Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kris2222

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:26:01 PM

We're growing alongside BTC, nice!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:29:10 PM

Successfully procrastinating on http://theblackdogeofwallstreet.com randomly for the past few hours, 132BC up yeah!  I'll soon be rich Roll Eyes

As well as the Top Doges list - top 10 winners - I suggest adding a number of new top-10 lists, purely for entertainment laughs:
  • Generous Doges: bagholders, sorted by amount 'donated' to others Kiss
  • Eager Doges: sorted by total amount of successful bubble pumps Cool
  • Unlucky Doges: sorted by negative balance Cry
  • Dawdling Doges: sorted by number of 'missed' bubble pumps (i.e. auto refunds) Embarrassed

Meanwhile, if a satisfactory amount of BC is flowing through http://theblackdogeofwallstreet.com, could it be feasible to attach a BC coinmixer to the website backend?  The game's working-balance of BC would effectively self-fund the mixer if i understand correctly?
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:30:16 PM

I ask my friends and BC supporters in Chinese Conmunity to vote on hitbtc.com https://hitbtc.com/vote
you could see the votes from 4046 to 6046 in about next 2 hours. we will be the frist again. beat DOGE and NXT.
if you think this is good for BC, you could donate for me and my friends. Wink BK3rZhFiDiiBvxUynVd2BWxPi759WjnVsP
 Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

I have received 25 BC, thanks a lot Wink
Jerry, alot of us are holding our stuff lol due to the price lowering. ill donate to you soon when i buy more! keep up the good work!!!!
Now we are the first, cheers Wink  beat DOGE and NXT, if they surpass us again, we will continue vote for BC. Grin Grin
man your amazing, if we win this we have to thank you, doge is the hardest competitor out there so the win will have even greater meaning
dcm987

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:32:09 PM

I ask my friends and BC supporters in Chinese Conmunity to vote on hitbtc.com https://hitbtc.com/vote
you could see the votes from 4046 to 6046 in about next 2 hours. we will be the frist again. beat DOGE and NXT.
if you think this is good for BC, you could donate for me and my friends. Wink BK3rZhFiDiiBvxUynVd2BWxPi759WjnVsP
 Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Jerry, alot of us are holding our stuff lol due to the price lowering. ill donate to you soon when i buy more! keep up the good work!!!!
Now we are the first, cheers Wink  beat DOGE and NXT, if they surpass us again, we will continue vote for BC. Grin Grin
nice work jerry!!!!
luckyJerry

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:40:44 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

man your amazing, if we win this we have to thank you, doge is the hardest competitor out there so the win will have even greater meaning
we are continue working, must be the first one!

BLK:BRqri6bisLpzvrULStN4u7wt243zgszcZq
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

someone is pushing doge up! They was still untill BC was almost to beat them.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
luckyJerry

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:27:08 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

yes, we got it, it's no problem, tomorrow we could beat them, now I am going to sleep, just have a break

ToBoGe9

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:36:22 PM

rise is already over?

luckyJerry

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:48:25 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

the doge is really a strong opponent. but never give up, looking for tomorrow

yvoboy

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:54:02 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Now we are the first, cheers Wink  beat DOGE and NXT, if they surpass us again, we will continue vote for BC. Grin Grin
It's really stupid how you can cheat with this if you have a gmail account... if you have myemail@gmail.com and you type m.yemail@gmail.com and then my.email@gmail.com enz. it will all count as different emails but you will recieve all the mails at myemail@gmail.com
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:55:29 PM

I personally think there is some kind of shorting mechanism that the mintpal insiders use to manipulate the market.  The selling patterns that happen all of the time dont make a lot of sense.

Tinfoil hat engaged!!!!

Well that won' be mintpals fault, but in fact almost every time someone buys and the price goes up with that buy a selldown happens within 1 second.
That happened at every level since 57k, over a month now.

It must be someone who has access to their api 2.0 i think.

Yeah, there are definitely some bots that are 'oddly coded' to say the least working on their API.  I was just idly watching the BC order book today and I saw a bot going stupid while I was watching.  A sell order of ~25K BC was being added and removed over and over again at very even intervals about 500 sats above the spread.  It went on for about 2 minutes because the book was completely silent... then as soon as a trade occurred (thus changing the triggers) the sell order disappeared and never came back.

Whatever it was scripted for it obviously had met with a sell trigger and a pull/move trigger because it was too short for it to have any effect on human traders... it was placed and removed basically once per second while it was active.  Couldn't tell if it just moved higher up on the book or not, but it was obviously a bot brain-fart in action.  See that all the time on btc-e however... but this was particularly useless and obvious.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:59:17 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Now we are the first, cheers Wink  beat DOGE and NXT, if they surpass us again, we will continue vote for BC. Grin Grin
It's really stupid how you can cheat with this if you have a gmail account... if you have myemail@gmail.com and you type m.yemail@gmail.com and then my.email@gmail.com enz. it will all count as different emails but you will recieve all the mails at myemail@gmail.com
LOL it works fine! I gonna give 110 points!

I know why your pray will never be answered!
momitsu

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:06:00 PM

Support the BlackHalo and NightTrader developers!

- In short it is a decentralised escrow protocol. It can have many uses. With BlackHalo we are taking decentralisation to the next level.

I am escrowing the funds and will divide among the developers equally. Support our developers!

BC - BA7BrVxecUDtWhpZnYF6ebmVE9RfQSTvBY
BTC - 1PkchWeKfHR9d46EnVa48283HMXxmpGGLC

Quote from: Dzimbeck
Whenever you exchange coins or do business with somebody you have to trust them with your money (banks, western union, employers, exchanges etc). Most people can not be trusted. For example, Mt. Gox exchange stole .5 billion dollars from people and got away with it. China restricts Bitcoin deals to cash. So this program eliminates the 3rd party entirely. You use the coin of your choice lets say Bitcoin or Blackcoin to secure the deal in a contract. The contract can be for anything it can be for cash, commodities, employment contracts exchanging coins... anything. The difference between these contracts and contracts in the real world is these contracts are unbreakable. If you try to steal from the other party you lose your deposit. So price of theft is usually higher than what is being stolen. This type of deal is impossible with cash. That is why people give money to an escrow company (like in real estate transactions) to hold the money and contracts in real world contracts. But of course escrow companies steal peoples money, things get complicated etc. If you buy an item off ebay, the person can steal the item and send you an empty box, tell ebay it was received and you lose your money. Using BitHalo if they try to do that, they will lose more than the value of the deal. Also it allows for trust building excercises with strangers and new companies.

Donated my 500BC as pledged in the reddit thread.
SunnyIgor

Activity: 353
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

Support the BlackHalo and NightTrader developers!

- In short it is a decentralised escrow protocol. It can have many uses. With BlackHalo we are taking decentralisation to the next level.

I am escrowing the funds and will divide among the developers equally. Support our developers!

BC - BA7BrVxecUDtWhpZnYF6ebmVE9RfQSTvBY
BTC - 1PkchWeKfHR9d46EnVa48283HMXxmpGGLC

Quote from: Dzimbeck
Whenever you exchange coins or do business with somebody you have to trust them with your money (banks, western union, employers, exchanges etc). Most people can not be trusted. For example, Mt. Gox exchange stole .5 billion dollars from people and got away with it. China restricts Bitcoin deals to cash. So this program eliminates the 3rd party entirely. You use the coin of your choice lets say Bitcoin or Blackcoin to secure the deal in a contract. The contract can be for anything it can be for cash, commodities, employment contracts exchanging coins... anything. The difference between these contracts and contracts in the real world is these contracts are unbreakable. If you try to steal from the other party you lose your deposit. So price of theft is usually higher than what is being stolen. This type of deal is impossible with cash. That is why people give money to an escrow company (like in real estate transactions) to hold the money and contracts in real world contracts. But of course escrow companies steal peoples money, things get complicated etc. If you buy an item off ebay, the person can steal the item and send you an empty box, tell ebay it was received and you lose your money. Using BitHalo if they try to do that, they will lose more than the value of the deal. Also it allows for trust building excercises with strangers and new companies.

Donated my 500BC as pledged in the reddit thread.

+1000

just send to maarx escrow
HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:29:41 PM

I have an idea: the BlackBank  Grin
Listen: the blackcoin foundation opens a bc address, investors (who want) deposit their own bc in this address. The foundation pays out to investors their regular POS rates (based on of course how much each investor has deposited) plus an extra interest payed out by the community (for example through a blackpool fee) . So the investors receives more by blackbank than just keeping the money in their own wallets but they can not receive their money back for a given period (for example three months). The goal is reduce the sell pressure on the market and keep up the price because deposited bc cannot be sold by their owners. During a price dumping the bank can increase the interest to encourage investors to deposit their bc, and viceversa during a pumping.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:55:00 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 09:09:00 PM by XbladeX

Introducing BlackHalo! - Blackcoin Decentralize Exchange/Smart Contract Service
Project Status: Beta
Funding: We are now taking donations to help expedite the porting of the system.
Current escrow reward =
Direct donation to Dzimbeck =

This is a huge day for BlackCoin community,
and a pioneering move forward for Digital Currencies everywhere!

BlackHalo V1.0 Features and Benefits:
Early Images of Software in Beta: Image1,Image2

- The inclusion to create Smart Contracts right from the software
- Benefit of decentralized BLK/BTC/Cash markets,
- NO THIRD PARTIES. 100% free (no fees)
- Multi-Signature Wallets
- Anti-Malleability Protection
- 2 Step Sending
- Joint Accounts
- Hack Resistant Security Features
- Contract Bridges
- Encoded BlockChain Messaging
- Bitmessage

All the rest of the info can be found on the Reddit Post ( Click here )

List of Donation Addresses:
Escrow-Maarx Reward BC Address: BA7BrVxecUDtWhpZnYF6ebmVE9RfQSTvBY
Dzimbeck BC Address: BHVQWKP2DCyNDX5NY5rmzpKG78vd45J4Et

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
joop83

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:45:02 PM

What time does the blackcast start? Can't wait to hear about this weeks updates Smiley Lets see what kind of crazy stunts mr wiz will pull of this time.
ToBoGe9

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:49:34 PM

What time does the blackcast start? Can't wait to hear about this weeks updates Smiley Lets see what kind of crazy stunts mr wiz will pull of this time.

edit:01h GMT time
Razkin

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:06:41 PM

http://theblackcast.com

Press play to see a countdown counter.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:09:52 PM

In the meantime- Android wallet developer needs testing Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/26gwe8/android_wallet_development_test/

Quote from: Sinetek@Reddit
Hi community, Sinetek here.

Some of you may recognize me, as I've been in the community for a while now. I have been working for a while now on the Mobile Wallets front, and today I'd like to push a public test.

This is a full-node Android Wallet for BlackCoin.

So far the wallet seems to work best on tablets running Android version 4. My goal today would be to get feedback and screenshots etc.

ISSUES ---

the theme doesn't always load up correctly. the app should look like this: https://i.imgur.com/WKqgC9p.png

some crashes while playing with the 'pay to' field..

sending coins isn't well tested.. use caution for now

need a 'copy address' button.

Staking will come with the second update, once we're on the Play Store, probably.

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l54un8usi7h00gj/BLKICE-00a.apk

Thanks to all!!! Cheers

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: