Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:24:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:25:31 AM

Smart people please tell me why after so many positive news and Koinkite price continues to fall and fall.
I'm just bc holder and would like to know the reason why the price falls

There is a price suppression in the Blackcoin by the powers that be.  I mean to say someone with large BTC holdings.  The idea is to sell your Blackcoin at cheap price so they can accumulate more of it and control the market.  They will not just let Blackcoin grab the limelight over BTC as they are fully invested in BTC.   This can be seen in the BC richlist.  Anyway, it is just my opinion.

kris2222

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:26:45 AM

Smart people please tell me why after so many positive news and Koinkite price continues to fall and fall.

I'm 100% BC and also surprised that we fell so low. Watching the price fall from 44k to where we are now has given me some hard times. I've no explanation for this, all I can say is that we are VERY undervalued. Well - that's crypto. But we're probably rebounding at the moment. Hopefully, panic buying will start soon:) To cheer us all up, I can say that the BC bubble cycle looks almost identical to the BTC cycle (at least it has so far). Judging by that, it should be only up from here also, and I don't have to mention what should be coming later (ok, I'll mention it - the next peak should be more or less 4 times last peak). Someone care to make a comparison graph (BC vs BTC cycle)? I'm not very good at it.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:39:23 AM

Personally, I think it's because a lot of people in the altcoin market are short-term oriented and will sell some of their BC to try their luck on newer coins with more hype when they think BC won't rise right away. A lot of people sell not because they think BC won't rise, but because they think it won't rise that same day. This adds some selling pressure but also means there are a lot of people on the sidelines who believe in BC and will buy strong as soon as there's a clear uptrend. I think it's for that reason that when BC uptrends it tends to be fast and vicious.

Markets aren't always rational and they act different for top coins. Every piece of news won't give us a rise, but I think over time they add up and then eventually people see BC as undervalued, causing a swift upwards correction.

But I'm long on BC and not much of a short term / day trader. I think it's a dangerous game selling now.. IMO we're undervalued now and at or close to the bottom of this trading cycle.
kris2222

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:45:20 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 06:20:12 AM by kris2222

IMO we're undervalued now and at or close to the bottom of this trading cycle.

Yes, totally.
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:25:15 AM

I agree.

I also think with time, people will keep getting burned on the obvious pump and dumps (we've seen it with coins like Naut, XC, VRC etcetera) they will realize what a good bet BC is as it will continuously gain value (of course with ups and downs but not the typical p&d and abandoning of the coin. The more people continue to buy in and the wider the distribution/higher the market cap, the harder it will be for the whales to manipulate. We just need to keep up with our innovative coin features, marketing, and just spreading the word.   
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:20:04 AM

I think it's simply because I'm not selling any of my BC.  I have the inverse midas touch when it comes to cryptos... if I hold (or in the case of BC accumulate) it just keeps going down... as soon as I need to cash out even a tiny bit... price doubles or triples within an hour or so of the trade executing. Wink

I would feel bad about this phenomenon except for this one time when I saw an alt-coin with fantastic fundamentals by a Russian dev I hadn't encountered before... so I mined it from launch to PoS... and then I bought 200K more of it between 450 and 700 sats.  First and last time I actually got it right.

If you want a temporary pump in price I could probably be convinced to put in a sale of 1000 or 2000 BC - which should result in a gain of 3-5% in the price overnight.   Cheesy

Just kidding... I'm holding and have some more buys already placed... sorry about the price.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:45:12 AM

What's going on? Some decent buys.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
andreydariy

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:55:17 AM

price increases very slowly, stupid noobs immediately sell
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:09:41 AM

price increases very slowly, stupid noobs immediately sell
yeah, it is embarrassing to see people sell/trade at this ridiculous price just for a few percent margin.

Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:26:58 AM

Latest news:
BackCoin Wallet 1.07 released

BlackCoin/CoinKite giveaway!
Participate @Reddit   Infopost @BTCTalk

BitHalo/BlackHalo Video preview online!

Short listing for newcomers and potential investors about completed and upcoming projects:
click the links!
More detailed listing can be found @ Reddit: BlackCoin Projects Overview

recent articles featuring BlackCoin:

WE NEED YOUR HELP:

DESIGNERS NEEDED!
Announcing Project Gotham

Hey folks! Mckie here, with some awesome news. It's time to take the first curtain off of our secret project, Project Gotham. We are currently seeking a extremely talented graphic designer to help with our implementation/vision. Not much detail can be given at the moment. But, more information will be included in the FollowTheCoin article, as well as the Reddit post if you are interested in applying. We are trying to reach outside of the BLK community as well, so if anyone knows any talented web graphic designers please let us know my PMing myself, Maarx, or King Schultz.

Reddit Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ed7g/announcing_project_gotham_a_huge_initiative_to/
McKie

+ lots of more stuff, check the following links:

BlackCoin Subreddit

http://blackcoindirectory.com

http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/

http://www.blkfoundation.org/

Official Wallets:

http://www.blackcoin.co/

Some stats at:

http://bitinfocharts.com/blackcoin/

BE A LEADER

and remember: Always bet on Black!
Subtuppel

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:31:02 AM

thanks Smiley

was just about to make some little changes, will post again on the next page then...

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:11:44 PM

For all those that have been scammed by IE

You should go to the police, as digital coins are considered a property stealing them it's ilegal. Yo have to give the police, forum screenshots (post where he gives his address, post where he recognize what he owes and post where he says that he is not going to pay), block explorer info, transactions id, and his motherfucking identification. He has stolen a lot of money and he can be easily punished. As more people goes, easier will be.
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:33:42 PM

I love P@D look at Cinni I will buy a few for to make more some BTC. Grin

As I said I bought CINNI  at 6.5K-9K, and just finish my withdraw now. Made just more 42 BTC  Shocked. LOL, I love P&D. Grin

Commemorative Dançe

Does anyone have any tips for next P&D coin?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1641

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:43:34 PM

A note on the current cryptocurrency environment and why BlackCoin has a bright future.

--

Today's cryptocurrency market

I'll be blunt here: The current state of the cryptocurrency market is only harming the future of digital currencies. Every week we see new coins rise fast on hype and speculation. Just as quickly we watch them fall down hard, burning newer investors that don't have the experience that cryptocurrency veterans have. Often it is small groups or the coin developers themselves working solely to create hype for these coins because they are the ones who take most of the profit - they stack a significant percentage of the coins before the hype begins. Unfortunately, these groups will go as far as to attack good coins and good communities to bring more money into the coins they control for maximum profit.

Hype without substance never lasts, but it's hard for many investors to identify true substance in this market. 

BlackCoin is not built on hype

BlackCoin is building long-term infrastructure. Our goal is truly mass adoption and real-world use. In months of experience with the BlackCoin community and interacting closely with BlackCoin leaders, I've noticed a lot of little things that give me a lot of confidence in BlackCoin's future. Do you see the leaders here hyping buys like many communities? No, they're not working to create short-term pumps. Those don't last. The community leaders here spend their time advancing the long-term future of BlackCoin, not advancing forum hype. Notice as well that this is one of the few communities in which the leaders aren't anonymous. Our leaders aren't afraid to show face. This is the only community I've been a part of that seems to care about crypto first and profit second.

Look at the things the BlackCoin community has achieved so far. We're on fiat exchanges for five major world currencies. We campaigned for addition to CoinKite - an honor that to this day belongs only to BTC, LTC, and BC and allows us to push easier into point of sale applications. We were the first digital currency to hire a real, professional PR firm in an attempt to extend our reach past the walled garden of cryptocurrency into the real world. We have people working hard to cement BlackCoin as a true world currency, promoting our ideals and advantages to the Chinese and Asian markets. We're continuing with new ideas, projects, and developments every day aimed at building the blocks we need in place for mass adoption.

BlackCoin is here to stay.

Skilled developers choose Black

Look to our main developer. He was the first to take proof of stake past the hybrid stage to a 100% PoS network. His work so far shows that he is one of the top developers in crypto. Look at our multipool developers. They developed one of the most advanced multipools out there. Look at some of the developers working on current projects. BlackHalo/NightTrader will be the first standalone clients for smart contracting and decentralized exchanging, and there is good reason they are being developed first for Bitcoin and BlackCoin. Look at the release of the Android wallet, a big deal considering that no proof of stake coin had released one in the past.

And there is so much more happening for BlackCoin. Check here for an overview of most current BlackCoin projects: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27lz3h/blackcoin_projects_overview/

Proof of Stake IS the innovation

Everyone has noticed how BlackCoin changed the cryptocurrency landscape. Nearly everything new is proof of stake. PoS is a fanastic innovation in digital currency. It may be THE future of cryptocurrency. We all know the advantages. Yet, BlackCoin is one of the only coins clearly working to advance the proof of stake protocol itself. Rat4 is doing exactly what developers should be doing to ensure PoS can thrive. He is focused on making BlackCoin's proof of stake system secure and rock-solid. Check out the BlackCoin codebase on GitHub. Rat4 works constantly on this coin. And lately it seems more coin developers are pitching in on GitHub. There simply is not a competitor with BlackCoin's rapid development. 'PoS 2.0' is going to be big for the future of this coin and proof of stake as a whole.

BlackCoin is quickly being noticed in high places

In the last week, BlackCoin has been in a few very high-profile places. CitiBank mentioned BC along with LTC and DOGE as coins with 'significant' transactions that could gain much more market share. The Wall Street Journal MoneyBeat noted BlackCoin as a possible Bitcoin alternative. Very, very impressive for a three month old currency.

http://www.coindesk.com/citi-bitcoin-debit-credit-card-issuers/
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/06/05/bitbeat-blackcoin-tries-to-stake-its-proof-as-legit-bitcoin-alternative/

Value will come

BlackCoin has everything it needs to grow much, much further than it has so far. This shouldn't be a coin you buy hoping to sell the next day for a small profit. Think big. Think long. BlackCoin is the only altcoin I'm comfortable in taking a long position. We have the innovation, development, infrastructure and community to make waves in the world. We need to stay strong, keep growing our active community and work towards more adoption. BlackCoin will go as far as we push it as a community. We have something special here. We're all involved in the early days of a coin with the potential to make it to the top.

Be a leader for BlackCoin.

One way you can help do your part is to become active in the community. In the last couple of months we've developed one of the most active coin communities on Reddit. We have a large Twitter base. We have a public teamspeak server with people on it every day talking about advancing BlackCoin and gaining more adoption. Becoming active on these platforms and helping spread the word or contribute new ideas and resources to projects and development helps your investment immensely! Think and talk about how we can innovate and bring BlackCoin to the world. Be a leader for BlackCoin. Make the choice that many here have already made.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinblack
Teamspeak: ts.blackcoin.co

It felt good reading that.

We're right on track and I am happy with my market position.

A great piece, well written. Smiley
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:44:18 PM

Latest news:

Short listing for newcomers and potential investors about completed and upcoming projects:
click the links!

WE NEED YOUR HELP:

DESIGNERS NEEDED!

Hey folks! Mckie here, with some awesome news. It's time to take the first curtain off of our secret project, Project Gotham. We are currently seeking a extremely talented graphic designer to help with our implementation/vision. Not much detail can be given at the moment. But, more information will be included in the FollowTheCoin article, as well as the Reddit post if you are interested in applying. We are trying to reach outside of the BLK community as well, so if anyone knows any talented web graphic designers please let us know my PMing myself, Maarx, or King Schultz.

Reddit Post: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27ed7g/announcing_project_gotham_a_huge_initiative_to/
McKie

BlackCoin Subreddit

Official Wallets:

Some stats at:

BE A LEADER

and this clearly needs to be repeated to remind people how much is happening!!
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:48:28 PM

Having one killer feature is great, having many like BlackCoin is just outstanding.

While other coins compete they are narrow in their focus and their vision.

BlackCoin is about far more that one feature here or there, its an infrastructure, its a package of innovations and it's a genuine business thats more than found its way.

We move forward in confidence thar depsite the minor fluctuations of a natural market we will provide a quality product and service people will WANT to be a part of at whatever price it is.

That will be priceless

Kebooz

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:48:55 PM

Hey Maarx,

Check your mailbox I've sent you a mail to propose my skills as a graphic designer Smiley

htpp://www.kebooz.com

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ⟳ CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone.
      Get your share now! (5% extra if you use a referral link)
BlackHaze

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:19:01 PM

A note on the current cryptocurrency environment and why BlackCoin has a bright future.

--

Today's cryptocurrency market

I'll be blunt here: The current state of the cryptocurrency market is only harming the future of digital currencies. Every week we see new coins rise fast on hype and speculation. Just as quickly we watch them fall down hard, burning newer investors that don't have the experience that cryptocurrency veterans have. Often it is small groups or the coin developers themselves working solely to create hype for these coins because they are the ones who take most of the profit - they stack a significant percentage of the coins before the hype begins. Unfortunately, these groups will go as far as to attack good coins and good communities to bring more money into the coins they control for maximum profit.

Hype without substance never lasts, but it's hard for many investors to identify true substance in this market. 

BlackCoin is not built on hype

BlackCoin is building long-term infrastructure. Our goal is truly mass adoption and real-world use. In months of experience with the BlackCoin community and interacting closely with BlackCoin leaders, I've noticed a lot of little things that give me a lot of confidence in BlackCoin's future. Do you see the leaders here hyping buys like many communities? No, they're not working to create short-term pumps. Those don't last. The community leaders here spend their time advancing the long-term future of BlackCoin, not advancing forum hype. Notice as well that this is one of the few communities in which the leaders aren't anonymous. Our leaders aren't afraid to show face. This is the only community I've been a part of that seems to care about crypto first and profit second.

Look at the things the BlackCoin community has achieved so far. We're on fiat exchanges for five major world currencies. We campaigned for addition to CoinKite - an honor that to this day belongs only to BTC, LTC, and BC and allows us to push easier into point of sale applications. We were the first digital currency to hire a real, professional PR firm in an attempt to extend our reach past the walled garden of cryptocurrency into the real world. We have people working hard to cement BlackCoin as a true world currency, promoting our ideals and advantages to the Chinese and Asian markets. We're continuing with new ideas, projects, and developments every day aimed at building the blocks we need in place for mass adoption.

BlackCoin is here to stay.

Skilled developers choose Black

Look to our main developer. He was the first to take proof of stake past the hybrid stage to a 100% PoS network. His work so far shows that he is one of the top developers in crypto. Look at our multipool developers. They developed one of the most advanced multipools out there. Look at some of the developers working on current projects. BlackHalo/NightTrader will be the first standalone clients for smart contracting and decentralized exchanging, and there is good reason they are being developed first for Bitcoin and BlackCoin. Look at the release of the Android wallet, a big deal considering that no proof of stake coin had released one in the past.

And there is so much more happening for BlackCoin. Check here for an overview of most current BlackCoin projects: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/27lz3h/blackcoin_projects_overview/

Proof of Stake IS the innovation

Everyone has noticed how BlackCoin changed the cryptocurrency landscape. Nearly everything new is proof of stake. PoS is a fanastic innovation in digital currency. It may be THE future of cryptocurrency. We all know the advantages. Yet, BlackCoin is one of the only coins clearly working to advance the proof of stake protocol itself. Rat4 is doing exactly what developers should be doing to ensure PoS can thrive. He is focused on making BlackCoin's proof of stake system secure and rock-solid. Check out the BlackCoin codebase on GitHub. Rat4 works constantly on this coin. And lately it seems more coin developers are pitching in on GitHub. There simply is not a competitor with BlackCoin's rapid development. 'PoS 2.0' is going to be big for the future of this coin and proof of stake as a whole.

BlackCoin is quickly being noticed in high places

In the last week, BlackCoin has been in a few very high-profile places. CitiBank mentioned BC along with LTC and DOGE as coins with 'significant' transactions that could gain much more market share. The Wall Street Journal MoneyBeat noted BlackCoin as a possible Bitcoin alternative. Very, very impressive for a three month old currency.

http://www.coindesk.com/citi-bitcoin-debit-credit-card-issuers/
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/06/05/bitbeat-blackcoin-tries-to-stake-its-proof-as-legit-bitcoin-alternative/

Value will come

BlackCoin has everything it needs to grow much, much further than it has so far. This shouldn't be a coin you buy hoping to sell the next day for a small profit. Think big. Think long. BlackCoin is the only altcoin I'm comfortable in taking a long position. We have the innovation, development, infrastructure and community to make waves in the world. We need to stay strong, keep growing our active community and work towards more adoption. BlackCoin will go as far as we push it as a community. We have something special here. We're all involved in the early days of a coin with the potential to make it to the top.

Be a leader for BlackCoin.

One way you can help do your part is to become active in the community. In the last couple of months we've developed one of the most active coin communities on Reddit. We have a large Twitter base. We have a public teamspeak server with people on it every day talking about advancing BlackCoin and gaining more adoption. Becoming active on these platforms and helping spread the word or contribute new ideas and resources to projects and development helps your investment immensely! Think and talk about how we can innovate and bring BlackCoin to the world. Be a leader for BlackCoin. Make the choice that many here have already made.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinblack
Teamspeak: ts.blackcoin.co

https://i.imgur.com/gXmVgEo.jpg

Shocked Shocked Amazing guys, you truly live up to the motto Be a Leader.

Latest news:

http://up.picr.de/18552869rh.png

http://up.picr.de/18535676wj.png

https://i.imgur.com/G5GiwC9.png

click the links!

WE NEED YOUR HELP:

DESIGNERS NEEDED!

McKie

BlackCoin Subreddit

Official Wallets:

Some stats at:

BE A LEADER

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:37:05 PM

Blackcoin going strong as usual!
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

BlackCoin currently has an article on the front page of CoinReport, a high traffic seemingly Bitcoin-centric news source.  Smiley

https://coinreport.net/blackcoin-in-top-10/
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: