Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901795 times)
demoniality

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:54:35 PM

This is just nonsense hate speech. If you had done the necessary research you would know Bryce has answered this time and time again, even on Dirac's own official thread on this forum;

"There's some FUD regarding the buy back amount, but I didn't put it in cold storage and the addresses rotated.  It's still all there."

Don't you think people will be closely scrutinising the buyback amount in Naut? Don't you think it's obvious he could never spend 1/12th the originally stated amount and not be called out? It's just common sense and ironically all your points are based on you lacking any yourself. It's embarrassing for you.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

This is just nonsense hate speech. If you had done the necessary research you would know Bryce has answered this time and time again, even on Dirac's own official thread on this forum;

"There's some FUD regarding the buy back amount, but I didn't put it in cold storage and the addresses rotated.  It's still all there."

Don't you think people will be closely scrutinising the buyback amount in Naut? Don't you think it's obvious he could never spend 1/12th the originally stated amount and not be called out? It's just common sense and ironically all your points are based on you lacking any yourself. It's embarrassing for you.

Then why dosent he change his own post with correct information. Moving to my next point, why is he seen on video stating two completely different things? The only thing embarrassing for me, is that people actually put any validity in what he says. He just preys on people, time & time again. It's all on video, I dont even have to argue my point, the words are from his own mouth, on David's youtube videos.
demoniality

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:55:06 PM

Then why dosent he change his own post with correct information. Moving to my next point, why is he seen on video stating two completely different things? The only thing embarrassing for me, is that people actually put any validity in what he says. He just preys on people, time & time again. It's all on video, I dont even have to argue my point, the words are from his own mouth, on David's youtube videos.
It's simply not true though is it, or you would state it. And when you did it's easy to retort.. so you wont. Let's not beat around the bush, you are here to put doubt it people's minds, it doesn't matter that you are factually incorrect because you know the average person hasn't the inclination to do the research to realise you are wrong. If you truly believe what you are saying then i question your intelligence. I say that not to insult you but as the truth. I wont let you FUD, i will call you out on both the intentions of your rants, as well as the inaccuracies within them.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:08:58 PM

Seems that some trolls want to hijack this thread with nonsense.

If you want to spout intellectually void idealistic nonsense about issues regarding regulation please don't do it here.  There's many other places you can do it.

Unless you have something positive or practical to offer NAUT kindly F*CK OFF and go and do it somewhere else.

scrypto

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:15:00 PM

bumping again...

These are all quite solid To-Dos, though I think "Front Page" and "Website Update" go hand in hand.

All updated here.

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)
NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

To Do:
Release Proof of Stake Wallet
Multipool
Official block explorer
Wallet app
Video
Website update - Front page update
Come up with more plans to get naut into the hands of more people and more in the public eye

BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:26:32 PM

If you want to spout intellectually void idealistic nonsense about issues regarding regulation please don't do it here.  There's many other places you can do it.

Unless you have something positive or practical to offer NAUT kindly F*CK OFF and go and do it somewhere else.

I think a good idea would be that we, as all successful altcoins, eventually move to Reddit. It's much easier to discuss a wide variety of topics there, and it's easier to regulate obvious trolling. This is a great place to keep the discussion while the coin grows though, but personally I don't see a point in keeping this thread the main focalpoint as this forum sadly is overrun with trolls.
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:50:55 PM

I know Flying Mongoose has taken up the role of community manager.  I just wanted to go on record as being 100% on board with this. He has been a HUGE supporter of NAUT from the beginning and most importantly he has exhibited integrity.

-BK
coinweaver

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:55:48 PM

I want to take a moment to say "Hello!" to my fan club that follows me around crypto and thank BK for the opportunity to assist with NAUT.

As time goes on, my trolls have to try harder and harder to find complaints with my actions and statements, mostly because they are scam artists that can't make money anymore in the altmarket because legit players have shown up.

I look forward to the opportunity to providing you all with much more fodder and increasing my profile in the community.

The best enemies one could have are dumb ones, and my enemies are top notch.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:00:41 PM

I think a good idea would be that we, as all successful altcoins, eventually move to Reddit. It's much easier to discuss a wide variety of topics there, and it's easier to regulate obvious trolling. This is a great place to keep the discussion while the coin grows though, but personally I don't see a point in keeping this thread the main focalpoint as this forum sadly is overrun with trolls.

Same as any other thread. They don't actually want to debate so it's worth engaging them if you have the patience. BK is entitled to his opinion just like anyone else and if they can't handle that then I don't see where they're coming from. Live and let live, take the aggression elsewhere or have a coherent argument if you want to be taken seriously. There are a bunch of other coins out there...

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:05:17 PM

PoS Update

I have asked Blocktech to take over the PoS implementation.  They have a strong team who can execute my original vision of a dynamic PoS.  As well, they are visible and accessible.

It is my view, that this change will dramatically improve NAUT.

-BK
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

PoS Update

I have asked Blocktech to take over the PoS implementation.  They have a strong team who can execute my original vision of a dynamic PoS.  As well, they are visible and accessible.

-BK

Smart move.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
scrypto

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:07:01 PM

PoS Update

-BK

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:10:59 PM

PoS Update

-BK

Well BK you have now killed NAUT for me and many others.  I can't buy into anything involving the Weiner any more.
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:11:50 PM

PoS Update

-BK
Awesome news! Smiley I know Bryce (one of the devs at Blocktech for people who are unfamiliar) gets a lot of heat at times for being outspoken, but regardless I think everyone agrees that Blocktech has some of the best developers in crypto. This is really good news for everyone who's holding Naut!  Cheesy
Farndogg

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

Feel free to dump anytime, plenty of people will catch your cheap coins.

PoS Update

-BK

Well BK you have now killed NAUT for me and many others.  I can't buy into anything involving the Weiner any more.
erocebootcamp

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

PoS Update

-BK

Excellent move!
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

I want to take a moment to say "Hello!" to my fan club that follows me around crypto and thank BK for the opportunity to assist with NAUT.

As time goes on, my trolls have to try harder and harder to find complaints with my actions and statements, mostly because they are scam artists that can't make money anymore in the altmarket because legit players have shown up.

I look forward to the opportunity to providing you all with much more fodder and increasing my profile in the community.

The best enemies one could have are dumb ones, and my enemies are top notch.
Welcome Bryce Smiley I was wondering who the hell this was, but realized I recognized your name from the Dirac thread  Cheesy Do you think you can give us an estimation on how long it'll take, or do you need more time to orient yourself around the sourcecode?
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:22:19 PM

good to see this, obviouslly other guy was getting nowhere so might as well hire real company(no matter how controversial) at least i think it will be donw this time Smiley ..and not to forget congrats flying moongose (endorsed by bk himself)

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:23:11 PM

good to see this, obviouslly other guy was getting nowhere so might as well hire real company(no matter how controversial) at least i think it will be donw this time Smiley ..and not to forget congrats flying moongose (endorsed by bk himself)
Lol yeah, poor FlyingMongoose got buried in all of this! Cheesy Congrats buddy!
Farndogg

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:41:44 PM

I think Bitsta was involved on several other coins that went to shit. Glad to see someone who isn't afraid to post their real ID.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: