Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:42:33 PM

its also still really hard to find this thread page you can't even get it by typing BC or blk =//////////////////////

Type Blackcoin?
never even thought of that Rofl xD

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHaze

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:02:51 AM

This game is awesome! Action happening at Pink & Platinum trade's, join in the fun now!

http://theblackdogeofwallstreet.com/
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:58:32 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 10:05:03 AM by Subtuppel

Latest news:
BackCoin Wallet 1.07 released

BlackCoin/CoinKite giveaway!
Participate @Reddit   Infopost @BTCTalk

BitHalo/BlackHalo Video preview online!

Short listing for newcomers and potential investors about completed and upcoming projects:
click the links!
More detailed listing can be found @ Reddit: BlackCoin Projects Overview

recent articles featuring BlackCoin:

WE NEED YOUR HELP:

DESIGNERS NEEDED!
Announcing Project Gotham

Hey folks! Mckie here, with some awesome news. It's time to take the first curtain off of our secret project, Project Gotham. We are currently seeking a extremely talented graphic designer to help with our implementation/vision. Not much detail can be given at the moment. But, more information will be included in the FollowTheCoin article, as well as the Reddit post if you are interested in applying. We are trying to reach outside of the BLK community as well, so if anyone knows any talented web graphic designers please let us know my PMing myself, Maarx, or King Schultz.

Reddit Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ed7g/announcing_project_gotham_a_huge_initiative_to/
McKie

+ lots of more stuff, check the following links:

BlackCoin Subreddit

http://blackcoindirectory.com

http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/

http://www.blkfoundation.org/

Official Wallets:

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Some stats at:

http://bitinfocharts.com/blackcoin/

BE A LEADER

and remember: Always bet on Black!

Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:27:30 AM

Update on Boots on The Ground Washington

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ol38/update_on_boots_on_the_ground_washington/

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2406
Merit: 1636

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:35:05 AM

This week! FREE BlackCoin!! Coinkite Debit Cards & Vouchers with BlackCoin on.

Over the course of the next week I will be giving away BlackCoin on Coinkite Vouchers and Debit Cards!

To claim these vouchers all you will need to do is open a Coinkite account from here...
https://coinkite.com/fr/w678254n

Create an account and redeem the voucher codes I will be posting up.

I will also be giving away 20 Coinkite cards to lucky winners of Vouchers as well!! So that a lot of vouchers to give away Starting Wednesday and ending on Sunday there will be 4 lucky winners a day, chosen at random from the lucky voucher winners. So keep those codes handy as you'll need them to claim the Coinkite card!

Where does all this happen? On the BlackCoin reddit thread. and twitter @vizique. I will publish simultaneously

Viz
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:41:17 AM

This week! FREE BlackCoin!! Coinkite Debit Cards & Vouchers with BlackCoin on.

Over the course of the next week I will be giving away BlackCoin on Coinkite Vouchers and Debit Cards!

To claim these vouchers all you will need to do is open a Coinkite account from here...
https://coinkite.com/fr/w678254n

Create an account and redeem the voucher codes I will be posting up.

I will also be giving away 20 Coinkite cards to lucky winners of Vouchers as well!! So that a lot of vouchers to give away Starting Wednesday and ending on Sunday there will be 4 lucky winners a day, chosen at random from the lucky voucher winners. So keep those codes handy as you'll need them to claim the Coinkite card!

Where does all this happen? On the BlackCoin reddit thread. and twitter @vizique. I will publish simultaneously

Viz

Unfortunately Vizique the above referral link is giving SSL errors here - tested using multiple browsers and computers.  Accessing CoinKite's website directly is ok though :/
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:47:03 AM

Unfortunately Vizique the above referral link is giving SSL errors here - tested using multiple browsers and computers.  Accessing CoinKite's website directly is ok though :/
I can open it w/o issues...

vizique
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:50:59 AM

How odd!? Goes straight thru here! ah well sods law.

Go to the Coinkite websiute and get yourself signed up guys. BlackCoin and Coinkite Cards being given away from Wednesday.

Viz

StuartGT

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:10:58 AM

Go to the Coinkite websiute and get yourself signed up guys. BlackCoin and Coinkite Cards being given away from Wednesday.

Viz
The SSL certificate (CloudFlare) on the site referral page has a valid from date/timestamp of ‎08 ‎June ‎2014 12:33:05, which here in the UK has yet to be reached (11:10am).  It's most likely a localised issue with CloudFlare and not CoinKite themselves
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:10:49 AM

Viz
The SSL certificate (CloudFlare) on the site referral page has a valid from date/timestamp of ‎08 ‎June ‎2014 12:33:05, which here in the UK has yet to be reached (11:10am).  It's most likely a localised issue with CloudFlare and not CoinKite themselves

Thanks Stuart Smiley
StuartGT

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:21:35 PM

Hi Gocoin,

I see that you have recently added dogecoin Smiley

Is it possible in the future that you will add blackcoin?

We have a growing community and have Coin Kite integration starting on June 1st.

I believe Coin Kite + fund forwarding to Gocoin would make a perfect payment processing solution for blackcoin across the US the EU and the UK.

We also have a 90 day PR company push by http://maxborgesagency.com/ and obviously any publicity could be a win win for both gocoin and blackcoin.

Yours Faithfully

Fingers crossed  Grin

Hi, we talked with GOCoin at Amsterdam conference. Asked to be added. They have heard about BlackCoin but can not add it at the moment. Our market is not liquid enough. Their example: What if someone wants to cash out a TV?

We need more liquidity and they will consider us. They thought we were one of the most interesting markets.

Perhaps worth contacting GoCoin again now that BlackCoin liquidity (62) is much higher than DogeCoin (53), and has been for a few weeks.  They currently process payments in Doge as well as BTC & LTC.

http://www.coingecko.com/?sort_by=liquidity_score

Also they'd likely gain some free promotion courtesy of MBA's activities...
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:28:26 PM

BlackCoin Card Update And Donation Refund Schedule.

BlackCoin Cards

Today a large shipment of BC cards went out. We did not have mail service on Monday, and yesterday we were able to finally setup a new shipping system. By Friday we will be current on all orders including new orders placed this week. New orders placed after Friday will be shipped either same day or the next day depending on the time it was ordered.

On Friday I will be contacting people who addresses were entered incorrectly to have those cards shipped.

Starting Monday I will have the remaining supply of Limited Edition cards and the First Edition cards for sale.

Donation schedule

On Weds June 9th I will begin processing refunds individually. I devised a system that would make it easier to track and process refunds. Each day I will process one currency type, and I am giving everyone over a week to make sure they have all the information needed. You will have to send a small test transaction to verify you are the owner of the address.

Monday June 9th BC wallets only.
Tuesday June 10th Doge wallets only
Wednesday June 11th LTC wallets only
Thursday June 12th BTC wallets only.

Monday June 16th BC exchanges only.
Tuesday June 17th Doge exchanges only
Wednesday June 18th LTC exchanges only
Thursday June 19th BTC exchanges only.

I am processing refunds in this manner so everyone is not PMing me at once and I can better handle the refunds promptly. Do not PM until the day of your selected currency. You have more than enough time to prepare for your day, if you miss your day that is your responsibility.

BUUUMP

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:22:06 PM

Our liquidity needs to be significantly more before GoCoin would join. We need to focus on building infrastructure, app and services for now to build in value. As that value increases we become a far more attractive proposition for not just GoCoin but many others.

Adding features is aprt of the overall plan as are the many other things that make a coin a robust offering.

BlackCoin has a bundle of features alongside the businesses springing up using it. The move to get any digital currency adopted is a long road, one we are well travelled down now. Pushing ahead, meeting and working with investors and industry and the community to make the whole BlackCoin 'business' a successful one.

We ARE on the radar, this we know, this means the work must continue to get us to a point where the conversation goes from us asking "When can we?" to them saying "We would like to work with you now!"

Viz
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:00:58 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/free-coinkite-cards-and-coins-compliments-from-the-blackcoin-foundation

Small article Smiley
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:56:02 PM

Today I was prepared to begin refunding donations until it was pointed out by one of the people who donated that the price of the coins are longer the same from several weeks ago. When the donations were made BTC was significantly less and if I was to refund each person the exact number of BTC they donated, the cost for me will be significantly more. I will have to track down what the price of the coins on XYZ date and refund the dollar amount instead of the quantity. I have no desire or time to do this, and quite frankly I do not give a fuck anymore what people have to say about me. I do not need or want $4500 from this community. I will go forward with donating to several charities of my choice. I am going to let that money be used for something worthwhile, and If you do not like my decision; too fucking bad. If the idea of me donating the money to several charities is too hard for you to stomach, then think of the $4500 as services rendered for all the work I did for over a month.

For several weeks I have endured people posting lies about me and calling me a scammer, and people have went as far as to say I collected $13,000 which is a blatant lie. I had every intention to do the Wall Street event and spent countless hours organizing the event with my wife. When I revealed BlackCoin was being manipulated, people went on a campaign to personally attack me when all I was doing was trying to protect the investment of the community. Then the same people who attacked me also expected me to go forward with the event like I am an idiot. Why the fuck would I spend another minute of my time on an event for people who are morally repulsive and ungrateful? I do not blame my source for not publicly coming forward with his evidence. After witnessing how some of you behaved like animals, I will never reveal who gave me the info.

I spent several weeks promoting this coin for FREE and making money for other people, and I was the ONLY person organizing PR for BlackCoin when everyone else had no clue what to do. Deal with the fact it was ME that took BC from 1600 sat to 90,000 sat in less than 3 weeks. And like children, or better yet like goldfish you quickly forgot who got you here. You naively thought by raising $30,000 for a PR firm BlackCoin would magically go the the moon, and you foolishly thought you didn't need my "services" anymore. And when I warned everyone that hiring a PR firm for $30,000 was a waste of money, you claimed I was "jealous" because I was no longer in the "spotlight". How is the PR firm working out for you now? You had a press release on the WSJ website, what did that do for BC? You are already in your second month of the 3 month contract, and you had one press release that had no effect whatsoever. You idiots paid $30,000 for press releases when I was doing it for free and getting you better results. How could you expect a firm that had no fucking clue about the mechanics of cryptocurrency  be able to represent a cryptocurrency community?

I find it completely IRONIC many of you are now rambling on about price manipulation when I told you about this several weeks ago. I was dismissed as being a conspiracy theorist and/or a liar, but now all of a sudden when the price doesn't go up BlackCoin is being manipulated? Oh really? I want each and every one of you to take a look in the mirror, because the person to blame for BC not going up in price is you. I gave you an option that would have had us on the path to #1, and you decided to go with Soepkip, the Foundation, and the overpaid PR firm. Now deal with the decision you made and fuck off.

Say goodbye to your $30,000 you will not see any results from it. If you continue to leave everything as is, the price of BC will ping - pong up and down for a few more weeks until people get fed up and just begin dumping.

It is time to face reality. BlackCoin price is either a reflection on how investors feel about the coin or it is being manipulated. But after weeks of positive news and being the top 5 coin on Mintpal for over 2 months, the price has not come close to it's all time high. Now you have to start asking yourself why? Stop lying to yourself about the quiet before the storm, or if you just hold long enough things will get better. The MintCoin community tried the same approach and we all know what happened with that.

Now proceed with posting your asinine FUD about me....
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:07:22 PM

He's baaaaaaaack !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:38:40 PM

For several weeks I have endured people posting lies about me and calling me a scammer

Yes,people called you a scammer....and now you are a scammer. Congratulation...
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:44:14 PM

For several weeks I have endured people posting lies about me and calling me a scammer

Yes,people called you a scammer....and now you are a scammer. Congratulation...
yeah is real.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:45:11 PM

LOL

He steals the money and has the huge balls to come here to say he is stealing the money and won't give back!  Shocked
Bidcoind

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:47:31 PM

Blackcoin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Blackcoin.

Generate buzz for Blackcoin by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

http://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/bidcoind.gifhttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/Buy-and-Sells.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/globalsign.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/auctions.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/mtcalls.jpg

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Blackcoin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Blackcoin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for Blackcoin
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay Blackcoin direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Blackcoin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Blackcoin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
direct contact the dev for any questions:
 info@bidcoind.com
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: