Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:55:51 AM

Start dumping again, who is doing it ?

Good for me. I want to buy more cheap nodes.  Grin Grin

Congratulations to you , I will buy it too  Grin

But do not say you want to buy!
Or want to buy more expensive?  Grin

Ladies and gentlemen, I was wrong  Cry

I have to get back all the lost .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

Start dumping again, who is doing it ?

Good for me. I want to buy more cheap nodes.  Grin Grin

Congratulations to you , I will buy it too  Grin

But do not say you want to buy!
Or want to buy more expensive?  Grin

Ladies and gentlemen, I was wrong  Cry

hahahah
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:52:40 PM

An skype interview with the Node Team on  25/10/14 @ 6:00 PM has been arranged

However  i have a very busy week, quite hard for me to fit time in for anything

Would anyone reliable in the community like to commit to this time slot and interview the Node team themselves

Regards
Bitwhzz

There is no problem!

We can postpone the interview for the upcoming week! Give me a heads up in advance so we could arrange it!

+ If there are people interested in joining our conversation with Bitwhizz, give me hint, and we'll arrange a group call!

Arux

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:11:38 PM

when PoA finished ?

Tuesday will be a new version of the POA for testing, will also be a Linux version with a config file for a password

we have to stop the test until tuesday or it's interesting to continue?

sava0123

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:31:37 PM

when PoA finished ?

Tuesday will be a new version of the POA for testing, will also be a Linux version with a config file for a password

we have to stop the test until tuesday or it's interesting to continue?

I think we should continue. Who knows, maybe there are more bugs.
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:10:19 PM

Damn i feel like i missed that train  Embarrassed

I was in spreadsheet but all NXTL threads were locked and didn't know about this one at all(!)... but i was asking for putting my new account there in topics on NXTL.EU page! And it still didn't appear on spreadsheet and now NXTL.EU is dead...

Since i looked a bit on this thread it looks like i'm now a second category member who missed distribution just because someone didn't put my new account nr as i requested on legit Node page. That sucks people. It's not a proper way to treat early adopters, investors, supporters.

What can i do now? Could someone help me?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:33:50 AM

Damn i feel like i missed that train  Embarrassed

I was in spreadsheet but all NXTL threads were locked and didn't know about this one at all(!)... but i was asking for putting my new account there in topics on NXTL.EU page! And it still didn't appear on spreadsheet and now NXTL.EU is dead...

Since i looked a bit on this thread it looks like i'm now a second category member who missed distribution just because someone didn't put my new account nr as i requested on legit Node page. That sucks people. It's not a proper way to treat early adopters, investors, supporters.

What can i do now? Could someone help me?

You missed it because you missed it not because someone didn't put your name on some list. There were others that had similar problems (afaik) and those people simply contacted koop4u and it was corrected. You either didn't bother doing that or didn't pay enough attention to notice your not on the list. Don't put this on other people.

Ebrelus

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:07:28 PM

If you not want to help than you aren't person i'm looking for and i was and am on the list so your argument is invalid.

I was 2 months abroad. Was it my fault that someone changed rules without asking people for approvement?
I did all what was needed. I'm on list, i created account two times old and new one and asked for adding it on official website of coin. Where the hell should first look someone managing coin than not on the official forum? o_O
Private messages are private. It is not any prove you did anything.

Is it my fault someone is not reading their own page created to inform about coin? (NXTL.EU)
I was there all the time and did all as was there written.

Is it my fault noone posted info about new thread with different name of coin in old threads or on official page NXTL.EU?

Is it all fair?

If you became an initial investor and paid money for it you have some rights and i'm asking gently what can i do to get what i should have get by contract made with creators of this coin? Seriously. This is not a children game. This is reality so let's act as grown men.

koop4u (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:34:57 PM

I missed testing
when will the new testing

the poa testnet is still deployed, use the provided account number to test it!

If you notice something, please report it to skill!

Ebrelus

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:07:20 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 02:26:07 PM by Ebrelus

patmast3r you said i should have send message to koop4u. I sent him message yesterday and he didn't answer it. He also isn't answering what i wrote here.

koop4u did you read what i wrote? Check your PMs and read what i wrote higher. I'm waiting.

I'm now 68 on the list with my NXTL/Node account 14455171584219972584 (the same which i posted on NXTL.EU page asking you to add me on the list).
On previous list i was on 888 place with old account nr 18422640818891561749 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498662.msg6221283#msg6221283) and then you also forget at first add me and i needed to interven.

At first thread there is written something about "Completely Fair Distribution †
No arbitrary rule of distribution. " so i want to check now how much truth was in these words. Waiting for my 598 894 coins as i have the same rights as other members investors.

romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:45:45 PM

patmast3r you said i should have send message to koop4u. I sent him message yesterday and he didn't answer it. He also isn't answering what i wrote here.

koop4u did you read what i wrote? Check your PMs and read what i wrote higher. I'm waiting.

I'm now 68 on the list with my NXTL/Node account 14455171584219972584 (the same which i posted on NXTL.EU page asking you to add me on the list).
On previous list i was on 888 place with old account nr 18422640818891561749 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498662.msg6221283#msg6221283) and then you also forget at first add me and i needed to interven.

At first thread there is written something about "Completely Fair Distribution †
No arbitrary rule of distribution. " so i want to check now how much truth was in these words. Waiting for my 598 894 coins as i have the same rights as other members investors.

This thread is from 30th of April with the title "NxT Lite", then the title chanched at 1th of june to "NODE aka NXTL" until end of Juli. 3 Months with "NXTL" in the title and you didn't find it? You have forgotten your "NXTL" and now you are crying like a baby and blames the other. Wait until the response of koop4u or stay away. Nobody other can help you.

Ebrelus

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:54:14 PM

So you don't care if somebody who is a member of community from the start and on the list of full members won't get promised share just because his post asking for adding new account number on official forum NXTL.EU was ignored.

Than stay happy with your coins which you got because you sit few months checking if your rights will be fullfilled and that you won't be ignored without looking at others who didn't have such luck.  

Be happy also for accepting stealing of coins not only from me but also from all other people confused by too many threads and not having proper information what is where and when and not in the promised time and way.
romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:03:55 PM

You are a member of the shareholder list, but not a real member of the comunity. You had months no interest on NODE / NXTL and crying now. As an active member of the comunity you would have your Nodes a long time, like the others.

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:11:30 PM

You are a member of the shareholder list, but not a real member of the comunity. You had months no interest on NODE / NXTL and crying now. As an active member of the comunity you would have your Nodes a long time, like the others.
It doesn't matter if he's an active member or not. When we paid for our stake there was neither a rule like "be active member" or "check the thread at least once a week" or anything else like that. Just give this guy HIS stake and all is good.  Roll Eyes
koop4u (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:26:37 PM

It doesn't matter if he's an active member or not. When we paid for our stake there was neither a rule like "be active member" or "check the thread at least once a week" or anything else like that. Just give this guy HIS stake and all is good.  Roll Eyes

Not exactly right!

The 20k rule was proposed for this kind of situations and others! The distribution was made on active deployed account numbers! In it was critically important, that the accounts were in place, so the distribution can start!

The community was informed and everyone was ok with it! Not to mention that that there was an 2 months of account submission deadline! Which was in my opinion enough to check if your account was or not added to the spreadsheet!

After the deadline, there was a calculation presented which specifically said: that late accounts will receive 20k nodes to compensate the late users( that might wake up who knows when) and for the risk of omitting sockpuppets!

After the deadline the difference in coins ( stake - 20k) were distributed to the full-fledged members in the spreadsheet! To which the community agreed!

So basically there are no extra coins for him to receive in order to make a full stake!

whitecloud

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:41:13 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 05:44:54 PM by whitecloud

It doesn't matter if he's an active member or not. When we paid for our stake there was neither a rule like "be active member" or "check the thread at least once a week" or anything else like that. Just give this guy HIS stake and all is good.  Roll Eyes

Joke, right?
There must be a time limit, otherwise someone would come over 1 year or 10 years to say that has not got the money!

Take responsibility, people!
Ebrelus

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:14:00 PM

I'm waiting what Skillroad will say for this way of treating members you owe rightfull share.

whitecloud If someone payed for share his right is not disappearing only because someone had decide himself without asking to change rules. And yes these coins should have waited as long as needed but it was robbed instead. And if you have taken part of them you didn't pay for than you are also responsible for this robbery and you owe money to these robbed. Think about it.

It doesn't matter if he's an active member or not. When we paid for our stake there was neither a rule like "be active member" or "check the thread at least once a week" or anything else like that. Just give this guy HIS stake and all is good.  Roll Eyes

But you are wrong. There are these coins because each of members count. And it is you who stolen all coins of people who paed for them. They still have right to get them. And you personally are in dept. You are no better than guy who stole coins of mintpal bro.

The way how you treat members of community, initial investors is showing what is level of trust for this coin.

Thanks bro.
That's exactly the kind of discrimination showing who is responsible for future of this project.

I would have these coins if YOU would not forget to read what active members are writing and was doing properly your job.
Ignore me, break my rights but it changing nothing. It only affects badly reputation of coin because everyone can read how it was now and see how you treat members.

Quote from: koop4u
The 20k rule was proposed for this kind of situations and others! The distribution was made on active deployed account numbers! In it was critically important, that the accounts were in place, so the distribution can start!
So it was made to not pay coins to people who should get it since they payed for it! Incredible!

If someone joined and payed you had his nick on BTT to contact him. You didn't contact none of these people. It wa better to ignore them and play on time to get rid of them huh. You were just lazy and didn't do your job properly or wanted bigger share on cost of these lost members.

So many changes of rules were insane and only was harming whole distribution process. People waited and waited, lokking and looking, threads were changing, new websides created but you didn't look there to read what people were writing there.

If i would know there was some other thread and that i need to repeat what is my new account nr also in some other thread and third time on PM (since after posting old acc number koop didn't add it) you think i wouldn't do it? I was very active in first months but how long can person keep waiting? Normal person write one time and stick to rules he read but not here, that distribution was different and you didn't give a shit about initial members and robbed them of coins and promised share!

The community was informed and everyone was ok with it! Not to mention that that there was an 2 months of account submission deadline! Which was in my opinion enough to check if your account was or not added to the spreadsheet!

Guess what it wasn't as you see. I was and still am on the list. How many such accounts you have there? Was it a problem to ask on PM?
I posted account number but you simply didn't read it. So is it my fault or yours koop? 2 months was too short to read it?

You wrote to me on PM today that NXTL.EU forum was only for short time and that it was closed because it couldn't be checked if someone is writing there true informations. I agree you have a point here.

But problem is i wrote there also my BTT account link for contact to prove what i was writting there was made by me. Did you read it, checked by writing me PM here? You didn't. So again this argument is invalid because if you create a forum you should pay attention to it and you ignored it.

After the deadline, there was a calculation presented which specifically said: that late accounts will receive 20k nodes to compensate the late users( that might wake up who knows when) and for the risk of omitting sockpuppets!

I read in main thread that 60% of shares goes to members. I am member and by what right not asking me you took my share and gave it to someone else? What kind of compensation is it? When thief is taking your property without your agreement and giving back 5% of it as compensation it is all ok? Cheesy Seriously you see it justified? o_O Good joke.

After the deadline the difference in coins ( stake - 20k) were distributed to the full-fledged members in the spreadsheet! To which the community agreed!
So these minority of most active members had more rights than others who payed the same money to join distribution? That's how you see equality between members? There are more and less equal like in Soviet Union?

Which community agreed for it? You didn't ask me bro. And how many others didn't you ask too?

So basically there are no extra coins for him to receive in order to make a full stake!
So basically you are a thief who don't want to accept his own mistakes because of which there are no coins. No problem for you right? Nothing happened, let's forget him. But it is here. Now. And i'm not going anywhere. Dill with it. Accept your fault because it won't disappear before you start accepting reality and making up for your mistakes.

I'm waiting for my property not going anywhere. If i won't be able to respond more than it means someone had muted me here.

Here is my account nr 14455171584219972584
It is empty and waiting few months for my righfull share from this unjust distribution.

Can someone check date of creation of my account? Let's show how long it is waiting.  
kevinkk525

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

I will not comment on everything you wrote but I personally hate how you address people and the developers.
Of course it is sad that you did not get your coins and that they were "robbed". If you did not care to have a look at your "investment" for month, you should help you?
You expect them to run after everyone although there were month to check the threats and your "investment".

I of course can not decide what the developers should do about that and whether the coins are still yours or "robbed" but as you showed only disrespect and hate against everyone here I do not think that you made friends here that support you.
Just think about that and buy some Node now that they are cheap ;-)
Thiball

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:51:39 PM

I don't think he will buy some nodes. Just a question : how much did you pay for your "stake" ?

*Image Removed*
whitecloud

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:52:31 PM

I'm waiting what Skillroad will say for this way of treating members you owe rightfull share.

whitecloud If someone payed for share his right is not disappearing only because someone had decide himself without asking to change rules. And yes these coins should have waited as long as needed but it was robbed instead. And if you have taken part of them you didn't pay for than you are also responsible for this robbery and you owe money to these robbed. Think about it.

But you are wrong. There are these coins because each of members count. And it is you who stolen all coins of people who paed for them. They still have right to get them. And you personally are in dept. You are no better than guy who stole coins of mintpal bro.

The way how you treat members of community, initial investors is showing what is level of trust for this coin.

Thanks bro.
That's exactly the kind of discrimination showing who is responsible for future of this project.

I would have these coins if YOU would not forget to read what active members are writing and was doing properly your job.
Ignore me, break my rights but it changing nothing. It only affects badly reputation of coin because everyone can read how it was now and see how you treat members.

So it was made to not pay coins to people who should get it since they payed for it! Incredible!

If someone joined and payed you had his nick on BTT to contact him. You didn't contact none of these people. It wa better to ignore them and play on time to get rid of them huh. You were just lazy and didn't do your job properly or wanted bigger share on cost of these lost members.

So many changes of rules were insane and only was harming whole distribution process. People waited and waited, lokking and looking, threads were changing, new websides created but you didn't look there to read what people were writing there.

If i would know there was some other thread and that i need to repeat what is my new account nr also in some other thread and third time on PM (since after posting old acc number koop didn't add it) you think i wouldn't do it? I was very active in first months but how long can person keep waiting? Normal person write one time and stick to rules he read but not here, that distribution was different and you didn't give a shit about initial members and robbed them of coins and promised share!

Guess what it wasn't as you see. I was and still am on the list. How many such accounts you have there? Was it a problem to ask on PM?
I posted account number but you simply didn't read it. So is it my fault or yours koop? 2 months was too short to read it?

You wrote to me on PM today that NXTL.EU forum was only for short time and that it was closed because it couldn't be checked if someone is writing there true informations. I agree you have a point here.

But problem is i wrote there also my BTT account link for contact to prove what i was writting there was made by me. Did you read it, checked by writing me PM here? You didn't. So again this argument is invalid because if you create a forum you should pay attention to it and you ignored it.

I read in main thread that 60% of shares goes to members. I am member and by what right not asking me you took my share and gave it to someone else? What kind of compensation is it? When thief is taking your property without your agreement and giving back 5% of it as compensation it is all ok? Cheesy Seriously you see it justified? o_O Good joke.

So these minority of most active members had more rights than others who payed the same money to join distribution? That's how you see equality between members? There are more and less equal like in Soviet Union?

Which community agreed for it? You didn't ask me bro. And how many others didn't you ask too?

So basically you are a thief who don't want to accept his own mistakes because of which there are no coins. No problem for you right? Nothing happened, let's forget him. But it is here. Now. And i'm not going anywhere. Dill with it. Accept your fault because it won't disappear before you start accepting reality and making up for your mistakes.

I'm waiting for my property not going anywhere. If i won't be able to respond more than it means someone had muted me here.

Here is my account nr 14455171584219972584
It is empty and waiting few months for my righfull share from this unjust distribution.

Can someone check date of creation of my account? Let's show how long it is waiting.  

Always someone else's fault: the weather, the government, relatives, friends ... koop ...  Roll Eyes
Take responsibility, bro!  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: