Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609538 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:49:22 PM

w/e stop argue. BC community is gr8 keep it that way please  Kiss
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

This is really deplorable, I was wondering what kind of terrorist posts shit like this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26bwih/just_a_warning_i_strongly_suspect_iconic_expert/

Are These the people on the front line of Blackcoin? I had decided not to sell more my coins, but after I saw this bullshit I'm seriously thinking of changing my mind.

What's your XLB/BC ratio?
I never posted anything about XLB here, I'm just an investor who has BLK and XLB, nothing beyond that.

Right. I'm asking for your XLB/BC ratio because it's pointless discussing anything with you without it. Otherwise I could just go to XLB thread and post the exact same things as you and it would be just as pointless.
Dude I had the opportunity to dump my coins in 90K, 70K, 35K .... and I could really make a lot of money, but I did not sold a single BLK I started selling some coins 2 weeks ago because I could not lose money on BLK and no one is made iron.

I had the opportunity to dump at 90K too. That wasn't my question. What's your XLB/BC ratio? This is the 2nd time I'm asking.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:00:06 AM

coinpredator(return) are you maybe sick or have a disease? Because coming in this thread and posting shit every few minutes takes time and determination? I mean how low can you go in your life to be such a retard...
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:10:12 AM

This is really deplorable, I was wondering what kind of terrorist posts shit like this?

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26bwih/just_a_warning_i_strongly_suspect_iconic_expert/

Are These the people on the front line of Blackcoin? I had decided not to sell more my coins, but after I saw this bullshit I'm seriously thinking of changing my mind.

I never posted anything about XLB here, I'm just an investor who has BLK and XLB, nothing beyond that.

Right. I'm asking for your XLB/BC ratio because it's pointless discussing anything with you without it. Otherwise I could just go to XLB thread and post the exact same things as you and it would be just as pointless.
Dude I had the opportunity to dump my coins in 90K, 70K, 35K .... and I could really make a lot of money, but I did not sold a single BLK I started selling some coins 2 weeks ago because I could not lose money on BLK and no one is made iron.

I had the opportunity to dump at 90K too. That wasn't my question. What's your XLB/BC ratio? This is the 2nd time I'm asking.
I thought I had already answered this for you... I have no relation XLB or BC I'm just buying some XLB for long term for nothing more .... Man Here is not a place to talk about XLB Okay. Wink You looks me a nice guy.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:19:25 AM

I thought I had already answered this for you... I have no relation XLB or BC I'm just buying some XLB for long term for nothing more .... Man Here is not a place to talk about XLB Okay. Wink You looks me a nice guy.

You're right let's not refer to it directly. You obviously have some, and I'm sure you understand the question too. What's your ***/BC ratio? This is the 3rd time I'm asking.

tat123

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:22:05 AM

What about Ironman?
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:22:47 AM

You're right let's not refer to it directly. You obviously have some, and I'm sure you understand the question too. What's your ***/BC ratio? This is the 3rd time I'm asking.
Virtualfaq don't feed this dude.he is just a multiple investor.keep in professional.if we wants to be antagonistic, let him be.by himself
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:27:06 AM

Re-posting because must be repeated on every single page of this thread. Tongue

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26bojv/big_news_blackcoin_new_developments/ (from wizfarm)

HUGE developments in BlackCoin - A list

Hello everyone, I am here to announce current developments within BlackCoin

1) New PoS 2.0 System by rat4 The main man, rat4 himself, has been working hard and diligently on what we dubbed "PoS 2.0". This new Proof of Stake system will further solve potential attacks to vectors that other currencies are vulnerable to.

2) We are currently working on a new privately developed BlackCoin wallet. This wallet will introduced an exclusive anon and multi signature feature. Also along with that some More features that are yet to be announced but will be Revolutionary. The wallet is Code named "Legionaire".

3) Dzimbeck, an external developer, is working on a system that will bring smart contracts, decentralized cash/btc/blk markets, anti-malleability and other features.

4) We are now in conversations with a national sales team leader that worked for a very large visa/mastercard point of sale company. He will lead our national introduction to merchants on accepting Blackcoin through Coinkite and through a yet to be announced blackcoin wallet system.

5) It’s about one week until Coinkite will add BLK to their PoS systems. For those that do not understand the importance of this, this will make BlackCoin available in the real world. People will be able to buy BlackCoin directly from the terminals and also buy products directly from shops. In my opinion Coinkite is one of the most important companies in the crypto space right now.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:35:36 AM

Nice to see my favourite PoS coin has some action again and the drama has been left behind!
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:45:42 AM

Dude, Sorry but I do not understand your question please be more specific and PM.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 12:52:19 AM

Dude, Sorry but I do not understand your question please be more specific and PM.

I PMed you about your Coin Ratio. Hopefully it makes sense this time.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:03:22 AM

How those folks feel who sold at 17k-20k and was thinking buy back at eg 12k ?....

PS: Same like me when i sold 300DRK at 0.0043 BTC....hopelessly and naive.

That is why i promised myself to not sell any BC below 1$ because usually you don't have chance to buy back on time when buyers will make you +100% in hour.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 01:13:22 AM

Proposal:

I very much like the name Pavel Vasin as the creator of BC.   It sounds much more professional and has a hint of someone important.

Could we use such proper name when we refer to great developer that is going to make us rich?  Well not me since I only have 12K BC.

BC + XC + DRK
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:22:41 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26bojv/big_news_blackcoin_new_developments/ (from wizfarm)

1) New PoS 2.0 System by rat4 The main man, rat4 himself, has been working hard and diligently on what we dubbed "PoS 2.0". This new Proof of Stake system will further solve potential attacks to vectors that other currencies are vulnerable to.

2) We are currently working on a new privately developed BlackCoin wallet. This wallet will introduced an exclusive anon and multi signature feature. Also along with that some More features that are yet to be announced but will be Revolutionary. The wallet is Code named "Legionaire".

3) Dzimbeck, an external developer, is working on a system that will bring smart contracts, decentralized cash/btc/blk markets, anti-malleability and other features.

4) We are now in conversations with a national sales team leader that worked for a very large visa/mastercard point of sale company. He will lead our national introduction to merchants on accepting Blackcoin through Coinkite and through a yet to be announced blackcoin wallet system.

5) It’s about one week until Coinkite will add BLK to their PoS systems. For those that do not understand the importance of this, this will make BlackCoin available in the real world. People will be able to buy BlackCoin directly from the terminals and also buy products directly from shops. In my opinion Coinkite is one of the most important companies in the crypto space right now.

First it's really awesome
That's what i and we expected i guess
But fuck u to keep the silence all this time
When the others coins take the advantage with rumors and announcement you ninja work in the black shadow
Let people panic and investors left
Shit so much stress for nothing
Go Black coin!!!
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:25:51 AM

First it's really awesome
That's what i and we expected i guess
But fuck u to keep the silence all this time
When the others coins take the advantage with rumors and announcement you ninja work in the black shadow
Let people panic and investors left
Shit so much stress for nothing
Go Black coin!!!

There was no need to panic.  The team here is awesome, the plan is unprecedented.  The vision is unparalleled.

Go Black or Go Home!!!
buy-black

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

Hey miners,

Dont forget to point your mining equipment to BlackCoin Multipool http://blackcoinpool.com/quick-start

You may win a KNC Titan worth $10,000.

Read the promotion rules: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/blackcoin-pool-knc-titan-promotional-giveaway-extravaganza/

BC + XC + DRK
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:27:18 AM

Proposal:

I very much like the name Pavel Vasin as the creator of BC.   It sounds much more professional and has a hint of someone important.

Could we use such proper name when we refer to great developer that is going to make us rich?  Well not me since I only have 12K BC.

By my figuring, that will be about 120k USD.

Seems rich to me Smiley
buy-black

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 01:29:08 AM

Proposal:

By my figuring, that will be about 120k USD.

Seems rich to me Smiley

Now I am dreaming  Roll Eyes

BC + XC + DRK
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:36:26 AM

1) New PoS 2.0 System

2)The wallet is Code named "Legionaire".

An approximate date when it will work ?

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:44:03 AM

Generally my short therm prediction were about ~50%/50%.
But in long therm i have got 99%.
I was writing few months ago that DRK with x11(asics resistant will go over LTC probably )
I was writing that BC is creating new economy and making history.
Nowadays amount of clones shows that i was right.
The best of all is that what i wanted we have so many copies and people don't know really who chose
WC YC OC Blue at end conclusion is one better bet on Black (1st original one).

About BC in longer than month period but year six months.
I think we will get to point 1$ per each we will have + - on the way but we will go to 1$ later 10$.. and up up...
We attracting new people we starting understand that WE ARE all BC foundation.
We starting understand that community = you behind screen.
We starting get to point when investing  =/= buying but backing up projects on the way.

Sooner or latter with proper marketing we will get to main point
One of the best coin for common use and store of value.

PS: BC as usual have own price pattern different than BTC.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: