Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GOP - Rand Paul's Presidential Highlight Reel w/ his Libertarian Twist  (Read 205771 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 02:06:16 AM

[Video] Rand Paul on America's Newsroom w/ Bill Hemmer 4/21/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQbfL-We8AI
That was amazing how he explained to viewers how McCain and Graham have been on both sides of these wars. Very easy even for the most ignorant to understand.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:37:27 AM

Rand Paul: Lindsey Graham and McCain ‘Lapdogs for Obama’

Rand Paul is not going to take insults from the Republican Party’s hawkish senators lying down. During a Tuesday morning appearance on Fox News, the GOP presidential candidate blasted Sens. Lindsey Graham and John McCain as “lapdogs” for President Barack Obama‘s policies.

On Monday morning, Sen. Graham told Morning Joe that Paul is “more wrong than right” on foreign policy, and that “even Obama” is stronger than the libertarian-leaning senator when it comes to dealing with threats abroad. The U.S. Senator from South Carolina accused Sen. Paul of wanting to “lead from behind” on global issues. Additionally, Sen. McCain — Graham’s best friend for life — charged that Paul “just doesn’t understand” foreign policy.

Paul fired back at both senators during an interview with Fox’s Bill Hemmer (emphasis added):

This comes from a group of people wrong about every policy issue over the last couple decades. I’ll give you a couple examples where they support the president’s foreign policy and I don’t: They supported Hillary Clinton’s war in Libya; they supported President Obama’s bombing of Assad; they also support President Obama’s foreign aid to countries that hate us. So if there is anyone who is most opposed to President Obama’s foreign policy, it’s me. People who call loudest to criticize me are great proponents of President Obama’s foreign policy — they just want to do it ten times over. I’m only one actually standing up and saying the war in Libya was a mistake; the bombing of Assad would make ISIS stronger; the arms to the Islamic rebels would make ISIS stronger. So I’m really the one standing up to President Obama. And these people are essentially the lapdogs for President Obama and I think they’re sensitive about that.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rand-paul-lindsey-graham-and-mccain-lapdogs-for-obama/

If you've noted my other posted articles about Graham talking shit on Rand, Rand just basically just said, kiss my ass and laid it on the neocon community in a strong way. You can see the video of it for yourself in the post before this one. It's like a 6 min interview. I look forward to more of Rand going on offense against these war-wanting jackasses. Note to planet Earth and everyone in this community: Rand Paul is the man to stop this shit. Do what you can to help, spread the word abroad or donate and get active for him in the states.

This is Rand's latest crown jewel. Pay your respects! and tell/show your friends about it.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:30:17 AM

Rand Paul to join 2016 hopefuls at Faith & Freedom forum

Rand Paul is the latest Republican presidential hopeful to sign on for the Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition's kickoff event this Saturday in Waukee, the group's president confirmed Monday.

He'll also speak earlier in the day at stops in Vinton and Grinnell, the campaign said.

Paul, an announced candidate and U.S. senator from Kentucky, will speak alongside these other Republican aspirants: Rick Perry, Marco Rubio, Mike Huckabee, Ted Cruz, Bobby Jindal, Carly Fiorina, Scott Walker and Rick Santorum.

Paul has so far avoided cattle-call gatherings of presidential aspirants in Iowa, including January's Iowa Freedom Summit and the Iowa Ag Summit in March. The trip marks Paul's return to the state following his campaign's Iowa kick-off in Iowa City on April 10.

Before the forum, Paul will speak at 11:30 at the American Legion Hall (105 N.R Ave) in Vinton. Later, at 2:30, he'll speak at the Drake Community Library (930 Park St.) in Grinnell.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2015/04/20/rand-paul-faith-freedom/26077505/
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:44:47 PM

Sens. Paul, Wyden and Rep. Lofgren Introduce Bipartisan, Bicameral Aaron’s Law

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Sens. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Ron Wyden (D-OR), and Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) introduced bipartisan legislation today to better target serious criminals and curb overzealous prosecutions for non-malicious computer and Internet offenses.

The legislation, inspired by the late Internet innovator and activist Aaron Swartz, who faced up to 35 years in prison for an act of civil disobedience, would reform the quarter-century old Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) to better reflect computer and internet activities in the digital age. Numerous and recent instances of heavy-handed prosecutions for non-malicious computer crimes have raised serious questions as to how the law treats violations of terms of service, employer agreements and website notices.

“I am proud to join Sen. Wyden and Rep. Lofgren today in offering this bipartisan and bicameral legislation which will reduce overbroad prosecutions and adjust unfair sentencing practices,” Sen. Paul said.

http://www.paul.senate.gov/news/press/sens-paul-wyden-and-rep-lofgren-introduce-bipartisan-bicameral-aarons-law
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:49:08 PM

What Rand Paul is doing is more important than trying to be a pure libertarian

Brian Doherty’s New York Times op-ed bemoaning what he sees as Rand Paul’s lack of libertarian principle reflects genuine frustration from libertarians with Sen. Paul. Doherty is by no means alone in his frustration among libertarians.

But he is missing a much larger and more important point.

Right now, libertarian ideas are arguably under more serious consideration than ever before in our culture and politics. Americans fed up with big government but also not finding either of the major parties attractive, or their conventional leaders attractive, are looking for new answers and better leaders.

People are looking for something different.

The fact that a “libertarianish” Republican like Rand Paul is even a credible presidential candidate is a significant part of this trend. That Paul is scaring the bejeezus out of the most anti-libertarian factions of the establishment left and right at the moment, should be a pretty good indication of his effectiveness.

http://rare.us/story/what-rand-paul-is-doing-is-more-important-than-trying-to-be-a-pure-libertarian/
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:53:06 PM

John Stossel: I plan to vote for Rand Paul

It's not smart to get too enthusiastic about any politician. I've been disappointed often. I believed Bill Clinton when he said, "the era of big government is over." I thought George W. Bush was a "small government guy." And Barack Obama ...

Well, never mind.

If I want limited government and individual freedom, to whom do I turn?

Ted Cruz? I want to like him. He's smart. He's read economists Mises, Hayek, Rothbard, etc. He confronted Obama's attorney general about constitutional limits on killing Americans with drones. He fought hard against Obamacare.

But he also seems so eager to go to war. It also bothers me that he praises states' independence but then criticizes President Obama for giving states a tiny bit of free rein to set drug policy.

I like Jeb Bush personally. I like Govs. Walker, Kasich and Perry. But they also seem eager to go to war in the Middle East and continue the destructive drug war in America.

So I plan to vote for Rand Paul.

More...http://reason.com/archives/2015/04/22/the-next-president
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

John Stossel: I plan to vote for Rand Paul

It's not smart to get too enthusiastic about any politician. I've been disappointed often. I believed Bill Clinton when he said, "the era of big government is over." I thought George W. Bush was a "small government guy." And Barack Obama ...

Well, never mind.

If I want limited government and individual freedom, to whom do I turn?

Ted Cruz? I want to like him. He's smart. He's read economists Mises, Hayek, Rothbard, etc. He confronted Obama's attorney general about constitutional limits on killing Americans with drones. He fought hard against Obamacare.

But he also seems so eager to go to war. It also bothers me that he praises states' independence but then criticizes President Obama for giving states a tiny bit of free rein to set drug policy.

I like Jeb Bush personally. I like Govs. Walker, Kasich and Perry. But they also seem eager to go to war in the Middle East and continue the destructive drug war in America.

So I plan to vote for Rand Paul.

More...http://reason.com/archives/2015/04/22/the-next-president

Rupert Murdoch will send in the Donald Trump Firing Squad in 3-2-1...

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:21:18 PM

Here's a short clip from this morning on Morning Joe where the host is interviewing Rep (former VP candidate w/ Romney) Paul Ryan and then it turns to Sen Grahams comments about Rand, where he said he'd support Hillary over Rand. Ryan tried to dodge the situation but came out and said it would be obvious that he'd support Rand over Hillary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUcAFnUOzwo
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 11:59:14 PM

Rand's Son, William, arrested for DUI

Rand Paul's son has found himself in trouble with the law in Lexington after being cited on Sunday for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, sources confirm.

According to a citation, police say that William Hilton Paul was observed sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle that had collided with a parked car.

Police say that Paul smelled of alcohol and had "bloodshot, watery eyes." The citation also said that William Paul was behaving in a "belligerent" manner and had slurred speech.

More...http://www.lex18.com/story/28872380/rand-pauls-son-cited-for-operating

This isn't his first run in w/ the law. This dude needs to straighten up cuz it's embarrassing his folks not to mention the campaign.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:33:29 AM

Rand's Son, William, arrested for DUI

Rand Paul's son has found himself in trouble with the law in Lexington after being cited on Sunday for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, sources confirm.

According to a citation, police say that William Hilton Paul was observed sitting in the driver's seat of a vehicle that had collided with a parked car.

Police say that Paul smelled of alcohol and had "bloodshot, watery eyes." The citation also said that William Paul was behaving in a "belligerent" manner and had slurred speech.

More...http://www.lex18.com/story/28872380/rand-pauls-son-cited-for-operating

This isn't his first run in w/ the law. This dude needs to straighten up cuz it's embarrassing his folks not to mention the campaign.

Yep a problem child will not look good on the national stage and give the MSM and NWO Politico ammunition.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:45:12 AM

How is a bloody legal drug user son going to affect his fathers' electability? The current and last POTUS used copious amounts of narcotics!

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:47:18 AM

How is a bloody legal drug user son going to affect his fathers' electability? The current and last POTUS used copious amounts of narcotics!

Because the MSM was on their side. When it is someone they are looking to poke holes in at every opportunity they will jump at every tidbit they can find.

I bet some fucking demoncrat start on a rant about good parenting.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:49:03 AM

Nothing will ever get the MSM, or those who count the votes, on Rand's side. He's not going to out-bribe the most prolific bribers in history. It may take a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_%281946%29 at every Republican primary jurisdiction to ensure all his votes are counted, considering the aggressive violence directed at liberty-oriented Republicans at events.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:53:46 AM

Nothing will ever get the MSM, or those who count the votes, on Rand's side. He's not going to out-bribe the most prolific bribers in history. It may take a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_%281946%29 at every Republican primary jurisdiction to ensure his votes are counted.

The only way is for the public voice to rise up with a roar and decide to make a change from the left-right paradigm. It is old and broken because it only serves those who put the puppets in power.

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 12:57:47 AM

Nothing will ever get the MSM, or those who count the votes, on Rand's side. He's not going to out-bribe the most prolific bribers in history. It may take a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_%281946%29 at every Republican primary jurisdiction to ensure all his votes are counted, considering the aggressive violence directed at liberty-oriented Republicans at events.

The only way is for the public voice to rise up with a roar and decide to make a change from the left-right paradigm. It is old and broken because it only serves those who put the puppets in power.

Tyrants shrug, ensure the worst possible evil is elected irregardless.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:58:24 AM

Then civil war

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 01:18:50 AM

Then civil war

We recrossed the grievances line of the American Revolution decades ago. Tyranny marches on. Seems like nothing short of democide by government in the US will ever make people think a defensive civil war is justified. Except by that time, "gun control" will have succeeded at its final solution and nobody will be able to resist at arms, being dumped into mass graves and ovens. The NRA is effectively powerless, all talk no meaningful action lobbying aside.

Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:42:57 AM

Wow^, you guys have been going to town back and forth, nice! I'm loving it.  Smiley
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:46:21 AM

McCain: Paul ‘Worst Possible Candidate,’ Cruz Would Be Better

Shortly after responding to Rand Paul calling him an Obama “lapdog,” Senator John McCain talked further about the swipe with Fox’s Neil Cavuto. And McCain really came out swinging, declaring that “Senator Paul is the worst possible candidate, of the 20 or so that are running, on the most important issue, which is national security.”

He said that Paul has been way more wrong about foreign policy and dismissed the suggestion that his call for arming the Syrian rebels would have ended up aiding terrorist groups.

Cavuto asked McCain if he really thinks Paul is the worst, and McCain affirmed that yes, he does. And while he would support the Republican nominee no matter what, he said he hopes “good sense would prevail here.”

McCain even went so far to say that Ted Cruz, a candidate he doesn’t particularly see eye-to-eye on, would do a better job than Paul.

More...http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mccain-paul-worst-possible-candidate-cruz-would-be-better/
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:53:12 AM

Gravis Iowa Poll Apr 13, 2015 - JEB:16,Walker:13,Rubio:12,Paul:9,Huck:8,Cruz:6

Taken on April 13 (day of Rubio announcement), but released yesterday or today.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: