Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123928 times)
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:25:29 AM

I have made a web page to promote coins.
Here is my contribution for your coin:
I expect bounty.
LINK: www.unlock.mk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:31:24 AM

Fidelity Voucher Post (I'm not quoting the entire topic as not to spam the thread)

Things you (ERC) have done well so far:

1) Been extremely active in this thread.  It's at least comforting to know someone is here responding on behalf of the coin.

2) Coming up with games/tips/ideas to further the spread/community of ERC.  Maybe some will see them as gimmicks, but even so, it speaks to point #1; an active development team.

3) Making up for mistakes (airdrop for failed launch)

Things you (ERC) have done poorly, or things I would suggest you improve on:

1) There have been a couple pissing matches in this thread.  As developer/marketing, etc. don't ever get involved in these.  It is very unprofessional and doesn't make me want to deal with a person who gets into little fights on the internet.

2) Failed initial launch - I manage a development team for a living.  I work to meet deadlines and I know exactly how things can come up to throw things out of schedule, how you have to scramble, etc.  However, the first launch was LITERALLY at the last second.  I cannot confirm what changes were made to code because there has only been one commit to github (which was after launch). We don't know what happened or what was changed (other than the total number of coins being reduced).  Anyway - there were two failed launches and as constructive criticism, I would have attempted to give 24 hours notice after the first failed launch.  Just my opinion.

This is only my opinion because I know English is not your first language; it's not a lot of people's first language here.  However, this is an English thread and I believe it is the main thread for your coin.  Hire/find someone who can be the front person for this thread who writes a bit better English.  In some cases it can be difficult to read.  I work with many European/Russian programmers and I speak a little French so I am able to read between the lines to understand what you are trying to say, but at times it can be difficult to understand.  In my opinion, a well written post(s) tells me the person is intelligent and cares what they write.  Perhaps I am being extremely critical here, but again, it's just my two cents.

Thanks for reading and I do hope ERC goes on to great things in the near future.
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 12:31:51 AM

Also before I forget.  

Can community come together and help find a solution to the Android POS wallet?  

I will start:

EuropeCoin POS Android Wallet:

Dogecoin Android Wallet on Github

https://github.com/langerhans/dogecoin-wallet-new

Can we use this base to fork a repository and set it up and wait for developers?  This seems to be most full featured POW open source wallet I could find.  If anyone finds a better codebase to fork from, please reply to this post.  POS implementation is apparently non-trivial as at least three other communities have talked about it.  BlackCoin, MintCoin, and PeerCoin.  Maybe we should pool resources e.g. devs?  

Mintcoin is getting close to releasing theirs.  
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/25mrvy/sounds_like_we_are_getting_close_to_having_our/

EuropeCoin Point of Sale Android QR-Code/UPC-Code Scanner/Wallet:

We will need to assure that if Retailers wish to label their items for sale that they can print out QR Code labels that the vendor can use his own phone to read, and then generate a QR code for the EuropeCoins's Wallet Software to send coins to.  Most will still likely just use their current labels and convert the current price of EuropeCoin to fiat and then charge based on that.    

So we could be the first UPC code scanning wallet for any altcoin (I think), and allowing easy integration into Point of Sale systems at retailers would be a major selling point.    

UPC Code Reader codebases.

http://zbar.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zbar/?source=directory  -- Zbar Does QR Code and UPC as well as others.   //  Comes in tons of languages.  

IMHO, these two developments need to be linked and out of the door as soon as possible.

Stage 2: EuropeCoin Printed Ad Campaign:

I've said it before and I will say it again, we have technical folks, we have aesthetic folks, we have doers, and we have supporters.  Let's make sure we use all four parts of the community.  

Aesthetic Folks, let's make some posters to raise awareness.  

After we have the posters, an ad campaign can be facilitated by existing advertising networks that specifically target areas of Europe interested in cryptocurrencies or in need of them.

Stage 3:  Hardware package with a branded Android Compatible Wireless Scanner for ERC

This will allow any retailer who pays a nominal sum to receive a wireless scanner screenprinted with EuropeCoin's logo and branding all over it.   EuropeCoin can leverage this to raise brand awareness as well as being able to have a tactile object emblazoned with professional looking logos and a simple list of picture instructions for using the device.  As well as a feeling from vendors that we are serious and here to stay.  A branded hardware device is a big step both in terms of the manufacturing/logistics and financial commitments but think about it this way.

EuropeCoin Wireless UPC scanners will create demand from brand awareness, and create market volume for years to come.  Want to know how VISA got big?  Stickers on every door of the businesses that accepted it and people asking questions while people paying for it saw the branded VISA credit cards swipers.

Here is one.            

http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Wireless-Handheld-Barcode-Scanner/dp/B00FIKK68I

I will add more if you wish to seriously discuss this.  

holylacross

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:18:21 AM

My rig crashed while I was at work, I missed out on so much ;(

On a positive note, I voted for ERC at various currency exchange sites like crazy at work Grin
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:43:49 AM

On a positive note, I voted for ERC at various currency exchange sites like crazy at work Grin

Set up BAMT, ssh, and forward port 22 from your router to your rig's IP.  Then remove root/user password login and secure it with private key so only you can get access via putty.  Run mgpumon (and port forward port 80 to your rig's IP) so you can monitor the rig via a web page.  You can also set up alerting in BAMT to send you an email.

If one of my rigs goes down, all I need is my laptop and I can restart/debug them from anywhere with an internet connection.
hepi

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:56:58 AM

Nice name... Europecoin should have value 1 ER = 1 Euro Cheesy:D
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:26:22 AM

Set up BAMT, ssh, and forward port 22 from your router to your rig's IP.  Then remove root/user password login and secure it with private key so only you can get access via putty.  Run mgpumon (and port forward port 80 to your rig's IP) so you can monitor the rig via a web page.  You can also set up alerting in BAMT to send you an email.

If one of my rigs goes down, all I need is my laptop and I can restart/debug them from anywhere with an internet connection.

Ah legit man. Thank you for the info, I was literally thinking about a set up like that just for this occasion.
Oldriga

Activity: 434

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:27:05 AM

Vote for 1 Euro for 1 Europecoin!
Stupid people dump his airdrop money, damn what a crazy word  Cry

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:42:29 AM

I can't understand how SF will work in the long term

It was filled by IPO and now it is being used to keep up the price, sharing ERC among stakeholders.

And then? I mean, what will you do when all IPO BTC in the SF will be sold? (and when do you think they will?) No more SF?

LOL... do not ask such questions. They will be ignored and quickly flooded with their hired sockpuppets to overrun the thread. The dev is working hard to come up with reasons why the coin is at 50 sat prices. He's already used whales, market manipulation, panic sellers, etc. After all he's convinced the coin has a "strong community" who are buying buying buying... and you know since the buzz word these days is POS, the POS will magically raise the interest in buying this piece of shit. Hey FaSan, not seeing any graphs with green bars these days... not working as intended? Instead its wallpapers with that coin stuck in there somewhere? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... sweet man... sweet!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Oldriga

Activity: 434

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:43:11 AM

https://comkort.com/vote#ERC
Vote# 911-912-913-914-915

Indriahimovie

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:47:43 AM

I love this coin...  Kiss
go to the moon  Cheesy
herecoming

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:58:46 AM

Block reward halved. Now it's 5000.
centralpark

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:21:13 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 08:47:13 AM by centralpark

I always look forward to this coin will develop into the leading and best from other coins  Grin

We Love EUROPE  Kiss
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:25:07 AM

I always look forward to this coin will develop into the leading and best from other coins  Grin

We Love EUROPE  Kiss

We love ya too!!!!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:26:15 AM

I love this coin...  Kiss
go to the moon  Cheesy

We'll go for shure!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:30:55 AM

SPECIAL ERC FIDELTY VOUCHER FOR THE BEST SUPPORTERS!

We know that our community is the only thing that is really important for COIN'S GROWTH! We need you to trade , make gifts, bet with and more with EuropeCoin first of all, better than exchange markets! We aim to introduce ERC to the european-wide community with chances to use in real life.
Since this we're looking for real life localized merchants who wants to start accepting ERC as method of payments for their real life services, in each european country.

For this reason, and for the big plans and perspective of growth of ERC, we want to encourage and thanks all the early Supporters and community members with a limited amount of FIDELTY VOUCHERS of various amounts of ERC, pre-charged!

WHAT ARE "FIDELTY VOUCHERS"?

Fidelty Vouchers are pre-charged gift cards that you can reclaim whenever you want since the moment you receive it. Now , in two days, one week , doesn't matter. Fidelty Vouchers will be reclaimable forever!

Obviously to avoid scams with this system, every Fidelty Vouchers sent will be personal and ID unique. So that an user will have a numbered vouchers, registered with his nickname in our database and could only reclaim his associated voucher.

HOW DOES IT WORKS? HOW CAN I OBTAIN A FIDELTY VOUCHER?

You can apply to request it by posting on the thread your opinions about EuropeCoin! It's simple, isn't it?

Tell us and to all the community why are you mining our coins, what do you expect from coin's development, what do you think about our works, what we need to improve and to fix, where we failed and where we've been excellent! GIVE US YOUR PASSION FOR THIS COIN!

Then we'll choose the best 25 comments about ERC (this doesn't mean just the positive ones, but also the critics but CONSTRUCTIVE posts) and we'll reward the writer with a Fidelty Voucher, of various amount depending on the contents of your opinions.

HOW CAN I RECLAIM MY ERC COINS WITH MY FIDELTY VOUCHER?

You can reclaim your CONCRETE ERC coins by sending it back to us STRICTLY VIA PM WITH A REFERENCE OF THE TIME YOU RECEIVED AND YOUR ERC WALLET ADDRESS.
We'll check the correspondence in the databse, with your username, the number of your gift card, the amount and the date that you received.

We hope that you will enjoy this promotions for the loyal community!

We really want you with us!

This are the fidelty vouchers that you'll receive:

Now we're just waiting to hear you!  Cheesy

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

LESS THAN 10K BLOCKS TO THE END OF PROOF OF WORK STAGE!

AND BLOCK REWARD IS NOW 5K!

HARDER AGAIN TO GET INCOME! PRICE IS GONNA RISE UP!

IF WHALES ARE GONNA STOP THAT MANIPULATION, AT LEAST!
Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:16:55 PM

Interesting. Watching this.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 12:25:49 PM

[

You can reclaim your CONCRETE ERC coins by sending it back to us STRICTLY VIA PM WITH A REFERENCE OF THE TIME YOU RECEIVED AND YOUR ERC WALLET ADDRESS.
We'll check the correspondence in the databse, with your username, the number of your gift card, the amount and the date that you received.

I go for the 100 ERC!
The ERC can connect all the people in Europe, also people in countries who do't have the euro.
I see a great future for the ERC.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
minersmafiauk23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:06:56 PM

We know that our community is the only thing that is really important for COIN'S GROWTH! We need you to trade , make gifts, bet with and more with EuropeCoin first of all, better than exchange markets! We aim to introduce ERC to the european-wide community with chances to use in real life.
Since this we're looking for real life localized merchants who wants to start accepting ERC as method of payments for their real life services, in each european country.

For this reason, and for the big plans and perspective of growth of ERC, we want to encourage and thanks all the early Supporters and community members with a limited amount of FIDELTY VOUCHERS of various amounts of ERC, pre-charged!

WHAT ARE "FIDELTY VOUCHERS"?

Fidelty Vouchers are pre-charged gift cards that you can reclaim whenever you want since the moment you receive it. Now , in two days, one week , doesn't matter. Fidelty Vouchers will be reclaimable forever!

Obviously to avoid scams with this system, every Fidelty Vouchers sent will be personal and ID unique. So that an user will have a numbered vouchers, registered with his nickname in our database and could only reclaim his associated voucher.

HOW DOES IT WORKS? HOW CAN I OBTAIN A FIDELTY VOUCHER?

You can apply to request it by posting on the thread your opinions about EuropeCoin! It's simple, isn't it?

Tell us and to all the community why are you mining our coins, what do you expect from coin's development, what do you think about our works, what we need to improve and to fix, where we failed and where we've been excellent! GIVE US YOUR PASSION FOR THIS COIN!

Then we'll choose the best 25 comments about ERC (this doesn't mean just the positive ones, but also the critics but CONSTRUCTIVE posts) and we'll reward the writer with a Fidelty Voucher, of various amount depending on the contents of your opinions.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2gwf0ox.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/dclyb.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/whfet.png

http://i61.tinypic.com/zog8pt.png

Now we're just waiting to hear you!  Cheesy

Hey there guys! My best congrats for this kind of promotion!

Kind of new stuff i can argue. Never seen such promotion, stimulating a genuine opinion views between the whole community, as this Fidelty Vouchers one! Good job guys! And nice graphics too..these vouchers seems like true paper money! Cool!

I will post my opinions also asap, when i'll be off from work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: