Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:52:02 PM

Wow...I dumped 300,000+ at 20.  Went and grilled out on this beautiful Memorial Day.  And come back to more arguing and a price of 13.  Looks like I made the right decision.
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:13:44 PM

Wow...I dumped 300,000+ at 20.  Went and grilled out on this beautiful Memorial Day.  And come back to more arguing and a price of 13.  Looks like I made the right decision.

Wow,  you're really smart. and you don't think that your move and then others caused this?!

We are the coin and we choose what to make with it. If everyone panics we get this scenario. Thank you Sony,  it's all you can eat buffet :-)

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:20:09 PM

I sure think sony and zing are pointing out some flaws and making good points anyway, though sony might me slightly provocative.

What makes somebody say this coin is "good in the long run"? I've seen no basis on that claim what so ever. Somebody has some kind of information what makes it good - why won't he share it? Why does good questions get ignored and askers are just told to F themself? Mature. This should be the time where dev(s) tell what's going on instead of F'ing everybody.

Vol is 0.25 BTC - that's shit.

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

I'm just personally full of a person as this sonysasankan.

For the ERC updates, what can i say? I've posted the timeline time a go, and multipool is scheudled from week 4.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

Btw i'm sure they'll not do cause i already informed Bill about 4C project.

I would like to rememebr that also BTC had a valure wof nothing for the first two years...but , of course, you know cryptos only since doge and ahead, so ... Why my coins haven't made me millionaire? This is a question you need to answer yourself.. Smiley

What does 4C have anything to do with Bittrex volume? You informed, but did he respond back saying he will give ERC an exception? Was that in PM or public (on the thread he posts about delisting)? NC2 had the same issue where their coins was getting delisted and the devs informed them that the volume is low because the coins is currently frozen etc. Bill responded and NC2 was not delisted. Like that, did Bill say anything like that about ERC? Or are you just hoping he would not delist?

ERC will not be delisted.

Fuck man... its a simple question that only needs a simple yes/no answer. The question: Did bill respond to you saying he will not delist ERC?

"ERC will not be delisted" from you is not the answer.

You talk as you know yourself Bill.

But i think you talk too much.

Ask him.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:22:46 PM

Wow,  you're really smart. and you don't think that your move and then others caused this?!

We are the coin and we choose what to make with it. If everyone panics we get this scenario. Thank you Sony,  it's all you can eat buffet :-)
Americans in EuRopeCoin that are happy to have dumped at 20 satoshi?

LOL
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:25:08 PM

Feels that self moderated threads are justified. Not the first coin that a troll visit and affect the market big time.  Seems like it doesn't need much when too many nervous people are involved.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:37:06 PM

I sure think sony and zing are pointing out some flaws and making good points anyway, though sony might me slightly provocative.

What makes somebody say this coin is "good in the long run"? I've seen no basis on that claim what so ever. Somebody has some kind of information what makes it good - why won't he share it? Why does good questions get ignored and askers are just told to F themself? Mature. This should be the time where dev(s) tell what's going on instead of F'ing everybody.

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

For the ERC updates, what can i say? I've posted the timeline time a go, and multipool is scheudled from week 4.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

I would like to rememebr that also BTC had a valure wof nothing for the first two years...but , of course, you know cryptos only since doge and ahead, so ... Why my coins haven't made me millionaire? This is a question you need to answer yourself.. Smiley

What does 4C have anything to do with Bittrex volume? You informed, but did he respond back saying he will give ERC an exception? Was that in PM or public (on the thread he posts about delisting)? NC2 had the same issue where their coins was getting delisted and the devs informed them that the volume is low because the coins is currently frozen etc. Bill responded and NC2 was not delisted. Like that, did Bill say anything like that about ERC? Or are you just hoping he would not delist?

Fuck man... its a simple question that only needs a simple yes/no answer. The question: Did bill respond to you saying he will not delist ERC?

Ask him.

I did... but he's offline. Waiting for him to come back online... and No, I don't know him. Why should I know him? What is with the lowlife "You talk as you know yourself Bill" shit? Is it going to make any difference to anything if I did or did not?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:37:51 PM

Feels that self moderated threads are justified. Not the first coin that a troll visit and affect the market big time.  Seems like it doesn't need much when too many nervous people are involved.

Btw, kalenen my friend, do not worry about this period of low price on the markets.

We at ERC had calculated everything of these with large advance.

And also we know that trying to put up the price now would just a loose of money.

We tried several times before, but when a 50% more price reached everyone just dumped.

So we decided to left the market "die" itsef. Or better devalue himself. Just 16 days from launch, what did this noob expected? So funny this cryptocoin world: everyone want to be a businessman but nobody know what a business is. And how markets works.

For the happiness of some troll: yes it's true that price are such low and volume too. AND SO?

I totally prefer like this so this f trolls could dump their hard earned coin for a f nothing. It's so funny to see that they wasted their time to sell "as a gift" their coins. Our investors are thanking you (@zing96 & co.)
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:39:07 PM

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

Ask him.

I did... but he's offline. Waiting for him to come back online... and No, I don't know him. Why should I know him? What is with the lowlife "You talk as you know yourself Bill" shit? Is it going to make any difference to anything if I did or did not?

You do use too much bad words in your language that i cannot absolutely take you seriously.

edit: yes it would make difference.
Cause if somebody as you would talk about me as he knows me and has my private contacts, well i would definitely not be happy about that.
Peaople like you around just makes things go worst.

Please tell me, or better tell us: which is your life's job/work/committment?  Other than trolling, obviously.

edit 2: come on mate give a fast reply, i do not have all the time as you to troll around
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:45:38 PM

LOL... you are acting like as if the price was going up and his dumping was the cause of all your misery Tongue You are also forgetting that the post reminding everyoue about Bittrex's delisting coins was not by me. I merely commented on it as a response to Zing's comment. The price was going down even before that. In fact, the price was going down ever since the coin launched!

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:47:47 PM

LOL... you are acting like as if the price was going up and his dumping was the cause of all your misery Tongue You are also forgetting that the post reminding everyoue about Bittrex's delisting coins was not by me. I merely commented on it as a response to Zing's comment. The price was going down even before that. In fact, the price was going down ever since the coin launched!

Please connect your brain to your hands before posting, please.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:05:55 PM

Please connect your brain to your hands before posting, please.

Would my brain be connected if I praised you and the coin?  Roll Eyes
Why do you keep evading the simple question I asked man? Its a simple yes/no question. People are dumping because you are not answering. That is the truth. My comments are nothing but observations and questions. It does not have the power to move the market. But what does have the power to move the market is a dev who avoids the questions and observations. The dumping is not happening because of me. It is happening because you are evading to answer truthfully.

Oh and BTC volume is now .21 BTC on Bittrex

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:16:54 PM

I see you do not forget how to use the caps lock in such a noob way.

I told that ERC is not gonna delisted at all from Bittrex.
btcstore

Activity: 420

... Better Than Perfect ...

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:20:19 PM

Beer & PopCorn ready, let's go  Grin

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:24:03 PM

Are you like.... retarded or something? Who asked whether you think its going to stay or get kicked out of Bittrex? Here... let me google translate that for you in Italian just so we're on the same page.

Ha Bill risponde a voi dicendo che non sarà delisting ERC?

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:48:23 PM

Are you like.... retarded or something? Who asked whether you think its going to stay or get kicked out of Bittrex? Here... let me google translate that for you in Italian just so we're on the same page.

Why are you writing in what seems to be italian sorry?

This is English thread! Have you lost your way?

Btw i can repeat you that ERC is not gonna be delisted from Rex.

And moreover i suggest you to stop offending and using such words, cause i'm reporting you to moderator like if there is no tomorrow.
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:58:43 PM

Thanks to all the trolls that helped us to reach 33375 reads of this thread!
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:59:32 PM

And moreover i suggest you to stop offending and using such words, cause i'm reporting you to moderator like if there is no tomorrow.

Just answer the question dude. Investors need to know if Bill responded to you saying he's giving you an exception. Why are you dancing around the simple question?

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:00:48 PM

Thanks to all the trolls that helped us to reach 33375 reads of this thread!

Yes... and that is what really matters end of the day  Roll Eyes

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:01:33 PM

Just answer the question dude. Investors need to know if Bill responded to you saying he's giving you an exception. Why are you dancing around the simple question?

And if i would say that he will delist in an hour or tomorrow would you dump everything right now? Cheesy

In that case, take it as an YES!  Smiley
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:11:03 PM

And if i would say that he will delist in an hour or tomorrow would you dump everything right now? Cheesy

In that case, take it as an YES!  Smiley

Keep dancing honey... I have all the time in the world  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: