Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kencoles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:07:37 PM

The price are not looking good,it will be 200 sat very soon. Embarrassed

The price going down because panic spread up like virus

Any suggestion for coming out of this situation.

The key point is DEV, they should do they plan to do, don't impact by some FUD.
NXT is 100 sat when it hits exchange at the beginning, but now it's 6000 sat and the peak is 14K sat.

BC nxt is one of the most brilliant and active DEV I ever seen.

Dont know anything about BC nxt but I like btcdrak who is the dev of viacoin,I invested it and made 10x profit. Smiley  Very active and honest DEv indeed.

Sethtabiah

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:10:51 PM

The price are not looking good,it will be 200 sat very soon. Embarrassed

The price going down because panic spread up like virus

Any suggestion for coming out of this situation.

The key point is DEV, they should do they plan to do, don't impact by some FUD.
NXT is 100 sat when it hits exchange at the beginning, but now it's 6000 sat and the peak is 14K sat.

BC nxt is one of the most brilliant and active DEV I ever seen.

Dont know anything about BC nxt but I like btcdrak who is the dev of viacoin,I invested it and made 10x profit. Smiley  Very active and honest DEv indeed.

How much did you invest ?

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
carlb007

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:15:41 PM

@Darkslash you havent paid attention havent you? Moolah bought coins with devs bitcoins, because people wanted support at ipo price.

And there you have it, support is gone and devs end up with more syscoin. That amount of sys will be returned to devs in 6months from now if I understood correctly. Thats wrong for you too? Damn you just cant please the mass...

Devs kept their word for supporting the coin at ipo price and now you are fudding about it?

@Pmalek, you havent payed attention have you? 250btc buy support was out of the devs btc. In a complete separate transaction, moolah has purchased 140btc worth of sys. get your facts straight. If you still fail to believe, check moolah's twitter posts, its confirmed 140btc was purchased by him.

for the last time this is not FUD, why is it that everytime someone posts proof or facts, desperate holders try to call it lies?

Devs just because you guys promised to be transparent, could you please confirm the percentage of syscoin you currently own from premine and buy support walls. as it stands my calculations come to 34% of current supply, and your partnership (moolah) a further 14% of current supply. Your investors are waiting.

Where are you getting these "Facts" from because it sounds like BS to me?

The Devs havent had any payment from Moolah (they apparantly returned the first 250BTC when the coin launch hit problems), and as far as im aware have never stated that they will be putting that entire first lump sum into buy support.
If i remember a few pages back one of the devs said that a few of the team were aiming to use "some" BTC to try offer buy support but thats all that was said - nothing has happened yet because theyve not had any money? - At least this is my interpretation of the whole thing.

Id be suprised if theres been 250BTC SUM in trades across all exchanges since the thing launched tbh, as volumes have been incredibly low. Bittrex has had an average of about 17 BTC per day, Cryptsy 3 - 5 BTC today - your telling us theyve bought the entire damn supply up?

As for Moolah - they can buy whatever they want its nothing to do with the Devs. If you wanted to buy in 140 BTC worth at launch you think it would be THAT HARD to make a few payments of the 25BTC max as different users etc?
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:21:14 PM

@DEV, this coin is a long-term project, but can you post the roadmap and timelines in detail and do it as planed, it will lead this coin to the right way,  it's very very important in current situation!

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Sethtabiah

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

@DEV, this coin is a long-term project, but can you post the roadmap and timelines in detail and do it as planed, it will lead this coin to the right way,  it's very very important in current situation!

urgently needed.

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
JR77

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:26:23 PM

@DEV, this coin is a long-term project, but can you post the roadmap and timelines in detail and do it as planed, it will lead this coin to the right way,  it's very very important in current situation!

You all have understand the situation.Both Syscoin team and Moolah are facing same problems.So calm down and wait.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
pkobse

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

@Darkslash you havent paid attention havent you? Moolah bought coins with devs bitcoins, because people wanted support at ipo price.

And there you have it, support is gone and devs end up with more syscoin. That amount of sys will be returned to devs in 6months from now if I understood correctly. Thats wrong for you too? Damn you just cant please the mass...

Devs kept their word for supporting the coin at ipo price and now you are fudding about it?

@Pmalek, you havent payed attention have you? 250btc buy support was out of the devs btc. In a complete separate transaction, moolah has purchased 140btc worth of sys. get your facts straight. If you still fail to believe, check moolah's twitter posts, its confirmed 140btc was purchased by him.

for the last time this is not FUD, why is it that everytime someone posts proof or facts, desperate holders try to call it lies?

Devs just because you guys promised to be transparent, could you please confirm the percentage of syscoin you currently own from premine and buy support walls. as it stands my calculations come to 34% of current supply, and your partnership (moolah) a further 14% of current supply. Your investors are waiting.

The Devs havent had any payment from Moolah (they apparantly returned the first 250BTC when the coin launch hit problems), and as far as im aware have never stated that they will be putting that entire first lump sum into buy support.
If i remember a few pages back one of the devs said that a few of the team were aiming to use "some" BTC to try offer buy support but thats all that was said - nothing has happened yet because theyve not had any money? - At least this is my interpretation of the whole thing.

Id be suprised if theres been 250BTC SUM in trades across all exchanges since the thing launched tbh, as volumes have been incredibly low. Bittrex has had an average of about 17 BTC per day, Cryptsy 3 - 5 BTC today - your telling us theyve bought the entire damn supply up?

As for Moolah - they can buy whatever they want its nothing to do with the Devs. If you wanted to buy in 140 BTC worth at launch you think it would be THAT HARD to make a few payments of the 25BTC max as different users etc?

Don't accuse others from spreading BS, check the posts from DEVs, e.g.

IMO the way to make the value grow is to start building all the things that this project promises.  Obviously that needs money to be released so that should be an urgent priority.  I don't think any funds should be used to make buy walls and the like though.  This would be completely pointless and counterproductive.  Value is added through utility and function, not through price manipulation (which can only ever be a short term fix).  Putting up buy walls would be a sign of fear/uncertainty and liable to backfire.  Let's get funds released and start building real value.

BTW we totally agree with this- we want to grow value in a real way. Not though walls and price manipulation. We already spent 250btc of the fund on buy support and Moolah is holding that SYS as per the payout schedule communicated earlier. What remains of the fund will be pushed toward additional dev, scaling the team, bringing on FT devs and a community manager to join the existing team and continue executing and expediting the roadmap outlined in my last post. We have 3 new devs we've brought on since launch but have paused growing the team further until we have some of the funding in place which should happen shortly.

So the 250btc returned to moolah have been spend on buy wall. And people dumped in it quite quickly.

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:30:39 PM

Please look at what EXO did, it hit more serious issue than SYS, but they have a roadmap and timeline now, less FUD and less impatient on its community.

JR77

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:33:26 PM

We all need to work together like nxt community.Let us make some platforms for syscoin to trade.It can be games ,gambling sites,market place ,etc.Why you all are relying only on DEVs?Lets work together.Why dont we just invest some amount for new projects.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

@DEV, this coin is a long-term project, but can you post the roadmap and timelines in detail and do it as planed, it will lead this coin to the right way,  it's very very important in current situation!

You all have understand the situation.Both Syscoin team and Moolah are facing same problems.So calm down and wait.

Man, I am very calmness, I only want to help this coin.

darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:35:35 PM

im not even going to bother to argue with you, your obviously a desperate holder trying to break even, so you dismiss everything as FUD and lies.

OK so you want proof eh?

lets lay  this out for you in simple terms.

1. ok premine is 59million, (as seen here: http://sys.coinzone.info/address/STqv5wokEnanoedaXY9ihAtvM9ppKhyici)

2. DEVs openly brought 250btc worth (65m) (as buy support) - as discussed in previous thread. search it

3.. moolah brought 140btc (35m sys) worth of the ICO (notice it says of ICO, not after launch) (here: https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/501022140230299648)

159million syscoins total owned by the partnership and developers- 48% of current supply. or would you still like to claim FUD?
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

We all need to work together like nxt community.Let us make some platforms for syscoin to trade.It can be games ,gambling sites,market place ,etc.

+1

we should fight like a team alongside DEV.

carlb007

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

im not even going to bother to argue with you, your obviously a desperate holder trying to break even, so you dismiss everything as FUD and lies.

OK so you want proof eh?

lets lay  this out for you in simple terms.

1. ok premine is 59million, (as seen here: http://sys.coinzone.info/address/STqv5wokEnanoedaXY9ihAtvM9ppKhyici)

2. DEVs openly brought 250btc worth (65m) (as buy support) - as discussed in previous thread. search it

3.. moolah brought 140btc worth of the ICO (notice it says ICO, not after launch) (here: https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/501022140230299648)

159million syscoins total owned by the partnership and developers- 48% of current supply. or would you still like to claim FUD?

Never claimed FUD - simple passed on my understanding of the situation and view and you've got your knickers in a twist. I hold some coins sure, but less than 0.3 BTC worth so not overly concerned one way or another.

TBH the whole damn situation should just be laid out in the "new thread" thats been coming for days on end. Lay everthing on the line: who does what, who owns what, whats coming when etc
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:43:26 PM

We all need to work together like nxt community.Let us make some platforms for syscoin to trade.It can be games ,gambling sites,market place ,etc.Why you all are relying only on DEVs?Lets work together.Why dont we just invest some amount for new projects.

What a joke.Why don't you just invest yourself  and make all these things ?We already invested in this scam coin.  Angry

If you invest in this coin, please make something positive, shit messages help nothing, if you are a FUDDER, you know what you should go, you are not welcome here.

snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:45:21 PM

Guys. Just a heads up.. Going to start moderating.. Way too much shouting and screaming and FUD at this stage..
We are here and working, but just not going to reply to crap. Pointless
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

Guys. Just a heads up.. Going to start moderating.. Way too much shouting and screaming and FUD at this stage..

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:53:45 PM

Thanks Smiley
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:54:28 PM

Good call, new thread would be prefered.
kencoles

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:55:08 PM

+1

darkslash

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:55:15 PM

will you delete my posts? they are not fud and im not yelling. just trying to get some transparency.
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: