Unocoin team for a bitcoin expo for the promotion of cryptos in India. So SFR can very well become the 2nd biggest crypto in India. We would also be the first ones to bring out bitcoin ATMs in the country. We would push for SFR ATMs too. Just imagine the price of 1 SFR after all this.
We never dream mate. We created this coin for not short term gains but keeping in mind the long future ahead.

Yeah, that's becoming evident the more I read through this thread. There's one thing that piques my interest tho... where's the interest/support from this community? Usually everyone's all over altcoins. And actually, it's so low key that I just ran across the thread yesterday!

Yea not many are noticing us but we are the most feature packed coin. We have been rated by many to have the most feature-packed crypto wallet. We are the only coin to release 4 new developments in just 1 month. The BTC crash is affecting us the most. Once BTC rises and our p2p market releases, pretty sure we will gain a lot of volume and be on the rise.
We have a great community. You can read back the pages. You can also hop into IRC #sfrcoin. We communicate much more over there. That's how we came up with some brilliant ideas for the P2P market and a decentralized mailing system!
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:20:59 AM

Yea not many are noticing us but we are the most feature packed coin. We have been rated by many to have the most feature-packed crypto wallet. We are the only coin to release 4 new developments in just 1 month. The BTC crash is affecting us the most. Once BTC rises and our p2p market releases, pretty sure we will gain a lot of volume and be on the rise.
We have a great community. You can read back the pages. You can also hop into IRC #sfrcoin. We communicate much more over there. That's how we came up with some brilliant ideas for the P2P market and a decentralized mailing system!

I'm still not used to the IRC, lol. But evidently a lot takes place on that side.

BTW, I'm compiling now - was missing a dependency.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:21:51 AM

I'm still not used to the IRC, lol. But evidently a lot takes place on that side.

BTW, I'm compiling now - was missing a dependency.

Sweet!
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:46:59 AM

Is there anyone that is good with making promotional videos?   I think it would be a great thing to have all the awesome features of saffron shown in a video.

That would be great. Wonder if our community has someone with that expertise.

You guys found someone for this yet?

andresm

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:43:30 AM

Yes, look at blackcoin which is also a good coin. SFR have more to learn from the black, a good coin is more than technical capability.
I think SFR need a graphic expert to make it looks beautiful and professional like VRC, XC, BC..
Anyway this is just the beginning, good things will happen after the hard work~
Yeah, the only thing really missing from SFR is a beautiful design which attracts attention, I personally suggest you maybe look into designers like Bitcrea. Also, it is very important to have a simple, yet informative and great looking website. I really hope the developers will try to get the best designs possible for everything as the majority of people who are not familiar with bitcoin or any altcoin for that matter look at how trustworthy it looks so the less "sketchy" it looks the better.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:01:55 AM

Yes, look at blackcoin which is also a good coin. SFR have more to learn from the black, a good coin is more than technical capability.
I think SFR need a graphic expert to make it looks beautiful and professional like VRC, XC, BC..
Yeah, the only thing really missing from SFR is a beautiful design which attracts attention, I personally suggest you maybe look into designers like Bitcrea. Also, it is very important to have a simple, yet informative and great looking website. I really hope the developers will try to get the best designs possible for everything as the majority of people who are not familiar with bitcoin or any altcoin for that matter look at how trustworthy it looks so the less "sketchy" it looks the better.

Design of what? Our new OP looks really great. A professional designer did that. The same designer will be re-designing our website too.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:11:00 AM

They mean logo dev?
Am i right?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:18:16 AM

Design of what? Our new OP looks really great. A professional designer did that. The same designer will be re-designing our website too.

lol, I thot it look better than 95% of the ANN threads on this joint. N00b - I'm sure just another coin dev's shill account hatin'.

andresm

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:34:26 AM

They mean logo dev?
Am i right?
No, I really do like the logo design and think that the OP is beautifully designed, what i rather meant was that the website should have some rework done but as the same designer who did the OP will be doing the re-designing of the website, I think it is going to look great. Another thing I meant was that by giving the wallet some characteristics (like BC did with their newly designed wallet), it is going to differentiate from all the other wallets completely. As the SFR wallet has BY FAR the best features any wallet can have, I think it could benefit from a distinct look which other wallets don't have.

And to Lucky Cris - "We'd be happy if you could help build the community and support the coin throughout. You do not need to be tech savvy to help support the community, you can help in many ways. Feel free to read about us and get in touch with us on the following forums." this is the quote taken from the bottom of the SFR website. I was merely giving some constructive criticism and as I do not use forums that much, I have just created this account JUST for giving some feedback to the developers as I truly believe that with these features, SFR will become one of the most recognised altcoins.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:06:12 AM

They mean logo dev?
Am i right?
No, I really do like the logo design and think that the OP is beautifully designed, what i rather meant was that the website should have some rework done but as the same designer who did the OP will be doing the re-designing of the website, I think it is going to look great. Another thing I meant was that by giving the wallet some characteristics (like BC did with their newly designed wallet), it is going to differentiate from all the other wallets completely. As the SFR wallet has BY FAR the best features any wallet can have, I think it could benefit from a distinct look which other wallets don't have.

And to Lucky Cris - "We'd be happy if you could help build the community and support the coin throughout. You do not need to be tech savvy to help support the community, you can help in many ways. Feel free to read about us and get in touch with us on the following forums." this is the quote taken from the bottom of the SFR website. I was merely giving some constructive criticism and as I do not use forums that much, I have just created this account JUST for giving some feedback to the developers as I truly believe that with these features, SFR will become one of the most recognised altcoins.

Thanks andres! We will have a great website in couple of weeks!
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:53:05 AM

Understood; it makes sense... definitely a way to promote Bitcrea Wink

TizeN85

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:13:22 AM

If someone have trouble with compiling the Linux wallet, PM me, I will help, I've compiled the archlinux and Ubuntu wallets, I know what to do to success Wink
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:17:46 AM

If someone have trouble with compiling the Linux wallet, PM me, I will help, I've compiled the archlinux and Ubuntu wallets, I know what to do to success Wink

I did, but was able to get it right. I actually had to compile the qt first, then to the src directory to compile the coind. I'm mining away now Tongue

TizeN85

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:34:48 AM

I did, but was able to get it right. I actually had to compile the qt first, then to the src directory to compile the coind. I'm mining away now Tongue

Ok good! Smiley
What distro do you use? Can you share your compiled saffroncoin-qt? I can't compile it for all the distro so it can be usefull for other Smiley.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:45:47 AM

Ok good! Smiley
What distro do you use? Can you share your compiled saffroncoin-qt? I can't compile it for all the distro so it can be usefull for other Smiley.

Sure - not sure how I'd get it to you tho, lol. ubuntu 12.04

TizeN85

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:00:05 AM

Ok good! Smiley

Yeah, wan't it! I will test it on 14.04 and if it doesn't work, I will create a 2nd repo for who want it Wink.

Can you share it on mega?
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:14:19 AM

Ok good! Smiley

Yeah, wan't it! I will test it on 14.04 and if it doesn't work, I will create a 2nd repo for who want it Wink.

Can you share it on mega?

Sure - lemme navigate on over there... standby

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: