Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 201000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:15:42 PM

it was last exchange on coinmarketcap orb page. now orb is tagged as inactive there Undecided
im continuing with PoS mining though
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinman76

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:12:26 PM

They didn't even try to get in touch with me on this matter. That's not professional.

maybe this is for the best as I think the Tradesatoshi is not very reliable and it is likely that fate awaits as it was with Cryptopia.

it was last exchange on coinmarketcap orb page. now orb is tagged as inactive there Undecided
im continuing with PoS mining though

there is nothing surprising in this when the community is absolutely passive and nobody is interested in anything except profit. I’m silent about some kind of project promotion if even no one bothered over these years to update ORB links om coinmarketcap , add markets etc.
Someone should do this from the community (not Ghostlander), but as I see everyone is only interested in profit and nothing more.
I could do this all and restore Orb and Hal in the future on Coinmarketcap if I had these coins and was a member of these communities but these coins are absolutely not interesting to me and it makes no sense for me to spend my resources and time on this (must do it somebody from these communities).
What i see today -

HAL - almost dead coin (it’s practically impossible to revive without financing, although there is always a chance, the community is completely passive).

ORB - half dead coin (can be revived if someone takes it seriously and the community is actively). Freiexchange is small but good exchange (don't be afraid more actively fill up the ORB order books at Freiexchange to make a market).

PXC - living coin and more of all I would like that Ghostlander worked on this coin in the first place and later on other (HAL and ORB). As the saying goes - you will run after two (in our case, three) hares and you will not catch not one. But as I see, Ghostlander trying to support everything at once without the support of the community and any team, and for sure it will end in failure if you do not focus on one thing - for example Pxc. 
P.S. Don't be afraid more actively fill up the PXC order books at Freiexchange to make a market too.
FractalUniverse

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:33:19 PM

coinman76: I lost about $3-4k and more than a year of time making market for ORB on cryptopia. And nearly lost all before at cryptsy..
are you surprised i dont want to put money into some dubious exchanges anymore? i need to see something reasonably long-term safe and stable first.

ORB - half dead coin (can be revived if someone takes it seriously and the community is actively). Freiexchange is small but good exchange (don't be afraid more actively fill up the ORB order books at Freiexchange to make a market).
coinman76

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:54:12 PM

coinman76: I lost about $3-4k and more than a year of time making market for ORB on cryptopia. And nearly lost all before at cryptsy..
are you surprised i dont want to put money into some dubious exchanges anymore? i need to see something reasonably long-term safe and stable first.

I'm sorry that you lost money in vain, but cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment and you need to be careful and attentive. I also "lost" a lot of money on the altcoins that cryptopia stole (there are a lot of such people), but we need to move forward.

You are rather an exception from the community, of which there are only a couple of people (2-3 people are doing something for the development of the coin), same situation in PXC community too. The vast majority of coin holders (about 95%) do absolutely nothing and expect a fantastic price hike that someone will come and do everything for them, but alas, there are no miracles and you need to give something to get something.
Perhaps someone does not really understand the situation with coins PXC and ORB, I want to tell you more. If you are going to just buy (mine) and just hold such coins and do nothing to advance, then you are likely to get losses (for such passive income you need to buy famous coins from the top and then you can earn interest during next bull run, and maybe multiply your money several times, but nobody guarantees anything to you there, since most coins from the top are just a beautiful cover and sooner or later, community members will be deceived.). ORB and PXC are one of the few HONEST coins without any premines, ico and other nonsense which sooner or later implies a deception of the community members.

PXC and ORB it is a long-term and fair game, the result of which depends entirely on the participants since there is no one's personal influence and absolutely everything depends on the activity and actions of the community. If the PXC and ORB communities is active, then in the future you will be able to earn big money that coins from the top never willnt give you and if the majority is passive and there is no progress from the community, then these coins will die like most in the future. Absolutely everyone can promote and do something useful for the community, for this you need the main thing - this is your desire (no, no, this is not money - believe my experience, although they will also not be superfluous).
If you have free money and you can allocate a part for progression - this is excellent, I think you yourself will figure out how to dispose of them more correctly (market maker, listing coin, advertising etc.). But if you do not have money, then you can always help, as I said before, the main thing is your desire - you can create themes and coin communities in social networks (facebook, twitter, vk, steemit etc.), create topics in regional forum branches and in other forums as well, put coin advertisements in your signatures, download block chain data for rapid deployment, contact various services for up-to-date information updating about coins, contact various exchanges (sometimes you can agree on a free listing), maybe someone can coding (help is appreciated) etc. There is a lot of work to promote, the main thing is not to be lazy and to do something, and if every member of the community does at least something, then very soon PXC and ORB will soar in price and every day our community will become more and more.

Look at the Ghostlander. I admire his enthusiasm and that is why I decided to help him regardless of the result and without any encouragement, because I know for sure that the best things are created that way (verified more than once on my own experience). That is how big things have always been created and are being created - on entuziasm, desire and faith in success, and money is secondary and will come after. See how much the Ghostlander has done for the crypto industry (neoscrypt, miners, coins etc.) and all this on own enthusiasm and faith in what you are doing without any funding. It is worthy of praise, attention and respect.
Just know one very simple, but very Important thing - if you change your time for money, then you are an ordinary slave, regardless of the amount of money.

I think my message is clear - or we all start to promote PXC and ORB together now, or let everything go by chance and watch for the death of coins in the near future. Just understand one more psychological thing - when a person does something for society and sees that nobody cares and there is no support, then he has no desire to do anything. If the PXC and ORB communities will active now and Ghostlander will soon release updates for coins then very soon we will see the fruits of our work in the form of more expensive coins, new exchanges, increased communities.

The first thing I think is to resolve the issue with Coinmarketcap because it is possible to say the calling card of the coin, and without it, nowhere.
Although I am not a member of the community ORB (i like and have only PXC) I can try to help you activate and update ORB page on Coinmarketcap if no one else has done this. If someone has the opportunity to do daily trading volumes on 2 active exchanges now (Nova and Freiexchange) more than 1k$ daily that will excellent and we activate the coin quickly and without any problems. But as I understand it, such volumes are not real right now, or am I mistaken and someone can now do it at least for a while (i think some days) until the coin is activated? If no one can make the daily trading volume of coins more than 1k$, then at least try to maintain a minimum trading volume on both exchange (but not zero), (there is a chance that it will be possible to restore the coins, but this will take more time and not the fact that it will turn out as they can under the new rules only consider reinstatement of a coin with daily trading volume of at least 1k$).
Is anyone already doing this? Need one person to do this so that there is no confusion, I can try if no one objects.

p.s. if possible, also support the trading volume of Pxc coins on Freiexchange.
coinman76

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:52:43 AM

if at least someone now cared for Orbitcoin we wouldn’t have these problems now. And all that was needed was to refresh the page and exchanges on Coinmarketcap. Also in late spring, it was possible to listing ORB on good exchange Altilly for free but for some reason nobody cares about it, everyone is only interested in profit. So things are not done and we will not go so far. Either we work together or we disagree and you can forget about the coin forever.
FractalUniverse

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:41:52 AM

coinman76: Im aware of what you say. Once i wanted to add orb trading pair to coinmarketcap; yes, they required trading volume about $1000. we were getting close to it on cryptopia for orb/doge and orb/ltc, but there were another 2 or 3 market makers beside me there apparently.

now i dont have any money to spare, and what ORBs i have left is not enough to do that. and probably not worth it. there are more than 3 mio of ORBs in circulation, but i have only just tiny fraction of it [and lost 40% of it during last 5 years already.. ].
 Im wondering what are the largest holders doing. are they just siting on it and waiting for price to go up and dump it for profit as you say..?that 3.2 millons orbs must be sitting somewhere.
 thats actually discouraging Sad
coinman76

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:28:01 AM

So far managed to activate Orbitcoin for the search on Coinmarketcap and completely refresh the page (links and description). I will continue to work on adding exchanges, but it will not be easy without active trading of about 1k$/day, but I will try, although this may take some time.
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:03:13 AM

@Coinman76 @FractalUniverse

Also in late spring, it was possible to listing ORB on good exchange Altilly for free but for some reason nobody cares about it, everyone is only interested in profit.

When I found out they would add coins for free I was too late already.
I'm not interested in only profit, i'm staking ORB since 2014 and since then I also bought some more ORB.
I do care about Orbitcoin, it's my main coin.
I also had an alternative ORB website but because of some issues with the hosting provider the site had to move to
another one and that gave some issues too but it seems it's ok now so soon I gonna activate this ORB website again
including a blog (that's the plan).

About the largest holders, i'm probably not the largest holder but I can say that i'm at least a pretty big ORB holder.
My ORB is staking and I will never dump it.
Recently I got a message back from Mario (also a very loyal ORB holder for years) and he also holds his ORB.
Past years there were never big dumps of ORB so in mine opinion you don't have to worry about that.

There's an ORB Discord & Telegram channel available so if you want to talk about ORB's future, promotion, idea's
and so on,  you're very welcome to join  Smiley

Ghostlander has joined the Discord channel (hopefully he will join the Telegram channel too) so we can talk of
a strategy, exchange suggestions and anything else that will be good for Orbitcoin Smiley

coinman76

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:01:21 AM

Added Orb exchanges to Coinmarketcap, all coin information (links) updated. Orb back in service.

p.s. if possible, also support the trading volume of Pxc coins on Freiexchange.

Ghostlander has joined the Discord channel (hopefully he will join the Telegram channel too) so we can talk of
a strategy, exchange suggestions and anything else that will be good for Orbitcoin Smiley

Ghostlander does not use any messengers, for communication only bitcointalk and gmail.

Duncan.Idaho

Activity: 195
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:22:53 AM

They didn't even try to get in touch with me on this matter. That's not professional.

They are a scam exchange and have stolen big $$$ by locking accounts and keeping the funds.

#HASH# stupid! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5201006 
“shitcoin” season? 💩 =5204866 ▃▃  twits=5211117  layer=5214461
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:54:23 PM

NovaExchange will close (for now).

The Nova Team is very proud and grateful to have been of service to you and we are thrilled to come back with the new products we're currently building.

Withdraw your ORB a.s.a.p.
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:43:30 AM

Though the coin still works flawlessly, are there any new developments planned for future? Any good exchanges that orbit is currently listed and safe to trade?
coinman76

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:59:28 PM

Though the coin still works flawlessly, are there any new developments planned for future? Any good exchanges that orbit is currently listed and safe to trade?

PxC and Orb will receive significant updates soon. Orb is currently being traded on Freiexchange (its small but good exchange).
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 07:33:29 AM

With NovaExchange going out of business recenty, FreiExchange seems to be the last place to trade ORB. Seems a good one though.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:39:52 AM

With NovaExchange going out of business recenty, FreiExchange seems to be the last place to trade ORB. Seems a good one though.

Will check that exchange but having only one and that too a new exchange for a very old coin doesn't look better. Hope the coin would get on to some other exchanges in the near future....
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:17:15 AM

btcpop exchange ist working now too, withdraws are possible. Two exchanges is really enough for this low volume coin.
coinman76

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:32:53 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 04:15:50 PM by coinman76

btcpop exchange ist working now too, withdraws are possible. Two exchanges is really enough for this low volume coin.

Btcpop is good exchange and Orb has 2 exchanges now (Freiechange and Btcpop).
Versprichnix, can you help add Phoenixcoin (Pxc) to Btcpop? The community will appreciate it https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phoenixcoin/
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:29:01 PM

Btcpop is good exchange and Orb has 2 exchanges now (Freiechange and Btcpop).
Versprichnix, can you help add Phoenixcoin (Pxc) to Btcpop? The community will appreciate it https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phoenixcoin/

I don't know Phoenixcoin, I will take a look into it.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:00:58 AM

how to mine on the HiveOS? This settings do not working

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
barmalei1011

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:17:26 AM

Hi, what is the minimum amount to keep in your wallet, to run POS?
Do I understand correctly that the wallet should be constantly launched?
What happens if the wallet runs for 5 days, then the computer on which the wallet is installed will restart and its operation will continue, it will be the same as the restart mining installation?
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: