Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123937 times)
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:32:23 AM

Im so happy to buy this cheap ERC Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Grin Cool

Really ? Bcuz i dont see anyone would put atleast buy order.
PLS buy more this cheap coins, but ur 0.01 BTC doesnt make difference.

Guys, just my BTC 0.00000002 worth, and trust me I am going to be down a whole bunch of (supposed: REAL) fiat currency if ERC doesn't work out in the end. I have a new account here, not because I don't mine cryptos, but because I really don't like posting a lot of public messages. The libertycoin fiasco pissed me off enough to finally sign up and vent over there.

Every form of fiat currency is worth exactly one thing, what someone is willing to give you in fiat currency for your labor, services, materials etc. and even a crypto currency has this fundamental flaw in it's design.  It's only worth is what someone is willing to give you for it in return for your labor (Mining), ingenuity (Developers), etc.. etc.. It's not actually backed by anything other than your belief or trust that it *IS* worth trading for your labor.  

I have sold about 1.something of ERC as a fluke when the first exchange came up for about 0.00019000 satoshi or so, and have made the decision to hold until at least the PoW phase is over. (See Badgercoin at the exchanges now for the reason why.)  

But I am going to say something to you Mr. Europecoin developer and team as a customer and you should take it to heart and not be offended. Another poster in this thread lit into you guys for your smug comments and you should listen to that. You did actually fail at your first attempt to launch, no? You shouldn't forget the lesson. You guys have done pretty good so far on attempt #2, but that and .25 cents won't buy you a cup of coffee. Dice games and Spin the Wheel games won't buy you or us as your customers a cup of coffee. Why the hell would I spend USD to mine your coin (Labor) to piss it away gambling on a dice or wheel game where I am sure the house odds are about 10x worst then Las Vegas. That's not a currency it's a curiosity.

The ending of the PoW phase will raise the price of ERC to some extent. Badger was well launched, well liked, and has done okay so far but has the same fundamental problem you and your team have The real test of your skills at marketing and development will be if you can make someone believe that what you have created is worth trading for their physical labor, services, or materials. If you can do that then you will have succeeded and your coin will get up there like BTC LTC and DOGE. If you cannot then you know what's going to happen in the end.

You guys have a large task ahead you, and a pretty good following behind you, so if I were you I would commit myself to the task and not let my head get too big for my britches because you managed to get it pretty much right the second time around.

I got my money riding on it so I do hope this thing succeeds.The half payment for the IPO supposed "late payers" has me somewhat concerned but I am chalking that up to language barriers. Will be talking to the devs about that later privately once we see what happens over the next few days.  

Again just my 0.000000002 worth.

I wouldn't pull the language barrier card so fast. I did tell them to get their language right as it was a bit confusing with all this "quote" nonsense. But the dev took offense and deleted my post (in teh other self moderated one). It wasnt language barrier... it was plain and simple ego. I also don't think there is going to be any marketing from their end... better to just wait it out and hope it hits poloniex soon.

I understand your concern. I read the same things you did and understood it the same way. First the late comers were getting half the coin from the early buy ins, then another post corrected to say later IPO buy ins were worth the same as early after it was extended. Was that your understanding as a native English speaker? It was mine. But I am not going to slam ERC at the moment for a few dollars. It's better the coin succeeds and we all profit on the big holdings vs. fighting over a few USD on the IPO buy in. If your buy in to the IPO was more substantial than mine then I can understand that you may not agree with my opinion and have I no argument with your position. I understand it.

Take care.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
MinerMario

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:49:20 AM

Guys, just my BTC 0.00000002 worth, and trust me I am going to be down a whole bunch of (supposed: REAL) fiat currency if ERC doesn't work out in the end. I have a new account here, not because I don't mine cryptos, but because I really don't like posting a lot of public messages. The libertycoin fiasco pissed me off enough to finally sign up and vent over there.

Every form of fiat currency is worth exactly one thing, what someone is willing to give you in fiat currency for your labor, services, materials etc. and even a crypto currency has this fundamental flaw in it's design.  It's only worth is what someone is willing to give you for it in return for your labor (Mining), ingenuity (Developers), etc.. etc.. It's not actually backed by anything other than your belief or trust that it *IS* worth trading for your labor. 

I have sold about 1.something of ERC as a fluke when the first exchange came up for about 0.00019000 satoshi or so, and have made the decision to hold until at least the PoW phase is over. (See Badgercoin at the exchanges now for the reason why.) 

But I am going to say something to you Mr. Europecoin developer and team as a customer and you should take it to heart and not be offended. Another poster in this thread lit into you guys for your smug comments and you should listen to that. You did actually fail at your first attempt to launch, no? You shouldn't forget the lesson. You guys have done pretty good so far on attempt #2, but that and .25 cents won't buy you a cup of coffee. Dice games and Spin the Wheel games won't buy you or us as your customers a cup of coffee. Why the hell would I spend USD to mine your coin (Labor) to piss it away gambling on a dice or wheel game where I am sure the house odds are about 10x worst then Las Vegas. That's not a currency it's a curiosity.

The ending of the PoW phase will raise the price of ERC to some extent. Badger was well launched, well liked, and has done okay so far but has the same fundamental problem you and your team have The real test of your skills at marketing and development will be if you can make someone believe that what you have created is worth trading for their physical labor, services, or materials. If you can do that then you will have succeeded and your coin will get up there like BTC LTC and DOGE. If you cannot then you know what's going to happen in the end.

You guys have a large task ahead you, and a pretty good following behind you, so if I were you I would commit myself to the task and not let my head get too big for my britches because you managed to get it pretty much right the second time around.

I got my money riding on it so I do hope this thing succeeds.The half payment for the IPO supposed "late payers" has me somewhat concerned but I am chalking that up to language barriers. Will be talking to the devs about that later privately once we see what happens over the next few days. 

Lol...mate, it's just second day of life of ERC! However i agree with you. Infact we'll have some good news about offered services for ERC! Wink

Agreed, but again no reason for LOL. Nobody expects you to have your coin accepted at newegg.com on day three at parity with BTC. Most of my post was really directed at the OP I quoted who was complaining that his coins aren't worth thousands of satoshi a day and a half into launch so that he can dump them at profit..

To him I say the answer is simple, your coins aren't worth 10K satoshi at the moment because the people selling them don't believe they are. The people buying them might and are probably hoping they are, but if your goal is to dump as fast as possible after mining then you will likely never see any profit and you will be angry. It's simple supply and demand. If you want to sell fast like the dumpers, then you have to sell into the dumping and take their price. Otherwise hold and wait until the PoW is over at least.

My comment to you Europecoin was in no way negative or vulgar or demeaning. It was an opinion and a piece of advice, it's worth what you think it is just like ERC. The fish can rot from the head down, or grow the same way. Be professional with your customers (Us) in all dealings, especially in public threads like this. You are in effect running a business now, and we are in effect your shareholders. Treat it that way and not like you're running a thread on Twatter or Facebook and I think in the end we will all do okay. That's all I meant to say.

I am really invested in this effort and am not slamming ERC or even complaining. I am just sitting back and watching and hoping for good things to come out.

Take care.

Sorry for my aggressive behaviour, quite stressed these days! Wink

Ou main goal now is promotion and marketing solution to increase demand and usability of the coin. We' vecontacted many online shop and they're ready to accept us in the near future. Also we're working on a dedicated marketplace only for ERC! With custom opencart payment module for ERC! Wink

And that was the right answer.

It's understood you guys have some stress now and you are to be commended for answering the threads and things raised here quickly, but when you took this challenge on it became your job and responsibility to see it through. Hang in there, but remember a lot of people have real (fiat) money riding on you and you guys are responsible for it now.

You have supporters so don't let them down.

Take care.

binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:58:59 AM

Sorry folks - regarding dedicated v2.0.  It came to my attention that some new accounts were being locked out on signup. 

This has now been fixed.

If you created an account with us, please try to use the account again and sign in. 

Sorry for any confusion - this v2.0 is still beta.

Thank you,

http://erc.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:13:58 AM

Every form of fiat currency is worth exactly one thing, what someone is willing to give you in fiat currency for your labor, services, materials etc. and even a crypto currency has this fundamental flaw in it's design.  It's only worth is what someone is willing to give you for it in return for your labor (Mining), ingenuity (Developers), etc.. etc.. It's not actually backed by anything other than your belief or trust that it *IS* worth trading for your labor.  

Lol...mate, it's just second day of life of ERC! However i agree with you. Infact we'll have some good news about offered services for ERC! Wink

Agreed, but again no reason for LOL. Nobody expects you to have your coin accepted at newegg.com on day three at parity with BTC. Most of my post was really directed at the OP I quoted who was complaining that his coins aren't worth thousands of satoshi a day and a half into launch so that he can dump them at profit..

To him I say the answer is simple, your coins aren't worth 10K satoshi at the moment because the people selling them don't believe they are. The people buying them might and are probably hoping they are, but if your goal is to dump as fast as possible after mining then you will likely never see any profit and you will be angry. It's simple supply and demand. If you want to sell fast like the dumpers, then you have to sell into the dumping and take their price. Otherwise hold and wait until the PoW is over at least.

My comment to you Europecoin was in no way negative or vulgar or demeaning. It was an opinion and a piece of advice, it's worth what you think it is just like ERC. The fish can rot from the head down, or grow the same way. Be professional with your customers (Us) in all dealings, especially in public threads like this. You are in effect running a business now, and we are in effect your shareholders. Treat it that way and not like you're running a thread on Twatter or Facebook and I think in the end we will all do okay. That's all I meant to say.

I am really invested in this effort and am not slamming ERC or even complaining. I am just sitting back and watching and hoping for good things to come out.

Take care.

Ou main goal now is promotion and marketing solution to increase demand and usability of the coin. We' vecontacted many online shop and they're ready to accept us in the near future. Also we're working on a dedicated marketplace only for ERC! With custom opencart payment module for ERC! Wink

And that was the right answer.

It's understood you guys have some stress now and you are to be commended for answering the threads and things raised here quickly, but when you took this challenge on it became your job and responsibility to see it through. Hang in there, but remember a lot of people have real (fiat) money riding on you and you guys are responsible for it now.

You have supporters so don't let them down.

Take care.

+1 We'll take care about any single of our investors, and everyone belonging to our community!

Take care you too. Smiley
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:30:56 AM

Look at this short period analysis of market movements!

The low prices ARE OBVIOUSLY droven down by big whales that are accumulating the more as they can for incoming maturation of the first coins!

So do not be scared, this just means a lot of interest, and forward looking from big movers!

Note that paradox with selling with a massive dump and accumulating for stake: they sell a bit higher, destabilize the market creating panic sells an dlowering of buy and sells both. Then accumulate at low price.

Buy now AND HOLD cause you're really wasting your if you make the big whales' game! HOLD ON!
MinerMario

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:13:50 AM

Take care.

Our main goal now is promotion and marketing solution to increase demand and usability of the coin. We' vecontacted many online shop and they're ready to accept us in the near future. Also we're working on a dedicated marketplace only for ERC, with custom opencart payment module that will process only ERC payments Smiley

I will make a treasure of your suggestion, it's always good to see that people in a community are caring about the growth and the future of the coin.This is the behaviour of an Inestor, with the capital "I".
But you can comprehend that when i have to deal with such childish people, that are just joking with a bunch of quids, then i really get annoyed.

We can analyse the situation now.

We announced the coin one week before first failed launch. Only few people joined IPO, and most of you (i'm not saying personally to anyone) who came here first starting just to accuse about scamming and more bad stuff.
Then launch and interest is grown till the first launch time, that we failed cause we found a second charity donation code, other than the one declared by the original source. We discovered this issue just before the first launch, so to avoid any worng release we tried to fix fast asap, delaying the first launch few hours, but then decided to take some time more to fix properly.

WE did it and then second launch ,12h after went SO SMOOTH AND FINE. The attention and the statistics grown around ERC EUROPECOIN, in just less then 48 hours ARE SOMETHING EPIC!

As you stated you are not in crypto as a newbie, just because your account status say that. Me neither. My team too. For sure more than me and you together. So , if it's real that we belong to cryptos world ssince long time, WE SHOULD KNOW THAT ERC IS GOING AMAZING, also if now is so hard dumped! I've never seen a such enormous Hashrate and diff for an X11 coin. Isn't it? We got chinese mining hard, and many of the major pools came mining us without neither contacting them. We both know what does it mean. I didn't sold any coin till now, cause first of all i believe in my investment and project, and more over cause i want to earn the max from the pos, to increase developing fund for long term promotions and growth. We both knows how PoS works, but a lot of this , permit the term, stupid dumpers doesn't even can read two lines without getting lost: just think to point hash, mine it all, and sell till the bottom. No future kind of nychilistic mining there. Cheesy

Also i'm not capable why people are selling so hard now with the pos at 2,5%..... Huh Huh Huh I can understand who dumped at 12k or 19k but now? why?

Also with the ipo quotes and initial payout stuff, to clear this thing once for ever: INITIAL PAYOUT OF ERC to investors is "just a bonus" for their faith. Not a sell of coins privately. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, due to all the reclaim about. If i don't know how to read an airplane manual, i won't be even capable of driving it! This means that if these kind of (i can suggest , teenager wallstreet wannabe) investors (i would rather call them gamblers) can't even read the instructions and the specification...i really don't know what to do else than refunding.

But if they continue to troll around, permit to me to get quite annoyed. Wink

However thanks for your constructive critic! Always welcome such things to grow better and better! Smiley

Hear you soon, hold the bag!
These dumpers will regret soon.  Shocked Grin

Again let me offer some constructive criticism, because I still don't think that you get it.

The only way this coin (or any for that matter) succeeds is if some type of value is created for it. It has to actually be worth something, otherwise it goes the same way as 99.9% of all other crypto coins. Your time would be much better spent adding value to the coin instead of bleating in the thread excusing lame launches. I have been trying to be polite about this and gently hinting, but I will be a little more clear now. There is no need to rehash the first launch, Admit it, learn from it, and move on. You should most certainly be active in the thread, but the post I answered and you edited later isn't the right way to go.

Know it's time to show solid advancement towards an actual goal and value guiys, it's your time to shine. The investors are here bought in with their BTC and their mining rigs. Next up to the plate are you guys and your actions. And please remember, a post at bitcoin forum saying "just wait we have great ideas" does not constitute an actual project/business plan. Marketing majors and IT professionals from a European University would surely understand this. There has to be some solid (not announcements) but actions in the next few weeks for this coin to even begin to succeesd. Let's see it get done. Let's see a project plan with real oversight that things are getting done with public disclosure when they are not. 

Again, constructive criticism, not bashing.

Take care.

HooDude

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:25:24 AM

This is making me want to turn my miners back to DRK...
MinerMario

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:45:02 AM

This is making me want to turn my miners back to DRK...

I feel you

Not sure we are there yet with this coin. They did manage to do what 99.99999 percent of (shit)alt coins can't manage. They managed to pull a decent and respectable launch off after only 2 tries. That puts EuropeCoin at the head of the class at the moment since Badger is closed to PoW.

Just trying here with the constructive criticism to set proper expectations. The second launch having gone well now needs to be followed up with solid action, and I am not talking about having a dice game or announcements in this thread.

There needs to be a way to actually spend these coins without having to trade them for something useful. Then we have a winner, but that is not so easy to do, and my opinion is that bleating in a shitty Internet thread is not the most effective use of time for these guys. They have a short window between honest coin/shit coin, about two maybe three weeks, they need to make the most of it.

Again my 0.000000002 satoshi worth.

SuerMiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:51:10 AM

I want to get all the free ERC, how should I do?
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:12:34 AM

I really have a hard time understanding why people put so much weightage on a coin's launch... as if it's an indication of anything. Its all about the management, promotion and the business model. The launch is as superficial as it gets for a coin. Look at GPUCoin.... had like what.... 7 relaunches or something. It was a standing joke. But when it did launch finally, it had the record hash rate back then and went fine till they opened the store and the disaster of a business plan came into effect. The coin's now a "rare" commodity sold for 1 satoshi.

So wait for the business plan to kick in. Lets see if the IPO stabilization works... though I personally doubt the 3 BTC collected is going to do anything significant. Retail stores might work... I donno. Dopecoin's prices went 10x when they announced a shop in Spain was accepting dopecoins for dope accessories. 2-3 days later it dropped to even lower than it was before. As long as something consistent is in place, there should be a slow consistent rise. It might take months maybe. So just close your wallets and wait it out and let the dev do his shit.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:46:29 AM

Move off SUCHPOOL - 51% ATTACK PENDING
[/size]

We do not fork coins. The net hashrate dropped, and our users stayed..

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Mare76

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:08:36 AM

Move off SUCHPOOL - 51% ATTACK PENDING
[/size]

We do not fork coins. The net hashrate dropped, and our users stayed..

Never had a problem with this pool ,I don't think there will be any in future  Wink
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:19:34 AM

those poor peeps at suchpool, they're a good pool.
I think they've just had a hard time of it lately
Nerissa Betasolo2c

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:22:48 AM

It's going to be really impressive when a masternode costs $10 000
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:30:44 AM

SuchPool.pw is 100% working now, but cos of that mess missed 400 sat price to dump...

I was so mad, that dumped all @170sat  Tongue

EDIT:  
Quote from: SuchPool
We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

Again!!
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:35:58 AM

I'm so confused why this coin is so low priced considering the crazy mining difficulty and income of coins. Can anyone explain? You can get more ERC mining almost anything else and dumping it to buy ERC... something's not adding up here compared to the difficulty.

Buy Now !!  Grin Grin Grin
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:43:56 AM

I'm so confused why this coin is so low priced considering the crazy mining difficulty and income of coins. Can anyone explain? You can get more ERC mining almost anything else and dumping it to buy ERC... something's not adding up here compared to the difficulty.

I'm tell you why: people started rent rigs and mine that in 500-1000sat price and now they wanna get rid of those coins in any price, thats why  Grin

Gonna mine this until 10.000 worth blocks lasts and dump most of ERC, I keep only a bit ("to the moon" thing - you never know)
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 08:53:11 AM

I'm tell you why: people started rent rigs and mine that in 500-1000sat price and now they wanna get rid of those coins in any price, thats why  Grin

Gonna mine this until 10.000 worth blocks lasts and dump most of ERC, I keep only a bit ("to the moon" thing - you never know)

Let em dump. 3BTC of buy orders are quite enough!

And still stabilization fund isn't been used until now Wink
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:26:43 AM

I'll try to tell you too... Main reason is that ERC Team continue saying "thank you community" and pointing out at "big whales" as the bad guys... But in fact this non-stop too much talking is only to delude us from the reality that this first POW staged (and may be the whole coin) is in fact designed in favour and only for the "whales"...

We, "the community", got 1 sleepless night (I am talking about citizens of Europe and the first failed launch), we worked hard in the first two days after re-luanch at the reward of 100 and 1000 coins per block... And what we got in exchange: when block reward became 10000 - high difficulty, reachable only by the "whales"... And the result - price is constantly coin down... all the way to the bin (waiting for the reply "sell your coins to me" - very original one)...

Is this intentional or not: REALLY DOESN'T MATTER FOR ME... This is the outcome, no matter what few "talkers" (same guys from the beginning) will say in response to me...

Thank you, ERC, that at least I learnt my lesson: never ever start mining a coin with such reward system...
DLow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:55:06 AM

I'll try to tell you too... Main reason is that ERC Team continue saying "thank you community" and pointing out at "big whales" as the bad guys... But in fact this non-stop too much talking is only to delude us from the reality that this first POW staged (and may be the whole coin) is in fact designed in favour and only for the "whales"...

We, "the community", got 1 sleepless night (I am talking about citizens of Europe and the first failed launch), we worked hard in the first two days after re-luanch at the reward of 100 and 1000 coins per block... And what we got in exchange: when block reward became 10000 - high difficulty, reachable only by the "whales"... And the result - price is constantly coin down... all the way to the bin (waiting for the reply "sell your coins to me" - very original one)...

Is this intentional or not: REALLY DOESN'T MATTER FOR ME... This is the outcome, no matter what few "talkers" (same guys from the beginning) will say in response to me...

Thank you, ERC, that at least I learnt my lesson: never ever start mining a coin with such reward system...

The price goes down because TradeMyBit and others are nonstop mining this thing. Right now they're on XLB, but once the last 600 or so blocks are done they will return. They are relentless, they're destroying EVERY coin. Only thing you can do is mine when the diff is low and hope you get to dump before the multipools, then rebuy lower.

I still think ERC can go far. It sounds more than another Countrycoin piggybacking on the Aurora hype. Devs seem to have a plan and who knows, could get big..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: