Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 11:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609541 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:52:15 PM

I wouldn't be angry at Mintpal too much. When BC is valued more widely, shitcoins will not be a problem. People have a choice - they can buy any coin they want. If they are careless enough to buy the Nth clone - fine. We need to evolve in healthy competition.

that is not the problem.

the problem is the instant pump any new coin gets, and almost always BC is "on the receiving end".
The drill is the same every single time:
1. The people with insider info start to dump BC before the new coin goes live
2. less smart people see the BC price drop seemingly w/o reason and panic sell
3. the guys who knew that the new coin will come dump the new coin, come back to BC and buy the then-cheap BC back.
4. the people who got burned on that and lost their BC won't ever buy BC again

I agree, but I believe it's impossible to eradicate in the world of crypto. Once we get the right momentum, it won't be a problem. Look at DRK - doesn't seem to suffer form the drill.

that is because of DRK constantly being bought and pumped by their own dev and/or community Wink Don't forget that DRK is a monster scam with 2 out of 4.x million coins premined.

kris2222

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:54:34 PM

I wouldn't be angry at Mintpal too much. When BC is valued more widely, shitcoins will not be a problem. People have a choice - they can buy any coin they want. If they are careless enough to buy the Nth clone - fine. We need to evolve in healthy competition.

that is not the problem.

the problem is the instant pump any new coin gets, and almost always BC is "on the receiving end".
The drill is the same every single time:
1. The people with insider info start to dump BC before the new coin goes live
2. less smart people see the BC price drop seemingly w/o reason and panic sell
3. the guys who knew that the new coin will come dump the new coin, come back to BC and buy the then-cheap BC back.
4. the people who got burned on that and lost their BC won't ever buy BC again

I agree, but I believe it's impossible to eradicate in the world of crypto. Once we get the right momentum, it won't be a problem. Look at DRK - doesn't seem to suffer form the drill.

that is because of DRK constantly being bought and pumped by their own dev and/or community Wink Don't forget that DRK is a monster scam with 2 out of 4.x million coins premined.

So far AUR has been the most epic P&D. We may have a challenger then Smiley
eMiz0r

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:04:40 PM

http://theblackdogeofwallstreet.com/

Who's the owner of this website? Is it any safe?
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:09:00 PM

Support the BlackHalo and NightTrader developers!

- In short it is a decentralised escrow protocol. It can have many uses. With BlackHalo we are taking decentralisation to the next level.

I am escrowing the funds and will divide among the developers equally. Support our developers!

BC - BA7BrVxecUDtWhpZnYF6ebmVE9RfQSTvBY
BTC - 1PkchWeKfHR9d46EnVa48283HMXxmpGGLC

Quote from: Dzimbeck
Whenever you exchange coins or do business with somebody you have to trust them with your money (banks, western union, employers, exchanges etc). Most people can not be trusted. For example, Mt. Gox exchange stole .5 billion dollars from people and got away with it. China restricts Bitcoin deals to cash. So this program eliminates the 3rd party entirely. You use the coin of your choice lets say Bitcoin or Blackcoin to secure the deal in a contract. The contract can be for anything it can be for cash, commodities, employment contracts exchanging coins... anything. The difference between these contracts and contracts in the real world is these contracts are unbreakable. If you try to steal from the other party you lose your deposit. So price of theft is usually higher than what is being stolen. This type of deal is impossible with cash. That is why people give money to an escrow company (like in real estate transactions) to hold the money and contracts in real world contracts. But of course escrow companies steal peoples money, things get complicated etc. If you buy an item off ebay, the person can steal the item and send you an empty box, tell ebay it was received and you lose your money. Using BitHalo if they try to do that, they will lose more than the value of the deal. Also it allows for trust building excercises with strangers and new companies.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:10:11 PM

What pisses me off is the secrecy ninja launch.  Only the people with insider insider information benefit.  We must DEMAND more transparency, of course unless you are one of the people benefiting from insider info.

This is why people get burned and we dont get more acceptance from the masses.  The game is rigged!

Mintpal insider is like God for sure they can see the whales every move.  All win.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:10:54 PM

http://theblackdogeofwallstreet.com/

Who's the owner of this website? Is it any safe?

It is the pooldevs (Legion group) so I think it is safe yes
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:10:59 PM

are there in the past any other coin that after it get in the coinkite market, had been a rise of the price?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:15:23 PM

are there in the past any other coin that after it get in the coinkite market, had been a rise of the price?

the only other coins coinkite accepts are BTC and LTC, so there isn't much to be compared since those 2 are at a level we want to reach one day...

judgecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:15:55 PM

Donations & BlackCoin cards

Donations

Some of you have PMed me asking to send the donations to someone organizing the WS event. It has been said I have ignored the PMs and this is true. In this thread I clearly stated that after I am done shipping the BlackCoin cards from the first and second batch I will be working on a mechanism to refund donations. A lot of people are making assumptions that need to be cleared up.

1. Not everyone who donated want their donation back. Troiste, coinpredator(return), Cryptoolate, and quite a few others I have clearly expressed they do not want the donations back.

2. People who were once supporters of BC and now have left do not want their donations going to the project, but want the donations refunded directly to them.

So it is not as easy as just transferring funds to someone else. The funds WILL be transferred to the new organizer once everything is sorted out.

This week we will be done shipping cards from both batches and I can then focus on sorting out which donations can go to the event, and which donations will be refunded back to the people who donated.

BlackCoin Cards

I want to thank everyone for their patience and this week all orders will be processed from the first and second batch. I hired someone last week to help process the orders and now things are moving much more smoothly. Many of you have already received your cards, and many more will received their cards this week. The customers that have already received their cards can verify that we are putting a lot of effort into the packaging to ensure your cards are not tampered with or damaged during shipping.

The United States Postal Service does not offer tracking information for international first-class mail, so you will not receive tracking numbers if you live outside of the United States. You will have to just wait for the package to arrive, this is out of my control. All US customers receive an email with tracking information as soon as the label is created.

Also, the Coinpayments export customer/shipping feature is not user friendly at all, and each shipping label has to be processed one order at a time. I am looking into having a custom solution created that will help streamline the customer export shipping information in the future. Their system was not setup for this kind of volume of orders.

Some of you did not enter your full shipping information in correctly and the items were returned. You will be contacted this week so attempts can be made to resend the items.

EVERYONE who purchased a card WILL receive their cards. Please do not PM me saying it is a "scam" because it is NOT. The dozens of people who received their cards and posted pictures all can't be part of my "scam". Some of you live on the other side of the planet and in remote places, and shipping may take as long as a week.

Finally, I ordered extra BlackCoin First Edition cards for promotions and giveaways that I was planning. I am no longer involved in BlackCoin PR so there are extra first edition cards that will be available for sale. Once we are done shipping the orders I will be selling the remaining limited edition cards. There is a limited supply of limited edition cards and they will not be made again. The price for the limited edition card will be sold higher than the first edition card, and the price will be announced later in the week.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know I received my Black Coin cards from IconicExpert!  The packaging on these cards is awesome.  It is clear that he took time and care in their shipment.  The instructions are on glossy paper with clear step by step instructions and the Black Coin Logo is clear and professional.

I ordered two cards and each card is individually shrink wrapped in a protective case with a holographic security seal sticker.  Wow!

I have not opened them as I have not decided if I want to sell them as I am no longer active in the BC community.  They are two of the Limited Edition cards.  

Best of luck Iconic Expert and also best of luck to the Blackcoin community!

Judge Crypto
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:19:08 PM

the only other coins coinkite accepts are BTC and LTC, so there isn't much to be compared since those 2 are at a level we want to reach one day...
thanks!  Wink

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:21:09 PM

ehehe, so it was impossible/too much work to refund single payments inititially, but now as some of his minions followed to XBL it is suddenly possible to split the funds? surprise, surprise Cheesy how much did these guys donate, like 95% by any chance?

nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:27:14 PM

- In short it is a decentralised escrow protocol. It can have many uses. With BlackHalo we are taking decentralisation to the next level.

I am escrowing the funds and will divide among the developers equally. Support our developers!

Whenever you exchange coins or do business with somebody you have to trust them with your money (banks, western union, employers, exchanges etc). Most people can not be trusted. For example, Mt. Gox exchange stole .5 billion dollars from people and got away with it. China restricts Bitcoin deals to cash. So this program eliminates the 3rd party entirely. You use the coin of your choice lets say Bitcoin or Blackcoin to secure the deal in a contract. The contract can be for anything it can be for cash, commodities, employment contracts exchanging coins... anything. The difference between these contracts and contracts in the real world is these contracts are unbreakable. If you try to steal from the other party you lose your deposit. So price of theft is usually higher than what is being stolen. This type of deal is impossible with cash. That is why people give money to an escrow company (like in real estate transactions) to hold the money and contracts in real world contracts. But of course escrow companies steal peoples money, things get complicated etc. If you buy an item off ebay, the person can steal the item and send you an empty box, tell ebay it was received and you lose your money. Using BitHalo if they try to do that, they will lose more than the value of the deal. Also it allows for trust building excercises with strangers and new companies.

donated
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:31:23 PM

I personally think there is some kind of shorting mechanism that the mintpal insiders use to manipulate the market.  The selling patterns that happen all of the time dont make a lot of sense.

Tinfoil hat engaged!!!!
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:36:01 PM

donated

I also sent the 5k BLK i pledged on http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26ab4s/dzimbeck_project_needs_devhelp_pledge_here_what/

I also sent surestrikes 1001 BLK that he sent to me earlier for this project. Thank you Surestrike

Those that pledged to donate on reddit thread, please send your BLK to the escrow adress BA7BrVxecUDtWhpZnYF6ebmVE9RfQSTvBY mentioned in maarx post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg6920526#msg6920526
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:36:35 PM

I personally think there is some kind of shorting mechanism that the mintpal insiders use to manipulate the market.  The selling patterns that happen all of the time dont make a lot of sense.

Tinfoil hat engaged!!!!

Well that won' be mintpals fault, but in fact almost every time someone buys and the price goes up with that buy a selldown happens within 1 second.
That happened at every level since 57k, over a month now.

It must be someone who has access to their api 2.0 i think.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

ehehe, so it was impossible/too much work to refund single payments inititially, but now as some of his minions followed to XBL it is suddenly possible to split the funds? surprise, surprise Cheesy how much did these guys donate, like 95% by any chance?

Nearly 2 weeks before someone wanted to take over the WS event, I posted here I would setup a mechanism to refund each person's donation individually since the Red Cross idea was unpopular. Look at my post history. I have no desire to keep donations and they will be returned. It is naive to think everyone who donated want the funds to go to the new organizer. Also, Troiste donated 1 BTC to the event, and you can check his post history to verify this yourself. Quite a few large donors either want their funds returned directly or do not want them back. This matter will be handled shorty and posting FUD is not going to expedite the matter.
luckyJerry

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:08:12 PM

I ask my friends and BC supporters in Chinese Conmunity to vote on hitbtc.com https://hitbtc.com/vote
you could see the votes from 4046 to 6046 in about next 2 hours. we will be the frist again. beat DOGE and NXT.
if you think this is good for BC, you could donate for me and my friends. Wink BK3rZhFiDiiBvxUynVd2BWxPi759WjnVsP
 Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

I have received 25 BC, thanks a lot Wink
Jerry, alot of us are holding our stuff lol due to the price lowering. ill donate to you soon when i buy more! keep up the good work!!!!
Now we are the first, cheers Wink  beat DOGE and NXT, if they surpass us again, we will continue vote for BC. Grin Grin

BLK:BRqri6bisLpzvrULStN4u7wt243zgszcZq
Razkin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:10:24 PM

I ask my friends and BC supporters in Chinese Conmunity to vote on hitbtc.com https://hitbtc.com/vote
you could see the votes from 4046 to 6046 in about next 2 hours. we will be the frist again. beat DOGE and NXT.
if you think this is good for BC, you could donate for me and my friends. Wink BK3rZhFiDiiBvxUynVd2BWxPi759WjnVsP
 Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

I have received 25 BC, thanks a lot Wink
Jerry, alot of us are holding our stuff lol due to the price lowering. ill donate to you soon when i buy more! keep up the good work!!!!
Now we are the first, cheers Wink  beat DOGE and NXT, if they surpass us again, we will continue vote for BC. Grin Grin

Well that did not last at all, the moment I read your post we sadly were  two down.  Undecided
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:10:50 PM

hey guys.

so happy to see blackcoin is coming back. Its been hard to be a bagholder for the past few weeks

anyways ive been trying out sharexcoin and would love more votes for BC on it.
fast efficient and low trade fees.https://sharexcoin.com/votings

also its openning new coins to the market before mintpal so gives a headstart on any buying or selling of new coins

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:15:20 PM

hey guys.

so happy to see blackcoin is coming back. Its been hard to be a bagholder for the past few weeks

anyways ive been trying out sharexcoin and would love more votes for BC on it.
fast efficient and low trade fees.https://sharexcoin.com/votings

also its openning new coins to the market before mintpal so gives a headstart on any buying or selling of new coins

I already siuggested that exchange to have BC as a second base currency so one could trade PoS-coin-based only - at least at that time all coins except BTC were BC clones if i am not wrong.
Did not get an answer....

Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: