Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
zmhaha

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:14:36 PM

This coin like asiacoin stealing?

Asiacoin is now in good community hands. Price is rising

That's incredibly. People got scammed by that shit, and you're still here saying that ASIACOIN IS A GOOD COIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on mate, let's stop joking...please! i'm laughing so hard i cannot stop myself!

I am laughing even harder.

People got scammed by the original Asiacoin Dev because of an massive hidden premine in the 1st block.
Only a small fraction of that premine got dumped before people discovered it, and then exchanges closed all transactions.

But just under a week of that, the community took it over and hard forked the coin, fixed the source by invalidating all future activities of that premine, including sending, receiving, and staking. Not to mention an improved PoS scheme to smooth out the original 100%-->2%.
The new Mac wallet released just one day of new Windows release.

And 3 days after that, all major exchanges verified the new source and resumed the trades, including Cryptsy, Minpal, Bter, poloniex, Bittrex, CoinSwap, Atomic-Trade, CryptoALTeX, Palth, C-Cex.  Two new fully functional block explore with rich list were released at the meantime.

This whole revival took less than 10 days starting from the death.
Now, the AC's daily volume is about 300BTC, and prices are stable and rising gradually. Also the multipool has just got ready and starting to payout in AC.

So yea, Asiacoin has one of the strongest community.

Liza Abonales343

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:17:19 PM

:)Wow! I like the idea of good coin, I want to ask, where is the currency of the author? Where can I get the coin
zmhaha

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:51:50 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 03:03:27 PM by zmhaha

....Asiacoin revival is just because too many people lost their money in it and want to make some profit Smiley

Not so difficult to understand, you know?

So? You are saying a revival is only good when there is nobody lost anything?
You are saying, out of the genuine pure love of cryptos, a person should not be in it for the profit?
Check your logic, mate.

It is true that many people lost a lot because of the original dev.
But AC had enough people behind it to successfully revive it with massive improvements.

...As said, we're back experienced Dev Team, but we do not have nothing to do with such scam and crap coins.
For privacy i cannot publicy make the Names of the Coins we worked with, as external freelancers, but i can just tell you that all the coins we worked with are still active, working, and never felt in scam or any other scandals!...

So who you are exactly? I could say I have a team of 100. And what experiences? Quick launch and quick dump and quick disappear?
These are possibilities, don't you agree?
Which one do you think is harder? Proving yourself is not related to the original AC dev, or asking somebody else to prove you are.
You can't prove any of claims. Well, you should not need to if you had not released this coin when people just got scammed by another very similar one.

Maybe you started clean, but because of that, you hope people should trust you? If no, then be prepared for the accusations.
Also, nobody needs to provide proofs to anything unless themselves think it is necessary, even in court.
If you can't stand their accusations, then you should not be launching this at that sensitive time, with premine and IPO, and possibility something "hidden" that is so hard to find. (The original AC scam code was also very hard to find. It requires an experienced coder to thoroughly read it through).
Provide some audit from a reliable 3rd party would be a good idea.

...However I don't understand the reason (or better i could understand but you need PROOF to ACCUSE someone.)...

You don't understand the reason?Huh?? Let me tell you the reason:
Immediately after the incidence of the AC, you pulled this coin.
Would not anybody think it was not a good time to do so unless there was something "hidden" in it?  
Why so many people are attacking you? Because the AC community is so big and they are scared shitless you being the original AC scam dev.
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 03:08:42 PM

So? You are saying a revival is only good when there is nobody lost anything?
You are saying, out of the genuine pure love of cryptos, a person should not be in it for the profit?
Check your logic, mate.

I checked my logic. Everything's fine , thanks.

It is true that many people lost a lot because of the original dev.
But AC had enough people behind it to successfully revive it with massive improvements.

Well, in EuropeCoin NOBODY HAS LOST THEIR MONEY. First.
Second, ERC has enough people behind, and moreover in the front that still has to join us when haters and trolls will return back to their loved other"socalled"coins.
It is better back from the dead, or never go in the cimitery?

Check your logic, mate. Wink

So who you are exactly? I could say I have a team of 100. And what experiences? Quick launch and quick dump and quick disappear?

And who are you?

Pm me, i'll be please to have a skype chat with you, we can talk about cryptos, coding, developing, marketing, trading, cats, dogs, cooking and whatever you want. Just ask, i'm here.

Maybe you started clean, but because of that, you hope people should trust you? If no, then be prepared for the accusations.

Maybe? Do you know the meaning of "maybe"? We started absolutely clean and fair.

I'm well prepared for accusations. Do not worry, lot of hard disk storage in the forum database to respond to your post till the 2000th page of this thread, no prob! Smiley

Also, nobody needs to provide proofs to anything unless themselves think it is necessary, even in court.

If you sustain this thesys i can accuse the actual AC team or anybody else to be scammers (THING THAT I'M NOT DOING, JUST AN EXAMPLE ABOUT YOUR LOGIC), or you, or anybody else without no reason? In my world, doesn't works like this.

If you can't stand their accusations, then you should not be launching this at that sensitive time, with premine and IPO, and possibility something "hidden" that is so hard to find

And what about your coding skills? Which are these? So deep crypto boy that you are not able to check yourself a source code?

(The original AC scam code was also very hard to find. It requires an experienced coder to thoroughly read it through).

This has been done already. Go back through older posts to find it. Don't be noob posting the same question that others responded 10 times before. Properly noob behaviour. I mean , you would like to seems skilled, but it's just appereance.

You don't understand the reason?Huh?? Let me tell you the reason:
Immediately after the incidence of the AC, you pulled this coin.

And so sorry?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Please tell another time that i'm the AC original scam DEV, this would be a so innovative accusation! WOW!

Would not anybody think it was not a good time to do so unless there was something "hidden" in it?  
Why so many people are attacking you? Because the AC community is so big and they are scared shitless you being the original AC scam dev.

Oh my god, you were saying seriously!   Undecided Undecided Undecided

Hope to hear you soon.

My best, to you and your community.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 03:19:48 PM

Still no responses?
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:20:40 PM

Which one do you think is harder? Proving yourself is not related to the original AC dev, or asking somebody else to prove you are.
You can't prove any of claims. Well, you should not need to if you had not released this coin when people just got scammed by another very similar one.

If you can't stand their accusations, then you should not be launching this at that sensitive time, with premine and IPO, and possibility something "hidden" that is so hard to find. (The original AC scam code was also very hard to find. It requires an experienced coder to thoroughly read it through).

It's really the much big crazy thing that I've read in this forum. How you can going to accuse another person without prove ? Maybe you are the scam Asian Dev, and try to save your ass... European people here, not simple for one European person impersonate an Asiatic person...

Stop please this shit talking, and come back here when you can prove what you tell. And I will to first one to help you in your crusade.

FaSan
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 03:46:46 PM

It's really the much big crazy thing that I've read in this forum. How you can going to accuse another person without prove ? Maybe you are the scam Asian Dev, and try to save your ass... European people here, not simple for one European person impersonate an Asiatic person...

Stop please this shit talking, and come back here when you can prove what you tell. And I will to first one to help you in your crusade.

FaSan

+1
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:50:29 PM

Let's not try to debase each other. If a scammed coin has been revived and taken over by a community it is in the larger interest of the whole altcoin ecosystem -

Dented Investors confidence is and will be back on track.

Now, investors and community is more skeptical and  asking more questions before pouring mining power or money into it.

Developers are and will have to be more transparent and reveal information as much as they can, in the whole functioning of the coin.

So, it will benefit everyone including ERC.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:06:12 PM

I want to post my PM with the new AC dev, to prove that it's just cause of this trolls around that such nasty behavious comes out.

We've nothing to fight with AsiaCoin's new development.

(these messages are posted previous the authorization of both us and Maestro1)

here's the PROOF!

Hi

I'm one of the new developers of AsiaCoin. We would really appreciate if you, as a professional developer, do not use words like shit to describe another coin.

We've been professional about our code of conduct about other coins and never made public judgement about communities of other coins, and we would appreciate if you also show the same level of professionalism.

Regards

Dear Maestro1,

i'm sorry if my words hurted you.

I was clearly talking about the scam AC that we all know, and that the facts related to aren't feak, as you well could know.

However, i will consider your word for my future posts.

Thanks for your comprehension,

good luck with your project.

Many thanks. We wish you the greatest of lucks as well Smiley
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:10:24 PM

I want to post my PM with the new AC dev, to prove that it's just cause of this trolls around that such nasty behavious comes out.

here's the PROOF!

Hi

I'm one of the new developers of AsiaCoin. We would really appreciate if you, as a professional developer, do not use words like shit to describe another coin.

We've been professional about our code of conduct about other coins and never made public judgement about communities of other coins, and we would appreciate if you also show the same level of professionalism.

Regards

Dear Maestro1,

I was clearly talking about the scam AC that we all know, and that the facts related to aren't feak, as you well could know.

+1

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:14:31 PM

HackaB321

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

I can't understand how SF will work in the long term

It was filled by IPO and now it is being used to keep up the price, sharing ERC among stakeholders.

And then? I mean, what will you do when all IPO BTC in the SF will be sold? (and when do you think they will?) No more SF?

zmhaha

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:35:24 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 04:48:48 PM by zmhaha

FaSan

+1

Well. sure you can. what are you gonna do about it when there is no proof provided?
People do that to other people all the time, so why not to you?

People don't just accuse people out of nothing. People relate things with reasons, although sometimes their reasons are clouded.
If you don't like it, just don't do things that make people relate you to the bad things.
If you do it, you have to handle the accusations, either actively prove them otherwise, or just be silent about it.
If you are pissed off enough, just sue the guy, if you can find the guy.

Lol, sure I am. I could be also DB cooper, too.
You can accuse me all you want. I just don't care.
But, should you, as a coin dev, who launched the very similar coin to something just proven to be a scam, care about people accusing you are the mastermind of that scam? It is up to you and in this case obviously you do. So why not just prove yourself not? Too hard? Well people also think it is not worth the effort to prove you are.

Again, I am not saying you are the original AC scam dev.
All I saying is it is a possibility and you need to at least have the capability to deal with the gossips otherwise you just don't belong to the world wide web.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:42:35 PM

here's the PROOF!

Hi

Regards

Dear Maestro1,

kz3d8fc7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:47:19 PM

Since we've received just one submission YOU'RE THE ONLY WINNER!!! LOL Smiley GONNA SEND  YOU THE PRIZE! IS THIS ADDRESS CORRECT? Eby4wCh4Y861Eo1eHtzJFgHJ3bPoAT3428

CONGRATS!

I just received the 15kERC !  Thank you very many!   Cool

BTW: keep on buying more in bittrex. You can get it for really cheap. However, as I see there is a great buy power already from the community (including myself) :-)

smoomrik

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:09:29 PM

how can i recieve airdrop?

★NavajoCoin★ NavajoCoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology
jonesT

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:10:10 PM

Try add Europecoin to this exchange:

https://sharexcoin.com/

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:08:02 PM

Try add Europecoin to this exchange:

https://sharexcoin.com/

+1
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:22:05 PM

Price good cheap ah. Mining is not enough to pay electricity bills. Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: