Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142415 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:02:10 AM

There has been speculation that Satoshi is actually a prominent cryptographic researcher. Some names had been "nominated" as the original identity of the man, but no one claimed. It has been mentioned, that Satoshi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym taken from the name of technology companies Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi and Motorola.
Allegedly, because of his excellent English, Satoshi was not even from Japan. In fact, he called not just one person. One theory that is quite widely accepted is that Satoshi Nakamoto actually represents a team. Bitcoin is said to have an excellent design that it seems impossible to make by just one person.
The theory of a team is nice but at the same time we cannot discard that it was a single individual the one that did it, some say it is too hard but think about some of the greatest achievements of mankind and you will see that many of them were the result of single person, people like Newton, Einstein, Mozart and many others created their jobs alone without help.
bitPico

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:12:29 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?
He is Nick Szabo: https://twitter.com/NickSzabo4
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created bitcoin, until now we don't know if who really he is. But we appreciate him that what he did to help people to give a chance to invest and earn in bitcoin. Just think of that he was the genius person, because he could create bitcoin in order to help lot of people in all over the country. I think its possible that someday he introduced his self to the people, maybe he is one person only.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

Nobody know who is and who are they))It can be pseudonym,but Satoshi is accusation with btc-btc start from this word))

Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is one of our families here and he is a bitcoin designer. Nakamoto is his nickname and he was born in 1975 in japan, all the guesses are not unequivocal about the true identity of Nakamoto that mostly focuses on a number of computer science experts and science writers of cryptography that is of non-Japanese origin and which I admire from him is he is also a software developer (programmer). I like people like him who can develop bitcoin to this size.  Smiley
futuris

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?
Satoshi Nakamoto is actually Santa Claus, who gave us a gift. And of course, he has to keep the bitcoins on his wallet, which he will obviously sooner or later spend.
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created bitcoin, until now we don't know if who really he is. But we appreciate him that what he did to help people to give a chance to invest and earn in bitcoin. Just think of that he was the genius person, because he could create bitcoin in order to help lot of people in all over the country. I think its possible that someday he introduced his self to the people, maybe he is one person only.

It's a Japan scientist and computer science professor as far as I read from some rumor articles. And he's hiding his identity as usual, because some bad people would try to kidnap him most possibly.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

Well said. As I read about Satoshi, his the one who created Bitcoin and its implementation.

It's a Japan scientist and computer science professor as far as I read from some rumor articles. And he's hiding his identity as usual, because some bad people would try to kidnap him most possibly.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is actually Santa Claus, who gave us a gift. And of course, he has to keep the bitcoins on his wallet, which he will obviously sooner or later spend.
Very unlikely if he wanted that he could have done it, he is one of the richest person in the planet and yet he has not come out, it is very likely that he has erased his private keys so no one can ever prove it was him the one that created bitcoin that way he will not need to face the consequences of doing so like going to jail or something if governments decide to prosecute him.
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a prime example of what everybody should ever aspire to be.
A person who came up with a life changing "Thing" (I'll call it) and did it, NOT for the benifit of himself.
Un like so many of you, he came up with an idea and implemented it, for the betterment of the entire Human Race. Not just to get rich.

Just about every single damn post I see on here, is just some lost soul, trying to get in on the money train. It's starting to get real sickening.
Satoshi did something that most of us can not do.
He helped someone without expecting ANYTHING in return. He helped us all without expecting anything in return. Except, for one thing. To be Anonymous.
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
He's a TRUE hero.  
wooch4aeye

Activity: 112

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a person who changes the world without know anything about him.
personally he is great and when show him self with be richest man all over the world

huyphan2009

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of a person or group. Generally is mystery, no one knows about them. The reason they do not show up is related to government and politics.
rezius

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

My thoughts on who Satoshi is:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyYs5lsSTgc
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder or creator of the bitcoin technology.This man give the new technology to the world.Maybe bitcoin will become our future currency.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin and he hides his identity i don't really know why but if he didn't exist then bitcoin would probably never have existed and a lot of people wouldn't get rich. I think in a few years he will reveal his identity and have a speech or something i think.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

"Satoshi Nakamoto" that was tha named used by unknown person who created bitcoin so no one knows who creates bitcoin. The only information i know about satoshi is he is living in Japan.

ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

To my knowledge Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of the first digital currency of Bitcoin which is very legendary to date because of the very significant price growth, but many people do not know firsthand who Satoshi Nakamaoto is, is it a pseudonym whether original no source can explain certainly, but Satoshi Nakamoti is a very historic name in the development of digital currencies, Bitcoin
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

I also read about Satoshi Nakamoto who is the founder of bitcoins and thanks to him that he made a blockhain algorithm in order to mine bitcoins. There are people who are asking if bitcoins will be successful without internet and the answer will be obviously no.

RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Whoever he is, I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead. His last online activity was in 2010 and his coins are lying there in those wallets since 2009. We may never find-out the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto.
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin and he hides his identity i don't really know why but if he didn't exist then bitcoin would probably never have existed and a lot of people wouldn't get rich. I think in a few years he will reveal his identity and have a speech or something i think.

No one will ever know who Satoshi really is.
Does no one fucking understand this concept?

He did this for US. Not for him.
God damn people. You can't get that concept can you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: