Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:04:52 PM

I was vote 666

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:18:33 PM

Anyways back to further discussion.do you guys think we should launch a campaign to target bit coin ATM companies and see if they would be willing to let the ATMs do BC exchanging as well? If we could,it would be more I frastructure win for us I would think.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:21:04 PM

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days. ...

Any resource will add more value for blackcoin.

If I need to buy a kidney, I might use the "blacksend", please keep calm I was just joking. Grin

Dude if DRK has Darksend I think we should also implement "Blacksend" even that the people do not use the resource, just stop to think about the hype on BLK.

Do you do not want to see blackcoin value to the moon? Then do it, go on and make a campaign to implement this feature right now!

We all want that, but it is important in which way this should go. What if we implement a feature like darksend and 5 years down the road BlackCoin gets banned by governments because of this feature, would it have been worth the implementation at that point? And what would happen if we'd remove the feature again? There are enough ways to anonimize a transation right now (CoinJoin, DarkWallet) on Bitcoin, without it being a standard feature in the qt client.

i'm all pro choice here. if there's a blacksend feat in the qt client, then that's a good thing. right? more options. the freedom to choose is never a bad choice.
or perhaps we should approach the guys from darkwallet to make a blackwallet for blackcoin. we should get a coinjoin type of service done for blackcoin. is anybody working on such a service for bc atm? all of those features add true value to blackcoin. even browsers have private browsing option, so why not private send option? i don't see any problem there. the feat can be take away in a client update if it becomes illegal in the future. but right now it would add true value to blackcoin and the price would soar. trust it. blacksend would take us one step closer to where we want to be: #1
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

A much more respectable payout from BC pool today, Profitability = 7.4571 BC per MH/s
Previously 3.6 - 4.7 for me

X11 BTW
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days. ...

Any resource will add more value for blackcoin.

If I need to buy a kidney, I might use the "blacksend", please keep calm I was just joking. Grin

Dude if DRK has Darksend I think we should also implement "Blacksend" even that the people do not use the resource, just stop to think about the hype on BLK.

Do you do not want to see blackcoin value to the moon? Then do it, go on and make a campaign to implement this feature right now!

We all want that, but it is important in which way this should go. What if we implement a feature like darksend and 5 years down the road BlackCoin gets banned by governments because of this feature, would it have been worth the implementation at that point? And what would happen if we'd remove the feature again? There are enough ways to anonimize a transation right now (CoinJoin, DarkWallet) on Bitcoin, without it being a standard feature in the qt client.

i'm all pro choice here. if there's a blacksend feat in the qt client, then that's a good thing. right? more options. the freedom to choose is never a bad choice.
or perhaps we should approach the guys from darkwallet to make a blackwallet for blackcoin. we should get a coinjoin type of service done for blackcoin. is anybody working on such a service for bc atm? all of those features add true value to blackcoin. even browsers have private browsing option, so why not private send option? i don't see any problem there. the feat can be take away in a client update if it becomes illegal in the future. but right now it would add true value to blackcoin and the price would soar. trust it. blacksend would take us one step closer to where we want to be: #1
If rat does not implement this,another member of the community could be working on said features.there is no one stopping this from happening. For our lovely coders I urge that you do work on this;who knows maybe in the future it will come in use,and as stated above,it it needs to be removed we can.but right now mass adoption and infrastructure seems to be what a lot of other coins don't have, I feel that this should continue to be an important push atm.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:55:58 PM

This is something to be consider. Bear in mind there's no point splitting the group over a feature and I would prefer to see how it will play out.

It's obviously an feature that has both positive and negative aspects.

If its affecting our coin, not having such a feature, we should not wait forever. In fact I would like to think that 'privately' Rat4, would look at how to make a fast implementation.

Nevertheless because we have coinkite as a major feature we should see if a holier than though attitude will work. I think we can afford to wait.
But it is obvious that regular cryptoinvestors will not worry about blackmarket payments.

However the novelty can wear off, a messaging system would be more interesting, both for internet sellers and as a feature that won't wear off, even if it's limited characters.

In shop purchases don't need this, but then it would be good if when you use coinkite, on BLK purchases, it then said in your wallet the shop you used. That would look far better than bitcoin.

A short message would be positively reinforcing for the user.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
madjules007

Activity: 400

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:59:36 PM

A much more respectable payout from BC pool today, Profitability = 7.4571 BC per MH/s

X11 BTW

Omg that is so much better than Scrypt, 11.2068 BC per MH/s today. I am running 4x 280x at 2.9MH/s and always have felt that the payouts are lower than I see on the pool statistic sites like poolpicker. Been getting between 29-37 BC per 24h the last few days, it seems kind of low.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:00:40 PM

This is something to be consider. Bear in mind there's no pint splitting the group over a feature and I would prefer to see how it will play out.

If its affecting our coin, not having such a feature, we should not wait forever. In fact I would like to think that 'privately' Rat4, would look at how to make a fast implementation.

Nevertheless because we have coinkite as a major feature we should see if a holier than though attitude will work. I think we can afford to wait.
But it is obvious that regular cryptoinvestors will not worry about blackmarket payments.

However the novelty can wear off, a messaging system would be more interesting, both for internet sellers and as a feature that won't wear off, even if it's limited characters.

In shop purchases don't need this, but then it would be good if when you use coinkite, on BLK purchases, it said in your wallet the shop you used. That would look far better than bitcoin.

We definitely are not trying to split the community;like I was saying if anyone wants to work on it other than rat4, we encourage them to do so:) I just want people to try to work on wjat maarx requested with mass adoption.the messaging system would be awesome:)
JamesR1

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:01:59 PM

X11 BTW

Omg that is so much better than Scrypt, 11.2068 BC per MH/s today. I am running 4x 280x at 2.9MH/s and always have felt that the payouts are lower than I see on the pool statistic sites like poolpicker. Been getting between 29-37 BC per 24h the last few days, it seems kind of low.

I have 4x280's and got 27.6 BLK off Scrypt today. Maybe you lost connection???

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
JamesR1

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:04:18 PM

This is something to be consider. Bear in mind there's no pint splitting the group over a feature and I would prefer to see how it will play out.

In shop purchases don't need this, but then it would be good if when you use coinkite, on BLK purchases, it said in your wallet the shop you used. That would look far better than bitcoin.

We definitely are not trying to split the community;like I was saying if anyone wants to work on it other than rat4, we encourage them to do so:) I just want people to try to work on wjat maarx requested with mass adoption.the messaging system would be awesome:)

Cool. You can call me paranoid if you like, but I know people have to make decisions so we have things, next thing you know... And I wouldn't be thinking it was deliberate. These things happen.
I agree, rat4 doesn't have to implement everything.

dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

Cool. You can call me paranoid if you like, but I know people have to make decisions so we have things, next thing you know... And I wouldn't be thinking it was deliberate. These things happen.
We're ALL PARANOID BRO:p
JamesR1

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:13:46 PM

Grin

acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:13:53 PM

Hey, what to you mean by that???!!!  Smiley Grin
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:16:50 PM

If you don't want to implemente a anonymous touch, is it possible to know what Rat4 is doing?
The. Cinni dev works in a innovative wallet the price is stable
Sell the rumors buy the news, we have nothing new to give to investors
Coinkite the price is already impacted if you think the price will jump you're wrong
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:19:49 PM

If you don't want to implemente a anonymous touch, is it possible to know what Rat4 is doing?
Coinkite the price is already impacted if you think the price will jump you're wrong

From what I know rat4 is working on more security features for POS and the coin. If anyone wants to work on it and get it started,they are free to:) more than one dev is always good:)
JamesR1

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:21:51 PM

Though regular twitter announcements could prove useful.

Ultimately, we can all discuss new features, but refining code isn't something you can keep talking about.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:40:31 PM

From what I know rat4 is working on more security features for POS and the coin. If anyone wants to work on it and get it started,they are free to:) more than one dev is always good:)
two notes:
- coinkite isn't "priced in" because the BC price has been and is still massively manipulated downwards for weeks now.
- the cinni "devs" are not only not working on anything, they do not even exist. not a single commit since the initial release does not look very active... and afaik one feature was announced to be coin control (BC has that for ages), the other one a clone of darksend. no own innovation whatsoever. same goes for most if not all of the other clones.
that being said, i am not that much after cloning darksend for BC - BC and its community actions is the one that is being cloned, not the copycat Wink

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:54:14 PM

I wonder if having the option to darksend would address legal concerns. However, I feel it just being available is enough to cause problems.

I'm not concerned about darksend right now. I do however, want a working android wallet, which would work very with CoinKite. Think about being able to reload your CK debit card with BC from anywhere, any time, (as long as you have your phone and a 4G or wifi connection). I think that's a bigger deal than darksend at the moment, especially if CK flourishes.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:57:42 PM

Reuters article - http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/19/fl-max-borges-agency-idUSnBw195859a+100+BSW20140519

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:00:15 PM

I wonder if having the option to darksend would address legal concerns. However, I feel it just being available is enough to cause problems.

I'm not concerned about darksend right now. I do however, want a working android wallet, which would work very with CoinKite. Think about being able to reload your CK debit card with BC from anywhere, any time, (as long as you have your phone and a 4G or wifi connection). I think that's a bigger deal than darksend at the moment, especially if CK flourishes.
Boom.focus for mainstream adoption:) as RJSchex says, we need to roll with the punches. we have these tools and resources right now,let's roll with them:)
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: