Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609537 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:25:39 AM

Everyone see the latest cryptocoin gimmick shitcoin?

YACOIN just passed bitcoin in market cap.

Seems legit.

Haha... Would have been nice to have some sell orders on Yacoin. haha

Yes, like you said, I expect lots of crap coins to copy.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:25:46 AM

Everyone see the latest cryptocoin gimmick shitcoin?

YACOIN just passed bitcoin in market cap.

Seems legit.
wow there is always a first time

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:30:16 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:09:36 AM by buy-black

First of all I want to apologize for my DEMANDING TANTRUM but I felt it was needed to get people out of their comfortable chair and look at the current situation from an investor point of view.

Second I want to answer most of peoples comments with the hope that some very positive synergy makes this coin even better than what it is now.

Third, this is my opinion and my criticism with the hope that BlackCoin is the winner.

here you go:

i'm a big supporter of black, have been from the start.. but i agree, there are a lot of people vested here, and we need to hear more from the devs on the daily about what's up. if you guys talk in your black cave more than you talk with us, here, openly in the forum.. faith will ultimately be lost.

irc is nice yes, but there are more people here that want their info here on the forums.

I dont like IRC there is too much noise and there is no record of what has been said, so the updates should be posted here and in Reditt for all to read.  The black cave is a very appropriate funny name for IRC.

Please go to reddit. You have to understand we all have our roles.. I personally know very little about development timelines and schedule... So I only focus on PR stuff. On Reddit I can pick and choose what to spend my time on. This forum is a terrible medium for communication. Today 2 foundation members did an AMA on reddit...

I don't like Reditt and its censorship.  You say something and if people dont like what you say  it gets down-voted and your point get buried where nobody reads it!  Yes I hate Reditt!

A quick point to take here...

This isn't Apple you're making demands to, this is a virtual currency still very much in its infancy. If you are an investor / miner you are entitled to nothing but your speculative position in this currency's future value. Should you be a major contributor to the overall future of Blackcoin then please pardon me as I mean no offense. With that being said, your demands have been echoed throughout the community and the devs are currently working hard to deliver upon their promises. Should a month pass without update your concerns would be justified, however, right now your best course of action is to hold and believe in the overall vision of the coin. If that proves to be too much to ask then im sure a handful of users would be more than happy to purchase your stake in BC at current market prices. Take care

We ALL want this currency to grow up so the lack of responsible communication and delivery cannot be justified with "infant currency excuses".  In the end the triumph of BlackCoin will be measured by its delivery of what is promised.  It is time to grow up and behave as such.

... a weekly update of progress would be nice.  All it has to be is something like 80% coding completed on blah blah, 50% testing completed.

All devs keep everybody updated as to their project progress at least once a week - some every day or so - in a post here in this thread and/or on BlackCoin's reddit channel.  The BlackCoin news sites often post summaries of these too.  Percentages cannot be given as bugs/faults or new ideas/improvements are readily discovered and need to be implemented/resolved.  Providing percentages/ratios of progress merely provides false hope and leads to disappointment due to unforeseen issues.

I have not seen an update from Pavel Vasin (rat4) here or in Reddit.  He created the original thread and now he does not participate in this forum.  Why?
I don't see any other updates except from David (Dzimbeck).

I agree with you, but I think buy-black's real frustration is the insider trading..ie big holders who manipulate the market based on inside knowledge to make profit. That's really disheartening to a small holder.

Yes this is upsetting, of course it is no different with every other coin so this is not just a BC event.  What is upsetting is that this type of manipulation is openly discussed with the members of the foundation (pastebins) so it is clear that the inside information benefits the controlling party which is the foundation and others.  The pump and dump effect kills investor confidence so openly they are welcoming the pumpers to make a quick profit while the rest of us (investors) can eat shit if we don't play our coins right.  

I have noticed a few times when pumps begin with the money of the multipool and then there is follow through.  This is partly the reason why the pool had such poor performance, our money used to buy coins at high prices.  This improved with v2 prior to the last pump to bring miners back, but now efficiency and the number of miners is again going down.

Playing with pumpers gives a message from the foundation and others like the LDG group, that they are in to make money for themselves and not necessarily to make this coins the best coin.  And yes this pisses me off big time!

Now the other way around is announcing it before hand, which creates an (as we've seen in many other coin) hype around that feature long before it is actually fully working. If problems arise in the actual development of that feature people will grow impatient and dump. We've seen this too in many markets.

If you want BlackCoin to continue growing then it needs to be "the leader" that has proven to be and the foundation need to behave responsibly toward the investors.  Unfortunately most people are not interested in the future and are only interested on the speculative value of future expectations.  It is the fundations responsibility to take the next step and move this coin from speculation to delivery by providing a clear plan and delivering on the expectations.

It appears that BlackCoin is at this cross roads NOW and a decision needs to be made.

The problem is that everybody thinks a week without something big is an eternity in cryptos because the price swings are that enormous at times (and almost always without an actual reason). Actually it is quite astonishing what has been achieved in that short life span, but as usual things will take their time to "pay out". 99% of startups do not even reach this stage, and almost all of the remaining 1% need more time to get to the very top than little over three month.

Time is of the essence, the innovator will go to the playoffs.  If Pavel Vasin (rat4) cannot deliver (what is needed) in a timely manner, to stay ahead of the competition, then what should we do?  Give up or get more help?  Stop playing ponzi games start coding to make BC better.

Crypto is moving fast and innovators are surpassing BC, so the speculators dump, and the whales dump and the investors get an uneasy feeling.  This has to stop, grow up people!  There is a future for BC but you fat holders have to stop playing with it to get richer!

This. Exactly. I always liked that you announced things when they were on the table. And this being said I think it was a mistake to put the work-in-progress stuff on reddit, and the price graph confirms that.
BC has shown that innovation is the key which gives hope to this coin.  If you do not communicate a plan, a goal, an ambition, a dream, then you are dead.  
In your comment it seems that you are recommending to keep everything secret so that you (and the controlling group) can profit form insider information.

The new protocol was in development for a very long time and everyone can follow the development on github. Many many weeks ago Pavel Vasin (rat4) even asked for people to join the testnet, here in the forum! Nobody except a few cared about that. Then wizfarm gave the baby a name on reddit ("PoS 2.0" huhu) and everyone got greedy and wanted to see their Bitcoin (!!!) portfolio explode. You want to know how far it is? Look in the code. If you have no understanding of the technology and/or C++, this is fine, but what do you expect to learn then from a weekly developer update?

"but what do you expect to learn then from a weekly developer update?"

Gain investor confidence and eliminate some of the speculative value in the hope that current valuation is based on facts and not on hype.

The same is true for the decentralized exchange by dzimbeck - in fact he gives a ton of information almost everyday which is barely noticed, because the topic is too abstract and for some reason dzimbeck doesn't want to tell us how much exactly the price will increase when he will release his software -.-

I read dzimbecks update and try to understand it.  I can see this is moving forward and I have a goooooood feeling that the valuation of this development will be properly added to the price of BC based on peoples understanding of its future value.  Unfortunately this will also help every other coin that decides to work with dzimbeck so it is incorporated in its system.

And I've always appreciated this about you and BC. It's very refreshing to not hype half-assed ideas, but instead to deliver quality products/deliverables which has been a hallmark of bc. The disheartening part is that some big holders seem to manipulate the market for profit, sometimes based on things outsiders don't know. I suppose that's a part of capitalism and crypto in particular, but it doesn't make any less disheartening to know you're just a small holder being tossed to and fro by waves generated by whales swimming beneath you.

I think this is reason why we are all here, we are happy with what has been done so far.  Now, what can be done to improve?

1. Keep up with development to stay ahead.
2. Communicate to prevent false hopes and hype that benefit market manipulators and the people with insider information.
3. Keep asking for help if it is needed, specially for funding development.
4. Get big investors who are interested in funding of the development.
5. Do not get in bed with pump and dump schemes.

When you drive regular company you can give ETA but here mostly people work for free !
For free... and hmm for free...
And you want eta's. Just stop for a minute and think 2x.
Rat4 is working for free...
Soepkip is working for free...
Vizque is working for free...
Maarx is working for free...
dzimbeck is working for free...
ok sometimes they got donations if their job was good...

They do not work out of love...  they do work out of hope...  just like me, and with the hope that each one of us will help BlackCoin became a game player in the future.

The real question is:  Are they doing enough to get the job done so our hopes are met?  Should the foundation change some things to make it better?  Should Pavel Vasin (rat4) do something different?
Obviously we are not doing everything right and the price reflects it!  Now lets step back and ask what should we do differently?  Can something be changed to make it more clear to everybody that BlackCoin will succeed?

Anyone have any thoughts on why there seems to be a volume spike every day at around 12 PM? Been watching it for a bit, and it seems odd. Multipool maybe?

I believe it is the Multipool because I received my coins shortly after the multipool buys the coins and creates the spikes.  It has been very repeatable, many times you can see people aligning up so they can sell their coins when the pool is buying all of the sell orders.  I have been mining in multipool since the first days and have followed their buys many times.  I think that this multipool has good technology and that their efficiency has finally proven to be superior to other pools but in my opinion is being manipulated for other peoples benefits and not necessarily always for the benefit of the miners like me.  

yeah you're right, but why it takes so long to give BC the place that deserve? If it's a good coin full of stuff better than the others, it should be already in the 3rd place.
I know we need to wait, and I'm holding and waiting, but this coin need to explode as soon as possible.

I believe it is because BlackCoin team has associated themselves with pumpers to make money and to get noticed.  This brings some negative pressure in the market from the people that get burned or feel cheated!

I am getting the feeling that the pumpers themselves got burned on the last run up and therefore are now very upset with the TEAM!   I suspect that the price of BC was going to continue to go up but some heavy handed member which holds a lot of coins clobbered the pumper until he had to give up his pump and initiate his exit early thus not making the proper return on his pumping investment.

I saw a market movement at the very top (43K) where the pumper kept trying to stabilize the price putting his BTC at the buy and the heavy handed seller kept dumping his coins over and over and over and over.  It was a war of whales and you could see the intensity of both sides.  I was soooo upset at the seller that I screamed in IRC to stop selling and immediately I got kicked out.  This I believe is the same guy who thinks he is in control of BlackCoin and will try to kill any pump to maintain a more stable price.

Now it appears that the whales have exited the coin and hopefully we can be MORE SERIOUS NOW to attract investors who want to hold the coin instead of pump it and then dump it for a quick profit.

Buy-Black

BC + XC + DRK
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:39:20 AM

Is Coinkite add Black coin or not yet?
I don't see any news from Coinkite is it official? Maybe i missed the announcement
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:48:43 AM

Is Coinkite add Black coin or not yet?
I don't see any news from Coinkite is it official? Maybe i missed the announcement

Coinkite has added BLK https://coinkite.com/faq/alts
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:59:03 AM

Hi guys, we're looking for a nice community of traders on our new exchange platform Kingcoiny.

More about us :

Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522849.0
Twitter : http://twitter.com/kingcoiny
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kingcoiny
Reddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/kingcoiny

The best!
Bep42
vivalite

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:36:57 AM

I am one of the external developer working on a few exciting things around Blackcoin. I have my own job to keep my family feed and warm and at the same time donating free time to make Blackcoin awesome.
I understand you want more developments done asap but software development is not easy! It took 1 mother to deliver a baby in 10 months but 10 mothers cannot deliver a baby in 1 month.

I am in the IT field for more than 14 years, there are far far few developers who have the level of skill of rat4 and Dzimbeck. For such a new coin like us we are too young to attract top minds with just the money. Plus we don’t really have that much money. I remember Soepkip once mentioned the foundation only have around 24BTC donation. That’s around 15K USD. To be able to hire a good coder at rat4 level you will need at least 150K USD. We don’t have that much right now. This is what we have to deal with.
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:49:14 AM

interesting bitcoingg.com article

http://www.bitcoingg.com/blackcoins-inclusion-to-coinkite-hints-potential-in-online-gambling/
mkasiak

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:55:47 AM

... I have my own job to keep my family feed and warm and at the same time donating free time to make Blackcoin awesome...
I understand you want more developments done asap but software development is not easy! It took 1 mother to deliver a baby in 10 months but 10 mothers cannot deliver a baby in 1 month.

So you have a family to feed and you do not know that it takes 9 months to deliver a baby... LOL 
darcius

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:03:37 AM

First of all I want to apologize for my DEMANDING TANTRUM but I felt it was needed to get people out of their comfortable chair and look at the current situation from an investor point of view.

Second I want to answer most of peoples comments with the hope that some very positive synergy makes this coin even better than what it is now.

Third, this is my opinion and my criticism with the hope that BlackCoin is the winner.

Please go to reddit. You have to understand we all have our roles.. I personally know very little about development timelines and schedule... So I only focus on PR stuff. On Reddit I can pick and choose what to spend my time on. This forum is a terrible medium for communication. Today 2 foundation members did an AMA on reddit...

I don't like Reditt and its censorship.  You say something and if people dont like what you say  it gets down-voted and your point get buried where nobody reads it!  Yes I hate Reditt!

Reddit seems to have become the main focal point for the BlackCoin community now and it's been infinitely better there for just about everything over this piece of decade old forum software. I haven't seen any censorship there at all and if you're getting downvoted, it's because you're not adding constructively to a topic, just ranting off topic or just trolling. For those of you who haven't been there yet, go to http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
vivalite

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:41:42 AM

... I have my own job to keep my family feed and warm and at the same time donating free time to make Blackcoin awesome...

So you have a family to feed and you do not know that it takes 9 months to deliver a baby... LOL 

9 and half month. I rounded it to 10... lol
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:52:16 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ba7k/update_on_hiring_coders_for_development_work/

Is anyone able to provide an update on how we're doing with hiring coders to help with the development schedule ?
im not sure try asking in the irc  Wink

Requests for donations were published here and on reddit, and so an update about whther the funds are being used, or likely to be used for the purpose for which they were given, should be posted here.
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:55:25 AM

9 and half month. I rounded it to 10... lol

yeah I had a number of friends deliver a few weeks late, making it 10 months. I read there's lots of debate whether it technically is 9 or 10 months.

but.....that's neither here nor there ha
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:22:43 AM

When you drive regular company you can give ETA but here mostly people work for free !
For free... and hmm for free...
And you want eta's. Just stop for a minute and think 2x.
Rat4 is working for free...
Soepkip is working for free...
Vizque is working for free...
Maarx is working for free...
dzimbeck is working for free...
ok sometimes they got donations if their job was good...

They do not work out of love...  they do work out of hope...  just like me, and with the hope that each one of us will help BlackCoin became a game player in the future.

The real question is:  Are they doing enough to get the job done so our hopes are met?  Should the foundation change some things to make it better?  Should Pavel Vasin (rat4) do something different?
Obviously we are not doing everything right and the price reflects it!  Now lets step back and ask what should we do differently?  Can something be changed to make it more clear to everybody that BlackCoin will succeed?

Buy-Black
In my opinion rat4 is good at security ...
He did test attack on Mint ext...
Security is main reason for many people who are afraid invest in BC POS system...
( modified PPC protocol which we are using is not perfect rat4 have to update it )

Now lets step back and ask what should we do differently?
- Yup hire devs who will work to make other stuff simple and they will be good at other things.
Today help dzimbeck stuartgt guys who works for BC :-)...
Just also we shouldn't start to much at once.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2417
Merit: 1637

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:32:49 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ba7k/update_on_hiring_coders_for_development_work/

Is anyone able to provide an update on how we're doing with hiring coders to help with the development schedule ?
im not sure try asking in the irc  Wink

Requests for donations were published here and on reddit, and so an update about whther the funds are being used, or likely to be used for the purpose for which they were given, should be posted here.

We are in the process of finalising the memberships. Hot on the heels of that we will be publishing what we plan to do with funds raised. Providing grants to projects is most certainly one of the primary uses of funds raised by memberships.

There's much to do and as we speak there are requests for more people, plans coming together and a more detailed plan of how we will be progressing.

We have been fortunate to have a number of skilled and patient people working in the background putting things together (all for free remember). As these things do come together we will be sharing more and more with you and looking towards the Community for more help in guiding the way we deliver help, funding and resources to the wider BlackCoin Community. Please remember, it's a small team doing a lot of things including their day jobs/college/managing families. We plan to grow the team and will be using our structure of membership to assist us in our growth, for now though, we work hard to get the Foundation in a postion to be useful and as a centre point for resources.

There are exciting times ahead for BlackCoin and as has been seen, its resilience is just one of its core strengths. The fact we are talked about in high financial circles should comfort people when realising this is the start of a bigger process, one where BlackCoin reinforces itself a serious unit of value and is used not just on exchanges to trade but in the High Street as payment. It's exactly that kind of transaction that will make BlackCoin a success.

The Foundation needs a Treasurer.... if there are people out there that feel they have the skills and would like to apply please do to support@blkfoundation.org. You must have previous financial experience and be prepared to be a visible face of BlackCoin, that means a certain level of disclosure and transparency required.

Viz
Gxname

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:59:59 AM

i think we will see hands joined and good things in the near future.

NXT:NXT-9KQF-4JBZ-XFEH-9H2NB
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:13725504716929486253
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:23:55 AM

Vote on https://hitbtc.com/vote we are currently on 2nd place we can be easy 1st.

Tell your father, sister, friends.... only IP change is needed...vote from your job, home, smartphone... If you register your vote is x10.

It only takes 1 click!
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:26:33 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/xapo-bitcoin-debit-card-launch-month/
https://xapo.com/in/campaign/debit/
Once released Xapo's debit card allows a user to load their account-card with Bitcoins and spend them with ANY merchant as normal, via a standard PDQ card terminal. They automatically convert the Bitcoins to the merchant's local currency, and charge the merchant a fee for the transaction (amount/percentage is undisclosed so far).

While the fees are not ideal, the service being provided looks to be an excellent stop-gap until merchants (both online & retail) begin natively accepting Bitcoin and BlackCoin.

The Foundation (Vizique would be ideal) could perhaps contact Xapo to see if there's an opportunity for them to also integrate BlackCoin into their services, thereby taking advantage of BC's superfast transaction times. Meanwhile we would gain an ENORMOUS market for BlackCoin usage. And as the BC and BTC codebases are similar, adoption should prove relatively simple. Win win.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2417
Merit: 1637

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:52:26 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/xapo-bitcoin-debit-card-launch-month/
https://xapo.com/in/campaign/debit/
Once released Xapo's debit card allows a user to load their account-card with Bitcoins and spend them with ANY merchant as normal, via a standard PDQ card terminal. They automatically convert the Bitcoins to the merchant's local currency, and charge the merchant a fee for the transaction (amount/percentage is undisclosed so far).

While the fees are not ideal, the service being provided looks to be an excellent stop-gap until merchants (both online & retail) begin natively accepting Bitcoin and BlackCoin.

The Foundation (Vizique would be ideal) could perhaps contact Xapo to see if there's an opportunity for them to also integrate BlackCoin into their services, thereby taking advantage of BC's superfast transaction times. Meanwhile we would gain an ENORMOUS market for BlackCoin usage. And as the BC and BTC codebases are similar, adoption should prove relatively simple. Win win.

I completely agree and have already signed up for a Xapo card myself! We will be talking to these guys ASAP. Done!

This also reinforces my comments about getting out there and representing BlackCoin in the wider world at conferences and seminars. These are the things that spread the word in the real world and not just through the internet. CoinSummit is coming up and we aim to have at least one person there representing BlackCoin in a business capacity. To get people like Xapo to take us on board we need things like liquidity and structure, all of which are being built in as we speak Smiley Work to do! Buy BlackCoin, sell BlackCoin! Increase the value by getting people on board.

Coinkite adoption is just one step on our path to success. We have made a lot about Coinkite and rightly so. It's unique in its class at this time, it's a familar device for merchants to use and the ROI can be as fast or as slow as the merchant wants by virtue of setting their own fees. There are however, more devices coming online through this year and we have been building a close relationship with some of them. These guys, XBTerminal.com, are ones to watch out for and I'm looking forward to receiving some in the middle of this year. Another part of the adoption puzzle and greater fabric of use we are trying to encourage. But thats just hardware! All the time these things happen, software is racing along and we're not idle there either. But thats for another time.

So networking, talking to your local buiness community leaders and getting their help to spread the word about Digital Currency to their members, building businesses that exploit the benefits of digital payments, these are all things that make the value of a coin. Trading makes for some intersting profit line, but true value lies in what you can do with it in the real world as well as the virtual one. We aim to make BlackCoin a leader in the digital currency space.

Viz
Arigard

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:19:15 AM

Quote from: Buy_Black
The real question is:  Are they doing enough to get the job done so our hopes are met?  Should the foundation change some things to make it better?  Should Pavel Vasin (rat4) do something different?

No, Pavel is doing exactly what the coin needs. He sees a security issue and he is addressing it.

Everyone wants flashy shit, they want this feature, that feature, fireworks and parades. None of that shit matters if the coin doesn't work. Most of the other PoS coins have had severe issues with their security, even the almighty DRK had issues with it's master-nodes. XC, their Dev turned out not to be the world class programmer they made him seem.

This anonymous fad is exactly that, a fad. They will come and go, people's heads will get turned every-time one coin does something that makes a good ROI and it will get copied relentlessly by every alt coming out from that moment.

We are lucky to have Pavel, do not forget that. He is focusing on strengthening the foundation of our coin and you can have all of the features in the world, but the second your coin goes tits up and starts double spending, or screwing  up the network it will forever be tainted.

The people constantly going on about new features for new features sake are watching the price and nothing more. Slow and steady wins the race and Pavel knows better than anyone what technology the coin needs at it's heart to push forward. He is not only in demand by us, but countless other communities too. Is that not enough to prove his quality? If he thinks that security is the number one concern for Blackcoin right now, then we should shut up and listen to him and stop pretending we know better.

Quote from: Buy_Black
Time is of the essence, the innovator will go to the playoffs.  If Pavel Vasin (rat4) cannot deliver (what is needed) in a timely manner, to stay ahead of the competition, then what should we do?  Give up or get more help?  Stop playing ponzi games start coding to make BC better.

Please explain how PoS 2.0 is not innovative?
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: