Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:05:19 PM

only wish for next version : an option to the change the interface, that the buttons are on the left side and not right

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koop4u (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:19:40 PM

@ Ebrelus

Like i wrote you in PM! I know you are mad, but seriously there is nothing we can do about this issue!

The coins are gone - distributed to the whole community!

All the arguing won't bring you anywhere!

We've transferred the guaranteed 20k, and there are 2 ways you can take:
- Make the Coin better with your own contribution or not!

It is up to you!

Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:58:36 PM

I don't care what you did with coins. Investment is investment. If you agreed to manage distribution than do it right and fullfill promises. Writtem word and contract is sacred. You can't change it just because you like it. It is still in power. Equal share for each stakeholder.

It is your problem how you will get coins. You created this problem so solve it like a man not a coward and show that there still left some credibility in this project. 

You owe me still the rest of my rightfull stake.

This is not up to you to decide what i can do or not. Now it is issue which should be addressed by people higher than you because problem started by your incompetence and you can't solve it properly all the time trying to keep face by denying your obvious mistakes.

I'm simply waiting for opinion of Skillroad. This is not a minor case this issue is something affecting whole community and future of this coin.
Read again all promised given to initial stakeholders and make up mistakes. People are watching. 
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:00:17 PM

I wasn't involved in the vote about the distribution but the Ebrelus thing is something I don't care about.  

I'm worried about

A) Lack of promotion (paying 18 year old Ukrainian girls 25 cents to like the NODE page on VK doesn't count - they probably have no idea what NODE is and certainty aren't buying any.  And a lot of these profiles are clearly just bots as they have like almost no real activity on them)

B) PoA which probably won't be out for months or if it is released then it's premature with problems (like Crypti).

C) Other core features might still be a year from implementing.

If the allegations are true then NODE is something ran by two highschool / junior college aged Ukrainian brothers, probably boy geniuses to an extent but the execution is bad, the coin is likely going to die before it's functional enough for new users.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Black_Market

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:12:43 PM

I wasn't involved in the vote about the distribution but the Ebrelus thing is something I don't care about.  

I'm worried about

A) Lack of promotion (paying 18 year old Ukrainian girls 25 cents to like the NODE page on VK doesn't count - they probably have no idea what NODE is and certainty aren't buying any.  And a lot of these profiles are clearly just bots as they have like almost no real activity on them)

B) PoA which probably won't be out for months or if it is released then it's premature with problems (like Crypti).

If the allegations are true then NODE is something ran by two highschool / junior college aged Ukrainian brothers, probably boy geniuses to an extent but the execution is bad, the coin is likely going to die before it's functional enough for new users.

+1
Marketing is number 1, features number 2
proof : doge. stellar
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:31:16 PM

I'm worried about

A) Lack of promotion (paying 18 year old Ukrainian girls 25 cents to like the NODE page on VK doesn't count - they probably have no idea what NODE is and certainty aren't buying any.  And a lot of these profiles are clearly just bots as they have like almost no real activity on them)

Shut up troll. Dont you get tired of telling crap and lies? "paying 18 year old Ukrainian girls 25 cents to like the NODE page on VK doesn't count" Wtf are you talking about. You r mentally ill.
All A B C point are so stupid that i really hope u r a troll because otherwise u are reaaaaaly dumb man. Note that i dont even argue any of your points because they are all crap based on things u suppose based on more crap which is based on well... troll
Black_Market

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

Well I think if the execution is good than the potential is better than Doge and Stellar.   Look at Yandex and VK, they are bigger than Facebook and Google in that region (and came after).  

Like Facebook has 1.2 million users in Russia but VK has 75 million in Russia (same disparity is true in Ukraine, Baltic, et cetera).

I have no idea what the Bitcoin capitalization is in *just* Eastern Europe but maybe Bitcoin is $250 - $500 million, so an Eastern European equivalent could match this or exceed it. 

koop and silk should contact btc-e to add NODE Grin
GreenDude

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:47:43 PM

Well I think if the execution is good than the potential is better than Doge and Stellar.   Look at Yandex and VK, they are bigger than Facebook and Google in that region (and came after).  

Like Facebook has 1.2 million users in Russia but VK has 75 million (same disparity is true in Ukraine, Baltic, et cetera).

I have no idea what the Bitcoin capitalization is in *just* Eastern Europe but maybe Bitcoin is $250 - $500 million, so an Eastern European equivalent could surpass that if we take VK and Yandex's example.

I think is gonna be bigger than those.. and i agree with the need of promoting it. But man.. u can't tell 3 points A, B and C like if you have 3 points and fill them with crap. Devs are working.. they have a plan and they stick to it.. now if you dont like it too bad. They want to promote after client, poa and another exchange is addes. Id like to see the price rocket sky now but that would be just an unwise pump and this is not for a fucking pump and dump.. If u want a pump and dump im sure u know there is things like doge and nubbit. So go play your cards there.

And if you want to make a valid point make it. and dont say so many probably, might, maybe and start talking about "other core feature" that you or noone knows about. Your only valid point about all what u said is "lack of promotion".. the rest was all CRAP. And devs already explained why there is lack of promotion. because they dont want to promote it yet.
GreenDude

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

I'm worried about

A) Lack of promotion (paying 18 year old Ukrainian girls 25 cents to like the NODE page on VK doesn't count - they probably have no idea what NODE is and certainty aren't buying any.  And a lot of these profiles are clearly just bots as they have like almost no real activity on them)

Shut up troll. Dont you get tired of telling crap and lies? "paying 18 year old Ukrainian girls 25 cents to like the NODE page on VK doesn't count" Wtf are you talking about. You r mentally ill.
All A B C point are so stupid that i really hope u r a troll because otherwise u are reaaaaaly dumb man. Note that i dont even argue any of your points because they are all crap based on things u suppose based on more crap which is based on well... troll

Who are you to defend the developers who keep on making mistakes and ignoring the community and then wonder why capitalization keeps on going down?  If anybody's trolling here then it's you.   A coin needs valid criticism.  Shills such as yourself aren't contributing anything.

http://vk.com/nodepay

Anyone can look at the follower list, most of it is very young people in the photos and the profiles look like bots due to limited activity and randomly liking all sorts of pages.

Go to the op and check.. they dont have node related with vk.. only with twitter and blog. Stop lying and trying to link that vk page with this.

"the developers who keep on making mistakes and ignoring the community and then wonder why capitalization keeps on going down? "

Devs already said they dont care about capitalization at the moment and they are not payign attention to price. They dont wonder that.. you wonder because u r a pump and dump troll.

U r too basic. What are you trying to do with all this lies? Go away and leave people here alone.. go with your vk and 18 years old girl to another place fk scammer.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

Then who's NODEpay is it?  Why would some random person create a NODEpay on VK?  Clearly it was created by the developers, who else?  Somebody is also paying for these 18 year old girls to like it.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
GreenDude

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:56:47 PM

Then who's NODEpay is it?  Why would some random person create a NODEpay on VK?  Clearly it was created by the developers, who else?  Somebody is also paying for these 18 year old girls to like it.

How you even know that those 18 years old girls are getting paid? can u stop making supositions about everything? Any idiot can make a page on vk.. and with all the emphasis you put on it i think was made by you just to be able troll. Do you want facts about who they are?
GreenDude

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:59:17 PM

An skype interview with the Node Team on  25/10/14 @ 6:00 PM has been arranged

However  i have a very busy week, quite hard for me to fit time in for anything

Would anyone reliable in the community like to commit to this time slot and interview the Node team themselves

Regards
Bitwhzz

There is no problem!

We can postpone the interview for the upcoming week! Give me a heads up in advance so we could arrange it!

+ If there are people interested in joining our conversation with Bitwhizz, give me hint, and we'll arrange a group call!

There u have a chance. Join it and stop talking crap about 18 years old girls getting paid "25" cents for liking some site that is not related to this. Amazing.. u even tell how much those girls are getting paid. Could you specify how they receive those 25 cents? They receive a 25 cents coin to their adresses? pfff..
TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

So, do we know about this group , it was registered a guy from Ukraine who monitors our project, we are not engaged in its promotion and don't watch this group. Our official sources "nodecoin.com" and "twitter"

Secondly, we are not interested in promoting vkontakte, since 2015 all Cryptocurrency in Russia will be banned

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
GreenDude

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:50:55 PM

So, do we know about this group , it was registered a guy from Ukraine who monitors our project, we are not engaged in its promotion and don't watch this group. Our official sources "nodecoin.com" and "twitter"

Secondly, we are not interested in promoting vkontakte, since 2015 all Cryptocurrency in Russia will be banned

Was so hard to ask TaunSew before making a so BIG storie involving small girls getting paid 25 cents? There u have your answer. Not the devs, not linked to NODE. Im gonna make a page on twitter called node and ill put like profile pic a cow. Im sure we'll see you around saying a cow is developing NODE.
KyLins

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 02:53:09 AM

Client interface needs to be improved

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
threedream

Activity: 364

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:05:01 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, please continue to work hard , Support NodeCoin

I have to get back all the lost .
Kolbas

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:08:35 AM

However  i have a very busy week, quite hard for me to fit time in for anything

Would anyone reliable in the community like to commit to this time slot and interview the Node team themselves

Regards
Bitwhzz

There is no problem!

We can postpone the interview for the upcoming week! Give me a heads up in advance so we could arrange it!

+ If there are people interested in joining our conversation with Bitwhizz, give me hint, and we'll arrange a group call!

There u have a chance. Join it and stop talking crap about 18 years old girls getting paid "25" cents for liking some site that is not related to this. Amazing.. u even tell how much those girls are getting paid. Could you specify how they receive those 25 cents? They receive a 25 cents coin to their adresses? pfff..
Not a bad idea to pay people in NODE. They will not only "like" and copypaste articles, but install client and make transactions
GreenDude

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:28:08 AM

However  i have a very busy week, quite hard for me to fit time in for anything

Regards
Bitwhzz

There is no problem!

Not a bad idea to pay people in NODE. They will not only "like" and copypaste articles, but install client and make transactions

Nobody liked or copypasted articles or have been paid for doing anything related to node. Was just a lot of TaunSew lies like always. Just watch.. that page has 139 followers... if u pay u get 10k+ followers easily.. like i said.. just a lot of crappy stories.
GreenDude

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:37:32 AM

Client interface needs to be improved

yeah I think client interface is the least of our worries... PoA probably won't be implemented until February at this rate and how long til integration of BTC / USD / EUR?   Huh  NODE 2016?!

It could be worse.  Crypti is dead because mechanically they are more broken than NODE and Russia banned digital currencies (so Crypti team might up in a prison and that isn't a Swedish or Danish prison, but Russian prison where you get sent to Siberia, get AIDs from the Guards and then die from starvation).

Again using "probably" like ur main argument? NODE broken? has been working without problems and poa is being tested and it went really fine the first test. How old are you TS? Do you like to lie all the time?
GreenDude

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:51:14 AM

However  i have a very busy week, quite hard for me to fit time in for anything

Regards
Bitwhzz

There is no problem!

Nobody liked or copypaste articles or have been paid for doing anything related to node. Was just a lot of TS lies like always. Just watch.. that page has 139 followers... if u pay u get 10k+ followers easily.. like i said.. just a lot of crappy stories.

Just google: "facebook advertising fake likes".  Samething probably happens on VK.  The only other explanation is people are liking NODEpay so they can like other things for money.

I think this backfires because the list just doesn't look authentic - half of them are young women and on their profiles they don't mention anything about NODE.  A lot of these profiles look very inactive in the sense that there are weeks and months between updates on their profiles.

http://vk.com/id17244546
http://vk.com/id7613143
http://vk.com/id12575958
http://vk.com/id9374030
http://vk.com/amourtoi
http://vk.com/id29870936

I've looked at all these profiles (and more) and none mentions NODE anywhere on their profile.  Why like something so random like an obscure digital currency? 

I don't know about you guys but most of the young women on my VK are making updates like every couple of days.  These profiles on the VK list are clearly just bots.

Im not saying the followers of that nodepay site are real. Many of them are hot girls with perfect pics.. but as NODE devs said that page is NOT related to node or node team.. Just watch what they publish on that page.. not related at all with nodepay.  Why u keep insisting on that page? Want to get cheap NODE? Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: