Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55642 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

using bitcoin is like a vote for freedom

Yes and you have right to do on what decision you make and that`s why you have freedom, you also have a choice if you will going to improve yourself from other people who discriminate you`re own mentality and as a bitcoin user.

I feel very sorry for the guys that live in the countries where the cryptocurrency is banned. It means one thing: the government wants to limit their freedom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
human2021

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

Bitcoin has given some of us financial freedom and I think bitcoin represent the kind of freedom people have been seeking for.  In our desire, humanity has been denying many things including happiness and success by our political leaders and elites! Bitcoin come to break this financial control they exact.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

I suppose, this is the reason why the governments are batling crypto so much. Becouse they dont want people to have this freedom of yours!
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Bitcoin has given some of us financial freedom and I think bitcoin represent the kind of freedom people have been seeking for.  In our desire, humanity has been denying many things including happiness and success by our political leaders and elites! Bitcoin come to break this financial control they exact.
You are a little mistaken, because today many users want to implement Bitcoin in their countries. But all this legalization will be completed after both the state authorities take control of transactions and over the whole of the crypto currency.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

Bitcoin can be considered the democracy of all currencies. You see, with bitcoin, we dont really need to trust any other third party like banks to keep our money safe, it is as safe as we want to to be. No need to go through all the formalities before completing a single transaction, just seamless, fast transactions from anywhere, without any time limits. Also, anonymous transactions will enhance privacy, which is becoming more scarce in the world by the day. For me, it just helps me to maintain a peace of mind, having the realization that I was one of the early adopters of the soon to be universal currency, the next big thing Smiley
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

Bitcoin can be considered the democracy of all currencies. You see, with bitcoin, we dont really need to trust any other third party like banks to keep our money safe, it is as safe as we want to to be. No need to go through all the formalities before completing a single transaction, just seamless, fast transactions from anywhere, without any time limits. Also, anonymous transactions will enhance privacy, which is becoming more scarce in the world by the day. For me, it just helps me to maintain a peace of mind, having the realization that I was one of the early adopters of the soon to be universal currency, the next big thing Smiley
I can not even get you even if, but nevertheless I am very pleased that the Crypto currency has given me the opportunity to improve my financial situation. I think that in the near future this matter is more active. I will try to acquaint even my acquaintances with the crypto currency.
ikrimach

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

I also think that with bitcoin we are free to do anything, we can make as much profit as possible without having to pay taxes
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

I can not even get you even if, but nevertheless I am very pleased that the Crypto currency has given me the opportunity to improve my financial situation. I think that in the near future this matter is more active. I will try to acquaint even my acquaintances with the crypto currency.
but nevertheless we will not leave aside the banking system And yet we will resort to their help. Even today, to cash out our Crypto currency, we use bank credit cards.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Bitcoin is freedom for those people who work on the corporate world because cryptocurrency is giving opportunities for different people to grow their lives and make money for living through trading in the market.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:03:59 AM by DaftAjax

Bitcoin really is freedom. To think that we reached that age now, well in our technology that is. Putting finance and technology together, to be honest not just these two are significant but those are the pillars.

And to think that, if we really wanted to optimize the use of crypto, we would already say that this is the future. I mean, if proper agreements are in place, like a regulation or something and many establishments, companies and enterprises are accepting crypto, that would be phenomenal. Because that's what we lack right now, the utilization of crypto, its good but we can only see it as a form of asset or investment at the moment.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

Bitcoin can really help us to become knowledgeable person. The reason why my life is now comfortable is because of the bitcoin. Bitcoin help me to earn profit to buy all of my needs and wants.
Bitcoin is really a freedom because everyone in this world is can able to used bitcoin and invest there money with bitcoin, and i am so very happy that bitcoin is freedom because as un employed person before i am so very dissspoint, but my i learn that i can earn many profit with bitcoin, i totally grab that oppurtunity to be very profitable.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Exactly, bitcoin is really a freedom, freedom of earning money,no government involved,We are so lucky that we are part in crypto world, it can makes our lives more meaningful and comfortable,
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

This is why most of us love bitcoin. Bitcoin was created with the idea that it could provide financial freedom. Using bitcoin we can just stay inside our homes and pay our bills without leaving the house.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

This is why most of us love bitcoin. Bitcoin was created with the idea that it could provide financial freedom. Using bitcoin we can just stay inside our homes and pay our bills without leaving the house.

It provides freedom to us, but governments wants to make it legal because no one should be free. The technology behind the bitcoin makes the people and government to convince about the Bitcoin. With Bitcoin we can securely build a platform of financial security.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

I agree bitcoin can give us freedom. Bitcoin let us do whatever we want while earning money at home. Help us learn more thing in life like thinking what the best thing to do. Let us to be our own boss. And earn to get what we really need in life.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Bitcoin give to many people is freedom because they do not worry about their money that somebody could take it off or say that you have a lot and pay taxes.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

Yes bitcoin is oure freedom. Freedom about your financials. There no bank who hold your coin and can make with it what ever they want. So thats why you are unbound to any company in the world. You can do with all your money what every wou want and dont have to fear that it can dissappear. So thats why i love bitcoin, and thats why so many people are believing in bitcoin. The blockchain techn ologoy gives us freedom over the moeny system like never before!
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

Yes that was so true you have the freedom to make your iwn way of making money through bitcoin even your not engage in this type of work. and making more efficient money even you don't have a big amount of investments it is a great deal with people like us that while you work for it they even help other people who wanted to make also a difference in earning money. and you can also work in your regular job while doing it is sounds good to me than watching movies that you can't earn money through it.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

bitcoin does not control or control any bank or government but free bitcoin is also not true because bitcoin also depends on many factors such as companies, investors or some other related policy.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

Bitcoin is freedom. Freedom from the control of the government or anyone else. It gives us financial in the sense that it gives us a chance to level up our standard of living in the society.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: