Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123942 times)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:20:52 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 03:56:50 PM by EuropeCoin

CRYPTOSTORE

STORE THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621558.0

EuropeCoin Development Team is proud to announce the opening of our owned CRYPTOSTORE.
Our shop has a customized opencart module where you can pay directly with your ERC and many other coins (to be updated)

We already has in the queue to add many others coins in the near future such [4C] (Crypto Credit Card Coin), KSC (Kashmire Coin) and .

If you want to be added to our shop as a method of payment or a sell value don't hesitate to contact us at: cryptostore@europe-coin.com

Some of our CRYPTOSTORE features & details:

What is CryptoStore?

CryptoStore is the owned ERC online shop where you can buy and pay directly with your ERC.
Since 4C is a side project of ERC, also 4C coin will be added at it's launch in the accepted coins for payment.
Moreover we'll start to accept also many others cryptocurrencies both to buy as a normal item than to pay with!

Reward Points tab

Reward points is a feature that assigns registered CryptoStore customers "loyalty points" for purchasing products from the store. CryptoStore customers can use these acquired points as a currency to purchase products from the store.

Coupons

Coupons are gift made at customers for any reason. The coupons could be used when a checkout is being processed and will add a discount on your actual order simply inserting your coupon code.

Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers can be individually sent to customers through their email by other customers in the store front. The customer receiving the gift certificate can use the code provided in the email at the shopping cart to deduct the gift voucher amount from the order total.

Gift Vouchers only have one use per customer.

Custom Cryptos payment method

At launch CryptoStore will have the opencart customized module adapted for ERC. Any time a different currency will be added as method of payment we'll implement a customized payment module for each.
First confirmed coins to be accepted at CryptoStore are [ERC] and [4C].

Affiliate program

CryptoStore gives you the opportunity to join an exclusive shares earning affiliate program. Affiliates will receive a commission for each time they direct traffic or sales AND WHENEVER A BUY IS DONE ON CryptoStore.
% of commissions depends on amount of shares owned.
EACH SHARES OWNED GIVES 0,1% of commissions.
This commission is applied to any buy on our store Smiley

Contact us for more informations.

Quick Guest Checkout

If you don't want to register an account in our CryptoStore, there will be an "Guest checkout" option that allows users to buy also as external guest. Obviously this will not give any gift or rewarad point to customer.

Buy & Sell cryptocoins

WE have a dedicated section to buy and sell cryptocoins for others cryptos and directly to FIAT VALUE! This means no fees from exchanges and moreover no need to change your BTC into fiat by looking for third party private buyers. You can make your own transaction with the security of the EuropeCoin Team fairness and professionality.

Here some screenshots previews:

Report any bug, issue or everything you want to : cryptostore@europe-coin.com

We'll update constantly the website so check it out often.

@romeocharlie.

if you want we can keep doing this quote game until the end of the world.

But be sure that you loose from the start this war.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550728.msg6834798#msg6834798

CHECK THAT LINK...SEEMS THAT HIS ONE KSC USER AND HE'S REAL MORON ALSO ON THE OTHERS THREAD WHERE HE GOES! WOW

I SEE THAT YOU'RE POSTING ONLY ON KSC AND A FEW OTHERS THREAD. AND SEEMS THAT YOU'RE A KSC SUPPORTER AND GOES TO EVERY OTHERS THREAD TO TROLL AROUND.

GO OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND LIVE!!!!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:26:40 PM

THE COIN'S OF THE DAY PROMO WITH @CRYPTOSANDWICH IS STARTED, ENJOY!

CHECK HIS TWITTER FOR MORE INFO AND TO EARN SOME FREE [ERC]

https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/sandwich-giveaways/europecoin-is-our-coin-of-the-day

just waiting to repost it again if the "wellknowntrolls" are gonna write down again.
minersmafiauk23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:30:55 PM

GO AWAY TROLLS! :d

SUPPORT TO ERC DEVS!
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:38:29 PM

Jesus.  He said the Chinese wallet translation is wrong.

iS EVERYBODY KIDDING US TODAY OR WHAT GUYS?

WE'RE EUROPECOIN, WHAT THE HELL DO WE KNOW ABOUT CHINESE?

It takes two seconds to enter it in Google Translate (like I did).  The person reported a bug and you just said, "WHAT???" like they were on drugs.  A normal developer would have said, "Thanks!  We'll fix it ASAP!"

You're right.

Sorry about that.

To stressed about trolls, spams and everything comin together.

Me and my team are working on the shop since 6 days constantly and i get very angry if when up and running everybody start accusing what they even don't know.

Users that never been in ERC discussion come out just to spam and troll? No way!

Btw thanks to the guy which gave us that chinese translate issue.

...@zing96... thanks.

You're welcome.  Just my $.02 again - ignore the trolls.  It actually looks worse on you and ERC's image for you to get in these petty internet fights.
RomeoCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:39:02 PM

@RomeoCharlie

are you an ERC holder? or just another community comer troll?

Can't you read?

@romecharlie: maybe the developer who made that also made it for kmc and ksc, execoin, and many more...

I've said thousand times that we are a team of professionals.

Many of our team worked as hired professional contractors for many others coins, so it could be possible that some of our pros devleoped that also or you should ask them maybe. BTW the module is working fine and smooth. The shop either.

WE ARE NOT LINKED TO THAT SCAM STUFF IN ANYWAY.

DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY REALLY YOU CONTINUE TO ACCUSE SINCE LAUNCH EVERYTHING?

YOU LOOKS LIKE CRYPTOCOINS SHERLOCK HOLMES...

IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD HIRE!!!!!!

So you've been hired by scamers. Nice. And I see you've decided to hide my posts by your ads again. Nice.
Well, let's remind it to everybody again Smiley And I'm planning to inform everybody about you, 'cause scamers are not welcome in crypto-community

We have a shop.
What a wonderful day!
Isn't it?  Grin

Congrats with that, guys!
Now open cart is must have for every coin.
Btw, from what coin did you fork Open_cart? Litecoin?

Thanks!

It's been customized from open cart itself Wink

Ugh... I wish I could believe you, but what can you say for this?
Here's the screenshot I made on your Open_Cart page. Why "default port" in explanation is Kimocoin's RPC port? Look:
https://i.imgur.com/MI5hfGp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FanhB7H.jpg

@romecharlie: maybe the developer who made that also made it for kmc and ksc, execoin, and many more...

I've said thousand times that we are a team of professionals.

Many of our team worked as hired professional contractors for many others coins, so it could be possible that some of our pros devleoped that also or you should ask them maybe. BTW the module is working fine and smooth. The shop either.

WE ARE NOT LINKED TO THAT SCAM STUFF IN ANYWAY.

DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY REALLY YOU CONTINUE TO ACCUSE SINCE LAUNCH EVERYTHING?

YOU LOOKS LIKE CRYPTOCOINS SHERLOCK HOLMES...

That's a pity to see real discussion being hidden every time by your ads. Nevermind, I can remind it to everybody.
That's why I've asked you from what coin you forked it. You didn't say "I don't know/it was made by another dev".
You said "It's been customized from open cart itself".
 I don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see that you're lying.
Yes, there could be any coin's port there, there're almost 500 altcoins in existence, but we see Kimocoin's port.

You're not linked to Kimocoin? Let's check some previous pages of your thread together:

We found the t-shirt on google, we put that one just to give an idea of how it looks like! (and we were thinkng that was really nice shirt)

Really?! Huh
So you aren't the same dev? I ask you because the KimoShop it's a scam store. Nobody have received the stuff

EDIT: Uhm.. Ok

EDIT: As not to mislead with my own words, here are the quotes straight from page 2 and 3.

Hello EuropeCoin Team!

I'm the Main Developer of KimoCoin KMC. Have you ever heard about?
If not check our official thread(i'm not gonna spam here thread link Wink )

I've seen about your imminent launch, liked your coins specs and your system of long term quotes earning.
Thus there isn't confirmed the algo yet, I think your coin, if developed and growth with fairness and transparence, could be a success.

Personally (and with my dev team) I know how frustrating is when people attacks and accuse you without any reason, cause this happened also to our KMC thread at launch. But as you can see now we have a growing and strong community, and all the haters are just disappeared after launch! I hope the best luck for you also, cause i see your situation very similiar to mine Smiley

However i'm writing to you also because i want to apply for the Shop Bounty.

We at KMC, own a proper KimoShop, based on KMC payments, with proper built in opencart customized module.
I would like to add your coin to our shop as method of payments.
To not penalize our KMC users, we'll build a section just for your coin. How do you feel about?

Obviously we'll add in the case that launch and everything will be fair and well done, but i have no doubt that this will happen Wink

Keep the good job.

Good Luck!

Thanks you Forgetme!

I was looking at your KMC launch, and i've seen you've done a good and fair job. We'll do the same, or even better (just kidding,do not take personal Wink ).

We would be glad to be added to your shop! Absolutely YES!

Keep in touch. For now we could enlist you for the "first shop accepting us" bounty! Than after launch we can estabilish everything about adding ERC to your KimoShop. Your shop looks really professional and well coded, my personal congrats!

Thanks again for your interest and your support proposed.

Keep follow our EuropeCoin!

Also from page 19:

I just know that my team successfully launched many others coins, co working with many others devs team, from long time.

Ok. Names of these coins are?

PM me..
Why PM? Tell everyone

@romeocharlie.

if you want we can keep doing this quote game until the end of the world.

But be sure that you loose from the start this war.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550728.msg6834798#msg6834798

CHECK THAT LINK...SEEMS THAT HIS ONE KSC USER AND HE'S REAL MORON ALSO ON THE OTHERS THREAD WHERE HE GOES! WOW

I SEE THAT YOU'RE POSTING ONLY ON KSC AND A FEW OTHERS THREAD. AND SEEMS THAT YOU'RE A KSC SUPPORTER AND GOES TO EVERY OTHERS THREAD TO TROLL AROUND.

GO OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND LIVE!!!!

Yes, i'm KSC holder. You announced that KSC will be added to your shop.Then i did some research and now it's clear that my KSC would be stolen in your scam store (now i'm sure that kimoshop is also your page). It's great that you say that you will hide the truth by your ads. I will ask KSC Developer not to work with you!

neaopoliti

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:41:20 PM

Be ready for big pump in upcoming week. I think price will go around 350-400 satoshi.
Don't ask me where i got this info.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:49:49 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 06:07:59 PM by EuropeCoin

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/sandwich-giveaways/europecoin-is-our-coin-of-the-day

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

CRYPTOSTORE

STORE THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621558.0

EuropeCoin Development Team is proud to announce the opening of our owned CRYPTOSTORE.
Our shop has a customized opencart module where you can pay directly with your ERC and many other coins (to be updated)

We already has in the queue to add many others coins in the near future such [4C] (Crypto Credit Card Coin), KSC (Kashmire Coin) and .

If you want to be added to our shop as a method of payment or a sell value don't hesitate to contact us at: cryptostore@europe-coin.com

Some of our CRYPTOSTORE features & details:

What is CryptoStore?

CryptoStore is the owned ERC online shop where you can buy and pay directly with your ERC.
Since 4C is a side project of ERC, also 4C coin will be added at it's launch in the accepted coins for payment.
Moreover we'll start to accept also many others cryptocurrencies both to buy as a normal item than to pay with!

Reward Points tab

Reward points is a feature that assigns registered CryptoStore customers "loyalty points" for purchasing products from the store. CryptoStore customers can use these acquired points as a currency to purchase products from the store.

Coupons

Coupons are gift made at customers for any reason. The coupons could be used when a checkout is being processed and will add a discount on your actual order simply inserting your coupon code.

Gift vouchers

Gift vouchers can be individually sent to customers through their email by other customers in the store front. The customer receiving the gift certificate can use the code provided in the email at the shopping cart to deduct the gift voucher amount from the order total.

Gift Vouchers only have one use per customer.

Custom Cryptos payment method

At launch CryptoStore will have the opencart customized module adapted for ERC. Any time a different currency will be added as method of payment we'll implement a customized payment module for each.
First confirmed coins to be accepted at CryptoStore are [ERC] and [4C].

Affiliate program

CryptoStore gives you the opportunity to join an exclusive shares earning affiliate program. Affiliates will receive a commission for each time they direct traffic or sales AND WHENEVER A BUY IS DONE ON CryptoStore.
% of commissions depends on amount of shares owned.
EACH SHARES OWNED GIVES 0,1% of commissions.
This commission is applied to any buy on our store Smiley

Contact us for more informations.

Quick Guest Checkout

If you don't want to register an account in our CryptoStore, there will be an "Guest checkout" option that allows users to buy also as external guest. Obviously this will not give any gift or rewarad point to customer.

Buy & Sell cryptocoins

WE have a dedicated section to buy and sell cryptocoins for others cryptos and directly to FIAT VALUE! This means no fees from exchanges and moreover no need to change your BTC into fiat by looking for third party private buyers. You can make your own transaction with the security of the EuropeCoin Team fairness and professionality.

Here some screenshots previews:

Report any bug, issue or everything you want to : cryptostore@europe-coin.com

We'll update constantly the website so check it out often.

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:01:29 PM

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

@eurocoin and supporters remind yourself that we are already a (maybe yet small) group, that has a forward looking excited discussion.
The poisoning force of trolls is not the CONTENT of their comments. Their trick is to kill your ability to take critic questions as contributions, by keeping you constantly in "defence mode". IThey want to make you angry and unfriendly to anybody, so, that you loose connection to your community. Be aware, that you are surrounded by people that care, we don't have to defend, what we do, to anybody. We only have to adress possible questions of those, who are unshure, but are interested, or who whant to contribute. We don't need people, that whant to get a free ride or drop their anger here.
@trolls: Not the sourcecode is the coin, not the exchangerate is the coin, WE are the coin!

have fun!

Grin

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:03:29 PM

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

@eurocoin and supporters remind yourself that we are already a (maybe yet small) group, that has a forward looking excited discussion.
The poisoning force of trolls is not the CONTENT of their comments. Their trick is to kill your ability to take critic questions as contributions, by keeping you constantly in "defence mode". IThey want to make you angry and unfriendly to anybody, so, that you loose connection to your community. Be aware, that you are surrounded by people that care, we don't have to defend, what we do, to anybody. We only have to adress possible questions of those, who are unshure, but are interested, or who whant to contribute. We don't need people, that whant to get a free ride or drop their anger here.
@trolls: Not the sourcecode is the coin, not the exchangerate is the coin, WE are the coin!

have fun!

Grin

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

have fun!

Grin

Finally the first sense words of the day. Thanks for your voice and help!

Smiley
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

nice to have you back ;-)

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

nice to have you back ;-)

Hard days starting thoday!

Cheesy
minersmafiauk23

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

have fun!

Grin

Totally agree!
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

have fun!

Grin

Totally agree!

Btw i love to feed the trolls so i can eat them really fat! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

@ciocgun

Why should a member of another coin's  community come here to spam and troll about?

Another kmc users came here to say all this shit about ERC.

WE DON'T  WANT YOU ANYMORE POSTING IN OUR LOVED COMMUNITY THREAD!

MAYBE ARE YOU CHINESE?

ARE YOU THE SAME USER SONYSASANKAN?

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR SCAM COIN, AND ASK TO YOUR DEV ABOUT YOUR COIN'S STUFF? GO AWAY FROM HERE AND CHOSSE ANOTHER COMMUNITY TO TO TROLL AROUND, please.

Nice observation, man.

Are you maybe the same person with @sonysasankan?

I strongly think yes!

He has the same cunt attitude.

What the fuck?? Please don't throw my name around for every bitch slap you get from the random people and their accusations. If you had any wits about you, the comment would be shot down in 5 secs with a single line of concise reasonable explanation. You, minersmafiauk23, FaSan and a couple of other inbred dipshits can wank each other off all day here on this thread. This thread stinks of bots and sockpuppets. Your "loving community" is a lie that you keep propagating with endless repeatitive ads, reposts, quotes and more praises from sockpuppets and your minions.

The only reason you got a small bump in prices for a few days is because of your spam on twitter and bribing popular twitter handles to mention ERC. But yeah... even that can only work for so long for a coin no one gives a flying fuck for, and the prices fell flat even lower that it used to ever be right. What was it you were saying earlier... oh I cant remember... something about the POW ending soon and POS taking it to the moon or something right? Ya... I can see that.... and of course quickly overrun any posts mentioning anything about the coin falling from 15k sats and is now 30 sats. We don't want to bother the noobs with unimportant shit like that do we. Hey what about the "stabilization fund"? Is the price stable at 30 sats? Did we find a new floor? And please don't kid yourself with BS about "whale suppression" and keeping the prices low so whales can buy it all and other fairy tales. The coin has an average daily volume of 1 fucking BTC. Let that sink in a bit.

Oh hey... last we spoke you were running around calling me a troll and something about my staking of 2.5 ERC "proving" me to be a whale/millionaire etc trying to spread FUD and what not and was going on n  on about the genius you are in big bold letters. Well I posted a screenshot and didn't hear back from you since.... LOL.... was that an Italian style apology then?   Cool

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

First of all we are not italians. Maybe some of us has some family roots there, but this is another story, am i wrong? We're european wide citiziens.

As said quote income for investors will be paid at the 30th of each month. So shut up till that date please.

So for you price is the only thing that make a cryptocoin valuable.

Such a dumper attitude. Blah!

Would you tell me that you didn't sell your ERC too? If not my congrats, but I think you're a part of the cause of the price dump too..

btw we of ERC can post how many ads we want in our thread.
Many times before already said. If you don't like just don't care about, and everyone's life will be much better.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 06:38:47 PM

check this please, to everybody who's saying we're scammers and our store too!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615454.msg6885848#msg6885848

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:23:42 PM

First of all we are not italians. Maybe some of us has some family roots there, but this is another story, am i wrong? We're european wide citiziens.

Great... I'm so glad we cleared that one. I was beginning to get worried about your roots.  Roll Eyes

As said quote income for investors will be paid at the 30th of each month. So shut up till that date please.

Did I ask you anything about the quote income? Then why are you answering like I did? I asked about the IPO that was stabilization funds that you mentioned in the OP... you know where you would artificially stabilize the price of ERC and stuff by controlling the market. I asked how that was going and whether 30 sats is the stablized outcome from all that vague talk?

So for you price is the only thing that make a cryptocoin valuable.
Such a dumper attitude. Blah!

Yes it is. I have no delusions about this nonsense becoming the replacement for euro and overthrow governments and what not. If anything will, it will be bitcoin... or something better and faster. Not something headed by the likes of you, with neither innovation, marketing skills or a fundamental knowledge of how a community operates.

Would you tell me that you didn't sell your ERC too? If not my congrats, but I think you're a part of the cause of the price dump too..

No its still there. Its too low value for me to sell. Oh so that's the new game plan now? Blame me for the dump? Look around you man.... I havent commented here for ages. And besides, if the ERC market dumpings depends on me, then that is proof of a fucked up coin with zero community backing. Or maybe I helped people see the truth? Then I don't understand why you are against speaking the truth. Either ways you must be a total loser in life if you think I caused ERC prices to fall. Next you will say it was because of the "trolls" here. After that it will be because "other coins" came and took your fans away, etc etc

btw we of ERC can post how many ads we want in our thread.

Ya.... I know... so can anyone else. Is there a point you are coming to?

Many times before already said. If you don't like just don't care about, and everyone's life will be much better.

LOL... so you're saying I should comment here only if I like this piece of shit? Don't you think that would make this whole thread a bit biased? kinda like how it already is right now? Don't you think its a little odd that this entire drama is not reflected in the free market with exchange prices and volume support?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 08:00:25 PM

@sonysasankan

Can I ask you where are you from?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: