Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100356 times)
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:46:26 PM

So did Carsenk cash out? We know this for sure?

There should be no doubt about this.  In my opinion he is not a dev to begin with, so even if he hasn't left, he has nothing to contribute other than false promises to pump the price.  I base my opinion on this screenshot of a post on his Fb I took in case he deletes or edits it, which of course he has:
http://imgur.com/5IuGXXA

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

So did Carsenk cash out? We know this for sure?

There should be no doubt about this.  In my opinion he is not a dev to begin with, so even if he hasn't left, he has nothing to contribute other than false promises to pump the price.  I base my opinion on this screenshot of a post on his Fb I took in case he deletes or edits it, which of course he has:
http://imgur.com/5IuGXXA

I have visited Carsenk's homepage that community member provided, all his skills is about website, logo and graph design, no coding skills mentioned.    I am not sure Maybe he studied coding recent years and his homepage not updated.. 
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:48:46 PM

Just get this started, man!

I'm so sorry, didn't think of the page going all over to the top in Altcoin subforum and the troll dumpers.
It was just starting gathering momentum.

Anyway, it will go up again. And the rich are getting richer. The weak hands don't have a dream.

I just saw the DreamCoin Rich List. Nice! I am in Top 20 Smiley

I just squeaked into the top 20 myself. 
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:10:15 PM

Better gobble up some coins while they are cheap, by wednesday I will publish Dream Coin Promotion video and after that there will be very few people selling.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
merk475

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

Alright I kind of want to ask this question, because I can.  Weak hands gonna dump no matter what, so let them.

If it turns out that Carsen did in fact cash out and leave this coin (not saying either way, but we have seen how flaky he is).  How exactly does the community take over the coin?  I'm not sure of the process, and would like to know how all this works.  What's the process of getting a new dev on board?  

I understand that having other priorities in life require time, but why is so little effort shown towards his own creation?  I mean the dude is 21 years old.  He works at an AT&T.  He supposedly pawned off the dev work on a Chinese programmer, because either he didn't want to, or he couldn't do it.  When I was 21 I was up 22 hours a day.  I mean if you have a love for something and you want to see it succeed, you make it work don't you?  I'd be doing everything in my power to make it succeed.  Hell....especially if I was only 21.

No matter what happens, I'm in this coin long term.  If that ends up being a stupid decision so be it.  But I love the loyalty of this community, the coin itself is a solid idea even without the anonymous stuff.  It's X11, only 1.75 million, and a 15% POS, which is a nice reward for keeping coins staking in your wallet.  We also have a multipool coming either today or tomorrow, which may or may not do much.  And the thing with our community....we have some very smart investors involved that have made a killing in other coins.  Obviously these guys know what they're doing, and they have faith in this coin.  So I have faith in this coin.   Of all the coins recently released (over the last couple of weeks), Dreamcoin has been one of the best constructed and better potential coins that I actually felt good about getting into.  There have been a lot of scams and shitcoins, but I don't believe this is one of them.  Even if the original dev may or may not have left it.  

Mathgamain

Activity: 577

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:18:52 PM

I dont think the original dev has left nowhere, he just has others stuff in his life besides this. I agree about the community, seems we are all solid men and women, who are committed to this coin.

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:23:43 PM

I understand that having other priorities in life require time, but why is so little effort shown towards his own creation?  I mean the dude is 21 years old.  He works at an AT&T.  He supposedly pawned off the dev work on a Chinese programmer, because either he didn't want to, or he couldn't do it.  When I was 21 I was up 22 hours a day.  I mean if you have a love for something and you want to see it succeed, you make it work don't you?  I'd be doing everything in my power to make it succeed.  Hell....especially if I wasn only 21.

I think you assume that he has a love for this coin because he "created" it.  The issue here is creating these coins is quite easy.  The only original work he has put into it is the logo, which I must admit is very nice, and the baseless promises he has been making to pump the price.  A supposed 3.5BTC cashout for so little work is worth it to someone that makes $11.50/hr.  As his history has shown with hashcoin, it's much less work and greater ROI to simply sign up for another account, ninja launch yet another coin with a nice logo (he's a graphic designer afterall), and take the profits ASAP.  From a cold hard short term business perspective, it's a smart move.  Growing a coin could take years of effort which may never pay off.  PnD takes a few days of work and a guaranteed payout if you have an instamine or a premine.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
firedoner

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:28:20 PM

I understand that having other priorities in life require time, but why is so little effort shown towards his own creation?  I mean the dude is 21 years old.  He works at an AT&T.  He supposedly pawned off the dev work on a Chinese programmer, because either he didn't want to, or he couldn't do it.  When I was 21 I was up 22 hours a day.  I mean if you have a love for something and you want to see it succeed, you make it work don't you?  I'd be doing everything in my power to make it succeed.  Hell....especially if I wasn only 21.

I think you assume that he has a love for this coin because he "created" it.  The issue here is creating these coins is quite easy.  The only original work he has put into it is the logo, which I must admit is very nice, and the baseless promises he has been making the pump the price.  A supposed 3.5BTC cashout for so little work is worth it to someone that makes $11.50/hr.  As his history has shown with hashcoin, it's much less work and greater ROI to simply sign up for another account, ninja launch yet another coin with a nice logo (he's a graphic designer afterall), and take the profits ASAP.  From a cold hard short term business perspective, it's a smart move.  Growing a coin could take years of effort which may never pay off.  PnD takes a few days of work and a guaranteed payout if you have an instamine or a premine.

+1
merk475

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:36:13 PM

Fuck it then.....let's move forward with a vengeance!
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:19:20 PM

The wave's startin' on Poloniex.
7 BTC buy wall @10k sat.

These DRMs will be worth something in a while.

Developers shouldn't miss that bounty. It will be Supersweet.

It just got dumped on. I wonder who had 65k drm waiting to dump on an order like that. Rather foolish. Must have just read your post, confirmed on polo, then transferred from their wallet.

Yeah, that was a crazy dump.  ~65k coins in one swoop. 

There is actually someone interested in the bounty, he says additional bounties in future will have to be set up for testing and etc. No worries on that as long as he starts the actual coding of DRM into Cryptonote.

I think that sounds fair.  I'd add 1K dream to future bounties (i.e. the testing phase), if he's interested in receiving DRM.

I wont say the money for testing for now...but we have to get this started first so ppl DRM increases in value and more ppl donate.

Just saw this tweet on Polo:

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
Considering not delisting SUM because of a new dev taking over.

After this the price of the latter coin is +166%

So, give us some more information about the dev who contacted you, shall you Smiley
In-Disguise-VPN

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:31:11 PM

Hi Dear Administrator and Owner DreamCoin Currency.

I Have Business Proposal For You -
We have Anonymous VPN Service and Partnership 30% to all pays your client.
We Add Your Currency - DreamCoin to My VPN Service.
We have all CryptoCoin money in our vpn service site.

Our Anonymous Vpn Service is Here - http://in-disguise.com/

We want add banner or stick on your Site - With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.
http://dreamcoin.me/
With Your Referral Url - You have 30 % all payments your clients.

Please Contact me, i want to talk with you for advertise.

E-mail: manager@in-disguise.com
Jabber: In-Disguise-VPN@jabber.org

Please Add my Contact - I Very Want Talk With You and have business with you!!!
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:37:16 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 09:47:56 PM by Viecoin

Hes back.
SnoopCn

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:56:21 PM

If he actually took the money and left we should collect donations and hire a hacker to hack his website lol. Let his clients know what he does in his free time

Just gonna quote this Wink

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:04:41 PM

If he actually took the money and left we should collect donations and hire a hacker to hack his website lol. Let his clients know what he does in his free time

Just gonna quote this Wink

Dreamers!  Let's give Carsen 24-36hours to reply.  Everything is just based on assumptions right now.  There are way too many impatient people in the crypto world.  We don't know if he's MIA because he's putting in OT at his work to help fund this or get his priorities settled.  Would you guys really like it if you created a coin and you didn't have time to post for a couple days and everyone wanted to take over your coin?   Let's give the guy a break. 24 - 36 hours is fair.  If he doesn't come back, we'll make him regret it by making DRM 100x more valuable then what he sold it for.  He'll also be in the stupidest scammer on Bitcointalk ever.  Everyone knows his full name, where he works (AT&T, there's only 3 stores in Boise, Idaho), how he looks like, his gf, what area he lives, etc.  Dream on! Dreamers! Peace.
dreamcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:43:15 PM

This has come directly from the freelancer I hired:

Developing schedule:
alpha version: 10days.
final version: 3days.

He is saying after the alpha version though, he will need a lot more in payments...So if you guys want Dreamcoin to turn into something even more beautiful and have zerocoin integration, then we will need to start another funding. I know I have lost a lot of trust with the community, but what are your guys thoughts on this?

Also for those talking about me and my personal life: If you continue to troll me and my personal life, I will leave....I didn't come here to be flamed about my self, where I work, etc. I work as an independent contractor with AT&T via Talk2Rep, It is a lame job, yes, but I was working at a graphic design firm in downtown boise last summer, the guy was a sociopath, and treated me like shit so I left. I have been doing freelance for a local creative company as well, most of my jobs end up being freelance as that is where the quickest, easiest, and best method of making money is, $100 an hour compared to $14 an hour haha....I do want to see Dreamcoin succeed, but things can't happen right away a lot of the time, I do have C++ experience, but Zerocoin integration (more so the completion of libzerocoin is a little out of my field), hence the freelancer, he can get it done and has assured me, I am waiting for him to make a few commits before proceeding further or finding a new dev Wink
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:47:01 PM

Developing schedule:

He is saying after the alpha version though, he will need a lot more in payments...So if you guys want Dreamcoin to turn into something even more beautiful and have zerocoin integration, then we will need to start another funding. I know I have lost a lot of trust with the community, but what are your guys thoughts on this?

It's just good to hear from you.
jdwlupine

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

Developing schedule:

Have you read the posts from bigfarm ? and the bounty he's put forwards ref drk
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:49:54 PM

If people decide to do this then I think it should be escrowed and released only after there is a final product and integration is provable/confirmed by third parties.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:50:27 PM

Have you read the posts from bigfarm ? and the bounty he's put forwards ref drk

And this...^^^

There should be no need to add to that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:58:35 PM

i was the weak hands from before...but dnt worry i have doubled my money now on monero and i'm buying back in soon, i haven't abandoned you all, just saw the potential to make more money and had to take it
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: