Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901803 times)
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:10:15 AM

NAUT up 40% Grin Grin
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:14:16 AM

lol @ me, posts NAUT is dead, 30 mins later NAUT up 40%

You realize a coin that doesn't double every 6 hours is dead right? Really, the FUDers are 100% right.
AllAltNews

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 01:23:14 AM

Interesting to see what will happen next!  Did everyone leave Dark to go to Naut?  Think so or think Naut?

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:29:57 AM

o cults of personalities

perhaps satoshi is genuis yet again
- a dev who is a virtual fiction
- cant demand he do that and do this cuz he dont exist

(but then again BTC is now a stone age block chain)

All I ask from a dev is
working code.

the rest is up to the community

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:31:44 AM

o cults of personalities

perhaps satoshi is genuis yet again
- a dev who is a virtual fiction
- cant demand he do that and do this cuz he dont exist

(but then again BTC is now a stone age block chain)

All I ask from a dev is
working code.

the rest is up to the community

The code for NAUT seems to work fine.

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
threedream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:34:56 AM

I do not plan to buy it

I have to get back all the lost .
MoreMinerals

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:10:58 AM

So short term solution?

Hardfork to X11; X11 is really popular right now? And would protect against attacks from ASIC miners.

Also yes, I noticed I messed up again comparing XLB with NAUT.
Apparently, I'm very bad at 0's.
But yeah, I'm sure NAUT will be 10x of whatever XLB is one day..
Once the mining dumps and the "Proportional to DRK and BTC" dumping stops as well.

Any miners want to actually give some insight to this?
AFAIK the most profitable coins to mine right now are DRK and X11 coin at least for GPU miners.
I'm curious to know where Nautilus is on the "Most profitable to mine" list.
AllAltNews

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 06:43:55 AM

I do not plan to buy it

Seriously, you've been saying the exact same thing in another thread and possibly more.   Cheesy

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:03:55 AM

So short term solution?

Hardfork to X11; X11 is really popular right now? And would protect against attacks from ASIC miners.

Once the mining dumps and the "Proportional to DRK and BTC" dumping stops as well.

AFAIK the most profitable coins to mine right now are DRK and X11 coin at least for GPU miners.

Solution to WHAT? There is no problem. Get lost with your FPGA dreams of mining this coin on X11. You people are so short sighted its insanity. The coin is only mineable for 3 months +/- a lil.. if your not interested, dont buy, dont mine. If you hold & are mad, sell.. there .. everyone's problems solved. If you cant wait till all the coins are out on the table and mining is done, to see what its value could become, then don't mess with it, go follow some scammy P&D coin nonsense for hype of the week.

Re: Most profitable lists to mine =  the RIGHT now price, after you mine it for 20 minutes, refresh coinwars page, its probabaly changed.. oh wait.. now you have to wait X# of comfirms to get your coins.. while thats happening, price changes.. thats life. If your mining coins to dump immediately, you deserve the least amount of BTC for them anyways. This is no get rich quick scam, even the scam coins dont work that way. If your not prepared to hold a coin for ANY amount of time, you are really in the wrong gig.

EDIT: RE: Asics.. fight technology & you will lose every time. If we said no to electricity guess where we would be. If we said no aircraft, where would we be. If we said no to computers where would we be? That Asic resistant crap I hear every where is just people that OBVIOUSLY overspent themselves on GPU's and wanna stay BACK in time and NOT move forward with technological advances. If ANYTHING, asics HELPED keep this coin where it is, with a healthy hash rate & healthy trading. Fact Asics can give you more script has for the dollar than GPU's can. And run less electricity. Times are changing, ether change with them, or get left in the dust. That is a FACT of life.
cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:59:33 AM

So short term solution?

Solution to WHAT? There is no problem. Get lost with your FPGA dreams of mining this coin on X11. You people are so short sighted its insanity. The coin is only mineable for 3 months +/- a lil.. if your not interested, dont buy, dont mine. If you hold & are mad, sell.. there .. everyone's problems solved. If you cant wait till all the coins are out on the table and mining is done, to see what its value could become, then don't mess with it, go follow some scammy P&D coin nonsense for hype of the week.

Re: Most profitable lists to mine =  the RIGHT now price, after you mine it for 20 minutes, refresh coinwars page, its probabaly changed.. oh wait.. now you have to wait X# of comfirms to get your coins.. while thats happening, price changes.. thats life. If your mining coins to dump immediately, you deserve the least amount of BTC for them anyways. This is no get rich quick scam, even the scam coins dont work that way. If your not prepared to hold a coin for ANY amount of time, you are really in the wrong gig.

EDIT: RE: Asics.. fight technology & you will lose every time. If we said no to electricity guess where we would be. If we said no aircraft, where would we be. If we said no to computers where would we be? That Asic resistant crap I hear every where is just people that OBVIOUSLY overspent themselves on GPU's and wanna stay BACK in time and NOT move forward with technological advances. If ANYTHING, asics HELPED keep this coin where it is, with a healthy hash rate & healthy trading. Fact Asics can give you more script has for the dollar than GPU's can. And run less electricity. Times are changing, ether change with them, or get left in the dust. That is a FACT of life.

Someone had to say it, nice work buddy =)

asnghost

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:21:51 AM

well i think NAUT is dead

I'm assuming this is sarcasm? Hard to tell without intonation / body language.
Follow @bryceweiner on twitter and read up on what he's involved with. You will see why NAUT is NOT dead. <--- hah! see what I did?

Bryce the Weiner?

The guy who deletes his many erroneous and ridiculously flawed tweets after I point them out?

The guy is clueless.  He's a fraud.  He's got all the newbies fooled.

Trust me, he was pumping ZET at 6,500 based on a fraudulent PDF.  Tons of people lost money cause of Bryce.

I wouldn't trust Bryce with anything he says.  If I quote you some of the technical, monetary wisdom he has said you'll fall down crying and laughing.

His understanding of money, economics and even cryptos is literally at the level of a small child.

Find someone better to suck off and worship if you can't ask questions, do research and use your own brain.

Ï agree. I listen to one of his pod interview...OMG.....

"His understanding of money, economics and even cryptos is literally at the level of a small child."

CryptoLTD

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:00:48 PM

So short term solution?

Someone had to say it, nice work buddy =)

FTR I dont even own an asic, WHY? Because I to @ one point said ASICS are evil..& went the GPU route thinking GPU's will be the only way, well its not.. its just one method , but knowing is 1/2 the battle, we all learn from our mistakes. Diversity in coin investing is a GOOD thing, and so is diversity in mining hardware, I'm learned that the hard way.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

That was a huge dump to 10k. Inflation is a bitch!

Hahaha...an other one that doesn't understand.

You should buy low and sell high, not the other way arround....
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:12:41 PM

Hmm, did BK really last post on this thread on the 22nd of May?
asnghost

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:19:25 PM

Seems so, but he's watching.

No new development to announce and recent post have discussions, insights etc, not necessary to comment on.

Yes price has dropped, think everyone noticed that, but what you want him to do, talk the price up? haha he might....

Anyway I think like any start up, communication is key, even if it's a small message.

CryptoLTD

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:26:39 PM

Seems so, but he's watching.

No new development to announce and recent post have discussions, insights etc, not necessary to comment on.

Yes price has dropped, think everyone noticed that, but what you want him to do, talk the price up? haha he might....

Anyway I think like any start up, communication is key, even if it's a small message.

Mabey if YOU were more in the loop you would just realize he just did a voice interview with https://twitter.com/d_seaman about an hour or so ago, thats has been planned for the past few days. Go listen to it.

People that wanna be baby-sat on forums should find a new hobby.
declensions

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:30:02 PM

if you guys haven't already realized, BK is a true whale with his background. He is also friends with Jim Cramer (search his tweets), a rather vocal market manipulator.

This was a pump&dump from the start

he's been in this game a long time

https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/289762984425844736

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
CryptoLTD

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:33:05 PM

if you guys haven't already realized, BK is a true whale with his background. He is also friends with Jim Cramer, a rather vocal market manipulator.

Then go away. & sell.
declensions

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

if you guys haven't already realized, BK is a true whale with his background. He is also friends with Jim Cramer, a rather vocal market manipulator.

Then go away. & sell.

what makes you think i havent sold a long time ago? i'm not stupid i was there when this first hit the exchange.

C2.1: CfAMDL4FJomN8bLpsPKZz3mBtdQVg7Sgbp
CryptoLTD

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:42:30 PM

Then go away. & sell.

what makes you think i havent sold a long time ago? i'm not stupid i was there when this first hit the exchange.

Ok, so you #1 Are not stupid & sold when it 1st hit exchanges..cool.. #2 are posting on a thread RE a coin you have no vested interest in any longer...waste of time.. congrats.. your bored self admittedly . Heres a lil news flash Mr Sunshine.. every single coin, every single market, every single economy has some form of 'manipulation' put your big boy pants on.. its gonna be ok Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: