Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123935 times)
coin-swap

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:25:30 PM

ERC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
ERC/BTC
ERC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:36:45 PM

i've updated the signature now that all the characters fit

Thanks, however if an user is newbie and has characters restriction he can just post the thread link. We'll check if the profile is registered before launch date and relative post.
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:37:09 PM

"sonysasankan" i agree with you in every single words you wrote. But im not like a new user on this forum? Trustabily is important.

"maryjoanah" Of course you will get your answer.

Im answering to you only now simply because yesterday i was out. I see this post just now.

Now, r u tell me history and trusted people doesnt count?

I have refunded all the people who have made the request.

I was responsable untill the coin is in the market, and is it.

I never changed the rules, i'm not part of ERC DEV TEAM, my role was to make sure the devs team launch the coin on market before they get the btc's ipo.

i have release the btc only after they made the payout!

No one refund was denied, and by the way only 3 request refund Smiley

I don't think you understood completely what I was trying to convey. I'm not saying you are untrustworthy or that you did not give the refund for those who requested. Of course you did. I'm not saying you changed the rules either. I'm saying the dev changed the rules and you did not announce that since the rules are changed, the old rule is invalidated. The old rule here is that refunds will not be given once the coin is launched. The dev changed the rules by deciding to delay the payout after the launch... see where I'm getting at?

Imagine this scenario: If you were asked to be an escrow for Xcoin and the IPO was like for every .1 BTC paid by investor,  200 Xcoins would be given in return. So the investors filled in and some BTC was collected by you. Now Imagine after the coin launched, the dev decided to announce that he feels that 200 would be unfair and reduce the 200 Xcoin to 130 Xcoin for every .1 BTC. It would be ridiculous of you to NOT announce that since the reward system has changed, the original investors can rethink their investment and those that wish to withdraw from the IPO can do so. Ideally this would be in big bold letters on the OP as well as in your comments and announcements and it would not matter that the coin has already launched.

It is not any different at all in the case of announcing after launch that there will be an intentional delay of closing the IPO and the subsequent giving out of the ERC coins. The investors had a right to withdraw their investments. But no announcement was made on the OP or by you that they could. In fact the rules still read the standard "Refund available if the coin does not launch". I can understand that nonsense of a dev not too keen on announcing the availability of refunds... he would lose money after all. But as the escrow, I fail to understand your lack of neutrality by not announcing in big red letters that refunds are available to any investor even though the coin is launched.

If I were to be blunt, I would say it looked like you were (unintentionally) cooperating with that fellow in screwing over the investors. Technically you are right.... you did your job by handing out the coins to the investors after launch. The line gets blurred here because when something as obvious as this happens, you need to take a stand and are expected to be neutral. And I can say with a fair amount of certainty that not a single investor in this venture will be able to vouch for your being neutral.

Fantastic. It's first coin where users try to scam the devs  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FaSan
coinjohn

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:40:03 PM

actually it would be really helpfull to see a list with everyone partanking in the airdrop.

if you want to keep it random, simply don't number the users or you can always number them and send the coins randomly
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:44:32 PM

actually it would be really helpfull to see a list with everyone partanking in the airdrop.

if you want to keep it random, simply don't number the users or you can always number them and send the coins randomly

Airdrop list will be published after the closing of airdrop request phase that is ending after 5 days from effective launch hour (5x24hours).

Thanks for your suggestion, however.

FaSan

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:45:24 PM

I suggest to use this : http://www.random.org

FaSan
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 12:46:37 PM

ERC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
ERC/BTC
ERC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

I thanks for your adding and interest for ERC.

Since i've had some doubt about your trade engine's mechanism from some users, could you explain some specs about it?

Thank you very much in advance for your transaparence.

ERC DEV TEAM
Iris Cea7k5

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:54:09 PM

ERC now development is very good, but most players don't understand, not to earn money income!
SmithsonJim

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:55:00 PM

Somehow i mistaken this one with eurocoin.

I guess all of those names start to get tricky at some point.

ERC looks kind weird for me. EUC would make a bit more sense I guess.
FaSan

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:56:36 PM

EUR was better Tongue
CHMinePeeR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:00:57 PM

WE'RE DEVLOPING A MARKETPLACE FOR #ERC.

IT WILL BE A DIRECT P2P BUY/SELL MARKETPLACE LIKE EBAY OR AMAZON.

ERC DEV TEAM WILL BE THE ESCROW SERVICE FOR YOUR TRANSACTION, IF NEEDED.

HOWEVER THE SYSTEM WILL BE BASED ON FEEDBACK TRUST, AS THE ONE FOR EBAY.

STAY TUNED FOR ANY FURTHER UPDATE.

THANKS.

Wow nice, i will be happy to sell my things there!! Keep us updated with the progress of the Marketplace!!

Thank you dev to bring to us a nice EuropeCoin, i love it!! :-)

Crypto Skill Promotions - Promote your Coin from Professionists!!
Get your LatiumCoin for free! just register here … ! ENJOY LAT is on https://coin-swap.net  ! Don't miss this!!
You get 5Lat just for signup ( at actual rate thats a free 0.01btc )
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 01:18:31 PM

EUR was better Tongue

LOL...ERC is an alternative to EUR, so we don't need to sound similar to Actual EUR currency Wink Tongue
SmithsonJim

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:21:00 PM

How about nor-euro then Wink

This would be great way to PR it Tongue
ilovenachos

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:51:56 PM

WE'RE DEVLOPING A MARKETPLACE FOR #ERC.

IT WILL BE A DIRECT P2P BUY/SELL MARKETPLACE LIKE EBAY OR AMAZON.

ERC DEV TEAM WILL BE THE ESCROW SERVICE FOR YOUR TRANSACTION, IF NEEDED.

HOWEVER THE SYSTEM WILL BE BASED ON FEEDBACK TRUST, AS THE ONE FOR EBAY.

STAY TUNED FOR ANY FURTHER UPDATE.

THANKS.

Things are getting better and better. Thanks ERC team!

A list would be nice indeed. One thing I don't understand is why is there a need to send the coins randomly? IMHO that would be overkill because the airdrop requests were sent by random people at random times anyway Smiley. Discerning a regular user from one who wants to dump his coins is impossible at the moment.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:56:22 PM

Airdrop PM send   Grin  Grin  Grin

thx

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Boko

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

Well, so far so good. The price has been going up slowly but steadily. Good job, DEV. Please be active and trustful, i want this to be BC and more than that.
linked67

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:44:46 PM

This coin in now on AsgardPool !

Only 1% fee !!!
http://asgardpool.com

P2Pool EU:http://p2poolcoin.com 1 % fees - Server dedicated Xeon, 32 Go Ram, Ssd, 1 Gbps - DarkCoin - HiroCoin - ExeCoin - GpuCoin - MyriadCoin Qubit - Muniti - RotoCoin - VertCoin - etc
Free Middlecoin Stats for Iphone on Apple Store:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/middlecoin/id795238640?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 03:43:30 PM

HOLD THE BAG AND DON'T FAIL INTO FAKE DUMPS!

BIG PLAYERS ARE TRYING TO DUMP THE PRICES TO ACCUMULATE WHILE CHEAP, FOR POS STAGE!

DON'T SELL YOUR HARD EARNED COINS FOR NOTHING!!

HOLD ON, YOU'VE SEEN THAT ERC IS GONNA BECOME THE HUGE ONE!

It's clearly visible that ERC has ONLY AN UPTREND GROWTH.

When you see flat is only because of stabilization after dumps..don't be tricked by this, guys!

As you can see from every market analysis the price would go up, but when whales see that is growing enough they dump again.

But WE ARE A STRONG AND FAITHFUL COMMUNITY, AND WE DEFENDED SO WELL THEN REGAINED VALUE AFTER 3 MASSIVE DUMPS! GOOD JOB GUYS!

neaopoliti

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

Dude, trademybit was selling all his coins. It isnt dump, just multipool.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:34:03 PM

Dude, trademybit was selling all his coins. It isnt dump, just multipool.

aka multipools dump! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: