Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 535 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official  (Read 940984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:43:48 PM

NXT is about a small group of scammers who created and divided 1 billion NXT coins at practically no costs and are now sucking any dick required to make the
price of coins they own go to to sky eventualy making them - yes, those same lamers - the rulling elite of this planet. Why not join them and suck dicks together
for a while, it all might be worth it if only for a while, until someone comes and put an end to your misery lives? I have joined not to suck dicks but enjoy the
show, there will be a price to join the show and it will surely be in NXT so hey do not call me a profiter! I belive show will be fun to watch - from a safe distance.

Sincerely yours NXT-er subSTRATA, the most banned person is a short and pathetic history of shitty NXT forum.  Grin

Just on the off-chance anyone was tempted to pay any attention to this, subSTRATA was banned from the NXTforum for threatening one of the other forum members - someone who has worked as hard as anyone to bring NXT into the mainstream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:45:49 PM

NXT is about a small group of scammers who created and divided 1 billion NXT coins at practically no costs and are now sucking any dick required to make the
price of coins they own go to to sky eventualy making them - yes, those same lamers - the rulling elite of this planet. Why not join them and suck dicks together
for a while, it all might be worth it if only for a while, until someone comes and put an end to your misery lives? I have joined not to suck dicks but enjoy the
show, there will be a price to join the show and it will surely be in NXT so hey do not call me a profiter! I belive show will be fun to watch - from a safe distance.

Sincerely yours NXT-er subSTRATA, the most banned person is a short and pathetic history of shitty NXT forum.  Grin

Just on the off-chance anyone was tempted to pay any attention to this, subSTRATA was banned from the NXTforum for threatening one of the other forum members - someone who has worked as hard as anyone to bring NXT into the mainstream.

Once and if I ever decide to physical harm anyone involved into cryptocoin communities it will not be announced anywhere, especially not on a public forum.
That actualy makes sense if you have a brain but since hardly anyone here or at that shitty NXT forum don't have one of course you panicked like chickens.

You have no powers over me here, fuck off.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:52:22 PM

Once and if I ever decide to physical harm anyone involved into cryptocoin communities it will not be announced anywhere, especially not on a public forum.
That actualy makes sense if you have a brain but since hardly anyone here or at that shitty NXT forum don't have one of course you panicked like chickens.

Cheesy
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:00:14 PM

Just to clarify the situation to those who missed it, a guy known as a scammer now running supposedly successful NXT businesses (belive that if you are dumb)
started sending me PMs with minor insults ("keyboard warrior" and so on) and wanted to up the debate to a phone call. I upped that to maybe a visit in RL on
forum and then chickens went crazy. Basically, a cocksucker, scammer, low-life and the last person on The Earth you should trust but cheered within a NXT
community (many still unskinned sheeps there) and his scammy and / or dumb friends chickened out and used "a threat" as an excuse to ban me but the real
reason was merely telling the truth, as few others on shitty NXT forum noticed.

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 03:08:11 PM

Just to clarify the situation to those who missed it, a guy known as a scammer now running supposedly successful NXT businesses (belive that if you are dumb)
started sending me PMs with minor insults ("keyboard warrior" and so on) and wanted to up the debate to a phone call. I upped that to maybe a visit in RL on
forum and then chickens went crazy. Basically, a cocksucker, scammer, low-life and the last person on The Earth you should trust but cheered within a NXT
community (many still unskinned sheeps there) and his scammy and / or dumb friends chickened out and used "a threat" as an excuse to ban me but the real

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/official-cointropolis-launch-1pm-today-us-eastern/100/

Thread speaks for itself.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:18:49 PM

Yes, check that thread from the 1st page and then check http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=4000&aea=17321741837176104160&switch=2 to understand how
that one minor scam went. I already got my popcorn in expectations of bigger one and then highly likely a major one. There will be "blood" and it seems there is
nothing I can do about it, sorry - scumbag moderators are keep on banning me for shitty NXT forum so don't point finger at me once you end up with less coins.

If you don't know who is CoinTropololis_JustaBit you better do some research now!

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:29:18 PM

As far as i know this thread is self-moderated...where is Damelon when we need him!!1  Angry
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:32:49 PM

As far as i know this thread is self-moderated...where is Damelon when we need him!!1  Angry

Deleting my posts here, at place you NXT-ers despise so much but need it badly - ohh, cruel destiny - will result in even more posts that will hurt NXT.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:45:25 PM

As far as i know this thread is self-moderated...where is Damelon when we need him!!1  Angry

Deleting my posts here, at place you NXT-ers despise so much but need it badly - ohh, cruel destiny - will result in even more posts that will hurt NXT.

BTW subSTRy, how is going your AMAZING AND ADDICTIVE game Turtle?

Did you get your completely deserved bounty paid?  Grin
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:54:49 PM

Substrata I find the behaviour of Cointropolis also very suspicious but your behaviour especially after your ban is just childish. Just calm down and criticise without insulting or even threathening people.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

BTW subSTRy, how is going your AMAZING AND ADDICTIVE game Turtle?

Did you get your completely deserved bounty paid?  Grin

BTC version is doing just fine, already received enough donations through previous version that I don't have to think about money neccessary to pay hosting
for a lifetime or ask for more donations. NXT version is removed since NXT faggots played it extenssively but no one donated anything - not even 1 NXT - even
after a week or so. Basically, NXT went from the idea of distributing bounty coins to those who help NXT to distributing nothing in quite a short period of time,
just pathetic and sure, there were consequences. You have lost dozen of graphic designers and many others and you will lose everyone except scammers and
complete idiots so good luck.

http://btc.cryptoturtle.com

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:03:04 PM

Convince me that you are something other than a homophobic neanderthal asshole with an ax to grind. Waiting...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:46:16 PM

Can someone point me to the original Nxt IPO thread? Specifically, is it documented somewhere how much the initial stakes have been sold for? Thanks.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898

This is very telling, let's see where you go with this Cheesy

Allow me to illustrate it:

I don't follow. Can you explain?
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:49:05 PM

so good luck.

Thanks, you're a true gent. And to you too.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1446
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:22:09 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 01:42:00 PM by Tyke

Nxt is in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginner's Reference.  Here is first draft of IFC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=356065.msg7131241#msg7131241

MAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOK THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.0

Nxt will look similar to the first draft of IFC.  Coin specifications, history, exchanges and other miscellaneous details will be included.  Please help fund the publication of this book which I plan to publish this summer.  

Address:        14081530087791934508

Here is the Nxt preliminary section:

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:28:22 AM

As one of the Bitcoin mining pools Ghash is nearing 45% of the hashing power of the Bitcoin network (https://blockchain.info/en/pools?timespan=24hrs) and people start raising concerns over the spectre of the 51%-attack here and here, NXT stands as a winner with its practical immunity to 51% attacks.
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:43:01 AM

Since the AE launch the blocks on day-time are getting fatter and fatter! YAMMY

And some guys buying NEM "I think" and confounding bid with fee lol http://blocks.nxtcrypto.org/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=1000&blk=17357142567381144138

He just doubled all pool forgers earnings Cheesy
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:50:09 AM

And some guys buying NEM "I think" and confounding bid with fee lol http://blocks.nxtcrypto.org/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=1000&blk=17357142567381144138

Ouch, that's a costly mistake.
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:53:27 AM

Ouch, that's a costly mistake.

Don't worry, he have several millions Smiley
He can afford
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:57:07 AM

Guys, check out the new forging calculator in myNXT.info: http://www.mynxt.info/forging_calculator.php

It calculates how much you can forge given your balance Smiley

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 535 »
  Print  

Jump to: