Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KyLins

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:05:20 AM

When beginning IPO?

WavesBank:www.wavesbank.com

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:30:11 AM

When beginning IPO?

It already begun, but it is currently on hold as it looks!

zhangli

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:11:50 AM

When beginning IPO?

It already begun,u need pm dev.
XLCplus (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:57:59 AM

DEV UPDATE

- Instructions on how to buy into the IPO are on the first page at the top. You need to message "XBCplus" for XLC. I physically cannot get through all of the orders on this account as it makes me wait 5 minutes between messages. I have 5 pages of requests so think how long that will take...

- I have been primarily on the XBCplus account negotiating a fix to the clash between the XBC and XLC communities. I have apologized countless times and I have provided the facts (not rumors). This has settled a lot of people down and we are now working on reuniting the community. Expect an announcement about an exchange and development over the weekend.

- Congratulations, the stake has begun! The POS is working perfectly Smiley

- I am looking for promoters and people who want to be part of the team! PM XBCplus for this.

- As with XBC, if you own 1% of all XLC, you qualify to be a part of the committee.

As a reminder, please contact XBCplus for XLC coins.
XLCplus (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:27:12 AM

Please someone link me to the post where XBCplus promised the IPO funds will go to the community and not into his pocket. Every IPO I know was for the devs and not for the community.

What he said +1. Prove it!

I don't want to bring stale bread up to the surface but a lot of people don't know what is going on.

No one will be able to prove it because there is nothing to prove. I never stated the XBC 'ipo' was going to the dev fund. In crypto land, ipo is a loosely described meaning to distribute the supply (especially with the rise of POS coins). A LOT of coins use this term on bitcointalk and rarely do they intend the actual meaning. My apologies.

It was clear from the beginning that the 47,500 XBC that everyone voted to destroy was meant to be the dev fund. This information was on the voting thread, in IRC and on the poloniex trollbox. At the time of destruction, this was over $200,000 USD worth.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:42:07 AM

What you are trying to do here, is succeed on litecoin's success.
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:47:50 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Not even a public IPO address in the OP, where we could check the current balance?! Huh
This scam is so obviously. Hope you guys stay away from this coin.
ralph12

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:24:13 PM

Please someone link me to the post where XBCplus promised the IPO funds will go to the community and not into his pocket. Every IPO I know was for the devs and not for the community.

I don't want to bring stale bread up to the surface but a lot of people don't know what is going on.

No one will be able to prove it because there is nothing to prove. I never stated the XBC 'ipo' was going to the dev fund. In crypto land, ipo is a loosely described meaning to distribute the supply (especially with the rise of POS coins). A LOT of coins use this term on bitcointalk and rarely do they intend the actual meaning. My apologies.

It was clear from the beginning that the 47,500 XBC that everyone voted to destroy was meant to be the dev fund. This information was on the voting thread, in IRC and on the poloniex trollbox. At the time of destruction, this was over $200,000 USD worth.

I'll prove it. XBCplus - recognize this post of yours? Source is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.0

IPO's require a website, additional info, info about the Dev, and all the specifications of the coin. In my book, if you don't have those, you're a scam..

Just saying. Smiley

Completely understandable. I am working on a lot of your suggestions right now but my primary goal is to get a coin launched. I won't be revealing my identity but I may get other veteran members to vouch for me.

Give it time, there is a lot of information coming.

There is no premine, the dev team will be raising all funds through the IPO. The rest will be put into a reserve controlled by the XBC committee.

I know you will probably delete, and probably the original post as well. At least maybe someone will see this before you get to it.
bitMita

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

DEV UPDATE

- I am looking for promoters and people who want to be part of the team! PM XBCplus for this.

Smiley
Would love to be part of the promotions team...   bitmita  twitter 
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:30:59 PM

I'll prove it. XBCplus - recognize this post of yours? Source is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.0

IPO's require a website, additional info, info about the Dev, and all the specifications of the coin. In my book, if you don't have those, you're a scam..

Just saying. Smiley

Completely understandable. I am working on a lot of your suggestions right now but my primary goal is to get a coin launched. I won't be revealing my identity but I may get other veteran members to vouch for me.

Give it time, there is a lot of information coming.

There is no premine, the dev team will be raising all funds through the IPO. The rest will be put into a reserve controlled by the XBC committee.

I know you will probably delete, and probably the original post as well. At least maybe someone will see this before you get to it.

Here let me re quote your stupidity at being unable to read and understand English when its right in front of you.  The only people that have a problem with xlc from the xbc clan are the ones that felt NO ONE else should make any MONEY from the coins but them.  Plain and simple. You all voted to destroy the dev fund and it was done, if you want to pass the blame, you only have yourselves to blame.  Time to move on from your hate as you are only being played against each other.  A gnat can see that, why cant you. 
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:36:21 PM

At first I was a bit emotional towards xbcplus and I still of the opinion the remaining 3k xbc should be used for development, but on the other I've seen some major greed on the big xbc holders, some of whom hold over 20 grand worth of xbc each yet none can find it in their pockets to donate even one portion of a measly btc to fund an Android wallet. Also how many committee members secretly are the ones playing panic whale games on Polo to snatch up more coins? Look in the mirror, that's all I will say...
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:37:50 PM

At first I was a bit emotional towards xbcplus and I still of the opinion the remaining 3k xbc should be used for development, but on the other I've seen some major greed on the big xbc holders, some of whom hold over 20 grand worth of xbc each yet none can find it in their pockets to donate even one portion of a measly btc to fund an Android wallet. Also how many committee members secretly are the ones playing panic whale games on Polo to snatch up more coins? Look in the mirror, that's all I will say...

Sorry, what 3000 XBC? I never heard of that.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:50:59 PM

+1 well said.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:02:51 PM

The 50btc that was remaining of the IPO or however much it was, honestly I've lost track of all the left and right developments in this drama.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:10:33 PM

The 50btc that was remaining of the IPO or however much it was, honestly I've lost track of all the left and right developments in this drama.

There is a deal currently made Smiley So the XBC community will get money!

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:31:42 PM

There is a deal currently made Smiley So the XBC community will get money!

for what? oh yeah a coin that doesnt even exist? Someone has made a lot of money here(XBCplus) !! =O

What coin doesnt exist? Because I have XLC in my wallet, have staked new coins already and I have sent XLC already Wink

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:13:55 PM

OP do escrow or get tagged as a scammer.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 05:22:26 PM

OP do escrow or get tagged as a scammer.

OP is also XBCplus who has done an IPO already. He sends out the coins after investing, so I don't think escrow is needed. But if you insist, I can do escrow.

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 06:36:59 PM

I would love to give you my full contributionman, but saying that you don't have escrow makes me too uneasy, so please accept what I can spare cheers.

No need for escrow. The stackcoin dev took off with the BTC and seemingly saw no point in handing people a bag of nothing, but this guy will be more than happy to hand you some coingen fluff to fend for yourself with. He has proven that much. So don't worry, if paying for an unsupported clone is what you want, he WILL deliver. Lips sealed
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 06:41:59 PM

I would love to give you my full contributionman, but saying that you don't have escrow makes me too uneasy, so please accept what I can spare cheers.

No need for escrow. The stackcoin dev took off with the BTC and seemingly saw no point in handing people a bag of nothing, but this guy will be more than happy to hand you some coingen fluff to fend for yourself with. He has proven that much. So don't worry, if paying for an unsupported clone is what you want, he WILL deliver. Lips sealed

What coingen offers a working POS wallet?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: