Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS!  (Read 100364 times)
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:08:43 PM

i was the weak hands from before...but dnt worry i have doubled my money now on monero and i'm buying back in soon, i haven't abandoned you all, just saw the potential to make more money and had to take it

lol, that was funny, but kind of noble acknowledging it in front of everybody. If you do that - that would be the most honest thing I have ever seen on bitcointalk.

With the profit, you can now take out all the walls up to 30k DRM Smiley

Guys, you better start dreaming  Cool
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:14:09 PM

I do have C++ experience, but Zerocoin integration (more so the completion of libzerocoin is a little out of my field),

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 10:30:18 PM

i was the weak hands from before...but dnt worry i have doubled my money now on monero and i'm buying back in soon, i haven't abandoned you all, just saw the potential to make more money and had to take it

lol, that was funny, but kind of noble acknowledging it in front of everybody. If you do that - that would be the most honest thing I have ever seen on bitcointalk.

With the profit, you can now take out all the walls up to 30k DRM Smiley

Guys, you better start dreaming  Cool
i got nothing to hide lol
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:44:11 PM

This has come directly from the freelancer I hired:

Developing schedule:
alpha version: 10days.
final version: 3days.

He is saying after the alpha version though, he will need a lot more in payments...So if you guys want Dreamcoin to turn into something even more beautiful and have zerocoin integration, then we will need to start another funding. I know I have lost a lot of trust with the community, but what are your guys thoughts on this?

Also for those talking about me and my personal life: If you continue to troll me and my personal life, I will leave....I didn't come here to be flamed about my self, where I work, etc. I work as an independent contractor with AT&T via Talk2Rep, It is a lame job, yes, but I was working at a graphic design firm in downtown boise last summer, the guy was a sociopath, and treated me like shit so I left. I have been doing freelance for a local creative company as well, most of my jobs end up being freelance as that is where the quickest, easiest, and best method of making money is, $100 an hour compared to $14 an hour haha....I do want to see Dreamcoin succeed, but things can't happen right away a lot of the time, I do have C++ experience, but Zerocoin integration (more so the completion of libzerocoin is a little out of my field), hence the freelancer, he can get it done and has assured me, I am waiting for him to make a few commits before proceeding further or finding a new dev Wink

There you go Dreamers. Dev's still here.  Now stop spreading rumors and causing DRM to drop in value.  I'm all tapped out on BTC, might have to hit up coinbase soon. 
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:55:25 PM

The dev came, said he's going to need more donations in 10 days, admitted he doesn't have the ability to complete zerocoin even though he sold that as an integral feature of DRM, and then threatened to leave us if we look into his personal life. 

I don't see how his post helps us muster any more confidence in him than he has already wasted in the past few days.  The rationalist will see in his comments many loopholes for a blameless exit.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:02:31 PM

Anyway,

Collegestudent found a new skilled dev for implementing the ring signatures.
Let's wait for him tell us the news.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:06:52 PM

My deadline wasn't met unfortunately. 

Good luck to you guys.
Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:09:34 PM

Hey dev, I am sure someone of us will donate even more to the one who integrates the zerocoin or something else to this coin. Isn't 10+ btc enough? And if you can't do that, we'll find a new dev Tongue
Plus if you abandon your coin, someone will find u  Grin
spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:11:26 PM

Hey dev, I am sure someone of us will donate even more to the one who integrates the zerocoin or something else to this coin. Isn't 10+ btc enough? And if you can't do that, we'll find a new dev Tongue
No more 10 BTC read the post above urs. . .

Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:12:25 PM

No more 10 BTC read the post above urs. . .

Oh, my bad...
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:12:34 PM

Anyway,

Collegestudent found a new skilled dev for implementing the ring signatures.
Let's wait for him tell us the news.

Yes CS did find another Dev but did he mention to you how much the guys wants?  Yes, the guy's resume is impressive and is definitely worth what he wants but I feel gathering the funds would be difficult.  You guys are complaining that Carsen ran away with 3.25BTC.  Wait until how many BTC CS's Dev is expecting.  

People should at least give the 2nd Dev a chance to show the Alpha version.  We've already paid for it, might as well see how it is.  Why throw away money?  If it seems like it's good progress, we can open up an escrow or have one of the DRM whales get in touch with the 2nd Dev directly to make payment if you no longer trust Carsen.  
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:15:15 PM

My deadline wasn't met unfortunately. 

Good luck to you guys.

That's generous of you to offer it in the 1st place.  One question though. Are you still a Dreamer? 
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:15:40 PM

Haha. Nice.  Anyone take up on your bet?
Not yet.

Why not, I'll take you up on it.

^ I am with STUPID!
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:19:15 PM

Haha. Nice.  Anyone take up on your bet?
Not yet.

Why not, I'll take you up on it.

Too late man. You can't place a bet on the winner of a boxing match when it's already the 12th round. lol
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:28:45 PM

Be prepared to have a lot of patience guys

Cheesy

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:17:30 AM

Lol Carsen said he could do Zerocoin at first, made big promises about a whitepaper, and now he cries and says all he can do is graphic design. Carsen there's some really passionate people here and I think after all the lies you owe it to them to give them contact details of the freelancer and work it out on their own and to have you leave. What are you offering at this point? There's no roadmap or plans from you at all except for you to ask more money to pay your anonymous Chinese dev. Sounds like he's the only dev that matters at this point! The website hasn't changed and you haven't done anything in over a week. Give his contact details or make a plan or something. At least do some fancy graphic design or finish the site for god's sake.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:21:08 AM

Lol Carsen said he could do Zerocoin at first, made big promises about a whitepaper, and now he cries and says all he can do is graphic design. Carsen there's some really passionate people here and I think after all the lies you owe it to them to give them contact details of the freelancer and work it out on their own and to have you leave. What are you offering at this point? There's no roadmap or plans from you at all except for you to ask more money to pay your anonymous Chinese dev. Sounds like he's the only dev that matters at this point! The website hasn't changed and you haven't done anything in over a week. Give his contact details or make a plan or something. At least do some fancy graphic design or finish the site for god's sake.

+1
zuluweralfa

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:46:25 AM

DRM has not been good to me, but I'll keep bagholding and see where it goes. At least this thread is active Wink
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:55:44 AM

People should at least give the 2nd Dev a chance to show the Alpha version.  We've already paid for it, might as well see how it is.  Why throw away money?  If it seems like it's good progress, we can open up an escrow or have one of the DRM whales get in touch with the 2nd Dev directly to make payment if you no longer trust Carsen.  

This seems like where we are at.  Patience.  I'm down with that.  Would appreciate some more consistent interaction from Carsen if he is cool with that...even if it is to just interact so that we know that he really does want his coin to succeed.  A lot of this thread is comprised of speculation whereas the threads of coins that are doing well are posts from people who are proactive.

There is still opportunity here and the community is still pretty stout.

Regrouping time, guys...let's not get carried away and let a pretty cool coin dissipate away so quickly. And let's keep Carsen's personal life out of this....it's not fair since we aren't giving out our information.  Would still be cool if you came through and gave this group something to rally around though...we're kind of itching to do things.

My two cents...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
menu74

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:57:20 AM

+1
totally agree
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: