Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 142396 times)
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

I think no one will really show up. It would cost them I guess. The fact that their names are hidden, they won't have any problem moving within a society. If Satoshi Nakamoto is a real name, I guess many will be tracking him and anyone involved to him, they could even be in danger. I think the creation of cryptocurrencies is very realistic and futuristic. He and the group behind this are geniuses and I do not have any problem of knowing them in person. Just like any one of us that enjoys the anonymity that this technology gives us.

Any reason why you wanted to know him mate?
PlayUp

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

Satoshi is a Gaia (10ft tall alien blue bird). He visited the Earth in 2008 to prematurely bring us the advent of blockchain technology having despaired at the failure of our economic system and re-democratize our wealth!

That, or a brilliant person who realised the power of their creation and was unwilling to bear the limelight (and perhaps devastating personal cost) that would inevitably come with it...
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

The name of the creator of bitcoin from Japanese can be translated in different ways. More often, "Satoshi" is translated as "wise, clearly thinking", "Nakamoto" is an "internal source".

Nakamoto's activities in the public sphere were short-lived. In the autumn of 2008, he issues an article with a full description of the decentralized crypto currency bitcoin. A few months later in early 2009, he launches the very decentralized network and presents the first release of a crypto-wallet. At this time he actively communicates with users at specialized forums.

In the account of Nakamoto, created by him on the P2P Foundation site, the place of residence was indicated by Japan, in the column "age" - 37 years.

In the summer of 2010, Satoshi withdraws from participation in the project and control over the domain Bitcoin.org transfers to other developers of the network, among them Gavin Andresen. In the spring of 2011, he declares that he is going to deal with other more important matters that are not connected with bitcoin and finally disappear from the information space.
Dharmendrax

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

I heard many time this question and also i tried many time to find answer of this question but i got every time difference answer from the the site so finally i accept this things that there is no any real information to proove who, s satoshi nakamoto.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the father of bitcoin.He created the technology industry.He provides privacy,security and for coin in the crptocurrencyA brilliant person who realized the power if creation of the blockchain technology.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

The mystery will take us from the Land of the Rising Sun all the way across the world to a small Californian town named Temple City and then back across the Pacific Ocean to an Australian doctor.

The now iconic white paper, which was published on networking P2P Foundation, said the elusive Nakamoto lived in Japan and was born in 1975.

But when the world's media thought they had found their Satoshi Nakamoto in 2014 - he was a computer engineer living in Temple City in Los Angeles County.

And while the Japanese-American man, named Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, firmly denied he was the shadowy force behind the infamous cryptocurrency - the plot continued to thicken.

It soon emerged that computer scientist Hal Finney, who was the recipient of the first Bitcoin transaction, lived a "few blocks" from the seemingly-oblivious Nakamoto.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

He is completely anonymous to a lot of people on the world. And I think not even his family knew that he/she had invented bitcoin in the first place. Anyway, his/her creation has already reached new heights and continues to do so. And more than that he made it so no one could manipulate or take control of bitcoin's power. Which I think made it so that bitcoin would become a very good future currency.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

No one know him or her we don't even know if she girl or boy and no clue who is satoshi nakamoto. Still anonymous, maybe didn't want to tell who is she/he because until now his/her holding a big amount of bitcoin.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

I think that this is known to a very narrow circle of people. Although I want to believe that the Botcoins created an artificial intelligence)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

I think that this is known to a very narrow circle of people. Although I want to believe that the Botcoins created an artificial intelligence)
If you are trying to say that the Artificial Intelligence is the creator of bitcoin then that is not true, it is really satoshi nakamoto and even though i don't know him or even any of us here in our forum. He is still there for sure and just watching the progress of his creation and i think that he will just get into public if he will see that it is comfortable to introduce himself.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

Satoshi definitely saw this as a strike against the malignant forces that national fiat currencies and the parasitic monetary/finance system has become.

Enslaving us all in unpayable debts and endless taxation for wars and bankster bonuses ... it is now a criminal system that will go down in history and those at top aren't doing squat to change it, except personal enrichment. (Oh but we are chasing bad guys playing poker online, trading goldbits and smoking weed on their couches ... whatta a load of BS).

Great objectives though. One of the greatest hero of all time, he haven't received any special awards have he? Well, why does he keep hiding all time around he do need to be praised he have a lots of credit to gather. He might be famous although Satoshi is somewhat popular eventhough we haven't seen him yet.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

Lots of theories but I don't think anyone one of them are right.  It still amazes me that this very website I'm using a present was created by the man/woman/alien them-self.  Love it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Satoshi definitely saw this as a strike against the malignant forces that national fiat currencies and the parasitic monetary/finance system has become.

Enslaving us all in unpayable debts and endless taxation for wars and bankster bonuses ... it is now a criminal system that will go down in history and those at top aren't doing squat to change it, except personal enrichment. (Oh but we are chasing bad guys playing poker online, trading goldbits and smoking weed on their couches ... whatta a load of BS).

Great objectives though. One of the greatest hero of all time, he haven't received any special awards have he? Well, why does he keep hiding all time around he do need to be praised he have a lots of credit to gather. He might be famous although Satoshi is somewhat popular eventhough we haven't seen him yet.

We are never going to and Bitcoin is better off for it.  Satoshi is no fool and knows that.  If they were to show up, they control a huge part of bitcoin, and bitcoin could then somehow be betrayed as a controlled currency by Satoshi themselves.  Nah, I never see them coming forth. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

By the way, anybody knows Satoshi Nakamoto is a she or a he?   Grin
Cryptoswarm

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Maybe the guy is already reading the post with us and is laughing at us. Because we didn't discovered him yet.
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

Satoshi  Nakamoto. The founder of bitcoin . Satoshi is also derived from his name meaning the smaller value of bitcoin. For instance, 0.0001 is 10 thousand Satoshi. He is also known as one of the richest person because of bitcoin.
PIMPdev

Activity: 585
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

satoshi is a good guy who wanted something new in our world and he did that , he must to be a very cleaver guy in cryptography for sure.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pandanpanda

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

If that's even his name. Just read the bitcoin wiki on him and I'm amazed. Nobody knows him.

Long time passed since he last posted in here. Why? "Busy"? I don't think so. He was active when bitcoin needed support but since the slashdot...
Also, it seems has knowledge in many areas, especially economy. He doesn't act like the average human. Not taking advantage out of his creation, leaving without telling anything. Is he even a single person or a group?

How can someone create something so great and not stepping out to get the credit?
it is the name used by an unknown person or person who designed bitcoin and created the original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, they also compiled the first blockchain database. In the process they will solve the digital problem
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation. He is believed to be a Japanese, as the name sound so. He was big thinker. He changed the form of currency. Transaction charges very low.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

So, possible scenarios:

1. Satoshi is a group of people. Subscenario 1: Founded by some powerful entity, to create an experiment or destroy banking system. Or make drug trafficking easier.
2. Satoshi is dead. He didn't really knew that bitcoin might have such success, he died before seeing it growing so much and that's all.
Subcenario 1: Satoshi was killed because of Bitcoin.
3. Satoshi is affraid of Bitcoin and how it turned up.
4. Satoshi is a person that has no life other than programming (21.000.000% nerd) and he creates things under different identities. Maybe was behind Napster too.
5. Satoshi is ET or AI or GOD or S8TN

You forgot the sub-sub scenarious, the braching scenarious, alternate scenarios, and possible mixed, merged, and parralel scenarios.  The Satoshi conspiracy theories never end and never get tired.  Someone always comes up with a new one.  One day there will be a tv series just focusing on satoshi conspiracy theories.

Satoshi is everywhere and nowhere.
Satoshi could be all of us, or none of us.
Satoshi came from nowhere and dissappeared to nowhere, but his coins are everywhere.
Satoshi has no past, no future, and no present, but his creation is immortal.
Satoshi is an idea.  Satoshi has inspired all of us.  Satoshi is a legend.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the most popular person in Japan who creat  the first Bitcoin in Japan. He is the computer programmer who invented the digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: