Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100358 times)
mfqrs3

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:05:23 AM

Fucking dream.suchpool.pw all this time stealing my coins and I didn't realize until now when I switch the pool....fucking thiefs.

@dida,

Let us know what you saw.  If SuchPool is stealing from us, we should make the details public.  What pool did you end up switching to?

must do some math...but I will inform you...... according to my app that I made for my self to track Hash rate on several points and compare to the diff and flow of blockchains (similar to dashboard that you see on pools) they are waaay beyond 1% of fee

I'm too very interested to see your findings, I always suspected that pools are stealing, but couldn't, didn't know how to prove it.

mfqrs3 - Please see his post above, he made a mistake, and is honest enough to admit it! Smiley Glad we can all work together guys!

DONT FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR DREAMCOIN WALLET! THAT GOES FOR YOU POOL OPERATORS TOO!

Dreamcoin Windows Wallet QT: http://www.dreamcoin.me/dreamcoin-qt.zip
GitHub has been updated: http://www.github.com/carsenk/dreamcoin

I'm sorry but I can't see him posting anything after that post ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
W0rkH0rse

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:15:01 AM

Fucking dream.suchpool.pw all this time stealing my coins and I didn't realize until now when I switch the pool....fucking thiefs.

@dida,

Let us know what you saw.  If SuchPool is stealing from us, we should make the details public.  What pool did you end up switching to?

must do some math...but I will inform you...... according to my app that I made for my self to track Hash rate on several points and compare to the diff and flow of blockchains (similar to dashboard that you see on pools) they are waaay beyond 1% of fee

I'm too very interested to see your findings, I always suspected that pools are stealing, but couldn't, didn't know how to prove it.

mfqrs3 - Please see his post above, he made a mistake, and is honest enough to admit it! Smiley Glad we can all work together guys!

DONT FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR DREAMCOIN WALLET! THAT GOES FOR YOU POOL OPERATORS TOO!

Dreamcoin Windows Wallet QT: http://www.dreamcoin.me/dreamcoin-qt.zip
GitHub has been updated: http://www.github.com/carsenk/dreamcoin

I'm sorry but I can't see him posting anything after that post ?

I've been on dream.suchpool.com for about 4 hours and not 1 single issue. Looks legit to me.

"The real "revolution" is happening behind keyboards" -M
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:30:05 AM

You can have a preview of the site: http://www.dreamcoin.me <- Still have a lot of work to do! Wink

Yo Dev! I just sent you a little something something to your personal address. Sorry I didn't send more. Mining DRM is crazy hard now and my miner is nothing compared to coinme.infos.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the website. One suggestion though, the "dreamcoin" in the middle. It would look better if you use the font you used for the logo or something similar. Looks more dreamy.  

Regarding multipools,  I think you should really consider making one or use the bounties for it.  It will keep dreamcoin alive and cracking once the POW is over.  Maybe have a Bounty section on your OP. Call it the "Dreamteam's Multipool" or something like that and you list the people that have donated and their amount. It looks like coinme.info is the first at 100DRMs.  Something like that and I think it will attract more donations since everything is accounted for and we all know how much is in the bounty bank.  I will definitely donate to it myself since I am bringing up the idea.  Lastly, the full amount will be used towards the multipool. If you end up creating it yourself. You keep it! Simple as that, but please make it for mining profitable x11 coins and selling it to buy out Dreamcoin.  I only mine x11 coins.  Anyways, just a thought. What does the Dreamcoin community think? Yeah or Nah?

Perfect!, I needed some input for the logo on the site, I will work on that this weekend Wink

Regarding multipools, I am not so sure if I would be up to that, it requires a lot of money and time to be stable which I don't really have lol...I would be willing to make a bounty for it though trademark, if that is what the community wants! Smiley, I will also update the OP with the donations received so far, I do have someone working on a Mac OS X Wallet tonight hopefully.

Please don't forget to update your Dreamcoin Wallets ASAP! Smiley
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:38:26 AM

You can have a preview of the site: http://www.dreamcoin.me <- Still have a lot of work to do! Wink

Yo Dev! I just sent you a little something something to your personal address. Sorry I didn't send more. Mining DRM is crazy hard now and my miner is nothing compared to coinme.infos.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the website. One suggestion though, the "dreamcoin" in the middle. It would look better if you use the font you used for the logo or something similar. Looks more dreamy.  

Regarding multipools,  I think you should really consider making one or use the bounties for it.  It will keep dreamcoin alive and cracking once the POW is over.  Maybe have a Bounty section on your OP. Call it the "Dreamteam's Multipool" or something like that and you list the people that have donated and their amount. It looks like coinme.info is the first at 100DRMs.  Something like that and I think it will attract more donations since everything is accounted for and we all know how much is in the bounty bank.  I will definitely donate to it myself since I am bringing up the idea.  Lastly, the full amount will be used towards the multipool. If you end up creating it yourself. You keep it! Simple as that, but please make it for mining profitable x11 coins and selling it to buy out Dreamcoin.  I only mine x11 coins.  Anyways, just a thought. What does the Dreamcoin community think? Yeah or Nah?

Perfect!, I needed some input for the logo on the site, I will work on that this weekend Wink

Regarding multipools, I am not so sure if I would be up to that, it requires a lot of money and time to be stable which I don't really have lol...I would be willing to make a bounty for it though trademark, if that is what the community wants! Smiley, I will also update the OP with the donations received so far, I do have someone working on a Mac OS X Wallet tonight hopefully.

Please don't forget to update your Dreamcoin Wallets ASAP! Smiley

Cool man. Sounds good. I understand it requires a lot of work and money to get a multipool started. Yeah, if the community is down for setting up a bounty for a multipool. I'm in. 
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:49:57 AM

You have removed dream.thecryptopool pool, I was on it about 1000 satori> <  Huh

Yep they disappeared with my coins too, shitty pool.
ntz

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:50:26 AM

Betahash.com - Dreamcoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Dreamcoin  once an hour

- Powerful Dedicated servers with SSD

- 10 Gbit/s network

- Stratum,  PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Live stats

- Stratum protocol: 7333

stratum+tcp://betahash.com:7333 -u YOUR_OWN_WALLET_ADDRESS -p WHATEVERYOUWANT
lexusivan888

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:56:48 AM

just download the wallet,, no doubt it's totally copy from blackcoin...

BUT , pleased DEV,, change all "blackcoin" into DREAMCOIN,, !!!
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:24:35 AM

Cool man. Sounds good. I understand it requires a lot of work and money to get a multipool started. Yeah, if the community is down for setting up a bounty for a multipool. I'm in. 

Probably should have a fund specifically for the Dream Pool. If so I will donate some.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:30:56 AM

To the few miners that remained at thecryptopool.com

Pool is shutting down in 2 hours, please withdraw you remaining confirmed funds if you still have any.
Stratum has been shutdown already, only the front end remains for you to remove your remaining funds.
Thank you

You stole all my coins.
I mined from the start on your pool.

Thank you...

http://thecryptopool.com/ is SCAM.

Check other forum posts about thecryptopool.com
Hi, We haven't stolen anything and as far as I know miners always got their coins and when issues arise I personally sent them their coins.
Reason for us shutting down is that we discovered an ugly issue in mpos/zerocoin it can lead to double payouts or blocks not inserted in database. Either way it's not going to play well, most of our time mining DreamCoin was without hiccups but we learned yesterday that this could actually happen and we will relaunch on Monday after everything is redesigned (we had major issues with another zerocoin and it hurt us bad). We will move to a NOMP type of mining pool for better ddos protection as well as being safe from double payouts.
If you had any coins in our pool and didn't withdraw, please send me your ID and I'll send them to you.
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:09:13 AM

Probably should have a fund specifically for the Dream Pool. If so I will donate some.

I have setup a fund specifically for an official Dream Pool, Address is in the OP! Smiley

For those that haven't read, UPDATE YOUR DREAMCOIN WALLET! Smiley
jly77

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:17:54 AM

I have setup a fund specifically for an official Dream Pool, Address is in the OP! Smiley

Keep up the great work and we'll follow you.
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:11:46 AM

Keep up the great work and we'll follow you.

Thanks! I am working on the site right now too Smiley Wheres all muh dreamers at??? This thread was blowing up yesterday its slowin' down a little bit Tongue Don't hesitate to post what you think or if you have any ideas or suggestions about Dreamcoin guys! Smiley

Sharexcoin and Allcoin exchanges have updated their Dreamcoin wallets Smiley

Other pool operators that have not updated, please do so!
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:24:40 AM

Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history.

Dreams are an amalgam of images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur through a seemingly random process depending on emotively physiological reactions that have occurred in recent experience providing a continual update to the mind of how one should react to the external environment.  The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, as the content and purpose of the individual as one changes through the days, weeks and years of life are constantly changing and never identical to that of another individual.  They continue to be the topic of scientific speculation and as well the topic of philosophical/religious interest as they have throughout our recorded history.

-Fixed (probably not thorough enough but what do you want from two seconds of rhetorical editing...)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:27:59 AM

Too many new coins! Attention is split now that block reward has dropped off, people have gone to other PoS coins still in the mining phase that seem like better speculative moves. Unfortunately, I think you're amongst about 5 other x11 PoS/PoW coins all vying for marketshare and hashrate, so I hope you're ready to stick with it so you can outlast the rest. I've hedged my bets on pretty much all of them a bit, but I have high hopes for DRM. Look forward to seeing continued development!

Thanks! You won't be let down! We will rise to the top of them. Because this is what Dreams are made of!

I am always here, so feel free to PM me any suggestions or ideas you have for Dreamcoins development or third party development, Don't forget to submit Dreamcoin to Bittrex and Poloniex as well guys! Smiley

Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history.

Dreams are an amalgam of images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur through a seemingly random process depending on emotively physiological reactions that have occurred in recent experience providing a continual update to the mind of how one should react to the external environment.  The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, as the content and purpose of the individual as one changes through the days, weeks and years of life are constantly changing and never identical to that of another individual.  They continue to be the topic of scientific speculation and as well the topic of philosophical/religious interest as they have throughout our recorded history.

-Fixed (probably not thorough enough but what do you want from two seconds of rhetorical editing...)

Nice, Very immaculate...I will update the OP Wink
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:33:31 AM

need more emails at bittrex asking for drm_btc exchange nobody likes new exchanges that are from unknown people like sharexcoin.com all tho it is nice and omost like mintpal

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:43:09 AM

Nice, Very immaculate...I will update the OP Wink

Cool!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dreamcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:46:37 AM

Whats the best way to help get this listed on Poloniex?

Talk about Dreamcoin on their trollbox and if busoni@poloniex is on message him, Or send them email at poloniex@gmail.com
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:47:38 AM

Whats the best way to help get this listed on Poloniex?
message the owner the email is posted a few pages back lets do this!!!!!!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:00:32 AM

Just sent my donation for the Dream Pool! 

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 04:13:45 AM

Is there an IRC channel?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money