Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:06:55 AM

I'm sure you guys will love the video. Blackcoin is the shit, get as much cheap coins as you can !

Hm... can anyone make that image into a BlackCoin key chain?  Grin

OR for that matter, a physical BlackCoin? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:13:58 AM

I'm sure you guys will love the video. Blackcoin is the shit, get as much cheap coins as you can !

that would be awesome.
hardwork

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:36:46 AM

http://s26.postimg.org/masv9o9cl/Be_a_leader.jpg

I can try that. What would be the diameter?
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:42:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGjjoD6PP-8

This is a great introduction to BlackCoin video. The project was produced by EcoChav and community-driven by http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin.

We need to spread this around! This is an amazing promotional tool for anyone new to BlackCoin!

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:15:34 AM

Finally great market order! Nice job whoever did that! Smiley

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
kris2222

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:39:06 AM

Finally great market order! Nice job whoever did that! Smiley

I agree! Look's like the consolidation is reaching its end. If it's true, that would be great, it means that BC copies the BTC pattern.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:41:19 AM

People are buying! People are buying!

kris2222

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:47:25 AM

Hopefully:) I've been 100% BC for a few weeks...
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:56:46 AM

Grin BC holding like the boss
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:06:43 AM

Man at price 10k-20k is perfect time to buy - i agree with that.
Those people who selling low they are doing also great job.
For me because there were for rapid price up and quick $ when other coins started getting up they moved coins.
If someone is selling of BC and we have so much many work around BC...
Most of that work is long therm work^^ so it won't change price rapidly.

Best of all is Coinkite with it you will really have place where you can spend that coins not only pure speculation.
And this is just beginning and HUGE step in right way.

rat4 is great dev he managed to turned of POW and make POS secure and scurity does matter look at Coin2.0 and 51% double spend attack...
One successful attack and can rape your coin in -80% in price. That is i aam happy that he is working on security updates.
Other coins just will wacth and copy - if they will be able to understand code Cheesy haha... last days many of them cann't make proper stake system.(WC..SUM,YC.. others)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:25:41 AM

For me because there were for rapid price up and quick $ when other coins started getting up they moved coins.

Best of all is Coinkite with it you will really have place where you can spend that coins not only pure speculation.

rat4 is great dev he managed to turned of POW and make POS secure and scurity does matter look at Coin2.0 and 51% double spend attack...
One successful attack and can rape your coin in -80% in price. That is i aam happy that he is working on security updates.
Other coins just will wacth and copy - if they will be able to understand code Cheesy haha... last days many of them cann't make proper stake system.(WC..SUM,YC.. others)

Although I hate to bring up other altcoins - especially the one of the most blatant scamclones of them all... but I think it needs saying:

No matter when you bought in, and no matter what the price is right this second... aren't you glad you're holding BC and not WC right now? Wink  Was BC pumped and manipulated to ridiculous levels?  Yes.  Is it being manipulated down similarly now? Yes, definitely.

But at least our pump wasn't less than 80% gain over PoW prices, which lasted for about as many minutes as it took to dump the premine... followed by no secondary pumps and a bleeding off into the 200's.  I really do feel sorry for them (the innocent bagholders at least) - as I expect to feel sorry for the XLB holders eventually... although considering XLB has already had more gains than WC ever experienced, there's much less to feel sorry for there. Cheesy
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 08:56:11 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 09:08:00 AM by virtualfaqs

Although I hate to bring up other altcoins - especially the one of the most blatant scamclones of them all... but I think it needs saying:

No matter when you bought in, and no matter what the price is right this second... aren't you glad you're holding BC and not WC right now? Wink  Was BC pumped and manipulated to ridiculous levels?  Yes.  Is it being manipulated down similarly now? Yes, definitely.

But at least our pump wasn't less than 80% gain over PoW prices, which lasted for about as many minutes as it took to dump the premine... followed by no secondary pumps and a bleeding off into the 200's.  I really do feel sorry for them (the innocent bagholders at least) - as I expect to feel sorry for the XLB holders eventually... although considering XLB has already had more gains than WC ever experienced, there's much less to feel sorry for there. Cheesy

Another huge buy order!

Of course I'm glad I invested in BC. But I also bought all those other crap coins. Cinni and XLB are the first ones I sold early.

Edit: At 5 Hour High! Congrats everyone!  Grin

kris2222

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:23:02 AM

No matter when you bought in, and no matter what the price is right this second... aren't you glad you're holding BC and not WC right now? Wink  Was BC pumped and manipulated to ridiculous levels?  Yes.  Is it being manipulated down similarly now? Yes, definitely.

But at least our pump wasn't less than 80% gain over PoW prices, which lasted for about as many minutes as it took to dump the premine... followed by no secondary pumps and a bleeding off into the 200's.  I really do feel sorry for them (the innocent bagholders at least) - as I expect to feel sorry for the XLB holders eventually... although considering XLB has already had more gains than WC ever experienced, there's much less to feel sorry for there. Cheesy

Another huge buy order!

Of course I'm glad I invested in BC. But I also bought all those other crap coins. Cinni and XLB are the first ones I sold early.

Edit: At 5 Hour High! Congrats everyone!  Grin

Little too early to rejoyce yet, but I too predict this is the beginning of a slow, healthy uptrend.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:25:50 AM

Little too early to rejoyce yet, but I too predict this is the beginning of a slow, healthy uptrend.

Are you kidding me?  Grin Got to celebrate the little things. We were hanging onto a thread at 1600. Sure we had 70 BTC Buy wall, but most of those were probably fake. The fact that we've been sitting over 17000 for more then 5 minutes is huge progress.

Not only are we +7%. Everyone else is negative. This can only mean 1 thing.  Grin

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:27:37 AM

I'm making a physical blackcoin, still waiting to hear on the specifics from Americas largest private mint.
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:33:15 AM

Good day everyone,

First of all, I want to thank all of the investors, developers, traders and supporters surrounding BlackCoin. In less than three months we have become a top ten cryptocurrency. Without your support we could have never come this far.

Furthermore, I would like to announce something I think we should all endorse:

Project: BlackCoin Grassroots Adoption
Tagline: Play the Sentiment

Let me start by asking:
How many of us would have liked to have had a friend with the foresight to tell us to buy a little bit of Bitcoin years ago? How many of your family members would have liked to have had someone convince them to buy even just ten dollars worth, only to find out recently that their investment is now worth thousands?

I'd say every single one of us and every single person we know that didn't get into Bitcoin in the early days wishes we had a friend or family member that took it upon themselves to give us that opportunity.

If you knew about Bitcoin and its potential years ago...

* Would you have convinced your mother to put five dollars in with the possibility that she might be able to buy everything she wants on Amazon someday?

* Would you have convinced your father to buy $25 worth just for the sake of having a quality long-term investment?

* Would you have told your uncle, who keeps hoping to win the jackpot by buying lottery tickets, to put a little bit of money into something with a real chance of massive returns?

* Would you have convinced your friends to get in, however small, potentially changing their lives in the process?

I would have.

With BlackCoin, you have that chance. We have a high-profile “alt” in our hands which is only three months old and currently dirt cheap in comparison to its massive potential. We have a currency with monumental technical advantages over the de-facto standard. We have an amazing development team for both the coin and infrastructure, and a community that will never stop pushing forward.

How about spreading the word about BlackCoin?

Suggested way to help:
- "Hey, why don't you buy a few BlackCoins?"

Make everyone a small holder. Use your network (facebook, Twitter, neighbours). Appeal to your friends, your family and your acquantainces. Help them buy coins from the market, make it easy. Suggest them to invest a little bit of money. Play to BlackCoin's potential and play to Bitcoin's success.

Help them install the wallets, do the Mintpal/Cryptsy trade for them, direct them to the webwallet service that recently added us, https://mywl.lt or hold their funds until the first of June, when we will have been added to Coinkite.

Thousand of $5 investments are worth more than one $5000 investment. Remember that.

Love it Cheesy

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:41:25 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 09:53:57 AM by virtualfaqs

We're back!!!! 18K sat!!!  Grin

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:06:46 AM

Good day everyone,

First of all, I want to thank all of the investors, developers, traders and supporters surrounding BlackCoin. In less than three months we have become a top ten cryptocurrency. Without your support we could have never come this far.

Furthermore, I would like to announce something I think we should all endorse:

Project: BlackCoin Grassroots Adoption
Tagline: Play the Sentiment

Let me start by asking:
How many of us would have liked to have had a friend with the foresight to tell us to buy a little bit of Bitcoin years ago? How many of your family members would have liked to have had someone convince them to buy even just ten dollars worth, only to find out recently that their investment is now worth thousands?

I'd say every single one of us and every single person we know that didn't get into Bitcoin in the early days wishes we had a friend or family member that took it upon themselves to give us that opportunity.

If you knew about Bitcoin and its potential years ago...

* Would you have convinced your mother to put five dollars in with the possibility that she might be able to buy everything she wants on Amazon someday?

* Would you have convinced your father to buy $25 worth just for the sake of having a quality long-term investment?

* Would you have told your uncle, who keeps hoping to win the jackpot by buying lottery tickets, to put a little bit of money into something with a real chance of massive returns?

* Would you have convinced your friends to get in, however small, potentially changing their lives in the process?

I would have.

With BlackCoin, you have that chance. We have a high-profile “alt” in our hands which is only three months old and currently dirt cheap in comparison to its massive potential. We have a currency with monumental technical advantages over the de-facto standard. We have an amazing development team for both the coin and infrastructure, and a community that will never stop pushing forward.

How about spreading the word about BlackCoin?

Suggested way to help:
- "Hey, why don't you buy a few BlackCoins?"

Make everyone a small holder. Use your network (facebook, Twitter, neighbours). Appeal to your friends, your family and your acquantainces. Help them buy coins from the market, make it easy. Suggest them to invest a little bit of money. Play to BlackCoin's potential and play to Bitcoin's success.

Help them install the wallets, do the Mintpal/Cryptsy trade for them, direct them to the webwallet service that recently added us, https://mywl.lt or hold their funds until the first of June, when we will have been added to Coinkite.

Thousand of $5 investments are worth more than one $5000 investment. Remember that.

To expand that idea best option will be some kind gift cards/code/usb BC cards.
1) - expensive one we buy some kind USB sticks like IE have with printed BC logo like BC casr but preload it with eg 100BC Cheesy
BC Gift card 5$=20BC today
In year or two can be 2000$.
Hold or spend it now in stores.

-hardest to make use.

2) - Cheaper solution paper gift cards = paper wallets.
You give such card to family.
Printend instruction on it ext.

-easier to make

3) - Option preloaded gift cards we create template to coinkite online wallet or other online wallet.
Someone want to give card will give it with login and password. +

-most easiest to make just login to online wallet and spend where you want in year to buy holliday
-this option for rapid use of  BC mostly online wallets won't be never safe in long therm.

At the end of the day more such wallets cards we create less BC will be on market and price will go up due to less supply.
Higher price will secure better less coin on market with POS mining.
Noobs won't go alone to check what BC is Cheesy but when they got BC card and see that they can get for 1$ in future chance 1000$ they will be very happy.
It like giving lotto coupons but you plat lotto ALL eternity.
Buy your young son 1000 BC gift card when he get 18 years old maybe he will can buy house for that.

Buy your wife such card insted of rose (black rose on card) and tell her that in few years mayby she will buy garden for that.

And... that way you can store of wealth for future generations and increase Value BC over time.
And maybe 4 years we will sell 10mBLK cards.
We can make site how much we BC card gifted to friend to show that is trendy and cool ^^.
Add PR firm to it and we are selling good product... 75m all BC haha sell 75m of such cards for 1$ and all cap achieved.

We have reach perfect product for BC. BC paper gift cards for all as STORE OF Wealth.
Today 50BC in year 5BC in 5 years 5mBC cards... all for 5$ ^^ - NEW source of demand for BC - always good.
BC is long therm investment good marketing around such cards and we are in home ^^,

Imagine 5m $ for all BC now... and we are giving such cards all time... price of BC WILL ROCKET no matter what in long therm.
Market of such cards can reach even 100m $ in few months. = panic buy soon we release that project. SO  F.Y. dumpers and thank you for cheap BC now.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:47:43 AM

Stay away from Cinni coin....
there is still not a single commit by the cinni dev, all talk about updates is pure scam.
same goes for XLB.

by the way, i think we should start to boycott mintpal.
they ignored us week in week out when we were #1 w/o anyone in sight, then started to add shitclone after shitclone just becaue they know that they will be pumped like mad at least once, half of them pure scams. addition for XLB did it for me now, i am done with them.
best would be to have an own exchange Wink
whatever happens, i will never again pay a single SAT fee to mintpal.

To be honest, we need a BLK centric exchange. When that happens, we boycott Mintpal =P

Don't know if this was posted I didn't read all Smiley. But we should really try to be listed here:

https://hitbtc.com/vote

It seems a very nice exchange and after that we can stop using mintpal Smiley.

Not many votes so far Sad.

Cheers!.
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:53:55 AM

Stay away from Cinni coin....
there is still not a single commit by the cinni dev, all talk about updates is pure scam.
same goes for XLB.

by the way, i think we should start to boycott mintpal.
they ignored us week in week out when we were #1 w/o anyone in sight, then started to add shitclone after shitclone just becaue they know that they will be pumped like mad at least once, half of them pure scams. addition for XLB did it for me now, i am done with them.
best would be to have an own exchange Wink
whatever happens, i will never again pay a single SAT fee to mintpal.

To be honest, we need a BLK centric exchange. When that happens, we boycott Mintpal =P

Don't know if this was posted I didn't read all Smiley. But we should really try to be listed here:

https://hitbtc.com/vote

It seems a very nice exchange and after that we can stop using mintpal Smiley.

Not many votes so far Sad.

Cheers!.

I think people need to forgive mintpal for more stuff. They made good money from us but they need to pull in money also. Let us not forget that they helped us get on coinkite with 50000 bc.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: