Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:39:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 535 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official  (Read 940986 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lurker10

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:50:02 AM

i have a hallmarked node. where can i check if i already earned a reward. i did not receive a single one of this special reward coin and want to know why.

Hi, do you mean the lucky node lottery? Do you see your node in peerexplorer.com list?

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:15:52 PM

i have a hallmarked node. where can i check if i already earned a reward. i did not receive a single one of this special reward coin and want to know why.

Hi, do you mean the lucky node lottery? Do you see your node in peerexplorer.com list?

nope. from the lottery i receive coins. the last time today.

i thought that you get a reward for a hallmark node. maybe i just have not enough coins.

lurker10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:19:04 PM

nope. from the lottery i receive coins. the last time today.

i thought that you get a reward for a hallmark node. maybe i just have not enough coins.

You must be talking about NSC? The person who runs distribution of NSC doesn't visit this thread, you should ask here: https://nxtforum.org/monetary-system-153/%28nsc%29-ms-nxt-security-coin-supporting-nxt-hallmarked-nodes/

vlom
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:21:41 PM

thank you for the link. i found what i was looking for.

nsc.nxt.org

according to this list i have more than 60 NSC.

and it looks like there was no payout since March 25, 2017.
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:38:31 PM

You have a couple of things wrong: The people developing this project not only own millions (many) of NXT but tens of millions of ARDR. Money is NOT a problem, they have it by the boatloads.

Which projects copy NXT, specifically? Give names. I think you have that quite wrong also.

And a bit of history: In the beginning, no one wanted NXT (too complicated). Afterwards, many people appreciated the tech in it, the ability to handle an exchange where anything could be exchanged. And all those people -me included- bought into it in spite of the fact that only like 70 people owned more than 90% of the project. More recently, they got even greedier -but in a very smart way- and doubled their money with this smart scheme that is naming the next version of NXT Ardor and giving themselves -and the other owners- the tokens for free while bringing them to the market... guess what, it worked. Chapeau. They doubled their money overnight. Problem is that the project remains a "cult" one, kind of thing: Converts like it a lot (with good reasons) but the rest of crypto -and much more the general population-, consider (those rare ones that have even heard of it) a small sideshow that will never be implemented in the real world where blockchains have become a household name attached, mainly, to Ethereum. Which is being implemented in hundreds and hundreds of real world projects -as well as thousands of crypto ones- as we speak. The inability of the team to sell their tech to the real world is evident.

As for "never the solutions" what "solutions" that NXT have are you talking about, that are not fully implemented in, for instance, ETH, DASH or even LISK?

what i mean, without funding all the other project is dead, dont expect most of it to survive for years,
but still NXT only raise 21btc, and a the tech is proven for years, the dev is even committed for years,
so money may not always the solutions, dev commitments that's what matters

dude, ARDOR is more than that, while all the others still arguing for segwits, and ARDOR is the first and long before all the others implementing the child chain
again the NXT tech is 1step ahead
me and everyone had ardor and maybe ignis for FREE too, and where the wrong in that? dont envy if you miss the train, IGNIS snapshot is coming Q3
and its not overnight, it took me 3months in duration to participate in ARDOR snapshots

i dont believe what your accusing is true, if the dev had so much money, they don't need to raise donations.

okay, i have to admit it lacks of distributions, some of people have to much NXT coins and this is seems not fair with only 21btc they hold a lot
but Etherium have similar case isn't it?, vitalik do hold so much, and no one complaining?
no one hate etherium, if there is a comparisons it is only for motivation to be better,  etherium lucky to have the hype.

i believe in the future more project with real use case will be implemented in ARDOR blockchain/NXT.

what i remember = NEM, Waves (sorry if im mistaken)

gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 02:34:55 PM

Hello excellent Blockchain community,

We have confirmed a time with Nxt foundation member Marenkar to help us host the Q&A for our newest team member and company brand ambassador. It will occur, next Thursday May 18th starting 1pm - 2:30 pm eastern​ standard time.

This individual brings with him over 20+ years of experience and contacts within various industry, primarily entertainment. He has personally met world leaders, and celebrity alike that are well known in pop culture past and present. His experience will be vital to our team and company success now and long into the future.

To avoid making extravagant claims we will have the Nxt Foundation confirm publicly his identity, followed up with LinkedIn and other factors that cannot be faked. I have also met him under circumstances that are impossible to fabricate his roles in the past.

Please mark the date and time down if you plan to attend this Q&A and thank you in advance for joining the event!

-Janus team

lurker10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:07:23 AM

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

EmoneyRu

Activity: 600
Merit: 500

Nxt-kit developer

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:56:59 AM

NSC payouts #39.

vlom
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

thank you. i received my first NSC coins. will keep them.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:04:13 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 08:22:58 PM by barabbas

You have a couple of things wrong: The people developing this project not only own millions (many) of NXT but tens of millions of ARDR. Money is NOT a problem, they have it by the boatloads.

Which projects copy NXT, specifically? Give names. I think you have that quite wrong also.

And a bit of history: In the beginning, no one wanted NXT (too complicated). Afterwards, many people appreciated the tech in it, the ability to handle an exchange where anything could be exchanged. And all those people -me included- bought into it in spite of the fact that only like 70 people owned more than 90% of the project. More recently, they got even greedier -but in a very smart way- and doubled their money with this smart scheme that is naming the next version of NXT Ardor and giving themselves -and the other owners- the tokens for free while bringing them to the market... guess what, it worked. Chapeau. They doubled their money overnight. Problem is that the project remains a "cult" one, kind of thing: Converts like it a lot (with good reasons) but the rest of crypto -and much more the general population-, consider (those rare ones that have even heard of it) a small sideshow that will never be implemented in the real world where blockchains have become a household name attached, mainly, to Ethereum. Which is being implemented in hundreds and hundreds of real world projects -as well as thousands of crypto ones- as we speak. The inability of the team to sell their tech to the real world is evident.

As for "never the solutions" what "solutions" that NXT have are you talking about, that are not fully implemented in, for instance, ETH, DASH or even LISK?

what i mean, without funding all the other project is dead, dont expect most of it to survive for years,
but still NXT only raise 21btc, and a the tech is proven for years, the dev is even committed for years,

dude, ARDOR is more than that, while all the others still arguing for segwits, and ARDOR is the first and long before all the others implementing the child chain
me and everyone had ardor and maybe ignis for FREE too, and where the wrong in that? dont envy if you miss the train, IGNIS snapshot is coming Q3
and its not overnight, it took me 3months in duration to participate in ARDOR snapshots

i dont believe what your accusing is true, if the dev had so much money, they don't need to raise donations.

okay, i have to admit it lacks of distributions, some of people have to much NXT coins and this is seems not fair with only 21btc they hold a lot
but Etherium have similar case isn't it?, vitalik do hold so much, and no one complaining?
no one hate etherium, if there is a comparisons it is only for motivation to be better,  etherium lucky to have the hype.

i believe in the future more project with real use case will be implemented in ARDOR blockchain/NXT.

Err dude, you are too new and too naive. It'd be nice if you would do your research (right here in this thread if nowhere else).

I am not "accusing" anyone of anything, I just stated facts. Here's another one for you: The development team on NXT/ARDOR has set up -many months ago, and not in secret at all- a regular, PRIVATE, company which they own, who will be the beneficiary of any and all income, besides that 50% of IGNIS, produced by the sale of childchains on Ardor. You get that? It isn't an "accusation" it's the statement of a FACT, a public one, Jelurida. Now make of it whatever you want but it isn't "accusation" nor opinion, it's just FACT.

They certainly don't "need" donations. What they need is people supporting the network because without that support ("mining" by any other names), there's no security in the network. As a matter of fact -and there cannot be proof of this, so don't ask-, I believe the team itself owns already more than 50% of the combined NXT/ARDR, a figure certainly to increment significantly when they receive their 50% of IGNIS plus the corresponding part of the other 50%.

This is, technically, an excellent platform. Unfortunately, it is in the hands of a very small group of people, that's all. And that's not it's only limitation since, as a consequence, the entire NXT universe is much more reduced than otherwise it would be for many people simply don't want to be a long term participant in such one-sided, more and more centralized enterprise.

I personally -since you seem interested- applaud the tech and the smarts of the team and I have been in it for 4 years now (I remember NXT trading at over 9,000 then) and have traded it many times since. Still do.
I also profited from the free Ardor and will continue profiting in the future if the volume allows it, but lament that the NXT universe is and remains so far detached from what is going on in the world of cryptocurrencies today, in spite of the significant gains of late which are a very small portion of what other projects, perhaps with less technical merit, have already achieved. I believe this is due to a lack of vision on the part of the team that are very happy seeing their balances growing up when they could be growing up exponentially for everybody with NXT becoming a real player in the industry, not just an also-run.
Lain33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:59:07 AM

NXT at 0.0000285 in few days  Wink

NXT at 0.00002450 in few hours Wink

https://twitter.com/Coinqueror/status/863679474130448384
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

Err dude, you are too new and too naive. It'd be nice if you would do your research (right here in this thread if nowhere else).

I am not "accusing" anyone of anything, I just stated facts. Here's another one for you: The development team on NXT/ARDOR has set up -many months ago, and not in secret at all- a regular, PRIVATE, company which they own, who will be the beneficiary of any and all income, besides that 50% of IGNIS, produced by the sale of childchains on Ardor. You get that? It isn't an "accusation" it's the statement of a FACT, a public one, Jelurida. Now make of it whatever you want but it isn't "accusation" nor opinion, it's just FACT.

They certainly don't "need" donations. What they need is people supporting the network because without that support ("mining" by any other names), there's no security in the network. As a matter of fact -and there cannot be proof of this, so don't ask-, I believe the team itself owns already more than 50% of the combined NXT/ARDR, a figure certainly to increment significantly when they receive their 50% of IGNIS plus the corresponding part of the other 50%.

This is, technically, an excellent platform. Unfortunately, it is in the hands of a very small group of people, that's all. And that's not it's only limitation since, as a consequence, the entire NXT universe is much more reduced than otherwise it would be for many people simply don't want to be a long term participant in such one-sided, more and more centralized enterprise.

I personally -since you seem interested- applaud the tech and the smarts of the team and I have been in it for 4 years now (I remember NXT trading at over 9,000 then) and have traded it many times since. Still do.
I also profited from the free Ardor and will continue profiting in the future if the volume allows it, but lament that the NXT universe is and remains so far detached from what is going on in the world of cryptocurrencies today, in spite of the significant gains of late which are a very small portion of what other projects, perhaps with less technical merit, have already achieved. I believe this is due to a lack of vision on the part of the team that are very happy seeing their balances growing up when they could be growing up exponentially for everybody with NXT becoming a real player in the industry, not just an also-run.

Thank you for your excellent assessment. You've convinced me not to buy NXT, but to buy more GAME.
The Gaming Industry is 54 Billion in 2017. Gaming dwarfs the Crypto Industry, and GAME is on the leading edge of both.
realneural

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

...NXT universe is and remains so far detached from what is going on in the world of cryptocurrencies today, in spite of the significant gains of late which are a very small portion of what other projects, perhaps with less technical merit, have already achieved. I believe this is due to a lack of vision on the part of the team that are very happy seeing their balances growing up when they could be growing up exponentially for everybody...

Afaik they have profited everybody holding ardr and nxt haven't they? Did you have a better vision and proposal how to go about it? I thought their move with Jelurida was the right one if you want to be taken seriously in this field and still be loyal to all nxt-holders. Had they stuck with nxt as is we would still be somewhere around 5 to 10 mil usd range imho.
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:47:42 PM

Nxt news – May 2017 (III): The Only Freedom You Truly Have is in Your Mind – Use It

May 2017 (III)

NXT COMMUNITY

Blockchain Event by El Pais Retina – Decentralized Voting
    Nxt in a Box – How to Setup a Nxt Node on a Raspberry Pi 2
    Jelurida – Using the Nxt and Ardor Blockchains Without Installing the Client
    Janus – New Projects and Q&A Session
    Adel – Roadmap and New White Paper Published
    19800.com – New Market ARDR/CNY

NXT IN THE MEDIA

Cointelegraph – Reviews and Articles About Adel

PRICE EVOLUTION

Weekly NXT/ARDR Price Evolution

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-may-2017-iii-freedom-truly-mind-use
godis

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

Hi
Can I just send nxt from exch  to my fresh account or should I do something else?
I think read somewhere that first I should first go to some site
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:45:56 PM

Nxt news – May 2017 (III): The Only Freedom You Truly Have is in Your Mind – Use It

May 2017 (III)

NXT COMMUNITY

Blockchain Event by El Pais Retina – Decentralized Voting
    Nxt in a Box – How to Setup a Nxt Node on a Raspberry Pi 2
    Jelurida – Using the Nxt and Ardor Blockchains Without Installing the Client
    Janus – New Projects and Q&A Session
    Adel – Roadmap and New White Paper Published
    19800.com – New Market ARDR/CNY

NXT IN THE MEDIA

Cointelegraph – Reviews and Articles About Adel

PRICE EVOLUTION

Weekly NXT/ARDR Price Evolution

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-may-2017-iii-freedom-truly-mind-use
thanks for the information.
I hope this works
lurker10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:01:03 PM

Hi
Can I just send nxt from exch  to my fresh account or should I do something else?
I think read somewhere that first I should first go to some site

Install the wallet https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-11-5/ and send to your account. No other steps required.

godis

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

So today it's not necessarily too put your addres and your public key when funding account first time like here in post from 2014 ?
https://nxtforum.org/nxt-helpdesk/problem-recieving-nxt-coins/
lurker10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

So today it's not necessarily too put your addres and your public key when funding account first time like here in post from 2014 ?
https://nxtforum.org/nxt-helpdesk/problem-recieving-nxt-coins/

Correct, the Nxt client doesn't require this any more.

Some exchanges may have outdated rules from the old times, it is possible they still have this requirement.

gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:02:45 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 02:46:29 PM by gordonhill

Official site : https://bot.seuntjie.com

- The BetterBets.io casino Team
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 535 »
  Print  

Jump to: