Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

YES KOOP

IT SHOULD INCREASE

CLARIFY THIS!! YOU KIND OF DID, BUT DIDN'T SAY WHERE THE EXTRA COINS ARE GOING, JUST SAID NOT GOIN TO YOU??
Istanbul34

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:20:35 PM

YES KOOP

IT SHOULD INCREASE

CLARIFY THIS!! YOU KIND OF DID, BUT DIDN'T SAY WHERE THE EXTRA COINS ARE GOING, JUST SAID NOT GOIN TO YOU??

He will take it all.
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:26:48 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 01:43:50 PM by DynhoSts

trolls ... trolls every where ... read the fuckin OP .. read the list before posting shit ...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYj5G7gBeXIdGtHam1UOXlDaDR6VFFZMGp3bVRnSHc&usp=sharing#gid=4

i think in this 40 % below

promo ; giveaways , marketing and more ideas

development fund :  is about development ...  to make things after the launch and keeping safe the coin

good ideas fund : about give some node to people with good ideas ... i think this is to logo , translations etc ...

test found ; to test ...  Tongue

target ; this <- i think is the stakes to devs ... and no problems for me ...

sorry for my english i am brazilian .. english is not my first language .
fragORA

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:35:25 PM

@Sword555

I can't calculate the exact amount upfront! We will know the exact numbers after the puppet removal!

But i can state 1 fact: 60% out of 1Bil belongs to the NODE Members! (600 000 000)! No matter what!

Also 500 000 stays 500 000! It won't decrease!

So to bust some myths that are going trough people's minds:

WE ARE NOT RAISING OUR SHARES! 60% stays 60% or 600 000 000!

Yes, you can't calculate it yet. we understand that, but you can tell us the number will be calculated and you will give us the extra coins up to the 60%

I think what sword was saying is that the 500,000 will have to INCREASE to keep the 40% to the dev promise.

Correct? or where are all the extra coins going. Give them to the loyal, REAL stakeholders.

Can you verify this?

I belive he already did .

"I can't calculate the exact amount upfront! We will know the exact numbers after the puppet removal!

But i can state 1 fact: 60% out of 1Bil belongs to the NODE Members! (600 000 000)! No matter what!"

How is this confusing? 60% goes to members

ORA::100% POS Free & Fair distribution|issued NXT AE
s11made

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:48:21 PM

@koop4u

Thanks for your clarification.

I have one more question though. Here a brief list of I saw events:

-IPO finished and 1341 users were in the list.
-Devs were unable to complete project as fewer users as intended joined the IPO and needed further funding.
-More stakes were put to auction for the project to have a chance to be completed.
-Puppet removal began

Final member list is about to arrive. If I counted correctly, we now have 935 individual users on our list. And 726 users that have provided an account ID.
These 935 refers to diffrent users on the list. NOT to stacks allocated during the second sale as some users have more than 1 stack.

Is it correct that the stakes sold during the second sale are taken from the members fund at the moment ?

In my eyes 60% of the coins should go to these 935 users.
All the stacks sold during the second sale could be taken either from Promotion fund or development fund.
A short reasoning why:
According to devs, the project was at risk to fail without further investments.They had to support the coin in a suitable way. And that's what developers fund is for according to their definition.
- Developers fund's purpose is "for developers to perform functional and system support". Developers use their coins to support the system.
- Promotion fund's purpose is to "encourage people to participate" . That was the case here too.

What to do with late comers that didn't create their account by June 27th ?
I think as long as they create an account Before the coin actually launched, there is no reason not to provide the full stake.
After that date Only 20k should be provided.
My reasoning: It will fascilitate your job! You can give the same amount to everyone on launch (60% divided by investors). And you can give the same amount (20k) to everyone that claims their coins after the launch.
SillkRoad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:34:03 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 02:59:08 PM by SillkRoad

@koop4u

-Devs were unable to complete project as fewer users as intended joined the IPO and needed further funding.
-More stakes were put to auction for the project to have a chance to be completed.
-Puppet removal began

Final member list is about to arrive. If I counted correctly, we now have 935 individual users on our list. And 726 users that have provided an account ID.
These 935 refers to diffrent users on the list. NOT to stacks allocated during the second sale as some users have more than 1 stack.

Is it correct that the stakes sold during the second sale are taken from the members fund at the moment ?

All the stacks sold during the second sale could be taken either from Promotion fund or development fund.
A short reasoning why:
According to devs, the project was at risk to fail without further investments.They had to support the coin in a suitable way. And that's what developers fund is for according to their definition.
- Developers fund's purpose is "for developers to perform functional and system support". Developers use their coins to support the system.
- Promotion fund's purpose is to "encourage people to participate" . That was the case here too.

I think as long as they create an account Before the coin actually launched, there is no reason not to provide the full stake.
My reasoning: It will fascilitate your job! You can give the same amount to everyone on launch (60% divided by investors). And you can give the same amount (20k) to everyone that claims their coins after the launch.

We have a total of 1341 stakes
Of these stakes have users who do not provide their account number and puppets
These accounts were blocked with us, after 30 July we will decide how to distribute the coins
We want to give a couple of full stakes for those users who have supported our project.

What concerns Promotion Fund. will create a new page after the launch where everyone can take part in the promotion of

Sword555

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:23:51 PM

@koop4u

-Puppet removal began

A short reasoning why:

We have a total of 1341 stakes
Of these stakes have users who do not provide their account number and puppets
These accounts were blocked with us, after 30 July we will decide how to distribute the coins
We want to give a couple of full stakes for those users who have supported our project.

What concerns Promotion Fund. will create a new page after the launch where everyone can take part in the promotion of

I dont understand, don't they go to the rest of the stakeholders that are valid in the 1341 number?
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:33:44 PM

I don't know if you need this, but this is my profile. Which I don't see in the sheet;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=180858

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:35:45 PM

+1

if the community have had to sit through delays and setbacks time after time why cant you be a little lenient in regards to this matter? give this poor man his full stake 100%
As he says he is not a puppet and has invested in you. its pretty scammy of you to give him 4% of a coin you have not launched yet.
its all well and good saying this date was set, that date was set but how many times have you changed the E.T.A of launch for one reason or another?
personally i believe that NOBODY should be penalized until at least AFTER the coin has launched.
who else agrees ?
SillkRoad

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:46:04 PM

if the community have had to sit through delays and setbacks time after time why cant you be a little lenient in regards to this matter? give this poor man his full stake 100%
As he says he is not a puppet and has invested in you. its pretty scammy of you to give him 4% of a coin you have not launched yet.
its all well and good saying this date was set, that date was set but how many times have you changed the E.T.A of launch for one reason or another?
personally i believe that NOBODY should be penalized until at least AFTER the coin has launched.
who else agrees ?

+1
His issue has been resolved

I dont understand, don't they go to the rest of the stakeholders that are valid in the 1341 number?

Valid.

we want to give the user a couple of stakes for project assistance, other stakes that user who helped us look for puppets and so on
Do you agree with me that every care should be rewarded? Someone sitting, and someone in the community works
We will make accurate calculations
The remaining coins will be spaced between 1341
Sword555

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:46:31 PM

how do i check if i provided an account ID? im pretty sure i have but cant be certain of it. thanks

check the membership list (stakeholder list) link on the first page. It will have your account number on there if you have one
Sword555

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:48:58 PM

who else agrees ?

His issue has been resolved

Valid.

we want to give the user a couple of stakes for project assistance, other stakes that user who helped us look for puppets and so on
Do you agree with me that every care should be rewarded? Someone sitting, and someone in the community works
The remaining coins will be spaced between in 1341

Yes, award those that helped and split the rest to those in the 1341 that are valid. That's VERY FAIR!!

Thank You!!!
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:51:16 PM

Has every1 on the list received test funds....i min the 5000 test funds for testing purpose.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
SillkRoad

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:04:04 PM

Yes, award those that helped and split the rest to those in the 1341 that are valid. That's VERY FAIR!!

Thank You!!!

In the community there are different opinions about the puppets and the remaining coins
After July 30, we issued a final decision

Has every1 on the list received test funds....i min the 5000 test funds for testing purpose.

i havnt checked. was test funds send to each provided address?

edit: i didnt get any test funds. my account num is next to my name on the stakeholder list number 194. Cool

I send test coins
s11made

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:07:38 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 04:58:38 PM by s11made

The remaining coins will be spaced between 1341

It is hard to understand. Maybe it's the best thing if koop handles the communication affaires.
What I understand is that those who helped in puppet removal should be rewarded. I agree!

There aren't 1341 users anymore. Not sure why this number keeps being mentioned ?!
It simply makes no sense to divide the 60% of the coins by 1341 if there are only around 900 users that will get a stake.
If you distribute the remaining stakes (1341-900) equally to all investors, you can juste devide 60% by 900 investors.

Maybe I see your logic.

The following calculation provides no real numbers and is only a try to understand the logic behind the coming coin distribution.

There were 1341 participants (socks included) in the first place so you "artificially created" those 1341 stakes.
Now You say: well everyone is supposed to get 447427 coins (600m / 1341) no matter how many individual users there will be.
Lets assume in the end we have 900 users.
-So there are 441 remaining stakes (1341 -900).
Now we had a second sale where we sold 100 stakes.
-So there are still 341 remaining stakes.
Now some guys helped you remove the puppets, lets give them 1 stake each (wild guess, no one said they would get one stake)
- so There are still 335 stakes left.
Now those 335 stakes could be distributed among all the users.
- So the remianing 335 stakes (around 150m coins) are equally distributed to the 900 users.
In this example everyone would get around 166.000 more coins.  So we end up with ~613500 coins

If you just divided the 600m coins by 900 everyone would get around 666000 coins. (Which is only around 8.5 % more coins )
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:40:48 PM

Waiting the finish of puppet removal ... People keep calm ...
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:45:56 PM

YES KOOP

IT SHOULD INCREASE

I actualy did:"And the rest of the coins will be distributed to the community. (The coins won't go in to the dev's pocket)"

But it is in the context and probably didn't notice it!

Clarifying again!

There are currently 1341 stakes(slots) in the member list! The coins aren't going anywhere!

It was decided that each stake per member will contain 500 000 NODES minimum!

The rest can't be calculated at the moment cause we don't have 100% accurate data:
-we don't know how many puppet stakes will be removed
-how many accounts will be added by late members!

We can estimate but that will create more confusion!

The coin number will increase! If that is the answer you are looking for?!

Lets postpone this question after the the puppet removal! Then we will examine all the available data and decide what and where!

@ s11made

I understand what you are saying! But we can't do that for the following reasons:
- The auctioned stakes were determined to be in the Member list, reason is that those members invested for the other expected half of investors. Those giving us the boost to implement the first part of the project.
- The development fund is not that big, and if we were to give a part from that amount to those who participated in the auction it will epuizate the fund !
- It will create a huge fiasco and will loose more time to find out who is who... and so one!

+ At the moment we judge only having the 1341number in mind! Why because some of the members got removed but they still have a chance to get back in the list!

So we are keeping their position secured till the puppet deflagration ends!

The calculations you did above are an estimation, and they are not accurate! Someone will see your post and will take it as a decision! And it will drive more commotion!

Also there were different opinions about the distribution of the coins that are driven from the puppet removal, and one of them was to have an auction before the launch!

So we will consider all the options, but for the time being i'm postponing this matter till 30/07! Until we will have 100% data to figure!

Bu there are 2 things for sure:
1) each stake won't have less than 500 000, we will know the exact increase amount after the puppet removal
2) 60 % or 600 000 000 will be distributed tot the Members!

# Late fee! I see that people have same opinion about the late fee! So this will happen! Deadline for account submission will be the launch date, all those that we'll wake up after the launch will be subjected to the minimum of 20 000 coins!

@mellorbo

Your post is a little late, and i find it a little offensive! Because you are forgetting how many nights and days we devoted to this project, how many hours were put in to communicating, and encouraging the team to go on! If you think that the postponed deadlines were made for the sake of it... then you are mistaking! Those were necessary decisions we had to take to keep going! But i believe that the community sticks with us not because they invested in to the project, but because they are believers, and they know that NODE will make a change!

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:09:21 PM

@ koop4u

just to clarify i was not complaining about the delays/setbacks e.t.c they are understandable and expected

it was in regards to the late fee.
-as you have updated, the late fee will not be in force until the day of launch of the coin,i find this acceptable.
but i did not find it acceptable to penalize people before launch its just something about that did not seem fair to me taking away a % of someones stake before the coin has even launched as in my eyes they are not late.

i do have faith in node and and i am grateful for the time and work you guys have put into it.
that said it doesn't mean i have to agree with the decisions you have made but that's my opinion and maybe some other peoples too i don't know

so that said i apologize and im sorry for any offense caused it was not my intention.
s11made

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:11:45 PM

@ s11made

- The auctioned stakes were determined to be in the Member list, reason is that those members invested for the other expected half of investors. Those giving us the boost to implement the first part of the project.

I am perfectly okay with those 100 stakes being taken from sock puppets. I wanted to buy some more stakes myself, but unfortunately I was on vacation and couldn't bid when the auction ended.

However the more I think about it, the less I like the idea of another auction.
My reasoning: Someone already paid for those coins. Unless you refund sockpuppets, you actually get money twice for the same coins. ( That's no critics, as you refunded everyone who told you he was a puppet before the removal began! good job here! ) Further, your development costs are covered from now till launch. And since development fund isn't touched before launch, you will have 15% of the market cap for further development.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5052

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

I send test coins

None received. 13757512077699680667

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: