Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:09:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:41:40 AM

is lexicon correct account number, not what is on the list

ATTENTION DEVS!!

It appears that either they have corrected it or what you think it is is what it has been all along  Smiley

They're nowhere near L on the list yet, so it looks like they changed you and thus your safe.

Thank god

and thanks for the help guys!!
DynhoSts

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:51:55 AM

is lexicon correct account number, not what is on the list

ATTENTION DEVS!!

It appears that either they have corrected it or what you think it is is what it has been all along  Smiley

They're nowhere near L on the list yet, so it looks like they changed you and thus your safe.

Thank god

and thanks for the help guys!!
now safe your password ... in your head ...
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:02:29 AM

when can we start trading Node on bittrex
ALBORCA

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:21:54 AM

Getting tired of reading idiots who forgot or made a mistake with their passwords and now want everything back or changes or blablabla.. my password is composed by more than 400 characters and i put it right and i get the same account.. stop blaming and being ridiculous and start thinking where is your mistake. Hate the "im so sure about me that software must me wrong and not me writing wrong a password or doing something wrong"

same here ...i suggest making another thread for the lost and found lol  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
EFFV

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:42:26 AM

So distribution is nearly complete. I am the only one with access to my node now right?

I log in on the server with my pass.

I now have my NODE?

Thanks,
EFFV

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:45:25 AM

How slow the distribution can be  Huh Still no coins  Undecided

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:55:23 AM

EX 1

The issue here is ID generator is not the exact same as the initial server.  I used the exact same password but got a different account ID.  It was changed to the newest ID for me but for others it's been too late.   Not enough people are checking to ensure their IDs match so we could be hearing more about this.

Question is what is enough to restart distribution?  If it's only 1 to 3 people who lost their coins, are they going to spend hours or tens of hours to resend coins to a thousand people?  Probably not..?  You are probably SOL

EX 2

You know what. I think I figured out the problem.

I knew that this many people didn't screw up such an important password. Like maybe normal people from outside the crypto community, but not us. Not this many when they didn't even get halfway though. And not an actual developer like Raex.io. So that's what got me thinking.

And there it was, right there in my face!

How can the system work some of the time and not other times?
It doesn't!

They are using different systems!! That is what it is. The original site url was what? http://5.9.123.114:19775  Right? That's what I signed up on. Somehow all of you didn't, so I must have missed some kind of update. But I check here often, lucky I did this time omg.

So? Type that in now. It doesn't work. That's the site I registered on, I bet these guys did, too. The account number was on the other side and everything! It was NODE, but it was totally different than what we have now!!

So guys? What do ya think? Did I figure it out?  Wink

EX 3

Getting tired of reading idiots who forgot or made a mistake with their passwords and now want everything back or changes or blablabla.. my password is composed by more than 400 characters and i put it right and i get the same account.. stop blaming and being ridiculous and start thinking where is your mistake. Hate the "im so sure about me that software must me wrong and not me writing wrong a password or doing something wrong"

EX 4

How could some passwords change and most passwords don't?

People, use proper software: like keepass 2. Never will there be a "copy paste" error, like with textpad.

I am not sure what happens, but you show no care for your brothers and sisters in EX 3 and EX 4

In EX 1 and EX 2 they try to solve problem and care there there community

I am from outside looking into invest. You have no buyer. This is root of problem. If most get coins then good enough?

You lose a potential invester and many more when you stop caring for your partners in your own coin.

There is issues with this coin. You might what to fix them instead of pointing in other direction and making foolish accusation of blaming others when there is real problem here.

Read the last 5 pages again. Things are clear as day that these did not lost a password. Way to easy to blow off. A mistake was made at a crossroads, a transition that did not fully take. Example 2 follows your advice, still you look the other way in disgust at this annoying problem.

A problem that will only grow if you continue this. And it is easy to spot by outside person looking to buy.

Let a few fall before making everyone wait longer. This is the heart of the matter. If you delete this comment and laugh and blame again your problem will only get bigger, and value will continue to drop by lack of buyers of such a simple fix to re do something, and take the time to get it right. This will bring the money that blinds you into uncaring approach to your partners in the coin.
Nexxie

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:08:17 AM

Original sever IP (actually second one) http://5.9.123.114:19775/

My account number "13896932565080013808" does not match. It is "388507031247855324" on this server.

Try entering your passphrase a couple of times, if it still gives you a different acc # The Let me know so i can replace it in the M. List before it is to late!

My account number has been changed on this new server too.   
Please change my account number: "17780801381767481802" to "16198732227867990925"

AND THESE CO-DEVELOPERS OF COIN RELATED WALLETS, EXCANGES, ETC ARE JUST SCAMMING TOO RIGHT

I had the same issue as this other guy.  Exact same password but apparently the ID is different on this new server. 

Please change my account number: "17780801381767481802" to "16198732227867990925"

Everyone message one of the staff members if your ID number has changed we had the same problem. Really looking forward to this project it's going to be very exciting.

Everyone message one of the staff members if your ID number has changed we had the same problem. Really looking forward to this project it's going to be very exciting.

Which staff member did you mention this to?

The issue seems to have affected several so far. 

edit:  it was changed for me.  That being said, everyone should check their IDs ASAP to ensure they're the same on the newest servers.  Would be unfortunate if they had to restart distribution all over again.   Shocked

OH YES THIS DEFINATELY LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS?

edit:  it was changed for me.  That being said, everyone should check their IDs ASAP to ensure they're the same on the newest servers.  Would be unfortunate if they had to restart distribution all over again.   Shocked

I messaged koop4u initially and he replied with a fast response and fixed the issue. But everyone must check in case you cannot remember your password or if the ID number has completely changed. This is probably the most pressing issue at the current time for this project. But great design, intuitiveness and very much liking the project so far. Core security features will be a great addition. This should be definitely be in the topic title because this is a important issue for the project at the current time.

OH YEAH, THESE GUY JUST ARE OUT FOR AN EXTRA STAKE, AND RUIN THEIR BUSINESS IN THE PROCESS

I get NODE Account # 12336957661887674448

My number in the list is #15641667066091303754

And I dont have the password wrong, I already made that mistake with NEM, I may have lost my NEM stake because of it. Patmast3r said he will try to help me, but thats another story.

I copied the password from a text file this time, and pasted it in when I made my account. I am pasting in the same password from the same text file.

I am coming up with different Acct number than what is in the list and what I had typed in my text file.

I am having the worst luck with my stakes in these things.

AND THIS GUY IS LYING TOO RIGHT?

Btw, please, give us a link to the Member list on the 1st page like it was before. And it looks like "Learn more" buttons are not working there either (though I guess you know it, but just in case...).

I'm on it!

And I dont have the password wrong, I already made that mistake with NEM, I may have lost my NEM stake because of it. Patmast3r said he will try to help me, but thats another story.

I copied the password from a text file this time, and pasted it in when I made my account. I am pasting in the same password from the same text file.

I am coming up with different Acct number than what is in the list and what I had typed in my text file.

Sorry to hear that!

The input is case and space sensitive! If you copy/pasted the password from a text file there is a chance that you copied by accident an extra space, either at the end or beginning of the passphrase! Try different combinations!

It doesnt matter if I add 1 or 2 spaces before or after the password I still get  12336957661887674448.

You said others had this problem, did you figure it out yet? You said to let you know if we got an account other than what was on the list. What am I supposed to do?

I think we will see more and more people reporting this problem, the only reason we realised is due to the fact that we wanted to try out the software and the ID had definitely changed from the original along with a lot of other features.

YES, MORE PEOPLE ARE HERE REPORTING THE PROBLEM!!!

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, NO ONE HAS EVEN SOLD A NODE TO EACH OTHER YET.

IF THERE ARE THIS MANY CASES AND THEY ARE ONLY A 1/3 THROUGH SENDING THEM OUT

RESTART NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

YOU CAN STILL SAVE NODE AS NO DEALS HAVE BEEN MADE YET

Hi

I already bought a stake from somebody else
galaxy

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:23:06 AM

And you are the same guys that are selling this stuff as fast as you can!!!

Come on man!!

But no sale right? So we start over, so NODE do not fail

This is what stuck out to me the most.

These same people trying to push past this are the same persons on the 'official sell thread' and the Devs are nowhere to be found. Im sure they are scratching their noggins wondering where all the buyers have gone. They fail to realize that we head straight here before we buy in early. Make no mistake my friends this would be the time to buy, 1.5 BTC, the time to strike is now, but it makes you wonder why the most active members on the thread are trying to move their nodes the fastest. hmmmmm.

Well, what we can hope is that we can still get these panic prices when the devs who have disappeared into the back room come out with a solution. Will they still so blatantly be trying to jump ship then?

You know we won't be so lucky, it will cost 4 BTC for sure. I'm thinking of just banking on the devs fixing the problem, but I would shoot myself if I didn't heed to such a glaring warning out of greed. But hey, that's why we are here, maybe I'll just roll the bones  Cool
galaxy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:28:41 AM

Original sever IP (actually second one) http://5.9.123.114:19775/

My account number "13896932565080013808" does not match. It is "388507031247855324" on this server.

Try entering your passphrase a couple of times, if it still gives you a different acc # The Let me know so i can replace it in the M. List before it is to late!

My account number has been changed on this new server too.   

AND THESE CO-DEVELOPERS OF COIN RELATED WALLETS, EXCANGES, ETC ARE JUST SCAMMING TOO RIGHT

I had the same issue as this other guy.  Exact same password but apparently the ID is different on this new server. 

OH YES THIS DEFINATELY LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS?

I messaged koop4u initially and he replied with a fast response and fixed the issue. But everyone must check in case you cannot remember your password or if the ID number has completely changed. This is probably the most pressing issue at the current time for this project. But great design, intuitiveness and very much liking the project so far. Core security features will be a great addition. This should be definitely be in the topic title because this is a important issue for the project at the current time.

OH YEAH, THESE GUY JUST ARE OUT FOR AN EXTRA STAKE, AND RUIN THEIR BUSINESS IN THE PROCESS

AND THIS GUY IS LYING TOO RIGHT?

Btw, please, give us a link to the Member list on the 1st page like it was before. And it looks like "Learn more" buttons are not working there either (though I guess you know it, but just in case...).

I'm on it!

Sorry to hear that!

The input is case and space sensitive! If you copy/pasted the password from a text file there is a chance that you copied by accident an extra space, either at the end or beginning of the passphrase! Try different combinations!

It doesnt matter if I add 1 or 2 spaces before or after the password I still get  12336957661887674448.

You said others had this problem, did you figure it out yet? You said to let you know if we got an account other than what was on the list. What am I supposed to do?

I think we will see more and more people reporting this problem, the only reason we realised is due to the fact that we wanted to try out the software and the ID had definitely changed from the original along with a lot of other features.

YES, MORE PEOPLE ARE HERE REPORTING THE PROBLEM!!!

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, NO ONE HAS EVEN SOLD A NODE TO EACH OTHER YET.

IF THERE ARE THIS MANY CASES AND THEY ARE ONLY A 1/3 THROUGH SENDING THEM OUT

RESTART NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

YOU CAN STILL SAVE NODE AS NO DEALS HAVE BEEN MADE YET

Hi

I already bought a stake from somebody else

Well I see you have rolled the dice or are full faith. I'm on the fence, this is making for some great prices. hmmmmmm
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:37:23 AM

Where's the official sell thread?  Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:40:41 AM

The issue here is ID generator is not the exact same as the initial server.  I used the exact same password but got a different account ID.  It was changed to the newest ID for me but for others it's been too late.   Not enough people are checking to ensure their IDs match so we could be hearing more about this.

Question is what is enough to restart distribution?  If it's only 1 to 3 people who lost their coins, are they going to spend hours or tens of hours to resend coins to a thousand people?  Probably not..?  You are probably SOL

Well I'm looking at a big fat zero and a different account number too, what a joke.

Devs,

Can you please not screw over us few because the account numbers are a changin. Do something will ya. How do you expect node to be worth anything if this is you attitude toward you supporters.

And before the sell em cheap and fast fanboys chime in, i dont want two stakes i just want one, that just had its value cut in half if i dont get it anyway but yeah fix this and we all will get 4 or more out of these. ive never seen anything like this. and everyone is saying something different, password fail some different numebers for some then we should have checked

we should have checked thats my favorite one, how about make it so the passwords we choose fit without checking

how about that

to hell in a handbasket we go

galaxy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:47:29 AM

They got rid of Nxt and I think they got bigger fish to fry right now maam
cryptomite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:50:11 AM

I love how this is a big money game to you. Some of us have ben waitin a long time for this. Real funny galaxy

galaxy

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:56:26 AM

I love how this is a big money game to you. Some of us have ben waitin a long time for this. Real funny galaxy

Just calm down there Mr Crypto, I think you will be just fine. They clearly can't sweep this under the rug. Tell you what, relax and go make some money somewhere else right now, come back in a few days.
cryptomite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:58:27 AM

Just calm down there Mr Crypto, I think you will be just fine. They clearly can't sweep this under the rug. Tell you what, relax and go make some money somewhere else right now, come back in a few days.

Clearly you are new here. If you don't stay on top of things around here on the daily you lose

ddnn46

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:16:31 AM

http://nodemoney.com/ is down.
SillkRoad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:18:54 AM

Go Technical Update
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:32:26 AM

Until they make an official statement on it (unless I missed it), you guys are definitely SOL.

As for it being fud material - I've seen coins push right through worse problems than 1 or 2 guys who didn't check their ID in time to make sure they got their coins.   There were people in the NXT distribution who missed collecting it and then whined for awhile to no avail.

It just means more coins for the rest of us due to deflation.  You two guys can't ever access your coins = less available trading supply = coins worth more.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
cryptomite

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:46:33 AM

Got my fingers crossed. It not like they would delete all the info that was in the ID generator. Maybe they are trying to reload it?

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: