Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142396 times)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:56:25 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

From what I've read and heard from forums and videos, Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who developed bitcoins in Japan and remained anonymous under bitcoins fame. Taking credit from his creation might cause him a lot of trouble that's what I think the reason he's hiding. Some even tried to speculate his whereabouts and was willing to pay BTCs to solve the mystery that is Satoshi Nakamoto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?

For bitcoin users, he is knows as the pioneer of bitcoin. Philippine centavos is equivalent to satoshi in bitcoin which is named after Satoshi Nakamoto. I also can't understand why someone so great will step out of the lime light. I mean, who wouldn't want fame, wealth and reputation nowadays? It's something mysterious that is just make me want to investigate and clear the mystery by myself.
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

Did you hear the recent speculations that Musk is Satoshi Nakamoto Smiley
Highly unlikely, but still

heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

Did you hear the recent speculations that Musk is Satoshi Nakamoto Smiley
Highly unlikely, but still

Yeah, I heard about that recently  Smiley But i think that it's not Ilon Mask) Mask loves public and popularity - so it shouldn't be Mask..)

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
montefalco09

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Elon Musk is satoshi nakamoto someone said it. I dont remember where but I saw it in one of articles in google.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

The registrar of website domain name is a good source, at least we can say Satoshi is a real Japanese as claimed, some wrong guesses at the wiki about Satoshi then...
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

I dont know about the man.But I found a man,His name is satoshi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3 a lot of people gave  green trust and his profile has a rank name Founder.If I am not wrong he is the founder of bitcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

Until now we have not known who the founders of bitcoins are. Perhaps he is hiding because of a big risk to identify because he is sure to be jailed or even killed. We know that many people are interested in Bitcoins, And of course they are interested in the huge money they can get if they find Satoshi Nakamoto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Until now we have not known who the founders of bitcoins are. Perhaps he is hiding because of a big risk to identify because he is sure to be jailed or even killed. We know that many people are interested in Bitcoins, And of course they are interested in the huge money they can get if they find Satoshi Nakamoto.
The creator of BitCoin is called Satoshi Nakamoto. At least that's the name behind the Cripp's currency. It is quite possible that this is not a person but a group of people. To this point no one has assumes responsibility , and speculation is of any kind, including his alleged discovery a few months ago
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:23:18 AM

There has been speculation that Satoshi is actually a prominent cryptographic researcher. Some names had been "nominated" as the original identity of the man, but no one claimed. It has been mentioned, that Satoshi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym taken from the name of technology companies Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi and Motorola.
Allegedly, because of his excellent English, Satoshi was not even from Japan. In fact, he called not just one person. One theory that is quite widely accepted is that Satoshi Nakamoto actually represents a team. Bitcoin is said to have an excellent design that it seems impossible to make by just one person.
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:29:35 AM

I really love the theory that say that Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, and Motorola together created Bitcoin, as you can tell from their names:

Samsung and Toshiba Nakamichi and Motorola --> Satoshi Nakamoto !

Personnally I think that it either one person who is dead or a group of people that shared the key and one of them died.

darshansetty

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

Santosho nakamoto is a person who introduced bitcoin to the world
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:45:05 AM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto actually? Apparently, it was a question that no one needed to answer. The more important thing is to see the results of his work, and how it can affect the society today.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

Eight years ago, someone called Satoshi Nikamoto called an article on cryptography. Later, the first software bitcoin appeared that allowed the world to use crypto-currencies. It is assumed that this is not one person but a group. Nikamoto communicated with other developers through forums and e-mail. He made changes to the source code. Then gradually in

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:51:41 AM

actually i dont care about whos satoshi nakamoto because the person wanted
to have a privacy,whats important to me is WHAT HE GAVE TO US,THE LEGACY and
Whats contributed in whole world.thats what really matters to me.thats what is the
most important
Mir Jan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

It is believed that he is the inventor of bitcoin.
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:11:38 PM

i strongly believe that satoshi nakamoto is no longer work again because his age os too old.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

Personnally I think that it either one person who is dead or a group of people that shared the key and one of them died.

I am also thinking that is is the most probable explanation why Satoshi has not been active since 2010. I am 99% sure that he is dead. And I don't think that Satoshi is a group of individuals rather than one person. Because the language of the white paper, forum posts.etc doesn't show any divergence. They follow the same pattern.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

The creator of BitCoin is called Satoshi Nakamoto. At least that's the name behind the Cripp's currency. It is quite possible that this is not a person but a group of people. To this point no one has assumes responsibility , and speculation is of any kind, including his alleged discovery a few months ago
Every one knows him as a creator of bitcoin but for me. I think he is an unknown generous who invested such a big thing and God father for a lot of billionaires there.I often think that Satoshi is the only one of us who's achieved immortality. I don't mean in the sense of fame and I don't mean that he won't die some day. But he's living it. I think he is what the conception really means. You know how people long to be eternal. But they die with every day that passes.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:36:29 PM

I am also thinking that is is the most probable explanation why Satoshi has not been active since 2010. I am 99% sure that he is dead. And I don't think that Satoshi is a group of individuals rather than one person. Because the language of the white paper, forum posts.etc doesn't show any divergence. They follow the same pattern.

Or this could easily be an test currency issued by some bankers or even some spy agencie. I am sure that even if we had records to his/ her / their forum account / mail or other accounts we wouldn't be able to see much. If Satoshi cared about privacy VPN or Tor is used to mask his identity.  I respect that because we don't know who made bitcoin it's easier for us. Satoshi gave us so masses get to conclusion what we want out of it he wanted something that's decentralized without some people on top,  he clearly didn't wanted to be that person that's on top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: