Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123935 times)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:26:47 PM

Wanna inform you that we added a section of Buy & Sell coins in the store, where we'll put, with a daily update, different cryptocurrencies offer to buy or to sell.

Moreover A SPECIAL SECTION TO SELL YOUR ERC AND 4C DIRECTLY FOR FIAT VALUE IT'S BEEN ADDED.(according to daily availability of Fiat Value buy offer)

For ERC/Fiat value the payments will be done by two different methods:

- Paypal: Cryptonator price  conversion (Bittrex API synced)less 5%

- International Bank Transfer: Cryptonator price conversion less 7,5%%.
Penetrator10

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:57:58 PM

Wanna inform you that we added a section of Buy & Sell coins in the store, where we'll put, with a daily update, different cryptocurrencies offer to buy or to sell.

Moreover A SPECIAL SECTION TO SELL YOUR ERC AND 4C DIRECTLY FOR FIAT VALUE IT'S BEEN ADDED.(according to daily availability of Fiat Value buy offer)

For ERC/Fiat value the payments will be done by two different methods:

- Paypal: Cryptonator price  conversion (Bittrex API synced)less 5%

- International Bank Transfer: Cryptonator price conversion less 7,5%%.

Thats a great function really useful i like that good job (and i wan't to ask when i can get my airdrop coins).
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 04:06:05 PM

someone somehow sent me 25 ERC thank you for that

There is no growth limit, if you regulary change direction!
ERC is cheap today BUY NOW!

have fun!

Murdock

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:21:02 PM

EuropeCoin, can you check my PM about the Block Explorer, that I've sent you on: May 20, 2014, 07:19:40 AM
Thank you

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:04:52 PM

EuropeCoin, can you check my PM about the Block Explorer, that I've sent you on: May 20, 2014, 07:19:40 AM
Thank you

Sorry our team is quite busy with the launch of our Store.

Gonna check it asap.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 05:31:27 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 06:06:24 PM by szenekonzept

Some Data:

six times more buy ERC than sell in ERC - price will rise
but only two times more buy ERC than sell in BTC - means: sell occured before BTC prise rising today, wich means sell decreases and buy increases
get ready for take off

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC

edit and here we go ...

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

Some Data:

six times more buy ERC than sell in ERC - price will rise
but only two times more buy ERC than sell in BTC - means: sell occured before BTC prise rising today, wich means sell decreases and buy increases
get ready for take off

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC

edit and here we go ...

This is a good analisys!

We were thinking the same looking at this:

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

We're almost ready to launch the CryptoStore
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 08:35:37 PM

Some thoughts about money dynamics (just for fun)

A coin with a short POW periode would  have a big problem in the long run, without an excessive dumping period. People, dumping their coins, are an important part of the process. They may not act wise for themself, but without coins flooding into the exchanges, there would be no trade and trade is important. Also for goods and services, to be interesting, a coin has to be wide spread. A coin in the hand of few will not be able to attract payment processors and merchands and will die in the long term. Thats, why i am happy, when other people spread their coins and i can keep mine :-) ERC is well constructed as a long term workhorse with all features, a currency of the future needs in mind. It caught my attention, because it is one of the very few coins with a complete set of features: A modern distribution concept, a developer team, witch know, how to use email ;-) and is responsive, have professional software and marketing skills and a network of thirdparty services and features.

... and because the next most important feature is not, how long the dump will last, but how engaged the community will be:

make yourself rich by sharing your opinion

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

A coin with a short POW periode would  have a big problem in the long run, without an excessive dumping period. People, dumping their coins, are an important part of the process. They may not act wise for themself, but without coins flooding into the exchanges, there would be no trade and trade is important. Also for goods and services, to be interesting, a coin has to be wide spread. A coin in the hand of few will not be able to attract payment processors and merchands and will die in the long term. Thats, why i am happy, when other people spread their coins and i can keep mine :-) ERC is well constructed as a long term workhorse with all features, a currency of the future needs in mind. It caught my attention, because it is one of the very few coins with a complete set of features: A modern distribution concept, a developer team, witch know, how to use email ;-) and is responsive, have professional software and marketing skills and a network of thirdparty services and features.

... and because the next most important feature is not, how long the dump will last, but how engaged the community will be:

PREPARE YOURSELF, CRYPTOSHOP IS READY TO LAUNCH! #ERC @EuropeCoinERC #CRYPTOSTORE
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:39:50 PM

CRYPTOSTORE

STORE THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621558.0

EuropeCoin Development Team is proud to announce the opening of our owned CRYPTOSTORE.
Our shop has a customized opencart module where you can pay directly with your ERC and many other coins (to be updated)

We already has in the queue to add many others coins in the near future such [4C] (Crypto Credit Card Coin), KSC (Kashmire Coin) and .

If you want to be added to our shop as a method of payment or a sell value don't hesitate to contact us at: cryptostore@europe-coin.com

Some of our CRYPTOSTORE features & details:

What is CryptoStore?

CryptoStore is the owned ERC online shop where you can buy and pay directly with your ERC.
Since 4C is a side project of ERC, also 4C coin will be added at it's launch in the accepted coins for payment.
Moreover we'll start to accept also many others cryptocurrencies both to buy as a normal item than to pay with!

Reward Points tab

Reward points is a feature that assigns registered CryptoStore customers "loyalty points" for purchasing products from the store. CryptoStore customers can use these acquired points as a currency to purchase products from the store.

Coupons

Coupons are gift made at customers for any reason. The coupons could be used when a checkout is being processed and will add a discount on your actual order simply inserting your coupon code.

Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers can be individually sent to customers through their email by other customers in the store front. The customer receiving the gift certificate can use the code provided in the email at the shopping cart to deduct the gift voucher amount from the order total.

Gift Vouchers only have one use per customer.

Custom Cryptos payment method

At launch CryptoStore will have the opencart customized module adapted for ERC. Any time a different currency will be added as method of payment we'll implement a customized payment module for each.
First confirmed coins to be accepted at CryptoStore are [ERC] and [4C].

Affiliate program

CryptoStore gives you the opportunity to join an exclusive shares earning affiliate program. Affiliates will receive a commission for each time they direct traffic or sales AND WHENEVER A BUY IS DONE ON CryptoStore.
% of commissions depends on amount of shares owned.
EACH SHARES OWNED GIVES 0,1% of commissions.
This commission is applied to any buy on our store Smiley

Contact us for more informations.

Quick Guest Checkout

If you don't want to register an account in our CryptoStore, there will be an "Guest checkout" option that allows users to buy also as external guest. Obviously this will not give any gift or rewarad point to customer.

Buy & Sell cryptocoins

WE have a dedicated section to buy and sell cryptocoins for others cryptos and directly to FIAT VALUE! This means no fees from exchanges and moreover no need to change your BTC into fiat by looking for third party private buyers. You can make your own transaction with the security of the EuropeCoin Team fairness and professionality.

Here some screenshots previews:

Report any bug, issue or everything you want to : cryptostore@europe-coin.com

We'll update constantly the website so check it out often.

zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:40:35 PM

A coin with a short POW periode would  have a big problem in the long run, without an excessive dumping period. People, dumping their coins, are an important part of the process. They may not act wise for themself, but without coins flooding into the exchanges, there would be no trade and trade is important. Also for goods and services, to be interesting, a coin has to be wide spread. A coin in the hand of few will not be able to attract payment processors and merchands and will die in the long term. Thats, why i am happy, when other people spread their coins and i can keep mine :-) ERC is well constructed as a long term workhorse with all features, a currency of the future needs in mind. It caught my attention, because it is one of the very few coins with a complete set of features: A modern distribution concept, a developer team, witch know, how to use email ;-) and is responsive, have professional software and marketing skills and a network of thirdparty services and features.

PREPARE YOURSELF, CRYPTOSHOP IS READY TO LAUNCH! #ERC @EuropeCoinERC #CRYPTOSTORE

I don't think I can prepare anymore.  Did the store launch?
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:42:33 PM

I don't think I can prepare anymore.  Did the store launch?

ehm..
zing96

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:48:31 PM

Sorry - either we posted at the same time or something - even on the bitcointalk thread it took me a while to find the URL.

For the lazy (like me):  http://cryptostore.europe-coin.com/
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:51:12 PM

Wow - so...you know what you haven't posted?  A URL! 

You made a post up above about the store bitcointalk thread, but you know what's not in that post either?  A URL!!!  It took me 5 minutes to realize where the link to the store was!

POST THE URL HERE.

For the lazy (like me):  http://cryptostore.europe-coin.com/

The link redirect you to the website.
And also the word "CRYPTOSTORE" in capital letter just under the logo Wink
zing96

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:56:26 PM

Wow - so...you know what you haven't posted?  A URL! 

You made a post up above about the store bitcointalk thread, but you know what's not in that post either?  A URL!!!  It took me 5 minutes to realize where the link to the store was!

POST THE URL HERE.

For the lazy (like me):  http://cryptostore.europe-coin.com/

The link redirect you to the website.
And also the word "CRYPTOSTORE" in capital letter just under the logo Wink

In the big wall of that post, it just looks like any other piece of formatted text.  How does anyone on mobile see that that piece of text is a link?  They can't hover over it and see it get underlined.  If it's a link, you could say, "Click here to go to the store" or, you know...just post the URL.
zing96

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:01:01 AM

Sorry.  I don't mean to be rude.

Edit:  The guest checkout does not seem to work.  I cannot get past entering in my address.  I've tried Chrome, IE 11 both in Icognito/Private mode.  I cannot get to enter in payment information.
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

Why planning to add such an odd coin like Kashmire Coin?

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
zing96

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:21:01 AM

Why are the amounts in increments of ERC?  Here it says, "0.0008 ERC PER UNIT" and I ordered 1 unit.  But when I get to checkout, the cost was 45,000 ERC.  Why don't you show 45,000 ERC as the price per unit?

EDIT:  It appears this has been resolved.  It's showing the correct price (in ERC) now.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 12:23:42 AM

Why are the amounts in increments of ERC?  Here it says, "0.0008 ERC PER UNIT" and I ordered 1 unit.  But when I get to checkout, the cost was 45,000 ERC.  Why don't you show 45,000 ERC as the price per unit?

EDIT:  It appears this has been resolved.  It's showing the correct price (in ERC) now.

it's been a moment flaw, now everything is fine Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: