Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142396 times)
arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:11:47 PM

Nobody knows who is the creator of bitcoin. The only thing we know is that person or government is named as satoshi nakamoto with an anonymous profile and just disappeared. If satoshi is alive at this moment, maybe some of us see him but don't know that that is the creator of bitcoin or some have talked to the creator but we don't know that he/she is the creator.

Nobody knows who is the creator of bitcoin
1. Some people know who is the inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology and founder of this forum.
 The only thing we know is that person or government is named as satoshi nakamoto with an anonymous profile and just disappeared.
2. Satoshi Nakamoto is not hiding at all.
If satoshi is alive at this moment, maybe some of us see him but don't know that that is the creator of bitcoin or some have talked to the creator but we don't know that he/she is the creator.

3.You are 100% right. Satoshi Nakamoto is reading this thread. Many people has met Satoshi Nakamoto since 2014 in many Bitcoin meeting and summit but ordinary people do not know that he is the true inventor of Bitcoin because there is a puzzle.
Satoshi Nakamoto will reveal his true identity soon but I announce his brand new name is Thomas Phellen from whom Thomas Nasakioto was cloned and Thomas Phellen deployed Thomas Nasakioto to do most of the Bitcoin implementation work as an ASI.

...cloned?

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

No one can tell about satoshi nakamoto. Because he hide him self. Im sure he is genius person because he create a crypto currency but he don’t take cadit for it,
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:44:38 PM

We can't really tell who Satoshi Nakamoto is. We have not enough evidence to be 100% sure. In my opinion, it is good that we don't know his real identity. I would rather see Satoshi Nakamoto with helping us to solve some kind of difficult problem which could halve the community. Time will tell us, we have to be patient. There is a rumor that Satoshi is a group of people.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:48:15 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?
No one can knows about satoshi nakamoto but satoshi nakamoto is the one who create the bitcoin in 2009 thats why the centavo's of bitcoin called satoshi i know that no one will know the face of satoshi nakamoto because he is anonymous
Dharmendrax

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:11:37 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of unknown person or persons who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.and the process they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency.Some news agencies claiming different types of news about satoshi nakamoto but in really they dont know who,s satoshi nakamoto or he,s alive or deal.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:34:37 AM

Satoshi is Kayzer Söze

Ohh really? But i think Kayzer Soze is a artest and she arested because of drugs. Anyways, many people didn't know who is satoshi is, even successful people like satoshi they dont know who he/she is.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:46:21 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who invented and created the bitcoin. He is very influenced man and dedicated to its work. A determinated person which tend him to be an anonymous. Satoshi is a bitcoin millionaire.
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:00:03 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

Just so you know.

http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/profile/SatoshiNakamoto

tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:08:01 AM

Satoshi Nakmoto is God of Bitcoin. No matter who is satoshi Nakomoto the result of his work to this world and for the people of world is very appreciable. Who ever is he / she I thank from my bottom of heart for creating good life for poor people and created the job opportunity to those seeking part time and fulltime jobs to support their family. Agreed Satoshi Nakomoto is anonymous but we should appreciate him for the great invention.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:12:41 AM

They say that he is the one who created and named the bitcoin. They also said that he has the most number of hold bitcoins making him the richest cryptocurrency holder. Well that is not impossible since he is the one who created bitcoin. He maybe a billionaire now since the growth of bitcoin price.
ab007

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:24:09 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the group of people or name org who developed these bitcoins chain and their original implementation.they have solve all the issues that were facing by the cryptocurrency in its initial stage. Till now there original name or adress or stuff like that no one knows.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:25:44 AM

One of the biggest mysteries in the technology world is the identity of the computer programmer who invented the digital currency it called BITCOIN  he is the person that creates bitcoin in 2009 because of satoshi nakamoto theres a lot of people became rich by using this bitcoin.
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:28:53 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto are the bitcoins developers and first bitcoins reference implementation. They have hidden their identity and till now no one exact know about there original name and state or their clear address and location .But most of the people claims that they were from Japan.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:30:27 AM

Bitcoin father of discovery He first introduced Bitcoin. The coin is so precious that when you hear the name of Bitcoin, his name comes first. Bitcoin tiny unit satishi Which is given above its name.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the unknown person or persons who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.
As part of the implementation, they also devised the first blockchain database.
In the process, they were the first to solve the double-spending problem for the digital currency.
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:29:54 AM

nakamoto shatoshi is the creator of bitcoin. We only know that. And he is holding nearly half of the existing bitcoins on the total number of bitcoins. And nobody knows who he is. If he appears bitcoin will collapse and no one wants that
jangangilaya

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:07:35 AM

No one knows who he is. However, the Newsweek daily on Thursday (6/3/2014) has been answered with Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of the Bitcoin.
because Nakamoto himself chose to remain silent and try to run away when he found out that a journalist wanted to interview him. To Goodman, Nakamoto just said, "I'm no longer involved in it (Bitcoin), and I do not want to discuss it."  Roll Eyes
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the unknown person or persons designed bitcoin and created it's reference information for the use of many of these days. The development of bitcoin was up until December 2010 for the reason of many could discover the use of it to public. As of today or for about seven years after December 2010, Bitcoin has gained it's success through this person or persons who created it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Allisgrace

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:15:18 AM

All I know about Satoshi Nakamoto is He is the owner and the creator of bitcoin. He is now one of the richest man in the world becauseof bitcoin. That's all I know about him. He is the creator of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto.
Larry Lantern

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:20:48 AM

From what i learned.. it is like the codenames/alyases of the designers or creators of bitcoin. And they're the one who implemented the first blockchain database. And they also solved the first ever problem of double spending in crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: