Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901801 times)
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:37:31 PM

Could this be the NSF doing it's job?

Also, no one is repeating this:

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)
NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

Something along those lines is my guess. Lots of people got in without driving up the price before we go POS.
Haha someone on Twitter joked that it was BK dumping all his coins before disappearing Cheesy

Turns out another coins was a scam today. Apparently Shieldcoin had outright copied its whitepaper. Thankfully we don't have to worry about things like that.

BK could be in Mexico by now sipping tequila  Cool

No scam here and NO Tequila!!!  Sorry I was away yesterday and did not have time to post.  I am going through the thread now to see what I have missed

-BK

BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:45:27 PM

moment like this i would love to be able to just eat that 37 btc (i think it's suppression as well cause POS is just around the corner) , c'mon people let's eat that 37btc(lol i wish)

Edit: if thios was any other coin you would see people dumping like crazy but it's staying pretty strong
I don't think it's a bad thing Smiley It means that someone is trying to control the price before a push, or someone is giving whales an opportunity to eat the whole wall and enter the market at a good price. Either way that wall is coming down quickly once the train starts rolling, regardless if it's pulled or eaten.

I think you're right. That wall won't last long, nobody is selling.

Question remains....Why is somebody selling 36BTC worth @23500 sat?

Just for the record, this was not me selling...in fact I just bought some at 2400 SAT on MintPal
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:49:10 PM

moment like this i would love to be able to just eat that 37 btc (i think it's suppression as well cause POS is just around the corner) , c'mon people let's eat that 37btc(lol i wish)

Edit: if thios was any other coin you would see people dumping like crazy but it's staying pretty strong
I don't think it's a bad thing Smiley It means that someone is trying to control the price before a push, or someone is giving whales an opportunity to eat the whole wall and enter the market at a good price. Either way that wall is coming down quickly once the train starts rolling, regardless if it's pulled or eaten.

I think you're right. That wall won't last long, nobody is selling.

Question remains....Why is somebody selling 36BTC worth @23500 sat?

Just for the record, this was not me selling...in fact I just bought some at 2400 SAT on MintPal

Thanks for the clarification! The mystery deepens  Smiley

hardcoreprime

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:55:17 PM

Daily Facebook Advertisement Update.  We have had 171 Website clicks and 55,154 impressions!

All donations will be added to the Facebook campaign and implemented at the end of the week.

NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

Thanks to all donations. so far we have received 365Naut or at todays USD rates $53.29!  Remember, every $5.00 will extend the ad another day!

Thanks, HCP

---------------------
Folks, on another note I will be leaving to go on holidays on Thursday July 16,  I will let the campaign run in the meantime, however i wont be able to give daily updates.
I will give full updates as soon as i get back on July 26
------------------------

meat_body_soul

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:29:49 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 02:46:59 PM by meat_body_soul

What is the best way to keep up with the PoS news?  For example, I would like to download the new wallet (assuming there will be one) as soon as PoS is instituted.  Where will it first be released?  Thanks. Smiley

EDIT: Also, I would like to add that I'm relatively new.  I bought in at when the price was much higher!  doh!  But I'm very impressed with how professionally this coin is handled/run.  Even with the small hiccups, you guys are doing a great job.  

Don't rush PoS, I think there's a loud minority of people want PoS and want it now!!  Anyone who has dumped this coin will be sorry!  I almost feel bad for them. . .
BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:34:25 PM

What is the best way to keep up with the PoS news?  For example, I would like to download the new wallet (assuming there will be one) as soon as PoS is instituted.  Where will it first be released?  Thanks. Smiley
Just check this thread every now and then, and follow BK and Nautiluscoin on Twitter Smiley If you need any help with updating your wallet there's a lot of people in this thread that can help you out.
meat_body_soul

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:37:03 PM

Just check this thread every now and then, and follow BK and Nautiluscoin on Twitter Smiley If you need any help with updating your wallet there's a lot of people in this thread that can help you out.

Ok, thanks man!  Just making sure I'm in the right place. Smiley
Will_C

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:09:05 PM

Hello.

My name is Will and I'm a musician/youtube content creator (http://youtube.com/luckycriminalmusic) and a NautilusCoin enthusiast.

Wanted to introduce myself to the community as I have just created youtube.com/nautiluscoin and will be making some videos including step by step procedures regarding: Getting, Keeping and Using NautilusCoin. What is NautilusCoin? NAUT News - maybe?

As soon as POS is implemented I would like to get to it, and my current schedule should allow me to put the required hours in.

I also have a close friend who is a graphic designer/animator (http://www.brainfingermedia.com/) so we're covered visually as well.

While we await POS I would like to share this song/video: http://youtu.be/GyeEkVN68yY as I feel it expresses the current sentiments of the NautilusCoin/cryptocurrency community.

Thank you

- Will
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:39:39 PM

BK and NAUT devs - please review the implications of the 8 million VRC hacked from MintPal on NAUT's move to PoS. The VRC devs are moving to hardfork as the 8 million VRC could constitute 51% of the staking coins and compromise the network. What would protect NAUT from such a scenario?
newra

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:44:10 PM

Hello.

My name is Will and I'm a musician/youtube content creator (http://youtube.com/luckycriminalmusic) and a NautilusCoin enthusiast.

Wanted to introduce myself to the community as I have just created youtube.com/nautiluscoin and will be making some videos including step by step procedures regarding: Getting, Keeping and Using NautilusCoin. What is NautilusCoin? NAUT News - maybe?

As soon as POS is implemented I would like to get to it, and my current schedule should allow me to put the required hours in.

I also have a close friend who is a graphic designer/animator (http://www.brainfingermedia.com/) so we're covered visually as well.

While we await POS I would like to share this song/video: http://youtu.be/GyeEkVN68yY as I feel it expresses the current sentiments of the NautilusCoin/cryptocurrency community.

Thank you

- Will

Sounds great, Welcome Will Smiley
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:45:19 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 04:59:00 PM by Doging

Mintpal has almost all Naut volume. Mintpal got hacked, only affected one coin (not Naut) but be very careful since this where all Naut volume is.

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=announce&sec=view&id=17

I just tested withdrawal which seems fine.

Update:

Coins showing up in my wallet already so NAUT withdrawals confirmed working.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Will_C

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:54:02 PM

I think this MP hack should evermore incentivize the holders of a POS coin to keep their coins off of exchanges unless actively exchanging.

Centralized exchanges are not really suitable for decentralized currencies so until that aspect is fixed (decentralized) people need to keep there coins out of them.

Sadly I'm sure this won't end the careless behavior but also, I feel, does not propose an immediate threat to POS coins generally.

Do your part, and stake your POS coins. Learn where to keep your cash.
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:56:37 PM

BK and NAUT devs - please review the implications of the 8 million VRC hacked from MintPal on NAUT's move to PoS. The VRC devs are moving to hardfork as the 8 million VRC could constitute 51% of the staking coins and compromise the network. What would protect NAUT from such a scenario?
The problem here isn't really that someone owns a lot of Vericoins - it's how they got them. If you steal a lot of PoS coins, and might have a difficult time selling them, you might decide to attack the network for shits and giggles by forking it if you have more than 51% of the staking coins. If someone would instead buy the same amount it's not that much of a problem, because no they would destroy their own investment (about 2 million $ in this case).

The two most important things to do when we switch to PoS is to:
1. Stake your wallet to help secure the network.
2. Make sure that no one exchange controls a significant amount of Naut.

In our case we're a little better off thanks to the NSF, which if at least in part is kept off an exchange will greatly help secure the network by contributing a large % of staked coins.
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:58:42 PM

Thank you

- Will
Really good stuff Will! Thanks for sharing Smiley
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:02:07 PM

I can also confirm NAUT deposits and withdrawls are working OK on Mintpal.

edit: the 8K naut I just sent back to Mintpal are confirmed.

Seems like Mintpal has it under control.

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

Great to hear. Yes, this hack was apparently targeted directly at Vericoin for some reason. We'll have to wait for more details on exactly how it happened I'm afraid.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

Great to hear. Yes, this hack was apparently targeted directly at Vericoin for some reason. We'll have to wait for more details on exactly how it happened I'm afraid.

In my experience exchanges usually freeze btc if there's a real problem. I'll give mintpal a pass on this as poloniex hack was a pain and cryptsy double spend cost me too.

I'll definitely be keeping my NAUT off exchange from now on though.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:33:52 PM

got half of my naut out of mp just in case, but my wallet is behind 1 hour so they are showing as unconfirmed, i assume i shouldn't be worried about it but to ask in case cause i always keep all my coins on exchanges and i transferred it to original wallet i had on my pc since launch, so i'm asking was there a wallet update or it's just slow network for my coins i withdrew from mp to show up as confirmed? thanks

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:35:10 PM

got half of my naut out of mp just in case, but my wallet is behind 1 hour so they are showing as unconfirmed, i assume i shouldn't be worried about it but to ask in case cause i always keep all my coins on exchanges and i transferred it to original wallet i had on my pc since launch, so i'm asking was there a wallet update or it's just slow network for my coins i withdrew from mp to show up as confirmed? thanks
It's just the network being slow again. Smiley
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

Whatever happens to VRC, their situation is not great. A rollback of the blockchain is going to cause trouble among all those who traded BTC/Fiat for VRC, beacuse as far as I understand it they will lose their vrc but not get btc/fiat back. Shows how much the decentralized money concept is worth, when the developers can just rollback the blockchain. They pretty much have no choice though, or the coin is dead.

What we should learn from this is to not treat exchanges like a bank.

Mintpals security gives me headaches. Just a few weeks ago coin2 was attacked (doublespend) and their "security meassures" triggered when more than 30% of the total money supply was dumped within 48 hours, which is pretty much a joke. Even I could see that something fishy was going on and now this.

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: