Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:55:23 PM

So its 140btc on top of 250btc + 59m sys . My bad! So I still dont see a problem. Moolah is less likely to dump, then the manipulating whale. Moolah will probably sell in parts when price hits x5 ...

thats fine, but he isnt less likely to dump than anyone, he brought as an investment. if he brought on dips i guess you could say it was insider trading, as he had control of escrow so he knew the future news. which would be considered highly illegal in trading stocks, but hey.. these arent stocks.

i just find it disturbing that the partnership and the developers own 48% of the current supply + 1500BTC, and investors are down 30% of initial investment. Its just worrying, how did this happen, shouldnt they own like 2% current supply of premine, or 0% since they have 1500btc.
1250 btc left they used 250btc up.. and they paid in the high 4oos for syscoin..because every 1 told them to.. so people had the chance to bail..you well had your chance to get out..and look ive paid 605 for 1 sys 1 bitcoin worth i bought..but i not moaning..  just buy more if you can or ride the storm..and you seem to think your good at math  why you not sell all holdings and then bye back..if your so smart
my mistake 1250btc and 48% of current syscoin - or in figures - a cool $988,000 Cool Cool Cool

it just feels a bit rough that devs are up almost 1million dollars USD from zilch, and investors are down 30% due to developer incompetence, lack of skill and poor time keeping skills.

and i did, i brought 1btc worth @ 470 and sold straight away @ 670. Im not moaning, im just concerned for other investors who diddnt get out in time and concerned the developers aren't being transparent enough.

Devs aren't up anything- we worked for 6months on this thing and are still waiting for a payday. The payout from Moolah is a long-term payout over months- this should increase investor confidence as WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE (never were). We are getting payments to fund the development as we keep moving, and we are moving. Also it is your choice as an investor to sell at a loss. There are people who are holding- you chose to sell it seems. We were quite clear prelaunch that this was a big undertaking and be ready for some hiccups at launch.

Yes Moolah spent 250btc of the fund on "early buy support" (we agreed to this) to allow investors to exit without major losses if they so chose. We will not be spending any more funds on that- we need all current and future funding to go towards development, marketing, and partnerships. We have 2% of the entire SYS supply to be mined- the fact that you're comparing this figure to the current supply makes very little sense other than to just try and incite people with large % numbers in bold text. Unless you are updating this number on a block-by block basis it is already inaccurate. We've been very clear about the fact that we are holding the SYS longer-term as others have called out its incentive to grow its value- and its in a publicly visible wallet HERE (2% dev + 1% bounty). We do not currently have access to the 250btc of SYS purchases as buy support but they will be in a public wallet soon as well.

Newbie account repeatedly posting bold comments about figures that are already inaccurate.

Guys. Just a heads up.. Going to start moderating.. Way too much shouting and screaming and FUD at this stage..
We are here and working, but just not going to reply to crap. Pointless

Yep and will move to our new thread tonight. New thread will have clear rules about WHAT will be moderated. Sorry for all the people looking for news and updates and getting blocked by less-than-productive posts by others.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kencoles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:03:18 PM

So its 140btc on top of 250btc + 59m sys . My bad! So I still dont see a problem. Moolah is less likely to dump, then the manipulating whale. Moolah will probably sell in parts when price hits x5 ...

thats fine, but he isnt less likely to dump than anyone, he brought as an investment. if he brought on dips i guess you could say it was insider trading, as he had control of escrow so he knew the future news. which would be considered highly illegal in trading stocks, but hey.. these arent stocks.

i just find it disturbing that the partnership and the developers own 48% of the current supply + 1500BTC, and investors are down 30% of initial investment. Its just worrying, how did this happen, shouldnt they own like 2% current supply of premine, or 0% since they have 1500btc.
1250 btc left they used 250btc up.. and they paid in the high 4oos for syscoin..because every 1 told them to.. so people had the chance to bail..you well had your chance to get out..and look ive paid 605 for 1 sys 1 bitcoin worth i bought..but i not moaning..  just buy more if you can or ride the storm..and you seem to think your good at math  why you not sell all holdings and then bye back..if your so smart
my mistake 1250btc and 48% of current syscoin - or in figures - a cool $988,000 Cool Cool Cool

it just feels a bit rough that devs are up almost 1million dollars USD from zilch, and investors are down 30% due to developer incompetence, lack of skill and poor time keeping skills.

and i did, i brought 1btc worth @ 470 and sold straight away @ 670. Im not moaning, im just concerned for other investors who diddnt get out in time and concerned the developers aren't being transparent enough.

Devs aren't up anything- we worked for 6months on this thing and are still waiting for a payday. The payout from Moolah is a long-term payout over months- this should increase investor confidence as WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE (never were). We are getting payments to fund the development as we keep moving, and we are moving. Also it is your choice as an investor to sell at a loss. There are people who are holding- you chose to sell it seems. We were quite clear prelaunch that this was a big undertaking and be ready for some hiccups at launch.

Yes Moolah spent 250btc of the fund on "early buy support" (we agreed to this) to allow investors to exit without major losses if they so chose. We will not be spending any more funds on that- we need all current and future funding to go towards development, marketing, and partnerships. We have 2% of the entire SYS supply to be mined- the fact that you're comparing this figure to the current supply makes very little sense other than to just try and incite people with large % numbers in bold text. Unless you are updating this number on a block-by block basis it is already inaccurate. We've been very clear about the fact that we are holding the SYS longer-term as others have called out its incentive to grow its value- and its in a publicly visible wallet HERE (2% dev + 1% bounty). We do not currently have access to the 250btc of SYS purchases as buy support but they will be in a public wallet soon as well.

Newbie account repeatedly posting bold comments about figures that are already inaccurate.

Guys. Just a heads up.. Going to start moderating.. Way too much shouting and screaming and FUD at this stage..
We are here and working, but just not going to reply to crap. Pointless

Yep and will move to our new thread tonight. New thread will have clear rules about WHAT will be moderated. Sorry for all the people looking for news and updates and getting blocked by less-than-productive posts by others.

I am with you.

kencoles

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:06:15 PM

Pump is happening already 0.000004.

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:06:45 PM

Here is some actual news that was last in the less-productive chatter:

Just want to say that we are looking to push out a 0.1.4 release later today/tonight with Service Fee Regeneration working for miners (higher block rewards). We're working on a rollout plan now and will have news shortly with an official release time. Seems there was also some progress on merged mining as well overnight. Will update community shortly.

Hi I might be being a bit silly here, how can this benefit miners sure the block reward will increase but wont that be offset by the increased hashrate and difficulty making it harder to find blocks. Sureley Merge mining would be the first choice to increase rewards?

Both will have a similar effect. Merged mining will improve the distribution, regen will improve rewards. In either case it will lead to more miners which will increase the hashrate and the difficulty so specifically in terms of hashrate/diff I think that merged-mining and fee regen yeild a similar result.

@DEV, this coin is a long-term project, but can you post the roadmap and timelines in detail and do it as planed, it will lead this coin to the right way,  it's very very important in current situation!

Reposting; this is why we need a new thread. This will be in OP of new thread (as well as the full roadmap, this is only the 1-3mo outlook):

To reiterate, and this will be clearly posted in the new thread later today [ROADMAP]:

- Merged Mining and Service fee regeneration (we are working on this now on testnet, we have regen working and MM but there was an issue with MM + services which we're ironing out right now). <- this will constitute the NEXT release aka 0.1.4 and will happen very soon, we're not launching things without overly testing now.
- ESCROW. We already have stubs in the code and this is the next feature to be implemented
- END TO END ENCRYPTION USING SYSCOIN KEYS - This is after escrow
- SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE FINALIZATION (after 90 day period, dynamic pricing will go into effect)
- QT WALLET IMPROVEMENTS (services in wallet, with nice UIs)
- (in parallel with the above, the non-C devs on the team): Building web-based service demos on top of all our four launch services all of which are properly functioning.

The above represents a 1-3month roadmap and will be clear in the new post, which will be up later today we were drafting it yesterday but then focused on Merged-mining later in the day.

We will begin shipping rewards this week pending the first payout from the fund, we have all of the gear ready to go out the door!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
chromosoma

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:09:00 PM

noo, stop pumping, i dont have my  SYS yet:(
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:09:20 PM

Newbie account or not, figures dont lie. so your claiming my "figures that are already inaccurate" would you please care to explain. yes in 50years when crypto is dead in a hole you will own 2% of supply, but as it is NOW at this current time you together own 48% of supply. if your claiming im incorrect, you are a liar. please correct me Smiley i hope your maths skills are better than your coding Smiley

this is really bad, investors are being completely buttraped. For transparecy, could you please hire someone with competent basic math skills to do the math and please report back as to what percent of current supply the devs and partnership own? (whether they are in the hands of you or your partnership)

or just delete my posts Smiley seems transparency is an issue around here?
kencoles

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

Why?

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:15:25 PM

Newbie account or not, figures dont lie. so your claiming my "figures that are already inaccurate" would you please care to explain. yes in 50years when crypto is dead in a hole you will own 2% of supply, but as it is NOW at this current time you together own 48% of supply. if your claiming im incorrect, you are a liar. please correct me Smiley i hope your maths skills are better than your coding Smiley

this is really bad, investors are being completely buttraped. For transparecy, could you please hire someone with competent basic math skills to do the math and please report back as to what percent of current supply the devs and partnership own? (whether they are in the hands of you or your partnership)

LET ME ASSIST YOU. DEV PREMINE = 2% = 40mil coins.

TOTAL CURRENT SUPPLY = 365,687,774.29701695.

TOTAL SUPPLY CONTROLLED BY DEVS THAT IS NOT MOVING FOR A LONG TIME = 40,000,000 / 365,687,774.29701695 = 10.9%

Now please stop with your terribly bad math.  Roll Eyes All of the other SYS that was purchased as buy support is not in our hands. We don't get it for ~5months AND it will be in a public wallet as well. The above figures are accurate until the next block is found, at which point our % continues to decrease.

JR77

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:16:21 PM

If they have 48 % then it is good for the coin ,they are not dumping but keeping them save and it will help syscoin in the long run.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:17:19 PM

No, but blatant FUD is. And that is all you are doing..
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:17:49 PM

No, but blatant FUD is. And that is all you are doing..

And bad, bad math.

chromosoma

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:18:30 PM

Why?
I wait for my LTC tomorrow, i want cheap sys:(
JR77

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:20:46 PM

TOTAL SUPPLY CONTROLLED BY DEVS THAT IS NOT MOVING FOR A LONG TIME = 40,000,000 / 365,687,774.29701695 = 10.9%

Now please stop with your terribly bad math.  Roll Eyes All of the other SYS that was purchased as buy support is not in our hands. We don't get it for ~5months AND it will be in a public wallet as well. The above figures are accurate until the next block is found, at which point our % continues to decrease.

Sorry danosphere , didnt see your post.This looks legit.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:20:55 PM

TOTAL SUPPLY CONTROLLED BY DEVS THAT IS NOT MOVING AT ALL = 40,000,000 / 365,687,774.29701695 = 10.9%

can i assist you babe, since your math is lacking. DEV PREMINE 2% "BOUNTYS" 1% = 59m + 65m from buy support + your partnership (moolah) 35m = 159m = 48% owned by the parntership + devs (wither you claim there moving or not)

now delete it, babes scared of transparency.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:22:51 PM

The coins bought by devs/moolah As buy support is a good sign. It is an Investment on an open market. Shows That both devs and moolah have faith in SYS. This made me buy alot more!!
kencoles

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:23:31 PM

Everyone join the pump ,you will be able to earn some btc.

peels

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:24:20 PM

Moolah does not equal just 1 person either. Moolah has many employees. So employees at Moolah pooled together and bought 140btc worth. 140/25=5.6

So a few people bought some because they believe in the project.

Dev has shown their 2%

The bounties will go out to people helping out.

The buy wall SYS will be held long term.

In the end it's just less SYS on the market looking to quickly exit around presale price.

Just gotta wait for price to go back over 500 sat. Let people sell to get out at break even point (probably just a couple hundred btc worth) and then the sell pressure goes down.

Price will go up once people have an easy to use market place and other features are easier to use.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:24:46 PM

Must........ resist............ trolls.......
kencoles

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:25:11 PM

Guys already made profit . Grin

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:25:31 PM

lol 391 pages. wasnt here for a while. crazy thread. bought some sys today. maybe we will see the breakout now  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: