Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:49:36 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 02:01:57 PM by Enthef420

I am also here and willing to help support this coin. What would the community like to do?  
I think a wallet touch up might be nice keeping the same fundamentals of the coin like the POS stake.
Maybe even add some new features like secure messaging or coin control? Ideas? thoughts? Anyone?  Please share!

A wallet touch up would be appreciated . Let's keep it simple and grow from there .
Secure messaging should be practical , people would use it while transacting …

Regarding coin control , enlighten us more … what would be practical regarding mining or what else ?

What else is technically possible to add to our Asiacoin blockchain without rendering it too clogged .

Maybe a kind of polling or voting system , not only for p2p transactions but to vote and agree systemwide — just an idea …  Roll Eyes

Our Currency should enhance transaction services , can we do something like making simple contracts & escrow & multi-signature transacting ?

It would be very useful to have a feature where small amounts ( up to several thousand coins ) could be transacted anonymously , for donations & tips , etc.
In this regard , it would be intelligent to have a service feature able to mine the coins ex novo from a new address & keep the sent coins locked until we all agree how to use these for something useful and good .

Let's get some ideas rolling here and then decide what we could be possibly implement … in a reasonable timeframe . Let's welcome other collaborators .

What is the current situation of the AC website , do we have to make a new one ? Design of the Coin ? Please , express all your opinions and suggestions .

Please expand more on your idea of a voting system and  would like to hear more about this idea. I think a prettier wallet update is a great idea as well with encrypted messaging. The original website is here http://thecoin.asia . I noticed that the android wallet is something that looks of interest. Does the community want to explore this in the next wallet release?  

I have sent a PM to Maestro1 but have not received a response.  I would like to hear back from him or any others from the core development team as posted on this thread.   I am willing to help collaborate with the AC community and AC is a good investment in the future.

Please have your voice within the AC community heard. Please post all requests or features you would like to see implemented into AC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:44:52 PM

i think someone is pumping this coin?
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

i think someone is pumping this coin?

based on?
Mirmeko

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:31:10 AM

Ok more ideas.

Translations: we are the asiacoin only in english coin... Chinesse must be added.

A simple way to make and add plug-ins. You know, skins, fonts, translations and more complicated community ideas. People love to customize their programs and we can store it in our web, that will atract web traffic to our site too.

More info in "info" or in buttons, some of that "console commands" to know about total suplie of coins or the interest rate must be more accesible for the public.

Programed payouts, Maybe I want to pay all day one of the month a certain amount of asiacoins.

I like the "voting in wallet" idea, I think we must go deeper in that. All coins are in "tecnical" development but social and community development is important too.

Enthef420

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:59:09 AM

Ok more ideas.

Translations: we are the asiacoin only in english coin... Chinesse must be added.

A simple way to make and add plug-ins. You know, skins, fonts, translations and more complicated community ideas. People love to customize their programs and we can store it in our web, that will atract web traffic to our site too.

More info in "info" or in buttons, some of that "console commands" to know about total suplie of coins or the interest rate must be more accesible for the public.

Programed payouts, Maybe I want to pay all day one of the month a certain amount of asiacoins.

I like the "voting in wallet" idea, I think we must go deeper in that. All coins are in "tecnical" development but social and community development is important too.

Excellent!  I would think this is a high priority to translate into Chinese and Japanese. Also I agree on more info button to allow the ease of looking at the total supply and interest rate. I would think this could tie in with a coin control button that shows your stake weight estimated coin generation and other key factors in POS. Voting in the wallet idea needs more input and should be explored further.

HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:43:52 PM

Yawn, dead.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:14:49 AM

Price goes up , Community etc nearly dead hmm ist there another Forum for this Coin somewhere?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Enthef420

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:34:19 PM

Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version. 

Thanks AC community and enjoy the day!

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:19:52 PM

Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version. 

Can you add it to the vote list on BTC38.com? I found a dead link.
Mirmeko

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:08:26 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 03:20:59 PM by Mirmeko

Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version.  

I think is better an updated version and build from the ground. I will do a Spanish version.

And for the threads is better to use an "oficial" account ( Asiacoin-Spanish, Asiacoin-Chinese...) This way if we quit or the community hate us we can give the password to other person.
Enthef420

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:28:03 PM

I think is better an updated version and build from the ground. I will do a Spanish version.

Sounds great! The topic I am going with is :[AC] Asiacoin | Pure Proof Of Stake (POS) | 100% Interest |
or rather in Chinese [交流]亞洲錢幣|純證股份(POS機)|100%權益|

Any other suggestions to the topic would be great. Also I registered the IRC chatroom ##AsiaCoin on freenode or here:

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##asiacoin

Feel free to join Smiley

Enthef420

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:41:04 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 07:26:01 PM by Enthef420

Wanted to let everyone know that I am working on a Chinese AC ANN page. I had a question for the community about if we want an exact copy of the ANN or would we like the Chinese version updated. My thoughts were to update to make sure all the links work. I also welcome any thoughts in this area. Anyone else help to translate the languages would be most appreciated.  I see the languages that are most needed are Russian, Chinese, and Japanese. I am working on the Chinese version.  

I submitted a support ticket with btc38.com asking if AC can be added to the vote list.

Enthef420

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:53:13 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 04:20:18 PM by Enthef420

I submitted a support ticket with btc38.com asking if AC can be added to the vote list.

The support ticket response stated that btc38.com is phasing out their voting system and that no coins will be added in the future this way. The only way to be listed is by community support.

I suggest that the community takes some time and go here to register http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html  Then open up a support ticket requesting that Asia Coin be added to their site. I have done this along with creating a qq account to be able to post on coin38.org forums once I have completed the Chinese translation.

brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:45:08 PM

The support ticket response stated that btc38.com is phasing out their voting system and that no coins will be added in the future this way. The only way to be listed is by community support.

I suggest that the community takes some time and go here to register http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html  Then open up a support ticket requesting that Asia Coin be added to their site. I have done this along with creating a qq account to be able to post on coin38.org forums once I have completed the Chinese translation.

It will help Asia coin quite a bit if it's on BTC38. Isn't Doge the largest volume on there a few weeks back?
Enthef420

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:12:07 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 11:23:47 PM by Enthef420

It will help Asia coin quite a bit if it's on BTC38. Isn't Doge the largest volume on there a few weeks back?

That would be great to get it on BTC38 I am still working on a Chinese version cleaned up of the original. I have an account to release it on coin38.org once its ready. Chinese version of bitcointalk.org. I think it would be best to get a new graphic for asia coin or modify a little. I am not a computer graphic artist...  I think we need at least a new graphic to start introduction to China.

However it might be smarter and wait until a new wallet is completed. Need help on contribution on the source from developers, new image, and wallet design with new features.

Any more experienced peeps please chime in! As I will continue my march to gain more community activity! Any input is always welcome.

Thanks guys!
Enthef420

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:23:37 AM

That would be great to get it on BTC38 I am still working on a Chinese version cleaned up of the original. I have an account to release it on coin38.org once its ready. Chinese version of bitcointalk.org. I think it would be best to get a new graphic for asia coin or modify a little. I am not a computer graphic artist...  I think we need at least a new graphic to start introduction to China.

However it might be smarter and wait until a new wallet is completed. Need help on contribution on the source from developers, new image, and wallet design with new features.

Any more experienced peeps please chime in! As I will continue my march to gain more community activity! Any input is always welcome.

Thanks guys!
Enthef420

i created some AC coin buttons recently, if you need new graphics i might be able to help out as well. (here is my portfolio)
a community donation for my efforts would be appreciated - but i am not too worried about that, i got a nice bounty for helping with the buttons last time...

duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:30:54 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 05:50:45 PM by duplan

Let's continue our efforts and support each other to evolve & t(h)inker until we get it all much better !

Despite the stupid and creepy demise of the good old mintpal exchange , which served AC quite well ,
over the past 2 weeks , AC has seen a notable increase  , in adopters , and also in price & network difficulty .  
Practically , all wallets are on the updated network , which is very good . Staking & transacting works well .

We should improve the wallets appearance & functionality in that which already is , and add new features .

One thing to improve is to not show on top of all the really recent transactions the rejected mining stakes of times long passed .
I'm on Mac , maybe some of you could verify the annoying occurrence of sticky old entries clogging the list on windows , too … ;

There should only be the newest mining progress & most recent coin transactions on the wallets front cover .
I have staked many times and goes fine but those 4 don't go away and stay on top no matter what ,
leaving the recent transaction field only two more entries of real recent ones to be displayed ..

Maybe someone can re-write some code that sorts the list better , namely by date .
I have no idea why the old rejected stakes don't go away , in my case , there a four .
The front should also have the most important coin control features just below the balance .

Decreasing the font size would allow to fit more entries in the front listing , it's useful to see .
Maybe we can even add some cool toggle to go deeper , let's show there , for example ,
the rejected stakes , and other coin control features . Let's have an idea that will work  Roll Eyes
The icons and appearance of the wallet can be improved a lot , let's be much more pleasing .

We could really use an Android Wallet Version and a Browser Wallet , that would be really awesome !

Can someone assemble an actual list of exchanges we are still trading on , besides cryptsy , and bter … what else is there , Satoshi's Vault ?
It would be good to know if there are coin-payment processors accepting AC in their configs so we can create & have market places & auction sites .

We should enlarge our community adding one after another , just like asian wisdom teaches , one step at a time , let's grow the seeds of Asia Coin with kindness .

Put up your ideas or suggestions , give it a spin and tell us what you could easily offer . What would you like to see realised … what do you find useful and intriguing ?

It still works , and shows some details about AC to those who are curious , check it out : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/#

In monetary economics , fiat money is an intrinsically useless product , used as a means of payment . [5]

In some micro-founded models of money , fiat money is created internally in a community
making feasible trades that would otherwise not be possible ,
either because producers and consumers may not anonymously write IOUs , or because of physical constraints . [6][7]

[5] Walsh, Carl E. (2003). Monetary Theory and Policy. The MIT Press. ISBN 978-0-262-23231-9

[6]  Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall (1989). "On Money as a Medium of Exchange". Journal of Political Economy 97 (4): 927–954. doi:10.1086/261634

[7] Lagos, Ricardo & Wright, Randall (2005). "A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis". Journal of Political Economy 113 (3): 463–484. doi:10.1086/429804
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 07:00:54 PM

I've said it before and, I'll say it again: ADOPTION

All the fancy features in the world will not make any coin desirable in the long run if nobody uses it! We don't need "features" we need "users". We need to find a purpose for AsiaCoin. AC needs to hook up with a payment processor, undertake a massive public information campaign and start signing up merchants. Doesn't really matter where, for what or how as long as the business community starts to use AC and the public starts to collect it and spend it.

Sounds easy right? That's the problem, it's not and almost every coin that realizes what will create growth and adoption finally arrives at this simple formula only to find it's too late or, their holders and followers are not up to the task or, the coins value has sunk too low to make it work.

For a good example of how to market a coin, look at GuldenCoin (NLG) They have great user support, a solid growth plan, good marketing and are signing merchants almost daily. Even though they are having trouble with multipools at the moment, the coin will still come out on top in the end.

Another is PandaCoin (PND). Basically they have incorporated many of the external functions in their own app/wallet, "PandaBank" but the idea, and the end result are the same, they have both identified a target audience and are both marketing hard to them, reaching out to merchants and payment processors and they are growing.

Basically, go look at the 90 to 180 day averages of coins like AC and pick out the ones that have steady growth over that period, or as steady as altcoins get! Smiley , see what they are doing.

The guy who said "If you build it, they will come" never invested in Altcoins, we need to take AC to the public, to the merchants, to the payment processors. We need to find a reason for AC to exist and then market the hell out of that reason, that's how AC will make a profit for all of us.

I have been with the coin since before the takeover and we were moving in this direction at one time but lost our way, lets rally and get that momentum back but, plan to go the distance. It's not worth a single post if nobody wants to stick with it...

Just my 2 cents...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:41:24 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 06:59:37 PM by duplan

We are determined to give the original intention of the Asiacoin its real meaning . Large goals are composed of small steps .

Here is a little piece of the puzzle , at the current level , it would be maybe a good tactical idea to get into this as well …

Check it out & give Us some feedback :: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blocknet-works-initial-token-offering-rules/

Mirmeko

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:16:22 PM

Ok a lot of ideas and volunteers. Now we need to compile that ideas seek compatible ones and distribute them. We need organization.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: